Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Nybandit
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
nybandit
So here we go...a little time for catch up.....I am single again and for once I am okay with that.....usually I love the company of a lady on my arm and in my bed but this time I am enjoying reconnecting with those I care the most about. My time is spent hanging with the buddies and enjoying my growing list of fine ladies who love to laugh and hang out without the pressures of a relationship.

Yea, it is weird to be alone today but I feel alive inside and look forward to going out tonight and meeting up with a bunch of friends and getting stupid.

As for RMM, it is slowing down here lately and my visits are short and less frequent. There are some very hot new additions lately and I enjoy stopping in to see the new pics but the board has fallen off severly. Who knew Bondi's departure would take everyone with him. RUmor has it there is a new boards around and they went there..hmmm....

I hope all of the sexy ladies have a stellar Valentine's Day and stop by and say hello....any visit is always welcome.....

food-smiley-004.gif

Best of Luck!
Bandit.............
ddd35
QUOTE(nybandit @ Feb 14 2008, 11:00 AM)
So here we go...a little time for catch up.....I am single again and for once I am okay with that.....usually I love the company of a lady on my arm and in my bed but this time I am enjoying reconnecting with those I care the most about.  My time is spent hanging with the buddies and enjoying my growing list of fine ladies who love to laugh and hang out without the pressures of a relationship.

Yea, it is weird to be alone today but I feel alive inside and look forward to going out tonight and meeting up with a bunch of friends and getting stupid.

As for RMM, it is slowing down here lately and my visits are short and less frequent. There are some very hot new additions lately and I enjoy stopping in to see the new pics but the board has fallen off severly.  Who knew Bondi's departure would take everyone with him.  RUmor has it there is a new boards around and they went there..hmmm....

I hope all of the sexy ladies have a stellar Valentine's Day and stop by and say hello....any visit is always welcome.....

food-smiley-004.gif

Best of Luck! 
Bandit.............

Well a person never knows what to say at a time like this , but I wish you all the best in whatever ya do ...

And your right it has slowed down alot around here but I like to pop in a couple times a week catch up and see the new sexy pics the ladies have left ... again best of luck to ya .. food-smiley-004.gif
nybandit
So I see that this place is still the RMM I left behind not long ago. I have been stopping in alot more lately and seeing whats up. Some nice new additions....Dj, MIP18, JPrincess.......I am sure I could sit here and list away...but instead I just say that I am back to posting and hope you have all been well..

Misschickie....3d......ald the regulars.....Whats new?

Bandit
ddd35
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jun 1 2008, 02:35 PM)
So I see that this place is still the RMM I left behind not long ago.  I have been stopping in alot more lately and seeing whats up.  Some nice new additions....Dj, MIP18, JPrincess.......I am sure I could sit here and list away...but instead I just say that I am back to posting and hope you have all been well..

Bandit

welcome back mate ..hope you got rested up .. well the ladies are still as sexy as ever around here . damn theres some Hotties youll have to catch up on .. Happy Posting .. food-smiley-004.gif 3D
nybandit
3d.......thanks buddy......it is picking back up around here.....

its nice to see the talent getting back to high quality! 22.gif

Dj leaves me speechless..... bang.gif love-smiley-052.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jun 3 2008, 09:40 AM)
3d.......thanks buddy......it is picking back up around here.....

its nice to see the talent getting back to high quality!   22.gif

Dj leaves me speechless..... bang.gif  love-smiley-052.gif

Oh my all these ladies take my breath away , they just just know how to turn us all on .. food-smiley-004.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jun 1 2008, 01:35 PM)
So I see that this place is still the RMM I left behind not long ago.  I have been stopping in alot more lately and seeing whats up.  Some nice new additions....Dj, MIP18, JPrincess.......I am sure I could sit here and list away...but instead I just say that I am back to posting and hope you have all been well..

Bandit

heya sweetcheeks,

i am sorry to hear that you have parted with your girl. big hug for ya.

what's new? well, as you see some new hotties around, which is nice...we gotta get them to the boards, though! forhim is AMAZING, but i am sure you've seen her! and ohiowife, yummmmy! 3d is keeping it lively...evade seems to be mia and i am making friends by removing pussy shots...all is well, in tittyville!

kiss, kiss bandit!

chickie
nybandit
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 3 2008, 08:12 PM)
heya sweetcheeks,

i am sorry to hear that you have parted with your girl.  big hug for ya.

what's new?  well, as you see some new hotties around, which is nice...we gotta get them to the boards, though!  forhim is AMAZING, but i am sure you've seen her!  and ohiowife, yummmmy!  3d is keeping it lively...evade seems to be mia and i am making friends by removing pussy shots...all is well, in tittyville!

