Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Your Fantasy
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
abercrombiehottie
ok well i guess i will start!!! i've had this fantasy for like ever now but ive always wanted to be with 2 guys not like DP or anything but take turns fucking me or whatever i think that would be totally hot!!! my ex was always joking around about me him and his younger brother but that would be weird i think so i never did it and he was just playing around also but damn it would have been hot!!! laughing-smiley-014.gif
FORAGOODTIME
My fantasy is simple, all I want to do is eat some pussy smilio09.gif , but all I ever get are "teasers" sad.gif They never want to go any further than making out and sucking on tits. Can't a girl get her wish? confused-smiley-013.gif
paybarraman
Ummmm OK.....if he was playing around why would he mention his brother? Why not his buddy? Sumthin scwewy goin on there.....

As far as fantasy.........

How's about ........YOU!!! tongue.gif

***SLAP!!!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!!! Contribute to the thread or be GONE!!!!***
allmebaby
i have a new one !! me ,abby , hubby watching!!! 2thumbs.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(FORAGOODTIME @ Sep 16 2005, 11:33 AM)
My fantasy is simple, all I want to do is eat some pussy smilio09.gif , but all I ever get are "teasers"  sad.gif  They never want to go any further than making out and sucking on tits. Can't a girl get her wish? confused-smiley-013.gif

Just had an image of GoodTime eating Allmebaby's pussy while I get to watch......

***SLAP!!!!! DREAMING!!!!!****

mmmmmmmmmmmmm 22.gif
paybarraman
Ahhhh!!! Goodtime!!! There you are!!!
Gnappster
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Sep 16 2005, 11:33 AM)
i have a new one !! me ,abby , hubby watching!!! 2thumbs.gif

yeah mine is allme, abby with ME watching lol
paybarraman
Jesus Abby.....look at all us pervs checking out your thread!!! Well done!!!
allmebaby
laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 16 2005, 11:36 AM)
Jesus Abby.....look at all us pervs checking out your thread!!!  Well done!!!
laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif
abercrombiehottie
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 16 2005, 11:33 AM)
Ummmm OK.....if he was playing around why would he mention his brother?  Why not his buddy?  Sumthin scwewy goin on there.....
As far as fantasy.........

How's about ........YOU!!!   tongue.gif

***SLAP!!!!!   BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!!!  Contribute to the thread or be GONE!!!!***

well his brother still had his v-card and he was just joking around about it we all always hung out he became like my little brother and we would always joke around like we would give him a hard time about being a virgin like have sex in his shower and leave condom wrappers laying around his space and do stuff in front of him but he never knew what we were doing he thought we were just playing around BUT we werent hahahahah!!!!! me and my ex seemed to be all about having sex outside or some place that we "could get caught" but never did it was super hot
FORAGOODTIME
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 16 2005, 11:33 AM)
Ummmm OK.....if he was playing around why would he mention his brother?  Why not his buddy?  Sumthin scwewy goin on there.....

Yeah, but if it had been a girl referring to her sister getting together with her guy, that would have been perfectly OK huh!
Gnappster
QUOTE(FORAGOODTIME @ Sep 16 2005, 11:43 AM)
Yeah, but if it had been a girl referring to her sister getting together with her guy, that would have been perfectly OK huh!

of course tongue.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(FORAGOODTIME @ Sep 16 2005, 11:43 AM)

Nope....not into the incest thing even if its girl on girl.....
allmebaby
nope not into family sex either, but into lesbo sex with goodtime and abby!! smilio09.gif
FORAGOODTIME
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Sep 16 2005, 11:50 AM)
nope not into family sex either, but into lesbo sex with goodtime and abby!! smilio09.gif

Lesbo sex sound good! smilio09.gif
allmebaby
a lil of this
FORAGOODTIME
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Sep 16 2005, 11:54 AM)
a lil of this

