Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Your Fantasy
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
jrock8
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Sep 20 2005, 11:23 AM)
Well that works out well then cause i have a thing for gay men  grinning-smiley-003.gif

sussed, i'm not gonna lie... i have definitely been hit on by my fair share of gay men in my life... i guess they appreciate someone who takes care of their body and like to look put together... and truth be told, it's actually kind of flattering (and really funny when you walk past a couple of guys and hear one of them go "damn!" lol)
sweetnsexy
QUOTE(chelsey @ Sep 16 2005, 01:33 PM)
of course I meant 2 guys not @ that would be just wierd coco.gif

Yup...2 guys is interesting!!
bondiguy
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Sep 22 2005, 09:34 PM)
Yup...2 guys is interesting!!

I have actually been involved in a 3some with 2 men also. Now before jrock and gnappy etc go all nuts with the gay comments, the other guy was a mate and at no stage did we touch each other. We were out one night and this girl would only hook up with us if it was both of us so she got the old double adapter/spit roast treatment... fun times were had by all!
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 23 2005, 01:46 AM)
I have actually been involved in a 3some with 2 men also. Now before jrock and gnappy etc go all nuts with the gay comments, the other guy was a mate and at no stage did we touch each other. We were out one night and this girl would only hook up with us if it was both of us so she got the old double adapter/spit roast treatment... fun times were had by all!

we call that a tag team where i'm from.

you didn't even spoon with your mate when you were done? tongue.gif
abercrombiehottie
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 23 2005, 11:36 AM)
we call that a tag team where i'm from.

you didn't even spoon with your mate when you were done?  tongue.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 23 2005, 12:46 AM)

bondi, no comments needed here... if the girl was up for a treatment like that, you know it had to be a wild time and i'm sure she knew what she was doing... so for that, all i have to offer is food-smiley-004.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 23 2005, 01:04 PM)
bondi, no comments needed here... if the girl was up for a treatment like that, you know it had to be a wild time and i'm sure she knew what she was doing... so for that, all i have to offer is  food-smiley-004.gif

Ah yes... it was a story that shall be passed down from generation to generation haha.

Gnappy... Tag team here is 2 guys, 1 girl, but the guys take turns of 'doing her' so to speak where a spit roast is as u can imagine, one guy at either end of a girl and.... well you knnow the rest
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 23 2005, 05:41 PM)
Ah yes... it was a story that shall be passed down from generation to generation haha.

Gnappy... Tag team here is 2 guys, 1 girl, but the guys take turns of 'doing her' so to speak where a spit roast is as u can imagine, one guy at either end of a girl and.... well you knnow the rest

HAHA, that's great, a split roast laughing-smiley-014.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 23 2005, 05:53 PM)
HAHA, that's great, a split roast  laughing-smiley-014.gif

feel free to introduce that to the general vocab in America 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 23 2005, 06:03 PM)
feel free to introduce that to the general vocab in America 2thumbs.gif

I will next time I visit America, I'm Canadian

ya fuckstick wink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 23 2005, 06:15 PM)
ya fuckstick  wink.gif

Mu humble apologies...well introduce it to the Canadain vocab!
jrock8
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 23 2005, 05:15 PM)
ya fuckstick  wink.gif

lol... and even if it doesn't, it looks like "fuckstick" is quickly catching on grinning-smiley-003.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 23 2005, 06:25 PM)
Mu humble apologies...well introduce it to the Canadain vocab!

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 23 2005, 06:39 PM)
lol... and even if it doesn't, it looks like "fuckstick" is quickly catching on  grinning-smiley-003.gif

I'll make a point of excessiviely using "split roasting" a girl and fuckstick at the next family get together!
bondiguy
Fuckstick is a great word used alot here in Aus, oh and Gnappy, just so you get it right in case there are aussies around it is spit roasting! As in pig on a spit, get the visual????
jrock8
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 23 2005, 05:53 PM)
Fuckstick is a great word used alot here in Aus, oh and Gnappy, just so you get it right in case there are aussies around it is spit roasting! As in pig on a spit, get the visual????

