Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Janeyanne
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
paybarraman
wub.gif
evade20
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Sep 1 2006, 04:51 PM)
pink you wanted pink you get!!  tongue.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
love-smiley-077.gif You're such a gorgeous tease! I'll just have to nuzzle on up for a closer view of your pink. smilio09.gif smilio09.gif

love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
hey hun....missing yer pics doll. love-smiley-077.gif
stevieboy
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Sep 1 2006, 04:51 PM)
pink you wanted pink you get!!  tongue.gif

Aw...now thats just teasing...but all the same....still looks good to me

2thumbs.gif
evade20
Now where is Ms. Janeyanne when Penelope is stealing the show on this fine Saturday Afternoon/evening? popc1.gif coz.gif
janeyanne
Something a little different... smile.gif
penelope
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Sep 13 2006, 04:08 AM)

And very nice indeed 2thumbs.gif
evade20

Oooh! Very fine. love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-085.gif That could also be a great pic for the Artsy Pics thread. Thanks.

Very daring, too! Almost some kitty showing. smilio09.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
paybarraman

This picture, in my opinion, exemplifies Janey's classic beauty, sexiness and taste. What man in his right mind could keep control of himself with a woman looking like this?

ABove and beyond the boner this pic induces....this pic deserves a Standing Ovation. 2thumbs.gif
stevieboy

One word....WOW!!!
somfan
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Sep 13 2006, 01:08 AM)

It might be a little different, but it still is consistant with your distinctive style and personality.
Bobaloo

OH MY GOD, Janey. This pic is AWESOME. Sexy, classy, and super freakin' hot all in one. clearly, I have ignored the Top Melons thread far too long. I love the outfit!!! and the lacey bracelet thing on the hand makes the pic. That pic is art, Janey!!

And your reminder of the pic I owe you is noted and was much needed. Thank you. I will work on it tonight when I get home.
Gnappster
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Sep 13 2006, 02:08 AM)

one sexy pic...I dare say you appear to be well groomed in certain areas as well! grinning-smiley-003.gif
jrock8
janey... i know i'm not the first to say, but i'm sure you enjoy having everyone fall over themselves telling you... but that pic is fantastic smile.gif

amazing angle... amazing body... amazing lingerie to complement it (just curious though... where do you get your lingerie? is it something that's only sold over there, or can i find it for my g/f on this side of the pond?)
Bobaloo
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 13 2006, 09:23 PM)
janey... i know i'm not the first to say, but i'm sure you enjoy having everyone fall over themselves telling you... but that pic is fantastic smile.gif

amazing angle... amazing body... amazing lingerie to complement it (just curious though... where do you get your lingerie?  is it something that's only sold over there, or can i find it for my g/f on this side of the pond?)

Gay friend?? confused-smiley-013.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 14 2006, 01:48 PM)

umm, no angry-smiley-011.gif

bob, i think you've been huffing too many gas fumes around the shop today... only you would think of that wacko.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 14 2006, 05:12 PM)
umm, no  angry-smiley-011.gif

bob, i think you've been huffing too many gas fumes around the shop today... only you would think of that wacko.gif

I love the recent onslaught of the wacko.gif smiley!!!
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 14 2006, 12:48 PM)

gay friend?

I'm sure he's way more than a friend. tongue.gif
janeyanne
QUOTE(evade20 @ Sep 13 2006, 06:48 AM)
Oooh! Very fine.   love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-085.gif That could also be a great pic for the Artsy Pics thread. Thanks.

Very daring, too!  Almost some kitty showing.  smilio09.gif  grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks evade, you must have been eating ur carrots wink.gif ...almost but not quite!! tongue.gif

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 13 2006, 06:58 AM)
This picture, in my opinion, exemplifies Janey's classic beauty, sexiness and taste.  What man in his right mind could keep control of himself with a woman looking like this?

ABove and beyond the boner this pic induces....this pic deserves a Standing Ovation.    2thumbs.gif

Thank you sweetheart, I'd love to see ur 'Standing Ovation' any time!! smilio09.gif
janeyanne
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 13 2006, 04:32 PM)
OH MY GOD, Janey.  This pic is AWESOME. Sexy, classy, and super freakin' hot all in one.  clearly, I have ignored the Top Melons thread far too long.  I love the outfit!!! and the lacey bracelet thing on the hand makes the pic.  That pic is art, Janey!!
And your reminder of the pic I owe you is noted and was much needed.  Thank you.  I will work on it tonight when I get home.

