Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Paybarraman
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
bondiguy
if ever there was a time for the happy dance... that was it.

Now pass the bud Pay... puff, puff, GIVE!
paybarraman
for my avatar.......
Narazbad
lol whats with all this? tongue.gif
paybarraman
What's with all What?!?!?!?!?!?

FREAK!!!!! tongue.gif nah.gif
bondiguy
now Pay how the fuck did you do that? I have no idea....
paybarraman
Your the one with the cool and HOT animated gif in your signature file.......DICK!!!!
juicy_DD
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 7 2005, 12:41 PM)
What's with all What?!?!?!?!?!?
FREAK!!!!!    tongue.gif   nah.gif

smilio04.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 8 2005, 08:24 AM)
Your the one with the cool and HOT animated gif in your signature file.......DICK!!!!

Oh yeah I finally figured out how to get my sig happening! haha
Puppet
OH GoD I just seen Pars manhood... bang.gif Just for that IM going to make my own thread and post up my lil man hood
bondiguy
QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 11 2005, 04:59 PM)
OH GoD I just seen Pars  manhood... bang.gif  Just for that IM going to make my own thread and post up my lil man hood

I have visited your thread and thank god u didnt, you may upstage the rest of us! haha tongue.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 11 2005, 04:59 PM)
OH GoD I just seen Pars  manhood... bang.gif  Just for that IM going to make my own thread and post up my lil man hood

Please do smilio05.gif
Puppet
hehe im considering it still
juicyboobs
QUOTE(Hot mama @ Sep 12 2005, 09:01 AM)
Please do smilio05.gif

waiting.............. popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 12 2005, 09:15 AM)
hehe im considering it still

at least give us doods a page of warning at least
bondiguy
my cock blocker is enabled!

Great av gnappy... what a show!
paybarraman
Go ahead Puppet........post into the fire!!!!

Just dont expect me to look....... tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 14 2005, 08:52 AM)
Go ahead Puppet........post into the fire!!!!

Just dont expect me to look.......  tongue.gif

slightly disturbing you are actually requesting the pic? tongue.gif
paybarraman
Not requesting......

Dare dare double dare......
clincar
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 15 2005, 06:47 AM)
Not requesting......

Dare dare double dare......

popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Sep 13 2005, 03:41 PM)
waiting.............. popc1.gif  popc1.gif  popc1.gif  popc1.gif  popc1.gif

stil waitin popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(clincar @ Sep 15 2005, 06:03 PM)
popc1.gif  popc1.gif  popc1.gif

waiting and waitng popc1.gif popc1.gif
so ladies how can we entice him to post......
08.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(clincar @ Sep 15 2005, 06:03 PM)
popc1.gif  popc1.gif

QUOTE(Hot mama @ Sep 16 2005, 06:40 AM)
stil waitin     popc1.gif  popc1.gif  popc1.gif 

QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Sep 16 2005, 07:28 AM)
waiting and waitng  popc1.gif  popc1.gif
so ladies how can we entice him to post......

OK ladies.....are you all waiting for Puppet's penis or mine? Cause mine is a few pages back.

And Puppet damn well better post his penis in his own 411. tongue.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 16 2005, 08:30 AM)
OK ladies.....are you all waiting for Puppet's penis or mine?  Cause mine is a few pages back. 

And Puppet damn well better post his penis in his own 411.   tongue.gif

both would be nice. i would love to see both of your penis. but if I have to wait I will popc1.gif popc1.gif
Hot mama
you both can open your own threads and post all kinds of pics of your dicks that would be great. 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
let me know when it is all over haha laughing-smiley-017.gif
paybarraman
**BUMP**
bondiguy
smilio04.gif Lame

eh... it worked
paybarraman
See......

"if you bump it.....they will come....."
juicyboobs
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 22 2005, 07:38 AM)
See......

"if you bump it.....they will come....."

anything to help bump back at you.. 08.gif
paybarraman
love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
**Bump**

Need me some lovin......am falling way way down the list!!!
FORAGOODTIME
awww, Pay not feeling the luv? Here's me showering you with love! love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
See......that's why she's AWESOME!!!!!

Thanks Baby!!! 22.gif
sweetnsexy
Aw hun....are you lonesome...??

As promised, a pic just for you, and I'll even leave it up til I know you've seen it!!

[attachmentid=5122]

xxx
Gnappster
*steals love from pay's thread*
paybarraman
Whoooo!!!!!!! SweetnSexy!!!!! Oh my holy hell!!!!!
amberis1985
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 11 2005, 01:15 PM)
Born and raised pretty much in the Philly area.....
Very much a theater geek although I haven't been able to perform much anymore.  My last show was Hamlet and I played the title role....best part I've ever done and my best work to date.
Love reading as much as I can:  Stephen King and Robert Jordan - The Wheel of Time Series (thank god #11 is released this October).

