Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Janeyanne
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
janeyanne
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 23 2006, 04:45 PM)
Damn!  That is HOT Janey. I love it. Great outfit.  I'd love to come home to that!

Trouble is it wldn't stay on for long though !! laughing-smiley-017.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Aug 23 2006, 04:55 PM)
Trouble is it wldn't stay on for long though !!  laughing-smiley-017.gif

So I'm still waiting to see what the trouble is unsure.gif

And as long as we're all talking about legs, I sure would like to know how those awesome legs would look wrapped around my neck.
janeyanne
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 23 2006, 04:58 PM)
So I'm still waiting to see what the trouble is confused-smiley-013.gif

And as long as we're all talking about legs, I sure would like to know how those awesome legs would look wrapped around my neck.

Geez they're long but they won't stretch across the Atlantic tongue.gif
Jean_Cock
I think red may just be my new favourite colour!
janeyanne
QUOTE(Jean_Cock @ Aug 23 2006, 05:04 PM)
I think red may just be my new favourite colour!

Well that's lucky........ 08.gif
Jean_Cock
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Aug 24 2006, 12:07 AM)
Well that's lucky........ 08.gif

You said it! Just realised I love red even more as it disappears bit by bit. love-smiley-077.gif
stevieboy
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Aug 23 2006, 04:05 PM)
Well hey, what d'ya know.......  wink.gif

Sweet lord! Red looks SOOOOOOO good on you! It'd look better coming off you...but my god you look good enough to eat
penelope
Love the pics..............keep going.
janeyanne
QUOTE(Jean_Cock @ Aug 23 2006, 05:09 PM)
You said it!  Just realised I love red even more as it disappears bit by bit.  love-smiley-077.gif

QUOTE(stevieboy @ Aug 23 2006, 05:22 PM)
Sweet lord!  Red looks SOOOOOOO good on you!  It'd look better coming off you...but my god you look good enough to eat

QUOTE(penelope @ Aug 23 2006, 05:23 PM)
Love the pics..............keep going.

So we're all agreed then........... Red is good!! tongue.gif love-smiley-077.gif
Jean_Cock
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Aug 24 2006, 12:39 AM)
So we're all agreed then........... Red is good!! tongue.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Especially when there's a bit of pink involved too...
penelope
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Aug 23 2006, 05:39 PM)
So we're all agreed then........... Red is good!! tongue.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

No red is excellent.
janeyanne
QUOTE(Jean_Cock @ Aug 23 2006, 05:41 PM)

You must be talking about the wall colour..........because i haven't posted 'that' pic yet! smile.gif
frenchie
Janeyanne, i feel like a bull in front of that red!!!!!
penelope
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Aug 23 2006, 05:44 PM)
You must be talking about the wall colour..........because i haven't posted 'that' pic yet!   smile.gif

Aaahh but are you going to????????????
jrock8
QUOTE(penelope @ Aug 23 2006, 04:48 PM)
Aaahh but are you going to????????????

she might need a little "encouragement" from you first penelope smilio09.gif tongue.gif
penelope
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 23 2006, 05:52 PM)
she might need a little "encouragement" from you first penelope  smilio09.gif  tongue.gif

That depends if shes ready?.
jrock8
QUOTE(penelope @ Aug 23 2006, 04:56 PM)

i have a hunch that for you, she's always ready 2thumbs.gif
lonely1275
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Aug 23 2006, 04:39 PM)

Absofuckinglutely!!!!!!

smilio09.gif drinkup.gif food-smiley-004.gif 22.gif 22.gif
janeyanne
QUOTE(penelope @ Aug 23 2006, 05:56 PM)

Sometimes i'm just a click away but then i get cold feet smilio05.gif
penelope
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Aug 23 2006, 06:30 PM)
Sometimes i'm just a  click away but then i get cold feet  smilio05.gif

I will if you will. 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(penelope @ Aug 23 2006, 06:31 PM)

Of course, there is the Penelope and Janeyanne thread.... action-smiley-047.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-077.gif
janeyanne
QUOTE(evade20 @ Aug 23 2006, 06:50 PM)
Of course, there is the Penelope and Janeyanne thread.... action-smiley-047.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Wait and see, be patient guns.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Aug 23 2006, 05:00 PM)
Geez they're long but they won't stretch across the Atlantic  tongue.gif

Now that was funny!

That's it. I can't think of anything witty to say. However, at the risk of being repetative and redundant, I will repeat myself and tell you that you are an extremely sexy girl with an amazing body. I love those legs and will never be able to get enough of them no matter how long they are... and the red, by the way, is great!
paybarraman
QUOTE(penelope @ Aug 23 2006, 06:31 PM)

QUOTE(janeyanne @ Aug 23 2006, 07:03 PM)

OHHHH!!! blink.gif popc1.gif
janeyanne
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 23 2006, 04:58 PM)
So I'm still waiting to see what the trouble is confused-smiley-013.gif

How's about you cut and paste your head here for starters....! smilio09.gif tongue.gif love-smiley-077.gif
janeyanne
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 24 2006, 06:31 PM)
Now that was funny! 

That's it.  I can't think of anything witty to say.  However, at the risk of being repetative and redundant, I will repeat myself and tell you that you are an extremely sexy girl with an amazing body.  I love those legs and will never be able to get enough of them no matter how long they are... and the red, by the way, is great!

