Full Version: Nybandit
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
ddd35
QUOTE(nybandit @ Aug 15 2008, 06:35 AM)
Oh DJ.....you are an angel babe!   love-smiley-077.gif  wub.gif

You lucky dog !!!! laughing-smiley-014.gif food-smiley-004.gif
DjTemptation
Hello my love... I took these tonight, luv ya!
evade20
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Aug 21 2008, 02:40 AM)

Lucky Bandit! grinning-smiley-003.gif
DjTemptation
08.gif love-smiley-077.gif smilio05.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Aug 21 2008, 02:43 AM)
08.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  smilio05.gif

Holy shit DJ.. 22.gif ...you are so perfect.....your body is simply arousing....you have left me aroused and speechless once again.....
love-smiley-052.gif DJ love-smiley-052.gif

THANK YOU love-smiley-077.gif 03.gif
nybandit
Well everyone...I have had a fun summer getting to know a few more of you...DJ wub.gif , MIP love-smiley-077.gif , Chickie 08.gif .....you know who you are......but I have found myself coming here less often and posting less.....work is in full force and my nights are filled hanging with my new lady friend.......so I am gonna hang up my RMM robe and take a break.....

I hope to keep in touch with some of you and I will check in here and there....but if not stay sexy ladies! Mates....keep it real!

Bandit........out! cool.gif

food-smiley-004.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Aug 21 2008, 12:40 AM)

QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Aug 21 2008, 12:43 AM)
08.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  smilio05.gif

awesome pics DJ! love-smiley-085.gif
you accidentally posted them in bandits thread though.

QUOTE(nybandit @ Aug 27 2008, 08:49 PM)
Well everyone...I have had a fun summer getting to know a few more of you...DJ wub.gif , MIP love-smiley-077.gif , Chickie 08.gif .....you know who you are......but I have found myself coming here less often and posting less.....work is in full force and my nights are filled hanging with my new lady friend.......so I am gonna hang up my RMM robe and take a break.....

I hope to keep in touch with some of you and I will check in here and there....but if not stay sexy ladies!  Mates....keep it real!

food-smiley-004.gif

whipped! tongue.gif

take it easy
ddd35
QUOTE(nybandit @ Aug 27 2008, 08:49 PM)
Well everyone...I have had a fun summer getting to know a few more of you...DJ love-smiley-052.gif , MIP love-smiley-077.gif , Chickie 08.gif .....you know who you are......but I have found myself coming here less often and posting less.....work is in full force and my nights are filled hanging with my new lady friend.......so I am gonna hang up my RMM robe and take a break.....

I hope to keep in touch with some of you and I will check in here and there....but if not stay sexy ladies!  Mates....keep it real!

food-smiley-004.gif

Enjoy .. food-smiley-004.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(nybandit @ Aug 27 2008, 07:49 PM)

food-smiley-004.gif

baaaaaaaandit!!! no!

wait, are you naked under that rmm robe? *hopes*

all the best....tell that lady bandit that she better take care of your sexy ass!

kisses,
chickie
evade20
QUOTE(misschickie @ Aug 28 2008, 09:43 PM)
baaaaaaaandit!!!  no!

wait, are you naked under that rmm robe?  *hopes*

all the best....tell that lady bandit that she better take care of your sexy ass!

kisses,
chickie

Lovely lips! love-smiley-077.gif
nybandit
Just popping in to say hello to everyone.....

things are crazy still and I have little time to enjoy all the fine pics here....which sucks but its life....

hope you are all well and i will see ya soon!
nybandit
I'm Baaaaaackkkkkk..........................single as a mother fucker and ready to chat....bring it on ladies....i see that a few Bandit lovely's are back at it.....

Oh how i missed this place....Chickie...CG...Hott....lets get it on !!

Watch your back fuckers!!! Bandits back! 2thumbs.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(nybandit @ Dec 27 2008, 04:19 PM)
I'm Baaaaaackkkkkk..........................single as a mother fucker and ready to chat....bring it on ladies....i see that a few Bandit lovely's are back at it.....

Oh how i missed this place....Chickie...CG...Hott....lets get it on !!

Watch your back fuckers!!!  Bandits back! 2thumbs.gif

heeeeeeeeey bandit, you sexy MF!
nybandit
Chickie...you sexy babe you.....whats shakin baby? have missed your smokin hot self 2thumbs.gif
nybandit
Just poppin my own thread to see if anyone has ever skydived....i am off for the next 10-12 weeks and am lookin to get some adrenalin pumpin fun in....anyone got any ideas?

a roadtrip is in the works too...it may be a long one but not sure yet....

hope everyone is well and ladies....lets see what ya got? lol

08.gif love-smiley-085.gif
cangirl18
QUOTE(nybandit @ May 11 2009, 07:48 PM)
Just poppin my own thread to see if anyone has ever skydived....i am off for the next 10-12 weeks and am lookin to get some adrenalin pumpin fun in....anyone got any ideas?