Love the beach but can never get there enough during the summer.  I burn like a motherfucker so it generally takes all summer to get even close to anything resembling a tan.

I work at a major university for computer services....I'm basically the guy who shows up when the Help Desk cant get it done over the phone.  I also have deparmtents and Buildings that I support.  I'm Microsoft Certified NT4 and 2000, as well as Novell CNA Netware 5.  I get a decent salary but the city of Philly takes a good chunk right off the top, even though I dont live in the city.  Can we say "Taxation without Representation?"  The city takes my money but I cant vote in city elections cause I dont live in the city......but if I lived in the city, they would take more outta my pay!  Go figure.....

As I mentioned, I've been hanging around this site for a while, probably since January 04 but I'm not really sure.  I love ALL of the women on the site for their generosity to us Boob Perverts......

I am extremely frustrated sexually, as many of you may have guessed, so I wind up "relieving alot of pent up stress here".......   wink.gif

I wont go much further personally cause well, it's personal.  However, I will answer any questions sent via PM, as long as I feel like you're not going to blab it all over the boards.  I have a lot of respect for the women who post here and have demonstrated it in the past. 
So,  I can honestly say that I LOVE WOMEN!!!!  And I thank God everyday I'm on this site for creating such an amazingly sculpted figure.  A woman's naked body is an awe-inspiring site for me....regardless of age or shape.  I love to see athletic as well as full figured women, young women (at least 20 yrs old though otherwise it gets a bit creepy) and older women (I've seen some fantastic breasts on women as old as 60 here).

I dont have a preference as to blonde, brunette or redhead.  I like all size tits, and am particularly fond of nipples with darker areolae that swell up like erasers (makes my dick hard); and although I love a clean shaven pussy, I'll lick one with a landing strip or full cover (as long as it's neat).

Speaking of which, I Love eating pussy.....Since I don't get a lot of sex and wind up creaming waaaayyy too fast most times - yes I'm a stud in my stories ladies, but honestly, if I were ever fortunate enough to be with any of you, I would probably blast twice before you - so I love to suckle and eat pussy to be sure the lady has her orgasm as well.   One fantasy of mine is to give a woman multiple orgasms while eating her...I understand women can have multi's and I would love to try to assist her along to that ecstasy....

Hey Juicy_DD, is that enough for now?  And for those who have actually read all this, I have to admit that I am also Juicy_DD's sex toy.

Me,  tongue.gif

I like Robert Jordan's books too...but I really only got past the first two! Do you enjoy fantasy novels?? I do very much!
paybarraman
I got into him by accident....but yeah, I like fantasy style....Raymond Feist's Serpent Wars is another series I liked...also the Angel Fire series, Terry Brooks...
amberis1985
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 30 2005, 11:05 AM)
I got into him by accident....but yeah, I like fantasy style....Raymond Feist's Serpent Wars is another series I liked...also the Angel Fire series, Terry Brooks...

I havent read much Terry Brooks...but I love David Eddings and, Fred Saberhagen is really good too!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 29 2005, 06:20 PM)
*steals love from pay's thread*

*in turn steals it from gnappy*
Puppet
If your falling down the list.. i think im on the back somewhere! tongue.gif sup paraaaaaaaaa
paybarraman
*** Puppet!! We gotta hook for beers some time in the future......***

food-smiley-004.gif drinkup.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 3 2005, 06:45 AM)
*** Puppet!!   We gotta hook for beers some time in the future......***

food-smiley-004.gif   drinkup.gif

Likewise... although ensure you book your liver cleansing diet in advance for the preperation... and the stomach pump for aftwerwards
sweetnsexy
Liver cleansing...stomach pump...? You nancy boys!! Can't handle strong liquor huh?
bondiguy
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Oct 4 2005, 08:26 PM)
Liver cleansing...stomach pump...?  You nancy boys!!  Can't handle strong liquor huh?

Um it does look like Puppet CAN drink a beer or 23. However, I, being an Aussie, can handle my liquor quite well. I think it is a genetic thing.
Hot mama
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Sep 29 2005, 06:16 PM)
Aw hun....are you lonesome...??

As promised, a pic just for you, and I'll even leave it up til I know you've seen it!!

[attachmentid=5122]

xxx

love that pic sweet 2thumbs.gif
juicy_DD
pic for you Pay xx
paybarraman
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Oct 6 2005, 03:20 AM)
pic for you Pay xx

OooooooHHHhhhh BABY!!!! You are truly scrumptious!!! GOD!!! 22.gif
bondiguy
PAYBARRAMAN!!!!!!

food-smiley-004.gif
drinkup.gif
food-smiley-004.gif
ILOVEBOOBS05
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 6 2005, 06:36 AM)
OooooooHHHhhhh BABY!!!!   You are truly scrumptious!!!  GOD!!!   22.gif

i second that 2thumbs.gif

never get feadup of juicys pics she's just that hot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.