Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Paybarraman
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
jrock8
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 21 2006, 10:26 AM)
My mom says I'm cool.

Gimme your fortune or I'll pound your withered old face in! (oh wait, it'd be in canadian dollars... damn bang.gif )
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 21 2006, 10:33 AM)
Gimme your fortune or I'll pound your withered old face in!  (oh wait, it'd be in canadian dollars... damn  bang.gif )

ohhh i like him, put him on the call-back list!

and the dollar joke USED to be funny, but our dollar might pass yours soon enough ohmy.gif
VOTE REPUBLICAN! laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 21 2006, 11:26 AM)
My mom says I'm cool.

good old milhouse...

and Gnappy is right with the Dollar.... hell even the Aussie Dollar is creeping up on your greenback
jrock8
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 21 2006, 11:51 PM)
good old milhouse...

and Gnappy is right with the Dollar.... hell even the Aussie Dollar is creeping up on your greenback

eh, what do i really care... we'll just continue to borrow insane amounts of money, drive up our debt to unprecedented levels, and then just never pay it back laughing-smiley-017.gif

oh, no, wait... bang.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 22 2006, 06:51 AM)
eh, what do i really care... we'll just continue to borrow insane amounts of money, drive up our debt to unprecedented levels, and then just never pay it back laughing-smiley-017.gif

sounds like my life. laughing-smiley-017.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 22 2006, 08:18 AM)
sounds like my life.  laughing-smiley-017.gif

you have $8.5 trillion in debt?

dude, gnappy, you gotta stop getting those male prostitutes... or at least hold yourself to 2 a day... smilio04.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 22 2006, 07:21 AM)
you have $8.5 trillion in debt?

dude, gnappy, you gotta stop getting those male prostitutes... or at least hold yourself to 2 a day...  smilio04.gif

it's not gay if I pay for it, right? wacko.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 22 2006, 11:22 AM)

No, usually it's Pay if you pay for it.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 22 2006, 11:22 AM)

laughing-smiley-017.gif funny

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 22 2006, 11:26 AM)
No, usually it's Pay if you pay for it.

laughing-smiley-014.gif funnier
fellatiofiend18
shame on you boys burning the absent! lol..... how terrible
paybarraman
Hey all.....surgery went ok, am at home....will be down 4 2wks. Hurtin like a motherfucker, but have percoset and tylenol with codeine.

So had deviated septum fixed; tonsiles, adenois remove; uvula and soft palette minimized. All for sleep apnea. I typicall stop breathing 35-40 times an hour when sleeping.

Ill be popping in from time to time, although tapping a msg like this out on a pda kinda sucks.

My ladies, ill be fine and hope to be back soon staring as usual.

Gnappy, Bondi, Jrock, Bob try not to have too much fun at my expense with this, but i do see the potential here all the same.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 23 2006, 10:12 AM)
Hey all.....surgery went ok, am at home....will be down 4 2wks.  Hurtin like a motherfucker, but have percoset and tylenol with codeine.

So had deviated septum fixed; tonsiles, adenois remove; uvula and soft palette minimized.  All for sleep apnea.  I typicall stop breathing 35-40 times an hour when sleeping. 

Ill be popping in from time to time, although tapping a msg like this out on a pda kinda sucks.

Gnappy, Bondi, Jrock, Bob try not to have too much fun at my expense with this, but i do see the potential here all the same.

I'll spare you the obvious jokes for now. Sleep apnea can get pretty freaky. every once in a while I'll wake up in the middle of the night gasping for breath. (lots of obvious burns I left myself open for there).

I didn't even know you were going under the knife. Shows how much I actually read around here. I'm glad you're okay in any case. Man, getting old must suck... but I guess it beats the alternative.

Enjoy your percoset while you can. And we'll enjoy making obvious jokes about old man pay while we can. see ya 'round. grinning-smiley-003.gif
summoner
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 23 2006, 04:12 PM)
Hey all.....surgery went ok, am at home....will be down 4 2wks.  Hurtin like a motherfucker, but have percoset and tylenol with codeine.

