Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Juicyboobs
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
paybarraman
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ May 11 2011, 08:40 AM)
does it have to be matching knickers, or dont guys worry about that type of thing ?

I got black and pink so far ..

They don't have to match baby....especially since they wont be on all that long anyways....

smilio09.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ May 11 2011, 01:40 AM)
does it have to be matching knickers, or dont guys worry about that type of thing ?

I got black and pink so far ..

Nah they dont have to match , they wont be on long anyway tongue.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 11 2011, 06:40 AM)
Nah they dont have to match , they wont be on long anyway  tongue.gif

oh how rude ....... I love rude x
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ May 12 2011, 04:36 AM)

I just hope you can find them on the floor when we are done .. 03.gif
5thattempt
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 12 2011, 06:38 AM)

Just make sure you all document the occasion with photographic evidence for the rest of us smile.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 12 2011, 06:38 AM)

you don't want a trophy.....?
juicyboobs
QUOTE(5thattempt @ May 12 2011, 06:43 AM)
Just make sure you all document the occasion with photographic evidence for the rest of us smile.gif

yessir !!
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ May 12 2011, 04:45 AM)
you don't want a trophy.....?

well of course I do . Right on my head board . 2thumbs.gif
juicyboobs
ffs pictures too big ........ tech !!!! sad.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ May 16 2011, 08:10 AM)
ffs pictures too big ........ tech !!!! sad.gif

Bummer
juicyboobs
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 16 2011, 12:12 PM)
Bummer

Better ?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63143383@N02/
evade20
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ May 12 2011, 06:36 AM)

I love nude! popc1.gif
evade20
user posted image

love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
Happy Birthday doll .
allnaturalguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 30 2011, 10:06 AM)
Happy Birthday doll .

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you the sweetest of birthdays sexy hunny grinning-smiley-003.gif love-smiley-077.gif
juicyboobs
Thanks for the birthday wishes !! xx
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jun 23 2011, 07:39 AM)
Thanks for the birthday wishes !! xx

Hope you had a great day dear . love-smiley-077.gif
juicyboobs
YaY!!!! Finally can go fully weight bearing 5 months on crutches and now nearly nearly at the end !!

obviously would do a little dance but might fall over still ...... party-smiley-048.gif party-smiley-048.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jul 12 2011, 02:27 AM)
YaY!!!! Finally can go fully weight bearing 5 months on crutches and now nearly nearly at the end !!

obviously would do a little dance but might fall over still ...... party-smiley-048.gif  party-smiley-048.gif

Wha did you do hun ? tongue.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 12 2011, 07:18 AM)
Wha did you do hun ?  tongue.gif

hit by a car !
evade20
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Aug 9 2011, 02:27 PM)
hit by a car !

Ouch!!!!
juicyboobs
QUOTE(evade20 @ Aug 9 2011, 05:12 PM)
Ouch!!!!

Very much so !! 5 months on crutches, now i can walk again just for about 15 mins !

Still 100% better than i was so am ready to receive get well kisses ..... love-smiley-085.gif
Hardabs
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Aug 10 2011, 11:53 AM)
Very much so !! 5 months on crutches, now i can walk again just for about 15 mins !

Still 100% better  than i was so am ready to receive get well kisses  ..... love-smiley-085.gif

i'll be the first one to give you plenty of get well kisses smile.gif
peterpan
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Aug 10 2011, 02:53 PM)

Still 100% better  than i was so am ready to receive get well kisses  ..... love-smiley-085.gif

Sorry to hear about you getting hit and glad to hear you are on the mend.. Here's a few kisses to cheer you up.
Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss,
I'm kissing you from head to toe !!
evade20
QUOTE(peterpan @ Aug 10 2011, 09:34 PM)
Sorry to hear about you getting hit and glad to hear you are on the mend.. Here's a few kisses to cheer you up.
Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss,

grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Aug 10 2011, 12:53 PM)

love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif , So sorry hun tongue.gif
foghorn
you know i miss you. you know how to get a hold of me right?
juicyboobs
QUOTE(foghorn @ Aug 14 2011, 06:50 PM)
you know i miss you.  you know how to get a hold of me right?

no ????? confused-smiley-013.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(peterpan @ Aug 10 2011, 09:34 PM)

where you starting and where are those kisses finishing !
evade20
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Sep 1 2011, 02:31 PM)

I don't know about Hardabs but I'd start right in the center of thing and end up there too. love-smiley-077.gif smilio09.gif love-smiley-077.gif smilio09.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Sep 1 2011, 12:31 PM)

Wherever you want ! 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 1 2011, 05:31 PM)
Wherever you want !  2thumbs.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(evade20 @ Sep 1 2011, 10:28 PM)
grinning-smiley-003.gif

Evade anywhere you want so long as it's central....
juicyboobs
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 1 2011, 05:31 PM)
Wherever you want !  2thumbs.gif

in the words of the song..... let me lick you up and down till you say stop... I never say stop !
juicyboobs
BTW whats the opinion on nipple piercing ? I am considering it, its meant to give more nipple sensitivity?

Sexy or NOT??

both or one ?
evade20
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Sep 2 2011, 05:51 PM)
BTW whats the opinion on nipple piercing ? I am considering it, its meant to give more nipple sensitivity?

Sexy or NOT??

both or one ?

NOT! sad.gif sad.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(evade20 @ Sep 2 2011, 06:35 PM)
NOT! sad.gif  sad.gif

Never ????????????
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Sep 2 2011, 03:42 PM)
in the words of the song..... let me lick you up and down till you say stop... I never say stop !

I like that . 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Sep 2 2011, 03:51 PM)

Sexy or NOT??

both or one ?

It can be sexy , but Id just assoon you didnt . I dont really like it tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Sep 8 2011, 07:08 AM)
Never ????????????

No..... Your tits are just fine! tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Sep 8 2011, 09:08 AM)
No.....  Your tits are just fine!   tongue.gif

I would agree
juicyboobs
ok will stick with majority vote !! no piercings smile.gif
juicyboobs
So here they are without any decoration or adornment. So natural is best ???
evade20
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Sep 9 2011, 04:10 AM)

Definitely!!!!!! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
squeezie
OH god yes natural. Dont get me wrong the decorations are great but the natural beauty. WOW......
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Sep 9 2011, 02:10 AM)

They are great hun love-smiley-085.gif
foghorn
if you do, just do one.
evade20
QUOTE(foghorn @ Sep 10 2011, 12:58 AM)
if you do, just do one.

Never!!!! nah.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Sep 10 2011, 02:23 AM)
Never!!!! nah.gif

ID agree
juicyboobs
sorry Fog going with the majority vote !!! DD and Evade are true nippe experts after all, they have dedicated a huge amount of theirs lives on this research !!

You got 2 wishes left !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.