hope everyone is well and ladies....lets see what ya got?  lol

08.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

doin my part to keep your thread active...
kcoc72
QUOTE(nybandit @ May 11 2009, 07:48 PM)

hope everyone is well and ladies....lets see what ya got?  lol

08.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

Hey NY....I have been skydiving before!! I jumped from about 14,000 feet in tandem with a professional since I have no prior jumping experience. You HAVE to try it....it is def one of the coolest experiences of my life!! Def a great adrenaline rush!! I thought I would be at least a little freaked at first, but by the time they open the door you don't really have time to think about it. Actually one of the freakiest parts is when the airplane does a sharp nose dive to bring the cabin to zero gravity to get you out of the plane easier. I actually had my video taped which was reall badass too! So if you have the time and money, I would def tell you to go for it!!! food-smiley-004.gif If you go, let us know how it was!!
nybandit
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jun 2 2009, 10:11 PM)
doin my part to keep your thread active...

God damn CG......I was stoked to see you post in my thread...thanks for doing you part.....and damn am i envious of that guy with his hands all over your amazing body.....

why ...oh why... bang.gif cant that be me!!!! lol UGH.... love-smiley-077.gif
cangirl18
thanks for babysittin my thread while I'm away tongue.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jul 3 2009, 06:35 PM)
thanks for babysittin my thread while I'm away  tongue.gif

I will ALWAYS babysit your thread babe...you are my one and only CG!!

And seeing this gift makes me signed on for life!! lol
SKULLZOMBIE
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jul 3 2009, 06:35 PM)
thanks for babysittin my thread while I'm away  tongue.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
great work Nybandit food-smiley-004.gif
nybandit
i try my best Skull......but knowing how HOT CG is...its really easy work! wink.gif

damn do i love my job!!! tongue.gif
SKULLZOMBIE
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jul 3 2009, 07:00 PM)
i try my best Skull......but knowing how HOT CG is...its really easy work!  wink.gif

damn do i love my job!!! tongue.gif

I hear that, she love me, but she really love you smilio05.gif
keep up the great work food-smiley-004.gif
nybandit
I used to love the days when I would come on RMM and my thread would be poppin with sweet pics of the sext ladies here.....

Can we go back? ladies....how about a little help here! lol
tongue.gif
sunshine1
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jul 21 2009, 05:36 PM)
I used to love the days when I would come on RMM and my thread would be poppin with sweet pics of the sext ladies here.....

Can we go back? ladies....how about a little help here! lol
tongue.gif

Stoppin' in to show some love. wink.gif

[attachmentid=76351]

[attachmentid=76352]
Melon Midget
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Jul 29 2009, 11:18 PM)
Stoppin' in to show some love. wink.gif

[attachmentid=76351]
[attachmentid=76352]

That is some smoking hot steamy love... The Georgia Godess has blessed your page...
nybandit
Hey all....just popping in to see whats up.....Lots of crazy shit going on over here...but its good to see CG and the ever so perfect Sunshine leaving love in my 411.

Thanks ladies....... 03.gif
sunshine1
QUOTE(nybandit @ Aug 3 2009, 10:32 AM)
Hey all....just popping in to see whats up.....Lots of crazy shit going on over here...but its good to see CG and the ever so perfect Sunshine leaving love in my 411. 
Thanks ladies....... 03.gif

You're welcome. smile.gif

Have a great week Bandit. love-smiley-077.gif

[attachmentid=76795]
sunshine1
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Aug 9 2009, 11:34 PM)
You're welcome. smile.gif 

Have a great week Bandit.  love-smiley-077.gif

That was the 100th!! wink.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Aug 9 2009, 11:37 PM)
That was the 100th!! wink.gif

Why thanks for using your 100th on me...I am honored! lol That body of yours is so crazy hot....i miss our chats Sunshine! love-smiley-077.gif
misschickie
hi bandit.

nah.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(misschickie @ Aug 10 2009, 04:24 PM)
hi bandit.

nah.gif

Why hello my dear Ms Chickie.....how are you hot stuff? love-smiley-085.gif
valoish
Lucky you.... I wished I had been the chosen one.....!!!!!
ddd35
QUOTE(valoish @ Aug 14 2009, 07:57 AM)
Lucky you....  I wished I had been the chosen one.....!!!!!

Dont we all wish that ? LOL smile.gif
nybandit
Hello all......just thought i would drop in my 411 and brush some of the dust and cobwebs out fo here... tongue.gif

Life is good in Banditland....took a new job that allows me to lead a regular life! no more 80 hr weeks.....lot less travelling...and weekends off...what the F is that all about....I find myself here alot more now that I have free time on my hands. There are some very fine additions here....So if you are bored, leave me a post and ill see what I can do to respond in some sort of stupid fashion!

Later!

Bandit

PS...Ladies..please feel free to dress this place up with some of your sexiness....i will be forever grateful for your help 08.gif
ddd35
Congratulations on the new job and working less hours .
sussed
Hey sexi smile.gif

Glad to hear life is good!!! Well done of the job deal... I should follow in your shoes, my job is sucking the life out of me these days... insanity.