kiss, kiss bandit!

chickie

Yay chickie came by to visit......i will do my best to get them in.....i was pretty good with the ladies before....lol

ohiowife, forhim, Dj, MIP18, etc etc.......we could go on all day huh! then there is you my dear.......i had some catching up to do and your pics are 22.gif

thanks for popping in!
ddd35
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jun 4 2008, 07:50 AM)
Yay chickie came by to visit......i will do my best to get them in.....i was pretty good with the ladies before....lol

ohiowife, forhim, Dj, MIP18, etc etc.......we could go on all day huh!  then there is you my dear.......i had some catching up to do and your pics are  22.gif

thanks for popping in!

I like it when she POPS out of her top !!! love-smiley-085.gif
nybandit
i like it when they all POP out of their tops.........who wouldnt!!

22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jun 5 2008, 03:48 PM)
i like it when they all POP out of their tops.........who wouldnt!!

22.gif

good point ..
nybandit
boy does my thread need some lady love......dont be shy ladies...i dont bite too hard!!!

tongue.gif
nybandit
So my next post is my 1000th......damn that seems like a big feat for me and is gonna be a special post! So whose thread should I post my 1000th post in?

Ladies.....enitce me.......make it hard for me to choose!!

love-smiley-085.gif
misschickie
hey sexy...hows this for obvious pandering???
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 28 2008, 04:36 AM)

That's awesome babe... Bandit, I vote you choose Chickie... but next is my turn love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 28 2008, 02:36 AM)

WOW very nice
nybandit
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 28 2008, 04:36 AM)

We have a winner! lol Oh Chickie.....thats HOT..

So I have decided to throw my pic in here for a bit..not sure how long it will be up....and its g-rated.....

I have checked you all out so I feel obligated to let you see me!

So here goes....

[attachmentid=64124]
nybandit
Fucking right.....I made it to D-cup....all because I posted my 1000th in Chickies...Thanks for pooping my D-cup cherry babe!

lol

tongue.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jun 30 2008, 04:31 PM)
We have a winner!  lol  Oh Chickie.....thats HOT..

So I have decided to throw my pic in here for a bit..not sure how long it will be up....and its g-rated.....

So here goes....

[attachmentid=64124]

oooohhh....yummmmy! you are gorgeous, babe....now i have a face to "think" about! love-smiley-077.gif

QUOTE(nybandit @ Jul 2 2008, 03:14 PM)
Fucking right.....I made it to D-cup....all because I posted my 1000th in Chickies...Thanks for pooping my D-cup cherry babe!

lol

tongue.gif

Wear that D cup with pride, baby!
nybandit
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 3 2008, 08:12 PM)
oooohhh....yummmmy!  you are gorgeous, babe....now i have a face to "think" about!  love-smiley-077.gif
Wear that D cup with pride, baby!

Why thank you sexy.....glad you like....nobody else even left love....LOL

As long as i have my Chickie..I am all set!

would rather wear you with pride! 03.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jun 30 2008, 05:31 PM)

So here goes....

[attachmentid=64124]

Hey dont I know you ?

Do you drive the ice cream truck over on ditmore street ?

Just kidding dude ,,,glad you got the D cup now get Chickie to fill it for ya !!!! love-smiley-085.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jun 30 2008, 07:31 PM)

So here goes....

[attachmentid=64124]

smokin pic.... with a very sexy smile.....
Michelle M
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jun 30 2008, 07:31 PM)

So here goes....

[attachmentid=64124]

Wow, what a handsome Bandit you are...mmmmmmm
ok, fair is fair......you're wearing clothing....so I am too. laughing-smiley-014.gif besides, you've seen it all before....hehe
I hope lots of the others reply to you and congrats on posting 1000

Michelle 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-085.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jul 6 2008, 12:12 AM)
       ok, fair is fair......you're wearing clothing....so I am too.   laughing-smiley-014.gif besides, you've seen it all before....hehe
         I hope  lots of the others reply to you and congrats on posting 1000

Michelle   2thumbs.gif    love-smiley-085.gif

Fuck me.....that pic is stunning.....you are smoking HOT!! 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jul 5 2008, 10:12 PM)
       ok, fair is fair......you're wearing clothing....so I am too.   laughing-smiley-014.gif besides, you've seen it all before....hehe

with or without clothes this lady ia a hottie ... 2thumbs.gif
nybandit
I mist say thanks to Chickie, Juicy and MM for gracing my thread......Wow....you ladies are sexy.....

