Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Paybarraman
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
natalie
Here baby. Hope you like.
[attachmentid=19216]
paybarraman
THATS FUCKING HOT!!!!

22.gif
numba1fan
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 26 2006, 01:23 PM)
Here baby. Hope you like.
[attachmentid=19216]

Love this pic cause if you look closely you can tell she's between my legs. grinning-smiley-003.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(numba1fan @ Apr 26 2006, 11:37 PM)
Love this pic cause if you look closely you can tell she's between my legs. grinning-smiley-003.gif

Sure.........rub it in 1........dick...

tongue.gif
grinning-smiley-003.gif
Bobaloo

Way to ruin it. i was imagining she was between my legs!
natalie

and if you look really closely you can tell he has me all hot and horny and ready to suck his dick. 11.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
paybarraman
Heya gang!!

Been a rough few days for me. I've learned that a hole in your lung leaking air into your chest cavity is a very bad thing.

Had never heard of a "spontaneous pneumo thorax" at least until my lung collapsed - well, to be fair it was only about 85% collapsed.

Having a chest tub inserted into your thoraxic cavity can be a quite clarifying experience. Nothing like waking in the morning with realization that the 1/2 inch tub sticking out of your chest is really a GOOD thing.

Thank God for morphine.

Anyway, I'll check mail evry now and then with my pda thingy, but I'll be down for a bit.

Peace!

***no shit gang....really had a collapsed lung***
summoner
Get better soon! And I hope these will cheer you up biggrin.gif
diane26
QUOTE(paybarraman @ May 1 2006, 06:55 PM)
Heya gang!!

Been a rough few days for me.  I've learned that a hole in your lung leaking air into your chest cavity is a very bad thing.

Had never heard of a "spontaneous pneumo thorax" at least until my lung collapsed - well, to be fair it was only about 85% collapsed.

Having a chest tub inserted into your thoraxic cavity can be a quite clarifying experience.  Nothing like waking in the morning with realization that the 1/2 inch tub sticking out of your chest is really a GOOD thing. 

Thank God for morphine.

Anyway, I'll check mail evry now and then with my pda thingy, but I'll be down for a bit.

Peace!

Sorry to hear about that pay happened to my dad a week before christmas long time ago he was in the hospital for a week, didn't know what happened but he couldn't breath and my mom finally made him go in. I remember seeing the huge tube in his chest.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(paybarraman @ May 1 2006, 09:55 PM)
Heya gang!!

Been a rough few days for me.  I've learned that a hole in your lung leaking air into your chest cavity is a very bad thing.

Having a chest tub inserted into your thoraxic cavity can be a quite clarifying experience.  Nothing like waking in the morning with realization that the 1/2 inch tub sticking out of your chest is really a GOOD thing. 

Thank God for morphine.

Peace!

well, we're glad you made it. Maybe next time you have some traumatic medical experience you can request a laptop for you hospital bed and post around here while you're on the morphine. That would have made for an interesting 411!!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(summoner @ May 1 2006, 11:42 PM)
Get better soon! And I hope these will cheer you up biggrin.gif

Nurses have the best medicine!!!
Gnappster
dude that sucks! (must be that old age sneaking up on you tongue.gif )
hope you're back to your normal boob ogling self soon.

In the meantime feel free to stare at this during your next morphine trip!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 2 2006, 11:53 AM)
dude that sucks! (must be that old age sneaking up on you tongue.gif )
hope you're back to your normal boob ogling self soon.

In the meantime feel free to stare at this during your next morphine trip!

Or you can stare at this...

[attachmentid=19560]
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 2 2006, 10:27 AM)
Or you can stare at this...

[attachmentid=19560]

hahahaha, I don't even remember what ep. that was from.
jlynn
Feel better, Pay! You know I'll miss you while you're gone!! love-smiley-077.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 2 2006, 12:31 PM)
hahahaha, I don't even remember what ep. that was from.

Season 8. title has the word Nuestro or something like that in it. it's the chili cookoff one with the hallucinagenic pepper.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 2 2006, 10:43 AM)
Season 8.  title has the word Nuestro or something like that in it.  it's the chili cookoff one with the hallucinagenic pepper.

I figured that was it but don't remember the Ned hallucination haha.
A GREAT episode, especially since Johnny Cash is in it grinning-smiley-003.gif
numba1fan
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 2 2006, 12:43 PM)
Season 8.  title has the word Nuestro or something like that in it.  it's the chili cookoff one with the hallucinagenic pepper.

"I hope i didn't brain my damage" laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
natalie
So sorry to hear that your not doing well Pay. Take care of yourself you hear. love-smiley-077.gif wub.gif
paybarraman
Summoner, thnks luv. Ummm nurse? I need a sponge bath. It appears that I've "wet" myself.

Gnappy, Dude that's dangerous on drugs! Besides, they only gave me the morphine when they were cutting my chest open to stuff the tube in.

Bob, u been following Gnappy around too much dude.

Jlynn and Nat, BIG KISSES!!!! Thnks you lovelies.

Now a PSA: Men between 35-45 be aware this CAN happen to you! Usually associated with some type of trauma. Although it is not completely uncommon. Especially for those with a history of lung trouble, ie asthma (i have exercise induced asthma).

Thank You.
That is all. tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(paybarraman @ May 2 2006, 11:45 AM)
Gnappy, Dude that's dangerous on drugs! Besides, they only gave me the morphine when they were cutting my chest open to stuff the tube in.

Now a PSA: Men between 35-45 be aware this CAN happen to you! Usually associated with some type of trauma. Although it is not completely uncommon. Especially for those with a history of lung trouble, ie asthma (i have exercise induced asthma).