Thanx Bobaloo, love-smiley-077.gif You can be as repetitive as you like!!! smilio05.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Aug 25 2006, 02:39 PM)
Thanx Bobaloo,  love-smiley-077.gif  You can be as repetitive as you like!!!  smilio05.gif

How 'bout if I start with in and then continue with out, then go in, then out, and then just keep repeating the cycle? confused-smiley-013.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Aug 25 2006, 02:32 PM)
How's about you cut and paste your head here for starters....! smilio09.gif  tongue.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

You are a delicious-looking and very clever girl. I'm working on it now. I have to find the right pic. please stand by
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 25 2006, 05:01 PM)
You are a delicious-looking and very clever girl.  I'm working on it now.  I have to find the right pic.  please stand by

Okay. I thought of the perfect pic, but it's at home. I'll do my best to remember to grab the CD tonight so I can photoshop away. I can't wait to have your legs wrapped around me

p.s. a long long time ago I made a reference to how your legs go all the way up. You asked me what the heck I meant and I told you I would tell you soon. Well, believe it or not, soon is finally here...

There's a movie called Hot Shots, it's a spoof/slap-stick movie mimicking movies like top gun and a few others. there's a scene where the main characther Topper (played by Charlie Sheen) sees a very attractive girl. He looks at her and says, those are some long legs (or something like that). She then replies. Thanks for noticing. I just had them lengthened. Now they go all the way up.

So that's where that came from. I think of that scene every time I see your legs.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 25 2006, 03:00 PM)
How 'bout if I start with in and then continue with out, then go in, then out, and then just keep repeating the cycle? unsure.gif

By the time you got to the second "out"you'd probably be done. laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 25 2006, 03:07 PM)
Okay.  I thought of the perfect pic, but it's at home.  I'll do my best to remember to grab the CD tonight so I can photoshop away.  I can't wait to have your legs wrapped around me

p.s.  a long long time ago I made a reference to how your legs go all the way up.  You asked me what the heck I meant and I told you I would tell you soon.  Well, believe it or not, soon is finally here...

There's a movie called Hot Shots, it's a spoof/slap-stick movie mimicking movies like top gun and a few others.  there's a scene where the main characther Topper (played by Charlie Sheen) sees a very attractive girl.  He looks at her and says, those are some long legs (or something like that).  She then replies.  Thanks for noticing.  I just had them lengthened.  Now they go all the way up.

So that's where that came from.  I think of that scene every time I see your legs.

great movie, and that's where I got the reference from.
evade20
How's about you cut and paste your head here for starters....! smilio09.gif  tongue.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Great Pic Janeyanne. Red is definitely your color. love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
Good morning my lovely. love-smiley-077.gif
janeyanne
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 29 2006, 07:44 AM)
Good morning my lovely.     love-smiley-077.gif

Morning to you precious love-smiley-077.gif smilio05.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Aug 29 2006, 08:06 AM)
Morning to you precious  love-smiley-077.gif  smilio05.gif

it's a shame it stopped there. That could have been the start of a beautiful photo spread
paybarraman
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 29 2006, 10:17 AM)
it's a shame it stopped there. That could have been the start of a beautiful photo spread

Who says it stopped there? cool-smiley-030.gif
evade20
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 30 2006, 06:55 AM)
Who says it stopped there?    cool-smiley-030.gif

Janey sends great PMs.... tongue.gif
stevieboy

Janey, this is one of my favorite pix of you by far. I have always admired your sexy body...but good lord...those legs are sheer delight! Any man in the world would die to bury his face in between em...and Red is DEFIANATELY your color!

My god you are beautiful! Keep up the nice work

2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Aug 23 2006, 07:03 PM)

***Waiting**** popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
paybarraman
love-smiley-077.gif
janeyanne
QUOTE(Jean_Cock @ Aug 23 2006, 05:41 PM)

Here's a bit of pink.....probably not the pink you had in mind...........but PINK nevertheless! tongue.gif love-smiley-077.gif
janeyanne
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 1 2006, 06:37 AM)
love-smiley-077.gif

wink.gif love-smiley-077.gif 08.gif
janeyanne
Still waiting Bobaloo.......... popc1.gif popc1.gif
penelope
??????????????
frenchie
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Sep 1 2006, 03:04 PM)
Here's a bit of pink.....probably not the pink you had in mind...........but PINK nevertheless! tongue.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Wow!!! That's a wonderful pic!!! what a body! and your boobs seem bigger and better than ever!... (even if they were already great!....) 22.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Sep 1 2006, 03:12 PM)
08.gif

I just like when you flash me some boobies tongue.gif

j/k
janeyanne
[quote=Bobaloo,Aug 25 2006, 05:07 PM]
Okay. I thought of the perfect pic, but it's at home. I'll do my best to remember to grab the CD tonight so I can photoshop away. I can't wait to have your legs wrapped around me

popc1.gif popc1.gif
janeyanne
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 1 2006, 03:30 PM)
I just like when you flash me some boobies    tongue.gif
j/k

smilio05.gif love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
this could turn into a smilie fest so ill say thanks beautiful for always thinkin of me.
evade20
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Sep 1 2006, 03:38 PM)
smilio05.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

I'm waiting, too....for boobies and maybe a wee bit o' pink from Janeyanne. love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif smilio09.gif smilio09.gif

popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif

Hi, Gorgeous!
janeyanne
QUOTE(evade20 @ Sep 1 2006, 04:26 PM)
I'm waiting, too....for boobies and maybe a wee bit o' pink from Janeyanne.  love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif  smilio09.gif  smilio09.gif
popc1.gif  popc1.gif  popc1.gif  popc1.gif

Hi, Gorgeous!

pink you wanted pink you get!! tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.