I´m glad you´re back! And I hope you will recover soon!!!
Gnappster
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 23 2006, 08:12 AM)

So had deviated septum fixed; tonsiles, adenois remove; uvula and soft palette minimized.  All for sleep apnea.  I typicall stop breathing 35-40 times an hour when sleeping. 

I didn't know you were having surgery either. That's what a 411 is for (depsite how it seems at this place haha).
Did you get all that shit taken out for sleep apnea? Must've been pretty serious, I guess stopping breathing 35-40 times an hour doesn't get any more serious.
Hope all goes well, and maybe make some tripped out drug induced posts for our amusement.
And is it just me, or does a uvula sound like something completely different than it is? laughing-smiley-017.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 25 2006, 11:38 AM)
I didn't know you were having surgery either. That's what a 411 is for (depsite how it seems at this place haha).
Did you get all that shit taken out for sleep apnea? Must've been pretty serious, I guess stopping breathing 35-40 times an hour doesn't get any more serious.
Hope all goes well, and maybe make some tripped out drug induced posts for our amusement.
And is it just me, or does a uvula sound like something completely different than it is?  laughing-smiley-017.gif

always got a chuckle outta that one in my Medical Terminology class
paybarraman
Thanks Summ!!! You're a sweetheart!!!!

Yeah Gnappy, doc cut all that shit out to try to make more space for air flow. The deviated septum just needed to be fixed.

So far no real good drug induced fun mainly cause well fuck, when you're really fuckin hurtin the percoset only kinda makes it slightly go away...so not much in the mind altering state.

And I gotta say, for me, percoset beats the snot out of Tylenol III (w/codeine). I gotta take like 30-40ml to get remotely close to the percoset effect.

Yeah, the closer i get to 40 the more i understand why so many other men went out and bought Ferrari's and shit. Im fucking fallin apart!!!
fellatiofiend18
aww i miss you round here babes!
fellatiofiend18
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 25 2006, 10:46 PM)
Thanks Summ!!!  You're a sweetheart!!!!

Yeah Gnappy, doc cut all that shit out to try to make more space for air flow.  The deviated septum just needed to be fixed.

So far no real good drug induced fun mainly cause well fuck, when you're really fuckin hurtin the percoset only kinda makes it slightly go away...so not much in the mind altering state.

And I gotta say, for me, percoset beats the snot out of Tylenol III (w/codeine).  I gotta take like 30-40ml to get remotely close to the percoset effect.
Yeah, the closer i get to 40 the more i understand why so many other men went out and bought Ferrari's and shit.  Im fucking fallin apart!!!

awww babe! youll feel better soon. and if you need someone to help keep ya together, ill gladly do it! tongue.gif
heres for a smooth recovery
[attachmentid=28965]
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 23 2006, 10:12 AM)

Dude add me to the bunch of people who had absolutely no idea you were having surgery!

Hope things go well and you recover swiftly... a little medicinal marijuana could always do the trick grinning-smiley-003.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 27 2006, 01:01 AM)
Dude add me to the bunch of people who had absolutely no idea you were having surgery!

Hope things go well and you recover swiftly... a little medicinal marijuana could always do the trick grinning-smiley-003.gif

Ahhhhhhh Dude....I used to get the munchies like a maniac when I smoked!!!! And right now, eating is definitely NOT something Im very interested in. I can barely swallow, so I can only manage very very COLD things or moderately warm - coffee, mashed potatoes, overcooked pasta....

This time isnt as much fun as the last one. When im hurtin I just take my percosets and crash. Every 4 hours.
juicyboobs
hey baby love-smiley-077.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 27 2006, 06:10 AM)
Ahhhhhhh Dude....I used to get the munchies like a maniac when I smoked!!!!  And right now, eating is definitely NOT something Im very interested in.  I can barely swallow, so I can only manage very very COLD things or moderately warm - coffee, mashed potatoes, overcooked pasta....

hash brownies? tongue.gif

When im hurtin I just take my percosets and crash.  Every 4 hours.

sounds like my weekend laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 27 2006, 08:10 AM)
Ahhhhhhh Dude....I used to get the munchies like a maniac when I smoked!!!!  And right now, eating is definitely NOT something Im very interested in.  I can barely swallow, so I can only manage very very COLD things or moderately warm - coffee, mashed potatoes, overcooked pasta....
This time isnt as much fun as the last one.  When im hurtin I just take my percosets and crash.  Every 4 hours.

