Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Nordicluv
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Sep 16 2022, 01:25 PM)
and another smile.gif

Mmmm keep them coming LuvšŸ˜
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Sep 16 2022, 03:25 PM)
and another smile.gif

Oh Yes! Another gorgeous sexy erotic pic. I truly love her beautiful face and those amazing titties nipples and aerolas that are so delicious and exciting and inviting. Gorgeous hairy pussy . I could start at the top and go all the way down getting those erotic titties and nipples and aerolas so excited ,and in between her beautiful legs and her beautiful hairy pussy getting so excited . I would love to bring her much pleasure as she brings me. Keep pics coming. Hairy 22.gif
nordicluv
QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Sep 16 2022, 06:50 PM)
Oh Yes!Ā Ā  Another gorgeous sexy erotic pic.Ā  I truly love her beautiful face and those amazing tittiesĀ  nipples and aerolas that are so delicious and exciting and inviting.Ā  Gorgeous hairy pussy . I could start at the top and go all the way downĀ  getting those erotic titties and nipples and aerolas so excited ,and in between her beautiful legs and her beautiful hairy pussyĀ  getting so excited .Ā  I would love to bring her much pleasure as she brings me.Ā  Keep pics coming.Ā Ā  HairyĀ  22.gif

Oh, Hairy you're such a poet.. lol
.. here's a tribute to you love-smiley-077.gif
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Sep 16 2022, 06:55 PM)

Damn thatā€™s a sexy pic , just beautiful ..
All hairy and natural

Hey baby I put a dick tribute pic just for you on the cocks page I love you pussy pic on the cocks page and this hairy pussy pic truly love I have got my dick hard and. Have stroked my dick several times before to this gorgeous hairy pussy and I love seeing it now. I could definitely lick and suck and nibble on your gorgeous clitoris and getting it very hard I could put my tongue completely deep inside you and making you cum several times. Completely wet hairy pussy I love your hairy pussy pic. Thanks for the tribute. I have been cumming a lot since I m writing this and check out the dick pic just for you. Thanks luv. Hairy 22.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Sep 16 2022, 07:18 PM)
Hey baby IĀ  put a dickĀ  tribute pic just for you on the cocks pageĀ  I love you pussy pic on the cocks pageĀ  and this hairy pussy pic truly love I have got my dick hard and. Have stroked my dick several times before to this gorgeous hairy pussy and I love seeing it now.Ā  I could definitely lick and suck and nibble on your gorgeous clitoris and getting it very hardĀ  I could put my tongue completely deep inside you and making you cum several times. Completely wet hairy pussyĀ  I love your hairy pussy pic. Thanks for the tribute. I have been cumming a lot since I m writing thisĀ  and check out the dick pic just for you. Thanks luv. HairyĀ  22.gif

Hey luv beautiful hairy pussy.
That I would love to eat lick and suck 22.gif

All hairy and natural
QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Sep 17 2022, 04:17 PM)
Hey luv I put another dick pic for you on the cocks page . I. Hope they look  ok to you .  Hugs  ! 
Hairy  22.gif

Hey luv the pic you posted to be rated Is so delicious and erotic and inviting . The erotic energy with that pic truly stunning 22.gif Got me very heated up ! Hairy
Teo096

So Sexy, you make my tongue hard... smilio09.gif
nordicluv
.. Gittyup Cowboy 24.gif tongue.gif
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Sep 21 2022, 06:47 AM)
.. Gittyup Cowboy 24.gif  tongue.gif

Gitty-on-Top Luv wub.gif 24.gif
Teo096
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Sep 21 2022, 08:47 AM)

All oiled up and ready to go, yummy! 22.gif
All hairy and natural
.. Gittyup Cowboy 24.gifĀ  tongue.gif

I can imagine seeing luv in a video being on top and riding . Her facial expression. Priceless. Those sexy gorgeous erotic tittles and nipples and aerolas. Here
In this picture her nipples are so hard and the aerolas are so excited the size of them . This is erotic beauties standing out incredibly. Amazing erotic energy. I could only dream wishing it was me . Hairy 22.gif love ā¤ļø Nordicluv definitely gets my vote for the best titties. Nipples and aerolas Iā€™ve seen in my life time I can honestly say .
Arnut

