Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Juicyboobs
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
foghorn
jb...please use my ears as pistol grips
juicyboobs
QUOTE(paybarraman @ May 5 2008, 10:41 AM)
WHOA MY!!!!!!

22.gif

tongue.gif
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ May 5 2008, 07:41 PM)
Can I lend you a hand? smilio09.gif

2 hands would be better!!

QUOTE(foghorn @ May 5 2008, 08:43 PM)
jb...please use my ears as pistol grips

oh how about i just lock my legs around you... kinda handsfree...
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ May 6 2008, 12:34 PM)
2 hands would be better!!

2 hands and a stick? 03.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ May 6 2008, 05:21 PM)
2 hands and a stick? 03.gif

being the bad girl i love to be 2 hands and a dick would suit me better... unless the stick is for a lil bit of spankin...
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ May 7 2008, 08:41 AM)
being the bad girl i love to be 2 hands and a dick would suit me better... unless the stick is for a lil bit of spankin...

The dick can be used as some kind of spanking instrument too... but I'd rather fuck your tight ass with it! 03.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ May 7 2008, 07:50 PM)
The dick can be used as some kind of spanking instrument too... but I'd rather fuck your tight ass with it! 03.gif

i volunteer for both... now how bad do i have to be to get this spanking.... cos i do bad really really well....
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ May 8 2008, 07:14 AM)
i volunteer for both... now how bad do i have to be to get this spanking.... cos i do bad really really well....

nice car shot ... would like to be passing you in a semi .. tongue.gif
Goonie2
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ May 8 2008, 09:14 AM)

the nicest airbags i've ever seen, all cars should have them 2thumbs.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ May 8 2008, 09:14 AM)

I'll spank ya no matter what, but I believe you should get really bad... kinda dominating... put on your whore boots and stockings, and bring the whip! 03.gif

And when we're done... which will most likely not happen... but still... you'll have to give me a ride in the BMW... like in that beautiful picture! love-smiley-077.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ May 8 2008, 06:51 PM)
I'll spank ya no matter what, but I believe you should get really bad... kinda dominating... put on your whore boots and stockings, and bring the whip! 03.gif

And when we're done... which will most likely not happen... but still... you'll have to give me a ride in the BMW... like in that beautiful picture! love-smiley-077.gif

ah TRADED THE BMW.... now have a soft top mgf instead...... am i taking the roof off and flashin....
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ May 21 2008, 08:08 AM)
ah TRADED THE BMW.... now have a soft top mgf instead...... am i taking the roof off and flashin....

The brand of the car doesn't matter as long as you ride me wink.gif
foghorn
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ May 21 2008, 08:08 AM)

ok...where are the pics of you topless and topless?
paybarraman
QUOTE(foghorn @ May 28 2008, 04:59 AM)

go look on her trampoline....... tongue.gif

ph34r.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(paybarraman @ May 28 2008, 06:52 PM)
go look on her trampoline.......    tongue.gif

ph34r.gif

you offering something to bounce around on.....
juicyboobs
QUOTE(foghorn @ May 27 2008, 11:59 PM)

point taken..... and noted now pray for sunshine...
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jun 6 2008, 06:29 AM)
point taken..... and noted now pray for sunshine...

dear heavenly father !!! may the sun shine wherever Juicy is today and tommorrow and the day after that and everyday that she wants to show us her boobies ...

AMEN . food-smiley-004.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 6 2008, 08:32 AM)
dear heavenly father   !!!   may the sun shine wherever  Juicy is today   and tommorrow  and the day after that and everyday that she wants to show us her boobies   ...

AMEN  .    food-smiley-004.gif

smile.gif let's hope you have een god and your prayers answered it ha been flooding here this week...... if the roof came off it would be like driving aswimming pool..
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jun 6 2008, 06:40 AM)
smile.gif let's hope you have een god and your prayers answered it ha been flooding here this week...... if the roof came off it would be like driving aswimming pool..

HUn I hope for you my Prayer is answered .. It has worked here thus far , I asked for decent weatehr to finish planitng and got when in 30 miles in all directions there flooded now ...
lolle
08.gif what do you think?[attachmentid=62912]
foghorn
let me give this lovely lady a little bump and grind
juicyboobs
QUOTE(foghorn @ Jun 16 2008, 10:36 AM)
let me give this lovely lady a little bump and grind

love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif hey you... promise will take some holiday shots... oiled and topless..
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jun 16 2008, 12:21 PM)
love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  hey you... promise will take some holiday shots... oiled and topless..

My prayers soon to be answered !!!!
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jun 16 2008, 02:21 PM)
love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  hey you... promise will take some holiday shots... oiled and topless..