Thank You.
That is all.   tongue.gif

First of all: puke1.gif

Second of all: I have that kind of asthma too ohmy.gif but am not THAT old yet wink.gif
diane26
QUOTE(paybarraman @ May 2 2006, 10:45 AM)
Summoner, thnks luv.  Ummm nurse? I need a sponge bath. It appears that I've "wet" myself.

Bob, u been following Gnappy around too much dude.

Jlynn and Nat, BIG KISSES!!!! Thnks you lovelies.

Thank You.
That is all.   tongue.gif

Good grief what am I invisible. dry.gif

My dad was a heavy smoker that is what caused his, he still smoked for like 10 more years after.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(diane26 @ May 2 2006, 04:04 PM)
Good grief what am I invisible.  dry.gif

did someone post something here? nah.gif
paybarraman
sorry Di....... problem is pda window is only 1.5 inches and tough to see all. plus tapping with a stylus sux.

sorry hun.....
diane26
QUOTE(paybarraman @ May 2 2006, 06:25 PM)
sorry Di....... problem is pda window is only 1.5 inches and tough to see all. plus tapping with a stylus sux.

sorry hun.....

dry.gif love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
cant use quotes w/this fuckin pda cause the browser emulates IE ver 4!

Hey Di, love-smiley-077.gif back atcha.....
22.gif
hmmmm, I must be getting better.
Gnappster
QUOTE(paybarraman @ May 2 2006, 07:25 PM)

sorry hun.....

1.5 inches and tough to see. I bet that's what you tell all the women nah.gif
natalie
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 3 2006, 11:35 AM)
1.5 inches and tough to see. I bet that's what you tell all the women nah.gif

Well hey if it works for you why not Pay? nah.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(natalie @ May 3 2006, 02:09 PM)
Well hey if it works for you why not Pay? nah.gif

It never worked for me ph34r.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 3 2006, 04:24 PM)
It never worked for me  ph34r.gif

that's because you need to take all 1 and a half of those inches and use 'em on a woman. 2thumbs.gif
janeyanne
sorry to hear you're unwell, sad.gif
Here's something to keep the blood pressure up! Get well soon. love-smiley-077.gif
This is what I wear under my nurses outfit. 08.gif
natalie
QUOTE(janeyanne @ May 3 2006, 04:35 PM)
sorry to hear you're unwell,  sad.gif  
Here's something to keep the blood pressure up!   Get well soon. love-smiley-077.gif

Raise his blood pressure........your gonna give the guy a stroke. ohmy.gif

Very hot! devil-smiley-052.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(janeyanne @ May 3 2006, 02:35 PM)
sorry to hear you're unwell,  sad.gif  
Here's something to keep the blood pressure up!   Get well soon. love-smiley-077.gif

Really? That makes me wanna get sick
janeyanne
QUOTE(natalie @ May 3 2006, 04:39 PM)
Raise his blood pressure........your gonna give the guy a stroke. ohmy.gif
Very hot! devil-smiley-052.gif

thanks Nat.....wasn't the kind of stroke I had in mind though laughing-smiley-014.gif
janeyanne
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 3 2006, 04:41 PM)
Really? That makes me wanna get sick

laughing-smiley-017.gif I have healing hands you know wink.gif
natalie
QUOTE(janeyanne @ May 3 2006, 04:41 PM)
thanks Nat.....wasn't the kind of stroke I had in mind though   laughing-smiley-014.gif

Never specified which one. wink.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 3 2006, 03:34 PM)
that's because you need to take all 1 and a half of those inches and use 'em on a woman.  2thumbs.gif

He would have that chance if you'd quit bending over for him.
belicked6924
Good luck to you Pay, hope you get better soon grinning-smiley-003.gif
fellatiofiend18
hey Pay! thanks for the message earlier, you doll, you!
i am bored so i decided id give you a visit. hehe love-smiley-085.gif

dripping wet....
[attachmentid=20134]

03.gif
paybarraman
Ooooooo thanks hun!!!

OK gang, Im back at work as of today which means no moe PDA to hit the site. BUT i've been out of work for about 8 days so I got a shit load fo catching up to do!!!

BUT, please ladies, don't hammer me if I forget a name.....
Thanks SOOOOOO much for my little love notes
Di
Nat
Janey
Jlynn
Summoner
Fellatio

And thanks too guys

And the others who sent PM's
sensual_lips
i d int realise u werent around cause i was away for a week so decide to drop by for a little visit too and leave u a prezzie

here for u
paybarraman
yeah had to go in the hospital due to a collapsed lung.

MMmmmmmmmmm

You are too tasty!!!

Thnx babe.
sensual_lips
QUOTE(paybarraman @ May 10 2006, 12:28 PM)
yeah had to go in the hospital due to a collapsed lung.

MMmmmmmmmmm

You are too tasty!!!
Thnx babe.

oh sorry about that hope u doin better sad.gif

xoxox
paybarraman
You keep showing your lovely tits and delicious pussy hun and I'll be just fine.
sensual_lips
QUOTE(paybarraman @ May 10 2006, 01:04 PM)
You keep showing your lovely tits and delicious pussy hun and I'll be just fine.

tongue.gif gotcha

i should get my nurse outfit out of my closet tongue.gif:P and take care of u

smilio05.gif 11.gif
paybarraman
OH GOD please yes!!!!!
sensual_lips
QUOTE(paybarraman @ May 10 2006, 01:16 PM)
OH GOD please yes!!!!!

didnt find my nurse costume will this do ?
paybarraman
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuck

22.gif
natalie
Gald to hear your doing better hun. love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
smilio05.gif

Thanks hun.... love-smiley-077.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.