Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Paybarraman
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
paybarraman
So the last couple of months I'd been sort of poking my head back around the site and the message boards. I had fallen off mainly cause I've been here for almost forever.

So lately though, I've been hitting the site almost daily and several times a day. There are more than a few ladies here who have completely captured my attention and cause I keep coming to look at them, I've also been posting a little bit more, trying to work up a new banter with some of the new ladies and to try to get to know them a bit more.

I'm REALLY liking ShyWife's profile. Unfortunately, she's true to her screen name and very shy according to her husband so she's not a big poster or chatter back here. Instead I am stuck waiting for him to post up some pics. God I love her tits.

Then there's the lovely Malhe. What a body. The glorious things I would love to do with her. And Sweettits....Jesus....Her boobs are INSANE! 22.gif And we can't forget RedNeckGirl with a body that I'd like to fuck forever..... Then there's JD....nuff said. bang.gif

Anyways, the point of this post is quite simply, I'm becoming pretty much a walking hard on and am constantly popping back in here to see if the ladies have posted anything new. Sadly, most of the time it's Evade wishing someone a Happy Birthday or DDD following him..... tongue.gif

Oh well....back to your regularly scheduled programming.
paybarraman
food-smiley-004.gif

It's my birthday today!!

EVERYBODY DRINK UP!!!!!

food-smiley-004.gif
sweettits
Happy birthday sweetie! food-smiley-004.gif i will send you a birthday pic when i get home smile.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(sweettits @ Jan 30 2013, 06:47 PM)
Happy birthday sweetie! food-smiley-004.gif i will send you a birthday pic when i get home smile.gif

Woooo Hooooooooo!!!!

Where's the frigging Dancing Fool smiley?

laughing-smiley-014.gif party-smiley-048.gif

hehe found him
monkey19
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jan 30 2013, 12:10 PM)
food-smiley-004.gif

It's my birthday today!!

EVERYBODY DRINK UP!!!!!

food-smiley-004.gif

Happy birthday x
sweettits
sorry about the delay, i have no pics on my phone. happy birthday pic 2thumbs.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Jan 30 2013, 09:41 PM)
Happy birthday x

Damn... I wish I was in the room with you, waiting on the bed, watching you take that top off as you said that to me.... 03.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(sweettits @ Jan 30 2013, 10:17 PM)
sorry about the delay, i have no pics on my phone. happy birthday pic 2thumbs.gif

Oh no worries at all sweetheart...

I only wish I found you just like that, waiting for me when I got home last night...

OH what a birthday present THAT would have been... 22.gif

03.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Jan 30 2013, 02:41 PM)
Happy birthday x

QUOTE(sweettits @ Jan 30 2013, 03:17 PM)

Ladies you need to post these pics elsewere as well , nobody ever comes to this thread . and these pics deserve much attention tongue.gif 2thumbs.gif
By the way Pay , happy Belated bday Hope it was a good one ! And now does your social security start ? smilio02.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif tongue.gif
Seriously though hope it was good one ! food-smiley-004.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 31 2013, 03:38 PM)
Ladies you need to post these pics elsewere as well , nobody ever comes to this thread .  and these pics deserve much attention  tongue.gif  2thumbs.gif

Aside from the ladies and their presents, I'm the only important one in this thread!!

By the way  Pay , happy Belated bday  Hope it was a good one !  And now does your social security start ?  smilio02.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  tongue.gif
Seriously though hope it was good one !  food-smiley-004.gif

No SS yet dude.....got another 25 years of work ahead of me easily. bang.gif
misschickie
Hi Handsome wink.gif I know it's been forever....I missed your birthday. sad.gif

Happy Birthday (Sorry...I erased all my pics, lol)

love,

misschicie
paybarraman
QUOTE(misschickie @ Mar 4 2013, 09:01 AM)
Hi Handsome wink.gif  I know it's been forever....I missed your birthday.  sad.gif

