Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Nordicluv
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
johnfreak
@Nordicluv - the error in this thread has been fixed and its back online ... smile.gif smile.gif
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(johnfreak @ Oct 21 2023, 06:10 PM)
@Nordicluv - the error in this thread has been fixed and its back online ...  smile.gif  smile.gif

Thank you John! Nice work food-smiley-004.gif
nordicluv
QUOTE(johnfreak @ Oct 21 2023, 08:10 PM)
@Nordicluv - the error in this thread has been fixed and its back online ...  smile.gif  smile.gif

Thanks John smile.gif love-smiley-077.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Oct 22 2023, 07:18 AM)
Thanks John smile.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Beautiful sexy lady truly stunning body !
I have been shooting off to her pics for a long time now! I would love to be doing luv from behind doggy style and grabbing her hips and pounding her very hard and very fast from behind and we both are starting to cum several times together and the inside of her is so full of heavy thick creamy loads it is running out of her. Very exciting and inviting long time admirer Hairy
hristov54
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Oct 22 2023, 01:18 PM)
Thanks John smile.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

nice pic looking hot and sexy with the heels on
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ May 26 2023, 07:11 AM)
Happy Friday Guys food-smiley-004.gif
Do you like my tight little Saturday Night Special..

I would love to kiss lick and suck and eat this gorgeous hairy pussy seven days a week and never get tired . I would definitely have my tongue going in and out and in and out over and over again. Tasting her sweet juices begging you to cum all over my face and in my mouth and paying special attention to your beautiful clitoris licking and sucking getting it very hard and swollen . Making you grab the bed sheets and moan with pleasure. Then I’m putting my hard hairy dick completely deep inside you going deep as I possibly can go and fucking harder and faster. Until we both are drenched with cum from each other. Very beautiful sexy gorgeous beautiful hairy pussy and beautiful clit. Admirer. Hairy 22.gif
nordicluv
QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Nov 7 2023, 03:44 PM)
I would love to kiss lick and suck and eat this gorgeous hairy pussy seven days a week and never get tired . I would definitely have my tongue going in and out and in and out over and over again. Tasting her sweet juices begging you to cum all over my face and in my mouth and paying special attention to your beautiful clitoris licking and sucking getting it very hard and swollen . Making you grab the bed sheets and moan with pleasure. Then I’m putting my hard hairy dick completely deep inside you going deep as I possibly can go and fucking harder and faster. Until we both are drenched with cum from each other.  Very beautiful sexy gorgeous beautiful hairy pussy and beautiful clit.  Admirer. Hairy  22.gif

smilio05.gif
Would this do for now..
I'd like to see a bunch of you guys jacking of to my pinup pic love-smiley-077.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Nov 10 2023, 08:10 AM)
smilio05.gif
Would this do for now..
I'd like to see a bunch you guys jacking of to my pinup pic  love-smiley-077.gif

Luv. You are such a beautiful sexy gorgeous lady. Gorgeous beautiful titties nipples and aerolas truly stunning awesome and amazing size and shape. I would definitely love to cum several times all over them. Kiss lick and suck and eat your gorgeous beautiful hairy pussy completely inside and out and sucking on your gorgeous pussy lips and licking and sucking your clitoris. My dream and fantasy would be one night with luv. !
Hairy 22.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Nov 10 2023, 10:36 AM)
Luv. You are such a beautiful sexy gorgeous lady. Gorgeous beautiful titties nipples and aerolas truly stunning awesome and amazing size and shape. I would definitely love to cum several times all over them. Kiss lick and suck and eat your gorgeous beautiful hairy pussy completely inside and out and sucking on your gorgeous pussy lips and licking and sucking your clitoris.  my dream and fantasy  just to have one night with luv! 
Hairy  22.gif

LuvI have absolutely used this particular pic here the pinup one for jacking off more than I have used all your other ones. This is your pinup pic and trademark pic. I love this one! Hairy 22.gif
nordicluv
QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Nov 10 2023, 11:53 AM)
Luv my computer crashed but I can send you a video from my phone. And you can post it. If you would want I would love to do it for you. Jacking off for you would be a pleasure.  Hairy  22.gif