I'll take a lil of that! love-smiley-077.gif
countryboykalamazoo
I think RMM should start a contribution fund to fly all three girls to a exotic location and have a lesbo love fest accessable by a webcam, anyone sexond the idea love-smiley-052.gif
allmebaby
QUOTE(countryboykalamazoo @ Sep 16 2005, 11:56 AM)
I think RMM should start a contribution fund to fly all three girls to a exotic location and have a lesbo love fest accessable by a webcam, anyone sexond the idea wub.gif

good idea!!! 2thumbs.gif and awesome shot good time!!
FORAGOODTIME
QUOTE(countryboykalamazoo @ Sep 16 2005, 11:56 AM)
I think RMM should start a contribution fund to fly all three girls to a exotic location and have a lesbo love fest accessable by a webcam, anyone sexond the idea love-smiley-052.gif

I sexond that! 2thumbs.gif
allmebaby
and a lot of this
FORAGOODTIME
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Sep 16 2005, 11:59 AM)
and a lot of this

Most definitely allmebaby! 2thumbs.gif
countryboykalamazoo
abbys being awful quiet, I wonder if she would prefer her own site, guy on guy, on abby, I'm sure people would still watch,just to see her of course 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
can that exotic location be my back yard?
closeup
Three smoking hot woman on one thread. Let the fun begin. popc1.gif
countryboykalamazoo
Don't see why not, couple lawn chairs, some beach sand, and of course the cabanna umbrellas, sounds exotic to me food-smiley-004.gif
FORAGOODTIME
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 16 2005, 12:01 PM)
can that exotic location be my back yard?

QUOTE(countryboykalamazoo @ Sep 16 2005, 12:03 PM)
Don't see why not, couple lawn chairs, some beach sand, and of course the cabanna umbrellas, sounds exotic to me food-smiley-004.gif

If we do it in Gnappy's backyard, it's gonna have to be in the summer!
allmebaby
no kidding .
Gnappster
yeah, cuz in Canada we live in igloos from september to may happy.gif
countryboykalamazoo
I'm sure gnappy would agree, would could get out some heat lamps, put on a sounds of the ocean CD, it would be nice for all involved laughing-smiley-017.gif
FORAGOODTIME
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 16 2005, 12:10 PM)
yeah, cuz in Canada we live in igloos from september to may  happy.gif

I'm well aware of how cold it gets up there, I was stationed in North Dakota for 4 years! Actually when I lived in Minot, we used to drive to Regina on the weekends to party 2thumbs.gif (there was nothing to do in North Dakota but look at Buffalo!)
Gnappster
QUOTE(FORAGOODTIME @ Sep 16 2005, 12:15 PM)
I'm well aware of how cold it gets up there, I was stationed in North Dakota for 4 years!  Actually when I lived in Minot, we used to drive to Regina on the weekends to party  2thumbs.gif (there was nothing to do in North Dakota but look at Buffalo!)

lol, true, winters get about as cold as possible around here.
So you're one of the few americans who knows that the city Regina rhymes with a part of the female anatomy. smilio09.gif

where did u uses to party up here?
closeup
Speaking of cold, was it just my imagination, or were your nipples really hard in today's RMM picture. Inquiring minds need to know. tongue.gif
FORAGOODTIME
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 16 2005, 12:19 PM)
lol, true, winters get about as cold as possible around here.
So you're one of the few americans who knows that the city Regina rhymes with a part of the female anatomy.  smilio09.gif

where did u uses to party up here?

Oh yes, I dont think we even called it Regina, we called it that rhyming word. I cant remember exactly where we used to party, I think we usually stayed down town somewhere, the name Victoria Street or something comes to mind. That was about 11 years ago, back when I had just turned 21 so details from that era are pretty blurry! drinkup.gif
FORAGOODTIME
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 16 2005, 12:19 PM)
Speaking of cold, was it just my imagination, or were your nipples really hard in today's RMM picture. Inquiring minds need to know. tongue.gif

It didn't take much to get them that way either, just a couple of tweeks! tongue.gif
closeup
I'm sure you've been to Ybor City a few times. That place gets crazy on the weekends.
Gnappster
QUOTE(FORAGOODTIME @ Sep 16 2005, 12:24 PM)
Oh yes, I dont think we even called it Regina, we called it that rhyming word.  I cant remember exactly where we used to party, I think we usually stayed down town somewhere, the name Victoria Street or something comes to mind. That was about 11 years ago, back when I had just turned 21 so details from that era are pretty blurry!  drinkup.gif

"Regina, he city that rhymes with fun" -

Victoria Avenue I think you may be referring to. Bart's on Broad is probably the best bar downtown, maybe you went there. I was only 17 then so I couldn't go to the bars...legally anyway lol. Only have to be 19 here so it wasnt hard to pass.
closeup
QUOTE(FORAGOODTIME @ Sep 16 2005, 12:26 PM)
It didn't take much to get them that way either, just a couple of tweeks!  tongue.gif

Does knowing that the picture is going to be drooled over by a bunch of horny guys help?
FORAGOODTIME
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 16 2005, 12:27 PM)
I'm sure you've been to Ybor City a few times. That place gets crazy on the weekends.