Jrock told me you always were a spitter tongue.gif

Seriously though that sucks balls
fellatiofiend18
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Sep 27 2006, 08:21 AM)
hey baby  love-smiley-077.gif

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! i like this!!!!!!! and i love love the way your hair looks. and i love the stockings! did i say love enough yet?
juicyboobs
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Sep 28 2006, 04:08 AM)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! i like this!!!!!!! and i love love the way your hair looks. and i love the stockings! did i say love enough yet?

love-smiley-077.gif no keep saying it....(makes the boys jealous). smilio05.gif
fellatiofiend18
ahhh i just looked at it some more!!! i love the garter belt deal and how its over your ass. i love how your leg is up. i love the way your face is tilted. its like a mystery. love love love it!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Sep 28 2006, 07:42 PM)
ahhh i just looked at it some more!!! i love the garter belt deal and how its over your ass. i love how your leg is up. i love the way your face is tilted. its like a mystery. love love love it!

I think it's time we arrange a meeting for FF and JB. that could be quite a session. 2thumbs.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 29 2006, 10:42 AM)
I think it's time we arrange a meeting for FF and JB.  that could be quite a session. 2thumbs.gif

can't think of a more perfect suggestion..
fellatiofiend18
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Oct 4 2006, 09:58 AM)
can't think of a more perfect suggestion..

god damn, neither can i!

love-smiley-077.gif
fellatiofiend18
Peek a BooB! tongue.gif
[attachmentid=29696]
summoner
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Oct 6 2006, 06:52 AM)
Peek a BooB!  tongue.gif
[attachmentid=29696]

*lick*
Bobaloo
QUOTE(summoner @ Oct 6 2006, 12:55 AM)
*lick*

It's getting hot in here.
fellatiofiend18
hi sweetheart. its been a while! i havent been to the boards much and it seems neither have you. haha. we are the cool ones thats why tongue.gif

anyways, just wanted to drop in. kisses. ttyl

[attachmentid=30161]
haha decided to mess with the photo to make it look different. yes, boredom is still my friend! blink.gif
paybarraman
GOD DAMN I love tits!!!

22.gif
natalie
I hope your health is doing good Pay! love-smiley-077.gif
[attachmentid=31333]
Gnappster
QUOTE(natalie @ Nov 3 2006, 01:24 PM)

pay's gettin old. a pic that hot will probabaly give him a heart attack.
paybarraman
QUOTE(natalie @ Nov 3 2006, 02:24 PM)

My health is great sweetheart thanks for thinkin of me. love-smiley-077.gif

And because Im lazy and didn't feel like looking for the fucking thread and because it's my own opinion, albeit shared by many I'm sure, but Holy Sweet Mary Nat!!!!

You have the BEST NIPPLES on this site!!!!!!!!! I love them I really do. 22.gif
evade20
QUOTE(natalie @ Nov 3 2006, 03:24 PM)
[attachmentid=31333]

Still as gorgeous as ever. love-smiley-085.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Nov 3 2006, 03:29 PM)
pay's gettin old. a pic that hot will probabaly give him a heart attack.

laughing-smiley-014.gif I was thinking the same thing.... it isn't going to remain well if you keep those pics rolling in!

Natalie's nipples are mesmerizing
hott1976
hi pay baby.... smile.gif
paybarraman
bless you my VA hottie... love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
ph34r.gif

nope.....no titties in here
juicyboobs
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Nov 14 2006, 11:11 PM)
ph34r.gif
nope.....no titties in here

will these do....
paybarraman
Ooooooo they'll do nicely... smile.gif
juicyboobs
need a little bump baby.. ?
paybarraman
Mmmmm titties
juicyboobs
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Nov 28 2006, 07:57 AM)
Mmmmm titties

just for a change....
paybarraman
Mmmmmmmm wouldn't mind gettin up that crack....
juicyboobs
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Nov 28 2006, 05:17 PM)
Mmmmmmmm wouldn't mind gettin up that crack....

such a sweet talker!!! tongue.gif
paybarraman
smilio05.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.