..lol rolleyes.gif smile.gif
No need for video's
All hairy and natural
I’m more than ready to start shooting my facial cream! Beautiful sexy and definitely erotic! Hairy 22.gif
All hairy and natural
Beautiful gorgeous pussy with all that cum running out! I must say it would definitely be a honor to put my dick completely and deeply inside that.pussy and completely and deeply inside that beautiful gorgeous ass . A honor with both holes. Hairy 22.gif I have been jacking off to all of your pics , but I have been using your pinup pic the most! Hairy 22.gif 03.gif
All hairy and natural
I love ❤️ This pic. Beautiful exciting and inviting hairy pussy. Beautiful big clit. ! Truly stunning! 22.gif 03.gif wub.gif
All hairy and natural
[quote=nordicluv,Nov 10 2023, 08:10 AM]smilio05.gif
Would this do for now..
I'd like to see a bunch of you guys jacking of to my pinup pic  love-smiley-077.gif
22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 03.gif
nordicluv
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Dec 3 2023, 01:52 PM)
You can ring my bell.. ring my bell smilio09.gif

Very beautiful sexy gorgeous lady, gorgeous titties nipples and aerolas, stunning size and shape. beautiful sexy gorgeous Hairy pussy very exciting and inviting . I took this photo and started stroking my melonpoker getting harder and harder pretending I was eating you and your bell was ringing . Pretty quickly I was shooting off very thick creamy load’s. Luv is a sweet dream and a sweet fantasy. Admirer. Hairy 22.gif
nordicluv
Santa's coming smile.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Dec 10 2023, 03:03 PM)
Santa's coming smile.gif

Luv. You are tremendously beautiful, gorgeous ,and sexy this Christmas picture of you is so very exciting and inviting. I truly have to say the sexual energy, and the amount of erotic you bring is at such a high level . I definitely have to say I’ve been cumming for you this entire year! Admirer. Hairy 03.gif 22.gif
nordicluv
My xmas smile.gif calendar pic
Moparguy
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Dec 10 2023, 03:03 PM)
Santa's coming smile.gif

I hope your coming down my chimney
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Dec 12 2023, 08:24 PM)
My xmas  smile.gif calendar pic

Luv is so very beautiful and a sexy gorgeous lady that is so very erotic. Luvs titties I find them to be so very exciting , and inviting truly awesome ,and amazing in , size and shape , stunning nipples, and aerolas . Beautiful sexy cleavage. I must say this Xmas calendar pic I love it 🥰 just like all the other Xmas calendar pics , and I absolutely have already started cumming to this pic right now! Hairy 22.gif 03.gif
nordicluv
Luv my Santa smilio09.gif
Tee096
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Dec 15 2023, 09:08 AM)
Luv my Santa smilio09.gif

Merry Christmas! 22.gif
nordicluv
QUOTE(Moparguy @ Dec 13 2023, 01:12 PM)
I hope your coming down my chimney

QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Dec 13 2023, 04:56 PM)
Luv is so very beautiful and a  sexy gorgeous lady that is so very erotic.  Luvs titties I find them to be so very exciting , and inviting truly awesome ,and amazing in , size and shape , stunning nipples,  and aerolas . Beautiful sexy cleavage. I must say this Xmas calendar pic  I love it 🥰 just like all the other Xmas calendar pics , and I absolutely have already started cumming to this pic right now!    Hairy 22.gif  03.gif

QUOTE(Tee096 @ Dec 15 2023, 09:28 AM)
Merry Christmas!  22.gif

Have a great weekend guys love-smiley-077.gif
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Dec 16 2023, 12:03 AM)

Damn ! Very sexy
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Dec 16 2023, 12:03 AM)

Holy fuck. ! Luv is so very beautiful, and sexy , and this is a stunning erotic picture . I love this one. I am running my fingers across the top of my very hard dick and I’m leaking cum , and I’m so ready to take my dick into my hand and start stroking to this beautiful sexy gorgeous erotic lady! . Love ❤️ you luv! Admirer hairy 22.gif
nordicluv
Milk and cookies Santa..
Looking4u2do2
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Dec 19 2023, 09:49 AM)
Milk and cookies Santa..

Yes please
Arnut
Milk and cookies Santa..

You can milk it and then let me eat
All hairy and natural
Milk and cookies Santa..