I hope you come by often and play!

love-smiley-085.gif 03.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jul 6 2008, 12:12 AM)

Stunning face love-smiley-077.gif
nybandit
well...just popped in to see whats going on before i head out to golf for the day....

MIP, MM....you ladies are awesome to chat with. thanks for the laughs and 22.gif .... 03.gif

maybe i should open my thread to TnA Thursdays.....hmm...i need to come up with some ideas...
I am out.....cya love-smiley-085.gif
DjTemptation
Wow NY, I think you are gorgeous! Wish I would of saw this thread earlier... your my favorite here! Love ya sexy!
ddd35
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jul 19 2008, 01:58 AM)
Wow NY, I think you are gorgeous!  Wish I would of saw this thread earlier... your my favorite here! Love ya sexy!

WOW BAndit , you have a following dude , and shes a cute groupie as well ... !!! tongue.gif food-smiley-004.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jul 19 2008, 03:58 AM)
Wow NY, I think you are gorgeous!  Wish I would of saw this thread earlier... your my favorite here! Love ya sexy!

OMG.....This pic is outstanding.. 22.gif ..your hair..the smile..great cleavage.....how can my life get any better......thanks DJ....you are an angel doll..... love-smiley-077.gif

3d.....she is stunning isnt she! food-smiley-004.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jul 19 2008, 07:56 AM)
OMG.....This pic is outstanding.. 22.gif ..your hair..the smile..great cleavage.....how can my life get any better......thanks DJ....you are an angel doll..... love-smiley-077.gif

3d.....she is stunning isnt she!   food-smiley-004.gif

YEs she is !!! lets hope she hangs around ... tongue.gif
nybandit
I am crossing my fingers !!! tongue.gif
DjTemptation
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jul 19 2008, 10:05 AM)
I am crossing my fingers !!! tongue.gif

Awwww... we're both each others groupies! 08.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jul 19 2008, 11:58 PM)
Awwww... we're both each others groupies!  08.gif

Yes Yes we are...... smilio05.gif 03.gif

When is our group meeting? wub.gif
DjTemptation
Damn you are turning me on tonight... just took these for you...
nybandit
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jul 20 2008, 12:52 AM)
Damn you are turning me on tonight... just took these for you...

WOW .... DJ.....this could be the sexiest set of pics ever taken for me! Actually I know it is...... 22.gif

Can I help you with that ? smilio09.gif
misschickie
oooohhh....isn't this a cozy scene...thanks for getting the lovely DJ to post more!

yay, bandit!
nybandit
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 24 2008, 08:27 PM)
oooohhh....isn't this a cozy scene...thanks for getting the lovely DJ to post more!

yay, bandit!

wanna come play with DJ and I?? you are more than welcome....it must be my blue eyes! wink.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jul 24 2008, 05:30 PM)
wanna come play with DJ and I?? you are more than welcome....it must be my blue eyes!  wink.gif

your blue eyes...your smile that is sweet and sexy

yes i wanna play!!!
nybandit
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 24 2008, 08:32 PM)
your blue eyes...your smile that is sweet and sexy

yes i wanna play!!!

You , me and DJ......god I would never get that fortunate again in my life....lets do it!!

08.gif

think DJ will be interested?
DjTemptation
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jul 24 2008, 08:35 PM)
You , me and DJ......god I would never get that fortunate again in my life....lets do it!! 

08.gif

think DJ will be interested?

Of course!
nybandit
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jul 24 2008, 10:50 PM)
Of course!

Good god.....I have died and gone to heaven! Hail.gif blush.gif party-smiley-048.gif
DjTemptation
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jul 24 2008, 10:54 PM)
Good god.....I have died and gone to heaven!   Hail.gif  blush.gif  party-smiley-048.gif

03.gif love-smiley-052.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jul 24 2008, 11:20 PM)
03.gif    wub.gif

Somebody call 911.....DJ... wub.gif I have found heaven.....and you are it! WOW.... love-smiley-077.gif 03.gif
DjTemptation
I miss you Ny!
nybandit
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jul 26 2008, 07:20 PM)
I miss you Ny!

I miss my DJ..... love-smiley-077.gif

How are you hunny
nybandit
So summer is drawing to a close for me.......back to the hectic days of collegiate athletics and such......I will be checking in everyday and perusing my faves..... 03.gif .....cant go without seeing you....so i have a week of freedom left? anyone want to make it the best week ever? food-smiley-004.gif

08.gif
DjTemptation
Hey hunnie! Have a great week!

08.gif love-smiley-077.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Aug 14 2008, 11:43 PM)
Hey hunnie! Have a great week!

08.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Oh DJ.....you are an angel babe! love-smiley-077.gif wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.