Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Nybandit
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
nybandit
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 6 2007, 03:26 AM)
tongue.gif

"Spank" terrific pic baby......wish all my mornings started this good....you are perfect doll.....

smilio12.gif smilio12.gif smilio09.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 6 2007, 03:26 AM)
tongue.gif

very nice. One of my favorite poses to see on you sexy ladies. and the hair laying on your arched back makes that picture. 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 6 2007, 01:26 AM)
tongue.gif

That ass is built for doggy.
nybandit
even after a full work day....baby..that ass is breath taking....lol....

saddle up Bandit and get to work.... 22.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(nybandit @ Mar 6 2007, 03:29 PM)
even after a full work day....baby..that ass is breath taking....lol....

saddle up Bandit and get to work.... 22.gif

I bet you're relieved. Didn't 3d usually have you wearing the saddle? blink.gif
nybandit
sucks that you cant stop having flashbacks of when you and 3d were in love.......
Bobaloo
QUOTE(nybandit @ Mar 6 2007, 04:50 PM)
sucks that you cant stop having flashbacks of when you and 3d were in love.......

Is that the best you can come up with? I mean, I had such burn potential on that one, and you come up with that.

Try again
nybandit
lol....dont want to "burn" to many bridges to soon......start easy and work my way up the burn ladder.....

next time Bobaloo
Bobaloo
QUOTE(nybandit @ Mar 6 2007, 05:55 PM)
lol....dont want to "burn" to many bridges to soon......start easy and work my way up the burn ladder.....

next time Bobaloo

ah, yes, the easy way out. but you failed to see that the best way to work your way up the ladder around here is to throw down a good burn every now and then.

Actually, that's the second best way. the best way is to give blow jobs, but the only person interested in that is Jork, and he's not here right now. Sure am glad I was good enough to work my way up the ladder by burnin' people.

good luck
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 6 2007, 04:10 PM)
ah, yes, the easy way out.  but you failed to see that the best way to work your way up the ladder around here is to throw down a good burn every now and then.

Actually, that's the second best way.  the best way is to give blow jobs, but the only person interested in that is Jork, and he's not here right now.  Sure am glad I was good enough to work my way up the ladder by burnin' people.

good luck

yeah it's either burning people or getting jiggy with jork..in which case you'll be experiencing a different kind of burning...or so evade says.
baby21
post below will be edited and pictures added WHEN MY COMPUTER DECIDES TO WORK.

smile.gif thank you for your patience.
baby21
Hope you like it!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 6 2007, 11:52 PM)
post below will be edited and pictures added WHEN MY COMPUTER DECIDES TO WORK.

smile.gif thank you for your patience.

Hope you like it!

I'm not sure if this picture is from your working or not-working computer... whatever the case, it looks like it's working just fine. wink.gif

by the way, is that the pic of you leaning over to give me a kiss?
nybandit
Hope you like it!

Like it? Baby...i love it......that pic is delicious....i'll be right over
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 6 2007, 09:52 PM)
Hope you like it!

I challeng anyone to NOT like that.
You're smokin, this baby21 girl!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 7 2007, 12:26 PM)
I challeng anyone to NOT like that.
You're smokin, this baby21 girl!

laughing-smiley-014.gif classic. I just coined a nickname.
nybandit
seems like alot less posting going on these past few weeks....boy could i go for a few hot pics of CG, baby, hott, etc.....

the list is endless.....
nybandit
man Bondi laves and the chicks seem to follow........

hoping to see something good here soon....lol
Gnappster
QUOTE(nybandit @ Mar 9 2007, 03:07 PM)

well as the self procalaimed bondi substitute(sort of like Olestra laughing-smiley-017.gif ), start recruiting.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 9 2007, 05:11 PM)
well as the self procalaimed bondi substitute(sort of like Olestra laughing-smiley-017.gif ), start recruiting.

There's a oily rectal discharge joke in here somewhere, but I'm just gonna leave it alone...
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 9 2007, 03:47 PM)
There's a oily rectal discharge joke in here somewhere, but I'm just gonna leave it alone...

it's probably for the best.

However, it is probably right up jork's "alley" laughing-smiley-017.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 9 2007, 06:03 PM)
it's probably for the best.

However, it is probably right up jork's "alley" laughing-smiley-017.gif

HEY-OH! laughing-smiley-017.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(nybandit @ Mar 8 2007, 03:44 PM)
seems like alot less posting going on these past few weeks....boy could i go for a few hot pics of CG, baby, hott, etc.....

the list is endless.....