Luv is so very beautiful, and very sexy lady I’m looking very closely at her very beautiful face , eyes and smile. Very beautiful sexy gorgeous titties , nipples , and aerolas , stunning , size , and shape . Truly stunning perfect titties ! Beautiful hairy pussy so exciting , and inviting. Tasty and delicious! As I am stroking my dick and being very hard right now, and leaking cum I’m extremely close to the point right now of shooting off very intensely I love your pic. Luv shooting off for you baby! 22.gif
nordicluv
It's a white Christmas morning:)
Hottonya
So hot and so fun, Merry Christmas!
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(Hottonya @ Dec 25 2023, 11:21 AM)
So hot and so fun, Merry Christmas!

Luv. Merry Christmas to you! Happy you have a white Christmas morning! Your such a beautiful sexy gorgeous lady awesome and amazing totally all over! I would definitely love to have my face buried in your bum bum ! Hairy 22.gif
Friscomelonfan
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Dec 25 2023, 10:17 AM)

Let me slide in from behind like Santa sliding down the chimney lol
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(Friscomelonfan @ Dec 25 2023, 12:04 PM)
Let me slide in from behind like Santa sliding down the chimney lol

I would definitely take my tongue and lick luvs gorgeous ass all over and in between her ass crack and spreading her cheeks apart and putting my tongue all over her gorgeous pussy and lips and licking her clitoris and going deep inside her completely as far as I could go with my tongue and going inside and out again and again licking and sucking her gorgeous pussy along the way getting faster and faster and my face buried in her ass and my tongue is deep and I’m working my tongue as hard I can eating her completely inside and out making her cum all over my face! Licking and swallowing her cum ! Beautiful sexy gorgeous ass. Beautiful black hairy pussy ! Beautiful sexy gorgeous erotic lady! I’m very ready for doggy style with luv! Hairy
bigbiggy6666@aol.com
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Mar 25 2022, 10:19 AM)
Thanks handsome love-smiley-077.gif feeling so good this morning smile.gif

But..
I'm not just a housewife !
I'm an accountant, teacher, counselor, coach, nurse, cook and driver.. lol

..with a twist/need for my wild side to come out and enjoy all the fun new adventure life has to offer 

" I am Woman, I am invincible ".. lol

Mature and A+
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Dec 25 2023, 10:17 AM)

merry Christmas and Happy New Year my also very sexy woman! food-smiley-004.gif love-smiley-077.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jan 1 2024, 10:15 AM)
merry Christmas and Happy New Year my also very sexy woman! food-smiley-004.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Happy new year to a gorgeous sexy lady. ! A pleasure to be. Shooting off to luvs. Pics. ! Hairy
nordicluv
This girl needs sunshine sad.gif
Can't wait for our vacation in the sun 2thumbs.gif
nordicluv
Would you smilio09.gif could you tongue.gif
Lovenaturals
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jan 21 2024, 11:28 PM)

Oh hell yes I could. In a second. You are so damn inviting. 22.gif
Lovenaturals
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jan 21 2024, 11:28 PM)

I’d eat that sexy pussy so fucking good. Mmm
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jan 21 2024, 10:28 PM)

smilio09.gif & 22.gif are among the things i would want to do with you, Nordicluv smilio05.gif
Hottonya
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jan 21 2024, 10:28 PM)

So want to taste you, so sext girl!
nordicluv
QUOTE(Lovenaturals @ Jan 21 2024, 10:34 PM)
Oh hell yes I could. In a second. You are so damn inviting.  22.gif

QUOTE(Lovenaturals @ Jan 21 2024, 10:34 PM)
I’d eat that sexy pussy so fucking good. Mmm

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jan 22 2024, 06:31 AM)
smilio09.gif & 22.gif are among the things i would want to do with you, Nordicluv smilio05.gif

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Jan 22 2024, 09:17 AM)
So want to taste you, so sext girl!

Thanks guys, you really know how to make my day love-smiley-077.gif
Tee096
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jan 22 2024, 10:31 AM)
Thanks guys, you really know how to make my day love-smiley-077.gif

Yummy, definitely looks like a meal. smilio09.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(Tee096 @ Jan 22 2024, 11:20 AM)
Yummy, definitely looks like a meal.  smilio09.gif

Beautiful sexy lady! Beautiful sexy titties , nipples and aerolas. Beautiful tasty 👅 delicious looking pussy! I would definitely kiss , 👅, and suck your gorgeous titties and I would love to eat you completely inside and out. Hairy smilio09.gif 22.gif
nordicluv
11.gif tongue.gif
Yummy guys..
nordicluv
If you guys keep sending .. I'll keep posting smile.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jan 23 2024, 01:48 PM)
It's how you make me feel tongue.gif

2thumbs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.