Yeah, but the security has been tightened up a lot, but it's still pretty crazy, expecially at Guavaween! food-smiley-004.gif
FORAGOODTIME
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 16 2005, 12:28 PM)
Does knowing that the picture is going to be drooled over by a bunch of horny guys help?

Why do you think we do it? tongue.gif
FORAGOODTIME
OK, were way off topic now, so do any of you guys have fantasies that don't involve the girl on girl thing? (not that there anything wrong with that, you know that my fantasy!) smile.gif
closeup
QUOTE(FORAGOODTIME @ Sep 16 2005, 12:29 PM)
Yeah, but the security has been tightened up a lot, but it's still pretty crazy, expecially at Guavaween! food-smiley-004.gif

You know the IMAX theater in Channelside,by the Aquarium? I was the very first customer they had. Got my picture in the Tribune and everything.
closeup
QUOTE(FORAGOODTIME @ Sep 16 2005, 12:30 PM)
Why do you think we do it? tongue.gif

I think it plays into your fantasy. Is that back on topic enough? Tell us what your thinking/feeling while you're being photographed.
FORAGOODTIME
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 16 2005, 12:37 PM)
I think it plays into your fantasy. Is that back on topic enough? Tell us what your thinking/feeling while you're being photographed.

I'm usually feeling pretty horny when I take the pictures, just thinking about all the people that will be looking at them really gets me going! 24.gif
closeup
A lot of the women start off by just sticking a toe in, you seemed to have jumped right in, your pictures started out really hot and haven't let up at all. Is this something you thought about doing for a while, then did it. Or was it spur of the moment?
FORAGOODTIME
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 16 2005, 12:45 PM)
A lot of the women start off by just sticking a toe in, you seemed to have jumped right in, your pictures started out really hot and haven't let up at all. Is this something you thought about doing for a while, then did it. Or was it spur of the moment?

Yeah, I have a habit of "jumping right in", some times it comes back and bites you in the ass, but this time it didn't! tongue.gif

I had enjoyed looking at the site for a while and didn't even think about posting my pictures, but then I thought "what the heck" and did it! 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(FORAGOODTIME @ Sep 16 2005, 12:55 PM)
Yeah, I have a habit of "jumping right in", some times it comes back and bites you in the ass, but this time it didn't! tongue.gif

I had enjoyed looking at the site for a while and didn't even think about posting my pictures, but then I thought "what the heck" and did it!  2thumbs.gif

did u have a lot of pics before you started posting here, or did u take them just for this site and have u posted them elsewhere... I think this is my fantasy, talking to beautiful naked pic posting women while at work lol
abercrombiehottie
QUOTE(countryboykalamazoo @ Sep 16 2005, 12:00 PM)
abbys being awful quiet, I wonder if she would prefer her own site, guy on guy, on abby, I'm sure people would still watch,just to see her of course  2thumbs.gif

sorry some friends came by but yeah that would be hot idea!!! but dont you think like a really big meeting would be cool then you could see and join in alot of things that would be hot!!!
abercrombiehottie
QUOTE(FORAGOODTIME @ Sep 16 2005, 12:41 PM)
I'm usually feeling pretty horny when I take the pictures, just thinking about all the people that will be looking at them really gets me going!  24.gif

i get really turned on by it also
FORAGOODTIME
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 16 2005, 01:01 PM)
did u have a lot of pics before you started posting here, or did u take them just for this site and have u posted them elsewhere... I think this is my fantasy, talking to beautiful naked pic posting women while at work lol

I took all the pics for this site and no, I havent posted them anywhere else. I did print out a few for a couple of "close guy friends", they know I have them posted somewhere but I wont tell them the name of the site! BTW, I do this from work too! tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.