Thanks Bobaloo love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif Glad u like, was just messing around with a few ideas.

Can't wait to see the pic u come up with! popc1.gif
janeyanne
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 13 2006, 04:49 PM)
one sexy pic...I dare say you appear to be well groomed in certain areas as well!  grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks Gnappster, who's been zooming in then??! tongue.gif

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 13 2006, 09:23 PM)

amazing angle... amazing body... amazing lingerie to complement it (just curious though... where do you get your lingerie?  is it something that's only sold over there, or can i find it for my g/f on this side of the pond?)

love-smiley-077.gif what girl wldn't enjoy it.
The lingerie came from pabo.com Lots of goodies in there for you both to enjoy! wink.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Sep 15 2006, 07:58 AM)
Thanks Bobaloo  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif Glad u like, was just messing around with a few ideas.

Can't wait to see the pic u come up with! popc1.gif

love-smiley-077.gif to you too!!! smile.gif

I'm working on the pic. It's a little tougher than I thought, but I'll get it for ya. wink.gif
evade20
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Sep 15 2006, 07:53 AM)
Thanks evade, you must have been eating ur carrots   wink.gif ...almost but not quite!! tongue.gif

I have to do something to prevent eye strain! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(evade20 @ Sep 15 2006, 06:03 PM)
I have to do something to prevent eye strain!  love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

Evade, I feel bad that you're so often on the end of many of my jokes, so I'll spare you... but you do make it easy.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 15 2006, 06:15 PM)
Evade, I feel bad that you're so often on the end of many of my jokes, so I'll spare you... but you do make it easy.

as easy as finding a fuck in a brothel with a fistful of 50's
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 15 2006, 06:16 PM)
as easy as finding a fuck in a brothel with a fistful of 50's

as opposed to, easy as finding your glass eye in a marble factory.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 15 2006, 04:19 PM)

or as easy as pushing up someone's stool at a gay bar....

I've said too much
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 15 2006, 06:19 PM)

I'm straling that line...

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 15 2006, 06:23 PM)
or as easy as pushing up someone's stool at a gay bar....
I've said too much

Im never using that line puke1.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 15 2006, 04:25 PM)
I'm straling that line...

coz.gif you mean like Australing that line?
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 15 2006, 06:30 PM)
coz.gif  you mean like Australing that line?

laughing-smiley-017.gif the "r" is right next to the "e" and I mean stEaling that line...

your line gets funnier everytime you say it.... laughing-smiley-017.gif stool
penelope
Theres tits and kitty 'glimpses' going on and you guys are swapping bad lines???!!!?? gabba.gif coco.gif
SHUT UP and let us oggle the GOOOOORRRRRRGEOUS Janeyanne!!!

Babe, you ROCK in that last piccy!
love-smiley-077.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(penelope @ Sep 18 2006, 03:39 PM)
Theres tits and kitty 'glimpses' going on and you guys are swapping bad lines???!!!?? smilio00.gif   coco.gif

love-smiley-077.gif

don't mind us, just pointless busy talk between pics.
it's just a more creative way of "bumping"a thread laughing-smiley-017.gif
Bobaloo
Janey, I'm almost done with the pic. It's a really bad photoshop though cuz the free trial period on the software I have (which I thought I had the full version) has expired. I should have it finished by tonight... but the little lady isn't feeling very well, so I might have to take care of her tonight meaning it won't be done till tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know I didnt' forget wink.gif
evade20
QUOTE(penelope @ Sep 18 2006, 05:39 PM)
Theres tits and kitty 'glimpses' going on and you guys are swapping bad lines???!!!?? smilio00.gif   coco.gif

love-smiley-077.gif

Most heartily Agreed! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif Thanks, Penelope.
evade20
Janeyanne's latest ratings pic is absolutely sizzling hot...If you haven't seen it, go there now! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif smilio09.gif smilio09.gif

