Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Janeyanne
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
diane26
I need someone elses flexible friend to go shopping mine are all gone and I already maxed out the VS card I reactivated. LMAO

I am still trying to figure out how I am gonna get this corset I desperatly want for vegas trip.

Time to go rich man hunting.
janeyanne
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 12 2006, 05:59 PM)
well, what if you need help adjusting a strap or more importantly... getting something off???

Hey Bobaloo, didn't u know us girls r good at multi tasking? But then again, someone's got to carry the bags! tongue.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
janeyanne
QUOTE(penelope @ Mar 12 2006, 05:48 PM)
Thats a whole different shopping trip!! laughing-smiley-014.gif
Think its time to start a fund on here, get all the guys to donate to a "send the girls on a major sexy clothes shopping trip fund" !
Reckon it would work??!!

I know of at least 2 guys that wld put in!! laughing-smiley-017.gif
diane26
I need donations for this

http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?cata...duct%5Fid=56603

nah.gif
diane26
The shitty thing is we spent 130 bucks on dinner last night and it was hardly worth 40 that could have bought me two of my corsets but the husband sees no point in spending money like that on a piece of clothing rather spend it on something medicore and that is gone and digested in a few hours:P
Bobaloo
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 12 2006, 06:16 PM)

Well, I wish I was one of those rich guys you all will be hunting for now. I'd love you see all of you in one of those.

I'll be standing on the corner with a cup trying to raise money for you. Wish me luck
diane26
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 12 2006, 03:18 PM)
Well, I wish I was one of those rich guys you all will be hunting for now.  I'd love you see all of you in one of those.

I'll be standing on the corner with a cup trying to raise money for you.  Wish me luck

Good luck for all of us GOOD LICK I MEAN LUCK LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES.

Worst case we can Recycle and send to eatchother laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif Totally kidding I am not sharing thongs.
janeyanne
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 12 2006, 06:16 PM)

now this site I like! love-smiley-085.gif
diane26
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Mar 12 2006, 03:23 PM)
now this site I like! love-smiley-085.gif

HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF IT ohmy.gif
janeyanne
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 12 2006, 06:26 PM)
HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF IT ohmy.gif

No I haven't..........got some great stuff on there, now I'll have to find out if they ship to the UK! NOW SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE DIANE laughing-smiley-017.gif
diane26
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Mar 12 2006, 03:31 PM)
No I haven't..........got some great stuff on there, now I'll have to find out if they ship to the UK!  NOW SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE DIANE laughing-smiley-017.gif

WOW I hope they do would love to see you in some of there stuff.

nah.gif
evade20
QUOTE(penelope @ Mar 12 2006, 05:48 PM)
Thats a whole different shopping trip!! laughing-smiley-014.gif
Think its time to start a fund on here, get all the guys to donate to a "send the girls on a major sexy clothes shopping trip fund" !
Reckon it would work??!!

How did I miss volunteering to be a 'schlep' for this. 22.gif

Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif
janeyanne
Trying to get a little video of this on here ..having a few probs though!! coz.gif
johnny wadd
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Mar 16 2006, 04:32 PM)
Trying to get a little video of this on here ..having a few probs though!! coz.gif

Please keep on trying Janeyanne.If your vid is as good as your pictures I cant wait!.Hot,wet and clean,what else can you ask for?
paybarraman
OH MY!!!

We Need VIDEO!!!!!!!!!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Mar 16 2006, 03:32 PM)

What a great preview. I hope you get the video working. PM Comedyman, he can help you, so I've heard.
janeyanne
QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Mar 16 2006, 03:38 PM)
Please keep on trying Janeyanne.If your vid is as good as your pictures I cant wait!.Hot,wet and clean,what else can you ask for?

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Mar 16 2006, 04:21 PM)
OH MY!!!

We Need VIDEO!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 16 2006, 04:24 PM)
What a great preview.  I hope you get the video working.  PM Comedyman, he can help you, so I've heard.

Have enlisted some help, so fingers and anything else crossed! 08.gif
janeyanne
Meanwhile............xxx
penelope
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Mar 16 2006, 05:36 PM)
Meanwhile............xxx

Great legs girl!
On the subject of clothes, there is a FABULOUS shop near me that Diane would drool over, and even its name is perfect: 'Brazen Hussy' , frequented by Joan Collins, Jodie Marsh, Chantelle (although I don't necessarily think that means anything!) and me! amongst others. They do Amazing corsets and that type of clothing, and will make to your size and spec, the corsets are all made to a genuine Victorian pattern! I have one of their corsets, a gorgeous silk and denim affair, would happily buy the entire shop, but that one cost £200! blink.gif
Bobaloo
Meanwhile............xxx

Well done!! You do aim to please, that's for sure.
Imagirlwatcher
Oh my! That pic is insane, girl! Look at them legs! 22.gif
johnny wadd
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Mar 16 2006, 06:36 PM)
Meanwhile............xxx

Damn,I love those legs of yours janeyanne
evade20
Meanwhile............xxx

Janeyanne,
Your legs are the very definition of "great gams." love-smiley-077.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
janeyanne
QUOTE(penelope @ Mar 16 2006, 05:46 PM)
Great legs girl!
On the subject of clothes, there is a FABULOUS shop near me that Diane would drool over, and even its name is perfect: 'Brazen Hussy' , frequented by Joan Collins, Jodie Marsh, Chantelle (although I don't necessarily think that means anything!) and me! amongst others. They do Amazing corsets and that type of clothing, and will make to your size and spec, the corsets are all made to a genuine Victorian pattern! I have one of their corsets, a gorgeous silk and denim affair, would happily buy the entire shop, but that one cost £200!  blink.gif