Happy Birthday  (Sorry...I erased all my pics, lol)

love,

misschicie

love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Mar 4 2013, 01:19 AM)
love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

i love every one of your kisses wink.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(misschickie @ Mar 4 2013, 09:23 AM)
i love every one of your kisses wink.gif

smilio05.gif

love-smiley-077.gif

Missed you yummy.
misschickie
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Mar 12 2013, 05:14 AM)
smilio05.gif

love-smiley-077.gif
Missed you yummy.

hi, mister...where are you? oh yea, i remember sad.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(misschickie @ Mar 16 2013, 05:17 AM)
hi, mister...where are you?  oh yea, i remember sad.gif

bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif

I know... sad.gif

love-smiley-077.gif

paybarraman
Sweep sweep sweep sweep.....

just clearing out the cobwebs and dust bunnies in case i get a few visitors.

Want to keep place tidy.

tongue.gif
paybarraman
Bump off of page two...clearing out the tumbleweeds.....

Damn....the first post of this thread is practically 8 years old!!!

I am a naughty old fucker aint I.... tongue.gif
badgirlpinky
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 11 2005, 01:15 PM)
Born and raised pretty much in the
Love the beach but can never get there enough during the summer.  I burn like a motherfucker so it generally takes all summer to get even close to anything resembling a tan.

As I mentioned, I've been hanging around this site for a while, probably since January 04 but I'm not really sure.  I love ALL of the women on the site for their generosity to us Boob Perverts......

I am extremely frustrated sexually, as many of you may have guessed, so I wind up "relieving alot of pent up stress here".......  wink.gif

I wont go much further personally cause well, it's personal.  However, I will answer any questions sent via PM, as long as I feel like you're not going to blab it all over the boards.  I have a lot of respect for the women who post here and have demonstrated it in the past. 
So,  I can honestly say that I LOVE WOMEN!!!!  And I thank God everyday I'm on this site for creating such an amazingly sculpted figure.  A woman's naked body is an awe-inspiring site for me....regardless of age or shape.  I love to see athletic as well as full figured women, young women (at least 20 yrs old though otherwise it gets a bit creepy) and older women (I've seen some fantastic breasts on women as old as 60 here).

I dont have a preference as to blonde, brunette or redhead.  I like all size tits, and am particularly fond of nipples with darker areolae that swell up like erasers (makes my dick hard); and although I love a clean shaven pussy, I'll lick one with a landing strip or full cover (as long as it's neat).

Speaking of which, I Love eating pussy.....Since I don't get a lot of sex and wind up creaming waaaayyy too fast most times - yes I'm a stud in my stories ladies, but honestly, if I were ever fortunate enough to be with any of you, I would probably blast twice before you - so I love to suckle and eat pussy to be sure the lady has her orgasm as well.  One fantasy of mine is to give a woman multiple orgasms while eating her...I understand women can have multi's and I would love to try to assist her along to that ecstasy....

Hey Juicy_DD, is that enough for now?  And for those who have actually read all this, I have to admit that I am also Juicy_DD's sex toy.

Me,  tongue.gif

oh yes multiples sound fun ohmy.gif lick me all night!
paybarraman
QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Aug 25 2013, 02:06 AM)
oh yes multiples sound fun ohmy.gif  lick me all night!

smilio07.gif

How YOU doin? smilio09.gif 03.gif

From what I've seen of you sweetheart Im going to need more than 1 night to lick you into multiples...more like many nights in a row with some mind blowing blasts of my own!! tongue.gif

PS.... Thanks for posting in my thread. It gets a bit rough when you're the only one posting in your thread to bump it. love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
Back from vacation.

Yesterday was first day back to work.

Ugh...

paybarraman
As I have written in the past:

I was born and raised in the US but now live in Italy and work in central Milan.
Most of my co-workers are young, early to mid twenties. I am one very fucking horny bastard right now.

One colleague has an ass that makes me hard every single fucking time I watch her walk. Others have tits that are just mouthwatering....