Hugs & kisses xoxoxo

smilio09.gif
nybandit
Susseddd.....

hey gorgeous! thanks for stopping in.....yea..things have taken a nice turn for the better....weird how that happened!

Sorry you are goin crazy......it always leaved ya drained. What have you been up to and I must say that I am prolly the most excited to see you make a come back!

xoxox 2thumbs.gif
sussed
Aw thanks, ny - you are always very sweet to me.

What am I up to? Ahhh just working my but off. Started a new job 3 yrs ago and working my way up the corp ladder.... I supposed its paid off b/c I'm up for a hefty promotion soon. But its bitter sweet because.... mo money, mo problems....

But, other than work - things are great! I found this kick ass loft and have been here on my own for a year. Started teaching myself how to play guitar. It hurts. My poor fingers ... Can't play anything recognizable yet, just a few chords - but guess that's what you get when you try to teach yourself off the internet lol. I might invest in some lessons soon.

Hoping to plan a vacation soon!!! Any suggestions where to go???
nybandit
QUOTE(sussed @ Oct 3 2009, 09:15 AM)
Aw thanks, ny - you are always very sweet to me.

What am I up to? Ahhh just working my but off.  Started a new job 3 yrs ago and working my way up the corp ladder.... I supposed its paid off b/c I'm up for a hefty promotion soon.  But its bitter sweet because.... mo money, mo problems....

But, other than work - things are great!  I found this kick ass loft and have been here on my own for a year.  Started teaching myself how to play guitar.  It hurts.  My poor fingers ... Can't play anything recognizable yet, just a few chords - but  guess that's what you get when you try to teach yourself off the internet lol.  I might invest in some lessons soon.

Hoping to plan a vacation soon!!!  Any suggestions where to go???

please, i beg of you not to work that perfect hot ass of yours off too much! lol Glad your job and career are goin well...its nice to hear. hope that promotion comes soon and i bet is very well deserved.
I recently got an acoustic guitar and am planning on learning....we could play for each other one day! It is def tough on the fingers...but in the end you will have a great grip for sure....it is one of the most relxing and frustrating things i have ever tried. As for a vacation....you should go take in the sun and fun in west palm beach...or key west....maybe even bermuda...hear it is nice there! Buffalo is not bad this time of year! wink.gif
hope you are amazing and having a great week! smilio05.gif
nybandit
Jesus....my thread sucks these days! Ill try to dust it off and see what I can find in it.....

Life is good these days.....

How is everyone? Some fine new additions and its awesome to see Sunshine back and posting again.....love that sexy damn sunshine! smilio05.gif

lol

Hope all is well everyone!
hott1976
[quote=nybandit,Oct 3 2009, 08:55 AM] Susseddd..... hey gorgeous! thanks for stopping in.....yea..things have taken a nice turn for the better....weird how that happened! Sorry you are goin crazy......it always leaved ya drained. What have you been up to and I must say that I am prolly the most excited to see you make a come . so... couldnt ignore the guy who still has my quote! wink.gif mwah
nybandit
[quote=hott1976,Dec 21 2009, 06:02 PM]
[quote=nybandit,Oct 3 2009, 08:55 AM] Susseddd..... hey gorgeous! thanks for stopping in.....yea..things have taken a nice turn for the better....weird how that happened! Sorry you are goin crazy......it always leaved ya drained. What have you been up to and I must say that I am prolly the most excited to see you make a come . so... couldnt ignore the guy who still has my quote! wink.gif mwah

[/quote]

ill always have your quote Hott....you stole my heart on day 1. smilio05.gif ...never to be forgotten! hope you are well and i am honored you stopped by my thread! dont be a stranger! 03.gif
sunshine1
Where are you, Bandit? Missin' you!! love-smiley-052.gif
evade20
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Jan 25 2010, 05:02 PM)
Where are you, Bandit? Missin' you!!  love-smiley-052.gif

MIA? unsure.gif Maybe Hott kidnapped him... laughing-smiley-017.gif
sunshine1
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jan 25 2010, 05:12 PM)
MIA? confused-smiley-013.gif   Maybe Hott kidnapped him... laughing-smiley-017.gif

lol - I think she did. At least he's in good hands. smile.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Jan 26 2010, 10:40 PM)
lol - I think she did.  At least he's in good hands. smile.gif

Sunshine....I sent you directions to where Hott and I are holed up.....come play! lol 22.gif

Sorry I have been gone but the laptop crashed with some virus and it took my buddy a bit to get it up and going again! lol

food-smiley-004.gif
evade20
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jan 27 2010, 09:10 AM)
Sunshine....I sent you directions to where Hott and I are holed up.....come play! lol   22.gif

Sorry I have been gone but the laptop crashed with some virus and it took my buddy a bit to get it up and going again! lol 

food-smiley-004.gif

You only wish!!!!
smilio04.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jan 28 2010, 11:27 PM)
You only wish!!!!
smilio04.gif

Dont we all man....you know you do too!

food-smiley-004.gif
evade20
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jan 29 2010, 11:06 AM)
Dont we all man....you know you do too!

food-smiley-004.gif

I have had hott.... in my dreams!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif ph34r.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.