Thanks, Janeyanne! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
Hi Janey. love-smiley-077.gif
janeyanne
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 9 2006, 07:33 AM)
Hi Janey.  love-smiley-077.gif

Hi sweetheart wink.gif
evade20
Darn it, I missed Janeyanne. sad.gif I hate when work gets in the way of play.... ph34r.gif

love-smiley-077.gif
janeyanne
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 9 2006, 10:05 PM)
Darn it, I missed Janeyanne.  sad.gif  I hate when work gets in the way of play.... ph34r.gif  

love-smiley-077.gif

Work less then.......simple!! guns.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
evade20
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Oct 10 2006, 09:35 AM)
Work less then.......simple!! guns.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

I try.... tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 9 2006, 08:05 PM)
Darn it, I missed Janeyanne.  sad.gif  I hate when work gets in the way of play.... ph34r.gif  

love-smiley-077.gif

I thought you were already long since retired coz.gif
Bobaloo
Hi Janey.

Here is the pic I promised you a long, long time ago. Sorry it took so darn long. I'm a bit of a slacker... and to make matters worse, the free trial period on a photo editing program that came with my computer ended right in the middle of my editing. it's not exactly the highest quality editing job... I'm sure there'll be people here who don't believe that I was really with you that night, but there's only so much you can do with Paint.

so without further ado, here is the pic... of a night I don't exactly remember, but of a night I'll never forget.

love-smiley-077.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 12 2006, 07:52 PM)
Hi Janey.

Here is the pic I promised you a long, long time ago.  Sorry it took so darn long.  I'm a bit of a slacker... and to make matters worse, the free trial period on a photo editing program that came with my computer ended right in the middle of my editing.  it's not exactly the highest quality editing job... I'm sure there'll be people here who don't believe that I was really with you that night, but there's only so much you can do with Paint. 

so without further ado, here is the pic... of a night I don't exactly remember, but of a night I'll never forget. 

love-smiley-077.gif

Damn, Bobaloo got away from the Helsinki police and escaped out of the handcuffs in Summoner's basement... smilio12.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
evade20
I saw Janeyanne lurking on the boards, yesterday. I hope she stops by today and sends her thread ( and all of her fans ) some love (& pics tongue.gif ).

love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
janeyanne
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 12 2006, 07:52 PM)
Hi Janey.

Here is the pic I promised you a long, long time ago.  Sorry it took so darn long.  I'm a bit of a slacker... and to make matters worse, the free trial period on a photo editing program that came with my computer ended right in the middle of my editing.  it's not exactly the highest quality editing job... I'm sure there'll be people here who don't believe that I was really with you that night, but there's only so much you can do with Paint. 

love-smiley-077.gif

OMG!!!! Bobaloo, what part can't you remember, maybe I can fill in the blanks....!! laughing-smiley-017.gif You look kinda smaller in the pic than I remember... but hey...SIZE DOESN'T MATTER, your technique was excellent!! smilio05.gif
Your efforts were worth the wait 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-077.gif
evade20
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Oct 21 2006, 12:17 PM)
OMG!!!! Bobaloo, what part can't you remember, maybe I can fill in the blanks....!! laughing-smiley-017.gif You look kinda smaller in the pic than I remember... but hey...SIZE DOESN'T MATTER, your technique was excellent!!  smilio05.gif
Your efforts were worth the wait 2thumbs.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

And she ignores me completely.... sad.gif confused-smiley-013.gif unsure.gif
janeyanne
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 21 2006, 03:22 PM)
And she ignores me completely.... sad.gif  unsure.gif  unsure.gif

Aw evade, I would NEVER ignore you..........check your PM wink.gif love-smiley-077.gif
hott1976
that's a great pic girl!
ddd35
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Oct 22 2006, 10:33 AM)
Aw evade, I would NEVER ignore you..........check your PM wink.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

wow if this is what a person gets for being ignored , you may ignore me all you want this pic is awesome ... 22.gif
stevieboy
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Oct 22 2006, 10:33 AM)
Aw evade, I would NEVER ignore you..........check your PM wink.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Janey...just when we think you cannot go and make yourself look any more beautiful...you've gone and outdone yourself again!

Your best pic yet!!!

2thumbs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.