Damn.

Any of you hotties in the Milan area and wanna fuck?

tongue.gif
paybarraman
Yep.....

This morning's commute to work was just chock full of nice asses and sweet tits on the train....

Now Im horny as fuck all over again.

I sure would like to be laying betweein a pair of silky thighs sucking on a sweet and tender pussy.....

or laying back against the headboard watching as my cock is being sucked gorgeously....

fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck I wanna FUCK!!!!
Laurendd
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 5 2013, 06:51 AM)
Yep.....

This morning's commute to work was just chock full of nice asses and sweet tits on the train....

I sure would like to be laying betweein a pair of silky thighs sucking on a sweet and tender pussy.....

or laying back against the headboard watching as my cock is being sucked gorgeously....

Maybe you need to stop taking the train and get a moped or car! Hehehe....
I used to take the train many years ago. I could feel the eyes on me sometimes and it made me uncomfortable. I rode it again recently for 5 days when I had jury duty and enjoyed the glances. Even teased this one particular older guy a bit who couldn't stop looking at me. It was fun and made me really horny. I wore the stockings and garters the last day under my skirt and slid up my skirt a bit so he could see. He never said a word to me, but I could tell he liked it.
badgirlpinky
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 5 2013, 06:51 AM)
Yep.....

fuck fuck fuckity fuck?? laughing-smiley-014.gif i feel the same way bang.gif
badgirlpinky
[quote=Laurendd,Sep 5 2013, 01:21 PM]
I used to take the train many years ago. I could feel the eyes on me sometimes and it made me uncomfortable. I rode it again recently for 5 days when I had jury duty and enjoyed the glances. Even teased this one particular older guy a bit who couldn't stop looking at me. It was fun and made me really horny. I wore the stockings and garters the last day under my skirt and slid up my skirt a bit so he could see. He never said a word to me, but I could tell he liked it.

[/quote

thats naughty... think i'm gunna do sumthing like that
love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
crimson
[quote=badgirlpinky,Sep 5 2013, 04:35 PM]
[quote=Laurendd,Sep 5 2013, 01:21 PM]

[/quote

[/quote]
22.gif 22.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(Laurendd @ Sep 5 2013, 06:21 PM)

LOL Hi Lauren!!!!! Thanks for stopping by!!

And while you seem to offer some sound advice, I have to admit, the idea of NOT being able to watch the sexiness is prolly why I KEEP taking the train!! LOL

But:
1. I am not some blunt starer. I see the lady, I admire the lady and that's that. I don't sit there drooling....

Of course, if you were riding my train playing your little game like that, I'd be looking the whole time and making sure you knew I was appreciating the display.

love-smiley-077.gif Thanks again for visiting my thread.
paybarraman
QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Sep 5 2013, 09:35 PM)

QUOTE(Laurendd @ Sep 5 2013, 01:21 PM)

Hey Pinky, you just make sure you wait until you're riding the MM2 Linea Verde from Cologno Nord to Milano before you do!! I sure as hell don't want to miss you!!!!

love-smiley-077.gif right back at you yummy.
paybarraman
Years and life seem to be ciclical...

Back in one of those

"everything is shit" cycles...

I come here to look at all of these wonderfully sexy and beautiful ladies...

Ladies who express a desire and sexuality that I dont have...

I think to feel better only to wind up leaving feeling worse....