All night Long
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Sep 21 2022, 04:53 PM)
I can imagine seeing luv in a video being on top and riding . Her facial expression.  Priceless.  Those sexy gorgeous erotic tittles and nipples and aerolas. Here
In this picture her nipples are so hard  and the aerolas are so excited the size of them  . This is  erotic beauties  standing out incredibly.  Amazing erotic energy.  I could only dream wishing it was me .  Hairy  22.gif love ā¤ļø  Nordicluv definitely gets my vote for the best  titties.  Nipples  and aerolas Iā€™ve seen  in my life time  I can honestly say .

Hey luv can I make a request for a penthouse pic you lying on your back and legs wide open penthouse would love one like that hugs. Hairy
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Sep 24 2022, 09:26 AM)
Hey luv can I make a request for a penthouse pic you lying on your back and legs wide openĀ  penthouse would love one like thatĀ .I will cum tribute it. Shooting off several times back to back heavy loads! 22.gif

nordicluv
QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Sep 24 2022, 09:26 AM)
Hey luv can I make a request for a penthouse pic you lying on your back and legs wide openĀ  penthouse would love one like thatĀ  hugs. Hairy

Would you consider this pic magazine quality..
it's my husband's favorite
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Sep 27 2022, 08:38 AM)
Would you consider this pic magazine quality..
it's my husband's favorite

Absolutely thanks for posting this you have so many incredibly erotic sexy pics . Kinda hard to choose just one but I have truly loved this particular one . Truly amazing and awesome. I have used this one many times for shooting off big loads back to back with distance. 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif Hairy
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Sep 27 2022, 09:24 AM)
Absolutely thanks for posting this you have so many incredibly erotic sexy pics . Kinda hard to choose just one but I have truly loved this particular one . Truly amazing and awesome. Hugs and kisses. HairyĀ  22.gifĀ  Ā Ā  Playboy and penthouse.Ā  Quality

Luv. Is. Very beautiful sexy gorgeous erotic lady. I have done many cum tributes to all her pics. Shooting off heavy loads back to back with distance! 22.gif
nordicluv
sent to me by an admirer tongue.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Sep 29 2022, 04:21 PM)
Luv.  Is. Very beautiful sexy gorgeous erotic lady. She is very unique in her pics she brings such a intense erotic energy at a very high level . It is so exciting and inviting and pleasurable to see her pics . Iā€™ve enjoyed so much seeing each and every one she post.  Incredibly stunning.  Hairy  22.gif

A lot of times just when I think luv. Has outdone her self
She even goes above and beyond what I think is awesome and the upmost inspiration and admiration for her is truly hard to put into words just always enjoyed her very very much. From a huge fan of hers with a great big heart ā¤ļø for Nordicluv. Hugs

Hairy
nordicluv
Halloween is coming smilio09.gif

any suggestions for a sexy costume guys..
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Oct 5 2022, 07:39 PM)

I will definitely go with this one. Beautiful face and those gorgeous erotic titties and nipples and aerolas. These beauties are amazing they are so inviting exciting and just makes me want to play with them over and over again. I could only dream of a. T F. Sexy erotic goddess! 22.gif smilio09.gif smilio09.gif
nordicluv
QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Oct 6 2022, 04:53 PM)
I will definitely go with this one.  Beautiful face and those gorgeous erotic titties and nipples and aerolas.  These beauties are amazing they are so inviting exciting and  just makes me want to play with them over and over again.  I could only dream of a.  T F.  Sexy erotic goddess!  22.gif  smilio09.gif  smilio09.gif

Thanks, Hairy, but
That was last year, I need a new costume for this coming Halloween
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Oct 8 2022, 09:04 AM)
Thanks, Hairy, butĀ 
That was last year, I need a new costume for this coming Halloween

Ok love still very very erotic and sexy Iā€™m thinking maybe sexy. Nurse! 22.gif

All hairy and natural
Hey luv. Iā€™m also thinking lingerie model 22.gif
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Oct 5 2022, 05:39 PM)