Naughty smilio09.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Jun 18 2008, 10:17 PM)
Naughty smilio09.gif

sunburnt....... note to juicy use more cream....ouch dry.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jun 27 2008, 08:57 AM)
sunburnt....... note to juicy use more cream....ouch dry.gif

anyone got a lil bit cream for me
renegade311
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jun 27 2008, 01:33 PM)

I've got lots of cream for you! 22.gif You'll have to work to get it out of me though! Great Pic! love-smiley-085.gif
FreakyShinnizle

I do... but you have to work it out the tube 03.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jun 27 2008, 11:33 AM)

IVe got allot of cream for ya .. 22.gif
foghorn

22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(renegade311 @ Jun 27 2008, 03:28 PM)
I've got lots of cream for you!  22.gif You'll have to work to get it out of me though! Great Pic! love-smiley-085.gif

love a challenge....how hard?
juicyboobs
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Jun 27 2008, 04:10 PM)
I do... but you have to work it out the tube 03.gif

squeezing and rolling that tube to get every last drop...
juicyboobs
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 28 2008, 08:20 AM)
IVe got allot of cream for ya  ..  22.gif

I got a lot of boobies for you to cover....start spreading that goodness..
juicyboobs
QUOTE(foghorn @ Jun 30 2008, 09:38 PM)
22.gif  22.gif  22.gif  22.gif  22.gif  22.gif

6 cock salute!!!......i'll trade for some foggy aftersun care... love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jul 2 2008, 01:48 AM)
I got a lot of boobies for you to cover....start spreading that goodness..

Oh yes you do ..I will get started ASAP ...
renegade311
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jul 2 2008, 03:46 AM)
love a challenge....how hard?

I'm gonna love this challenge! How hard?? It's very hard in every sense of the imagination.
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jul 2 2008, 03:47 AM)
squeezing and rolling that tube to get every last drop...

Sure your hands feel awesome honey, but you cam use your mouth to suck the cream out love-smiley-052.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Jul 2 2008, 11:17 PM)
Sure your hands feel awesome honey, but you cam use your mouth to suck the cream out wub.gif

I didn't mean hands..... tongue.gif
misschickie
Juicy...have I told you lately how much I love your AV? It is totally breathtaking!
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jul 3 2008, 01:06 PM)
I didn't mean hands..... tongue.gif

I love the way you think hun! 03.gif wub.gif

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 3 2008, 08:21 PM)
Juicy...have I told you lately how much I love your AV?  It is totally breathtaking!

Yours too! I'd love to suffocate between yours and hers... I'd be in heaven! wub.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Jul 4 2008, 12:14 AM)
I love the way you think hun! 03.gif love-smiley-052.gif
Yours too! I'd love to suffocate between yours and hers... I'd be in heaven! love-smiley-052.gif

heaven is a plane trip away... grab chix on the way....party !! food-smiley-004.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jul 9 2008, 08:02 AM)
heaven is a plane trip away... grab chix on the way....party !! food-smiley-004.gif

yee haaa tickets , chickie , party .. what a plan food-smiley-004.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jul 9 2008, 10:02 AM)

I'm certainly grabbing you and Chickie then smilio09.gif And a few others 03.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Jul 9 2008, 04:49 PM)
I'm certainly grabbing you and Chickie then smilio09.gif And a few others 03.gif

yay and i have just the perfwct party outfit.........!!! just going to try it on.. acute lil lace skirt and basque.... so the decider stockings or bare skin... fuck me high heels a must....a spray of perfume and i'm all ready....
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jul 12 2008, 11:28 AM)
yay and i have just the perfwct party outfit.........!!! just going to try it on.. acute lil lace skirt and basque.... so the decider stockings or bare skin... fuck me high heels a must....a spray of perfume and i'm all ready....

What a combination! love-smiley-085.gif Since I'm a sucker for stockings and anything lace... and since your perfect curvy body will be one the wearing these... I'll be in heaven for sure wub.gif

So... while we wait for Chickie... want me to test you? smilio09.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 3 2008, 06:21 PM)
Juicy...have I told you lately how much I love your AV?  It is totally breathtaking!

chickie , yours is pretty damn nice as well . love-smiley-085.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Jul 14 2008, 02:13 PM)
What a combination! love-smiley-085.gif Since I'm a sucker for stockings and anything lace... and since your perfect curvy body will be one the wearing these... I'll be in heaven for sure wub.gif

So... while we wait for Chickie... want me to test you? smilio09.gif

test me... spelling? maths ? oral skills....
gwiskup
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jul 21 2008, 03:52 AM)

ok spell "I want to cum on your juicy tits" as for your oral skills ... topnotch I'm sure! 11.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jul 21 2008, 01:52 AM)

WOW that is a great pic ...and ID like to test you on your oral skills !!!! 2thumbs.gif
renegade311

Oh Wow! I love this pic. Nice bra and those tits are so hott! love-smiley-085.gif Fan-damn-tastic.

I think I need to keep you after class for some one on one work on your oral skills. Then we can start on Sex Ed. tongue.gif
FreakyShinnizle

love-smiley-085.gif Well first, let me work up those nipples with my mouth and have a good taste of these marvelous melons for a couple of hours, then I'll test your oral skills to see how long you can breathe with your mouth filled with a big piece of meat 11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.