Yeah I know.... gabba.gif gabba.gif gabba.gif gabba.gif gabba.gif

But since no one ever seems to come in here but me...who cares how I rant?
ddd35
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 19 2013, 02:02 AM)

Back in one of those

Yeah I know....  gabba.gif  gabba.gif  gabba.gif  gabba.gif  gabba.gif

Cycles suck . food-smiley-004.gif
sweettits
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 19 2013, 04:02 AM)

Back in one of those

Yeah I know....?  gabba.gif? gabba.gif? gabba.gif? gabba.gif? gabba.gif

hey sweetie i hate to see your feeling down now days but it can only get better. keep your chin up. i hate that you come here to feel better and only feel worse. sad.gif i know i don't visit your thread much but that can change. PM me if you want to talk about it, im a good listener and willing to help you the best i can. i took this pic for you when i got home from my bike ride. enjoy love-smiley-077.gif [attachmentid=136757]
crimson
mMMM topless in jeans mMM Sexy..that will defiantly do the trick
badgirlpinky
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 19 2013, 04:02 AM)

Back in one of those

Yeah I know....  gabba.gif  gabba.gif  gabba.gif  gabba.gif  gabba.gif

''ding theres the bell whos buying??'' me! me! 03.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(sweettits @ Sep 23 2013, 01:04 AM)
hey sweetie i hate to see your feeling down now days but it can only get better. keep your chin up. i hate that you come here to feel better and only feel worse. sad.gif i know i don't visit your thread much but that can change. PM me if you want to talk about it, im a good listener and willing to help you the best i can. i took this pic for you when i got home from my bike ride. enjoy love-smiley-077.gif

Thank you Sweetheart....

wub.gif

This is just another reason to :heart: you....aside from your wonderful personality and incredibly sexy self.

love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Sep 23 2013, 04:49 AM)
''ding theres the bell whos buying??'' me! me!  03.gif

How I wish I could be set at a bar with you drinking some beers...

And of course, after the pub closes....hmmm

what to do? what to do?
badgirlpinky
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 23 2013, 03:32 AM)
How I wish I could be set at a bar with you drinking some beers...

And of course, after the pub closes....hmmm

what to do?  what to do?

play with my big bouncy boobies love-smiley-077.gif
crimson
QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Sep 25 2013, 08:06 PM)

mMM bounce them over here smilio09.gif smilio09.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Sep 26 2013, 01:06 AM)

smile.gif

your lovely big boobies bouncing cause you're in my lap 22.gif

03.gif

Get your sweet sexy ass back here to Milan sugar....lets "Have at it!!"
paybarraman
Oh look....

Pay posted in his thread.

jerkit.gif
sweettits
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 1 2013, 10:53 AM)
Oh look....

Pay posted in his thread.

jerkit.gif

well it's good to see your still posting in your thread. lol i thought i'd stop by and say hi. love-smiley-077.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(sweettits @ Oct 5 2013, 07:56 PM)
well it's good to see your still posting in your thread. lol i thought i'd stop by and say hi. love-smiley-077.gif

Damn! Can I stop by too?!
Dano
QUOTE(sweettits @ Oct 5 2013, 07:56 PM)

UMMMMMMM Love those Tits 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-077.gif 22.gif 22.gif
sweettits
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Oct 6 2013, 02:43 AM)
Damn! Can I stop by too?!

you will have to ask Pay about that, it's his thread. lol
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(sweettits @ Oct 6 2013, 12:28 PM)
you will have to ask Pay about that, it's his thread. lol

Damn... you are right! Hopefully he is in a sharing mood... I would understand why he wouldn't be!
paybarraman
QUOTE(sweettits @ Oct 6 2013, 12:56 AM)

THIS is why you are above and beyond Amazing Sweetheart.

22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Oct 7 2013, 06:38 AM)
Damn... you are right! Hopefully he is in a sharing mood... I would understand why he wouldn't be!

Sorry dude but she is Mine!!!
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 9 2013, 05:20 PM)
Sorry dude but she is Mine!!!

I thought so. Good thing I can catch her on ZOIG next time! tongue.gif
paybarraman
The last time I bumped my thread Sweettits left me one of the most amazing pics I have....

Let's see if I can get anymore.... smile.gif
monkey19
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 10 2013, 09:10 AM)
The last time I bumped my thread Sweettits left me one of the most amazing pics I have....

Let's see if I can get anymore....  smile.gif

Aww poor boy, will this do?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.