Iā€™m thinking just the devil horns works for me sexy lady smilio09.gif
Sexxwin
Ok
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(Sexxwin @ Oct 11 2022, 10:01 AM)
Check these erotic nipples and aerolas

They look very tasty grinning-smiley-003.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Oct 8 2022, 09:25 AM)
Hey luv. Iā€™m also thinking lingerie model 22.gif

Hey luv I will be really looking forward to seeing your new pics to come on your page Iā€™m sure they will be truly awesome and amazing .truly stunning ! 22.gif Hairy
nordicluv
QUOTE(Sexxwin @ Oct 11 2022, 12:01 PM)
Check these erotic nipples and aerolas

nice smile.gif
nordicluv
Last Halloween smilio09.gif
.. what shall we do for this Halloween guys..
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Oct 16 2022, 09:44 AM)
Last Halloween smilio09.gif
.. what shall we do for this Halloween guys..

Lingerie would work perfect for me.But this one is amazing from last year . Such a beautiful face and smile . Excellent color on you. The way you posed in this pic. Those beautiful awesome and gorgeous titties and nipples and aerolas just stand out so sexy and erotic their awesome size so amazing. I just want to lick them all over and suck those beautiful nipples Making them nipples and aerolas super excited. Super hard. Truly awesome ! TF too!
22.gif
Hairy wub.gif 03.gif
nordicluv
Maybe a Witch..
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Oct 18 2022, 09:37 PM)
Maybe a Witch..

Can you answer the door like that please ?
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Oct 18 2022, 07:37 PM)
Maybe a Witch..

DAMN!!! Works for me babe
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Oct 18 2022, 09:37 PM)
Maybe a Witch..

. Hey. Baby. Lets. Scare the neighbors this Halloween with screams from the. Bedroom. And I would love to play with your pumpkins. Luv. Your simply awesome!
Hairy
22.gif wub.gif
nordicluv
cum on in, stay for a spell smilio09.gif
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Oct 20 2022, 06:53 AM)

You yummy witch 2thumbs.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Oct 20 2022, 08:53 AM)

This delicious tasty exciting and inviting witch.I would be more than happy and overjoyed to CUM. In many times back to back and no hurry at all to pull out and leave. And when I did pull out i would make sure to eat her wet juicy delicious tasting hairy treat before I left . So sexy so erotic! smilio09.gif 22.gif Hairy
LovemInNJ

that would get my wand ready and charged up for an explosion or two. then again, expect you'd give it that special touch only you can do wink.gif
All hairy and natural

I have to say Nordicluv. Is the first witch ever that as I was looking at her pics I started leaking cum so I thought to best honor these pics . Start shooting off heavy loads back to back. Several times.for you baby! Most sexy erotic witch ! Hairy 22.gif smilio09.gif
nordicluv
All hairy and natural
Luv. Thinking of you!
Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful sexy gorgeous erotic pics . I also want to compliment Luv for hanging tough on this website and not giving up regardless of all the unfairness on here she is not only beautiful sexy gorgeous but very persistent . Iā€™ve been a long time admirer of hers Truly amazing lady.

Hairy
All hairy and natural
22.gif this website would be nothing without her ! Most Erotic! Admirer Hairy
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Oct 23 2022, 09:36 AM)

curious how Halloween went smile.gif
nordicluv
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Nov 2 2022, 07:50 PM)
curious how Halloween wentĀ  smile.gif

We had a great time at our clubs Halloween meet food-smiley-004.gif things are really starting to get back to normal again grinning-smiley-003.gif
Nice to see all the children out and about tricker treating again smile.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Nov 3 2022, 05:03 PM)
We had a great time at our clubs Halloween meet food-smiley-004.gif things are really starting to get back to normal again grinning-smiley-003.gif

Sounds great very glad to hear! Beautiful sexy. Halloween pic. 22.gif 2thumbs.gif Hairy
SnoopyO5

Looking good NC!
LovemInNJ

glad to hear it food-smiley-004.gif
Arnut

Very nice body
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.