Thanx Pen, now i'm sure i'm not alone in wanting to see u in that corset, bet u look stunning!! popc1.gif love-smiley-085.gif
janeyanne
QUOTE(Imagirlwatcher @ Mar 16 2006, 08:36 PM)
Oh my! That pic is insane, girl! Look at them legs!  22.gif

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Mar 16 2006, 08:57 PM)
Damn,I love those legs of yours janeyanne

QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 17 2006, 03:08 AM)
Janeyanne,
Your legs are the very definition of "great gams." love-smiley-077.gif  grinning-smiley-003.gif

thank you. You guys r toooo kind! smilio05.gif love-smiley-077.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Imagirlwatcher @ Mar 16 2006, 08:36 PM)
Oh my! That pic is insane, girl! Look at them legs!  22.gif

She just had them lengthened. now they go all they way up!
janeyanne
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 17 2006, 11:35 AM)
She just had them lengthened.  now they go all they way up!

of course they go all the way, where else would they go ?!! laughing-smiley-014.gif
Boobluver2
Wow! What a set of legs!! You look good all over Janey Anne!!

2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Mar 17 2006, 11:49 AM)
of course they go all the way, where else would they go ?!!  laughing-smiley-014.gif

The tongue-in-check frequently heard saying in the US (perhaps elsewhere) is that they (the legs being mentioned) go all the way up and make an ass of themselves. tongue.gif

After looking at Bobaloo's avatar, he ought to know. laughing-smiley-017.gif

great pics, Janeyanne. love-smiley-077.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 17 2006, 12:01 PM)
The tongue-in-check frequently heard saying in the US (perhaps elsewhere)  is that they (the legs being mentioned) go all the way up and make an ass of themselves. tongue.gif

After looking at Bobaloo's avatar, he ought to know. laughing-smiley-017.gif

great pics, Janeyanne. love-smiley-077.gif

No, no, no. It's a quote from a movie. 2 points for the first spotter
evade20
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 17 2006, 12:39 PM)
No, no, no.  It's a quote from a movie.  2 points for the first spotter

The movie stole it from life. tongue.gif
janeyanne
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 17 2006, 12:39 PM)
No, no, no.  It's a quote from a movie.  2 points for the first spotter

I give up.... Which movie? coz.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Mar 18 2006, 08:38 AM)
I give up.... Which movie?  coz.gif

I can't just give away two points that easily. I'll tell ya before I leave work today if no one can figure it out. smile.gif ooooh, suspense.
janeyanne
QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Mar 17 2006, 11:59 AM)
Wow!  What a set of legs!!  You look good all over Janey Anne!!

2thumbs.gif

Thanx Boobluver, love-smiley-077.gif here's a couple more....
latinlover
22.gif 22.gif 22.gif INCREDIBLE PICS!!!!! Hope that the video is cumming soon.
Boobluver2
Talk about WOW! I just love the creativity you have in your wardrobe! You must be one very exciting lady to be with! Once can only imagine the HEAT you create!! Whatever you are doing...........for God's sake keep doing it!! You look fantastic!!

2thumbs.gif

22.gif love-smiley-085.gif
diane26
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Mar 16 2006, 12:32 PM)

Did you get the gmail invite hon????
diane26
I sent you your link in your PM hon awesome video:)
janeyanne
My Webpage
Not sure if this video clip is going to work, but if it does here it is.........
janeyanne
obviously not, will have to consult my consultants............ bang.gif bang.gif
janeyanne
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Mar 18 2006, 04:29 PM)

Hallelujah...........and it is all thanx to Diane and Penelope......and I would like to thank my Mum and my Dad and....and supporting cast, lighting, makeup..... laughing-smiley-017.gif
No actually, just Diane and Pen! Hail.gif Hail.gif
evade20
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Mar 18 2006, 04:34 PM)
Hallelujah...........and it is all thanx to Diane and Penelope......and I would like to thank my Mum and my Dad and....and supporting cast, lighting, makeup..... laughing-smiley-017.gif
No actually, just Diane and Pen!  

Awesome work Janeyanne. love-smiley-085.gif , Kudos to the excellent choice of supporting staff. Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif It was definitely worth the long down load time.
numba1fan
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Mar 18 2006, 04:29 PM)

grinning-smiley-003.gif Very nice vid!!! There's just something about boobs covered in soapy bubbles!! 22.gif 2thumbs.gif
paybarraman
Love the vid Janey!!!! Two cocks UP!!!

22.gif 22.gif
janeyanne
Thanx Numba1, Evade & Pay, Glad u like...........I feel a striptease vid coming on!! 08.gif
numba1fan
popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif smile.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
evade20
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Mar 20 2006, 05:23 PM)
Thanx Numba1, Evade & Pay, Glad u like...........I feel a striptease vid coming on!!  08.gif

Maybe you and Penelope can get together on that one. Let me see. The UK is about one third the land area of Texas...you two must live right next door to one and other. laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

Can't wait for another video. popc1.gif

Speaking of Penelope: Penelope III must be about ready for the 'directors cut' by now. Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif
Boobluver2
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Mar 18 2006, 04:34 PM)
No actually, just Diane and Pen!   Hail.gif  Hail.gif

Janey Anne............spectacular!! You look so hot in that video! Thanks for sharing and keep it up. I want to see you in soooooooo many videos!!!!

Very Nice!

2thumbs.gif

22.gif love-smiley-085.gif
frenchguy_pa
wow janeyanne many thx very nice vid 2thumbs.gif

and you have so nice legs thx for my eyes tongue.gif

22.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.