QUOTE(nybandit @ Mar 9 2007, 03:07 PM)

I wonder if they fear the new rules ... or does it mean that Bondi was posting the womens pics under alias names ? Enquiring minds want to know !!!!
nybandit
I dont know what to think but this place has gone dry and stale.........maybe its time to leave RMM for awhile.......
Gnappster
QUOTE(nybandit @ Mar 11 2007, 12:43 PM)
I dont know what to think but this place has gone dry and stale.........maybe its time to leave RMM for awhile.......

haha, dunno if you were serious or not ar just trying to be the "new bondi". laughing-smiley-017.gif
nybandit
nah...more serious..this place is beat.......lack of pics, new posting rules and just plain boring around here lately......

i think i am gonna check like once a day and maybe even every few...not much changes ever....so who knows....
cangirl18
Give me a week Bandit... I just need some alone time with the camera- and an extra ten hours of sleep. But I'll get this board back on track smilio12.gif

But, If I'm doing all the footwork, I damn well better get some recognition. I was thinging of renaming it "RCM" ? Eh? Johnfreak? Eh? laughing-smiley-014.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 13 2007, 07:27 AM)
Give me a week Bandit... I just need some alone time with the camera- and an extra ten hours of sleep. But I'll get this board back on track  smilio12.gif

But, If I'm doing all the footwork, I damn well better get some recognition. I was thinging of renaming it "RCM" ? Eh? Johnfreak? Eh? laughing-smiley-014.gif

sounds like a plan we all can live with .. tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(nybandit @ Mar 12 2007, 07:48 PM)
nah...more serious..this place is beat.......lack of pics, new posting rules and just plain boring around here lately......
i think i am gonna check like once a day and maybe even every few...not much changes ever....so who knows....

uh oh, another GUY is threatening to leave?
please don't, I don't know if I can handle evening out the girl to guy ratio a little more. laughing-smiley-014.gif
cangirl18
Good morning, Sorry I have nothing new, but how about some classics to start your day?
user posted image

love-smiley-077.gif
cangirl18
user posted image

tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 14 2007, 07:59 AM)
Good morning, Sorry I have nothing new, but how about some classics to start your day?

love-smiley-077.gif

QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 14 2007, 08:01 AM)

tongue.gif

I repsect the classics. 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 14 2007, 08:01 AM)
user posted image

tongue.gif

wow that should get him to stick around .. or Stick up ..whatever the case may be . tongue.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 14 2007, 10:01 AM)
user posted image

tongue.gif

Damn CG......this is one hell of a good morning! Thanks for the love this morning...... food-smiley-004.gif
baby21
Hey buddy!
Still planning on leaving?
ddd35
Im guessing CG's picture on the last page will keep him coming back .. tongue.gif
spto
With classics like that who WOULDN'T respect em!
cangirl18
Hey! why haven't you been begging me for pics?
Puppet
Hahaha.. his fingers cramped from masturbating....
nybandit
CG.....Baby....

I just got back form a weekend of fun and frolic in Toronto........so I will soon be begging once again.......hope you are all well and I tried my best to find Sussed but no luck......damn it.

Off to work....
Gnappster
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 18 2007, 07:24 PM)
Hey! why haven't you been begging me for pics?

Love the profile shot 22.gif

QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 19 2007, 02:54 AM)
Hahaha.. his fingers cramped from masturbating....

he says what we're thinkin
nybandit
Or in your case...what you are doing!

jerkit.gif
Puppet
YOU"LL ALL GO BLIND! cool.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 19 2007, 07:53 PM)

yup, I hear naraz even lost an eye from compulsive masturbation.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 19 2007, 09:53 PM)

Stupid Fudd! sad.gif
nybandit
Well....here I go again...another vacation....lo......this time Richmond,VA

Soccer Tourney..........maybe I will bump into Hott????? Hmmm......it cant be that far from her.......

I will be on and off briefly and seeing what kind of verbal frollicking is going on.........

Cant wait till Friday morning...... 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 20 2007, 12:38 PM)
Stupid Fudd! sad.gif

haha missed that one grinning-smiley-003.gif

QUOTE(nybandit @ Mar 22 2007, 02:02 PM)
Well....here I go again...another vacation....lo......this time Richmond,VA

Soccer Tourney..........maybe I will bump into Hott?????  Hmmm......it cant be that far from her.......
I will be on and off briefly and seeing what kind of verbal frollicking is going on.........

Cant wait till Friday morning...... 2thumbs.gif

i believe hott plays soccer too.
you may have to ask to see all the hot girls there topless in order to make a positive ID wink.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 22 2007, 04:14 PM)
haha missed that one  grinning-smiley-003.gif

Oh, I'm sly.
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 22 2007, 04:14 PM)
i believe hott plays soccer too.
you may have to ask to see all the hot girls there topless in order to make a positive ID wink.gif

Maybe he can pose as the ref and check all the players out one by one. Kind of like leslie neilson did with the baseball players in Naked Gun.
nybandit
Boys.....that sounds like a great idea.......I am looking for a sports shop to go find some gear......

So damn nice here.....no wonder why Hott has that tan all the time....

Hope CG and Baby are well.....keep em company till i get back.... blink.gif
Puppet
OH that went without saying
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.