...although i guess it could be "split" roasting... like splitting a board in half, lol

by the way, does anyone else think the visual of a woman w/a man at each end of her, actually rotating around like a pig on a spit, is completely HYSTERICAL? laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 23 2005, 06:55 PM)
...although i guess it could be "split" roasting... like splitting a board in half, lol

by the way, does anyone else think the visual of a woman w/a man at each end of her, actually rotating around like a pig on a spit, is completely HYSTERICAL?  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Yes I do... that is why the saying is damn funny!
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 23 2005, 06:55 PM)

by the way, does anyone else think the visual of a woman w/a man at each end of her, actually rotating around like a pig on a spit, is completely HYSTERICAL?  laughing-smiley-017.gif

maybe cman could make an animated gif

and i apologize for bastardizing spit roasting. I think it's cuz at first I didn't know what the hell you mant by it, but splitting seemed to make the most sense so it stuck in my brain
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 23 2005, 07:08 PM)
maybe cman could make an animated gif

and i apologize for bastardizing spit roasting. I think it's cuz at first I didn't know what the hell you mant by it, but splitting seemed to make the most sense so it stuck in my brain

thats cool... just wanted you to have the correct terms and get the right visuals... the visual is half the joke I guess! haha

Now there is a gif I'd like to see haha laughing-smiley-017.gif
Lvrboy
Bondi, Jrock, Gnapp,

My hat is off to you guys. You guys crack me up. But could I suggest that we get back on topic?

Topic - Sussed is one of the guys.

Sub Topic - That makes us all gay. * Should we be planing a coming out party? tongue.gif
Narazbad
shit i got a simple one....

falling asleep being held by someone *shrug*
bondiguy
Lvrboy... glad my warped sense of humour and shit jokes make u laugh! haha

Sussed cant be one of the guys... she is just too damn good looking

Naraz - and I thought you were lame before.... that made me ill! haha
Gnappster
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Sep 27 2005, 11:02 PM)
shit i got a simple one....
falling asleep being held by someone *shrug*

i dunno if that's true or not, don't want to know actually haha, but feed that line to a girl at the bar and you'll be in like flynn!

avoid spilling that one in the men's lockerroom tho blink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 29 2005, 05:34 PM)
i dunno if that's true or not, don't want to know actually haha, but feed that line to a girl at the bar and you'll be in like flynn!

avoid spilling that one in the men's lockerroom tho  blink.gif

Oh so he is trying the sensitive angle? Nice work Naraz grinning-smiley-003.gif
Narazbad
no..its actually true...ive always wanted it and never had it.....hell.......most girls dont even like to touch me...even girls ive dated...*sighs* oh well...*shrug*
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Oct 1 2005, 02:08 AM)
no..its actually true...ive always wanted it and never had it.....hell.......most girls dont even like to touch me...even girls ive dated...*sighs* oh well...*shrug*

poor man... one day Naraz
sussed2
Cuddling is great !!!!

One of my favourite things to do
bondiguy
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Oct 5 2005, 01:41 PM)
Cuddling is great !!!!

One of my favourite things to do

Thats true, usually women are the ones in love with cuddling. My girl adores it and dont get me wrong, it is great but men dont want to cuddle 24 hours a day....

Wanna cuddle naked sussed? tongue.gif
cangirl18
I'm a sucker for extremes...

Either make love to me slow and soft or

Fuck me til I scream.

But there can't be any soft kissing while we're fucking or spanking my ass while we make love. I'm all about themes and pulling it together. 2thumbs.gif
Puppet
So Dirty talk while hard fucking wouldn't be a bad thing????
cangirl18
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 23 2007, 09:35 PM)
So Dirty talk while hard fucking wouldn't be a bad thing????

No, that's a good thing. 10-4 good buddy.

Okay, so trucker talk is kinda hot too. laughing-smiley-017.gif
Puppet
Haahahahah.. thats a new one.. but Im pretty good at adjusting on the fly tongue.gif

Somehow Its not hard to tell that your very.. umm VOCAL.. smile.gif
cangirl18
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 23 2007, 09:39 PM)
Haahahahah.. thats a new one.. but Im pretty good at adjusting on the fly tongue.gif

Somehow Its not hard to tell that your very.. umm VOCAL..  smile.gif

(My dog is so humping my cat right now. laughing-smiley-017.gif )

You are right, but how can you tell?
Puppet
Now thats some funny laughing-smiley-014.gif

Because you like being pounded from behind.. General the girls who favor that are very vocal! smile.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 23 2007, 09:45 PM)
Now thats some funny laughing-smiley-014.gif

Because you like being pounded from behind..  General the girls who favor that are very vocal! smile.gif

so true! so true!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 23 2007, 09:40 PM)
(My dog is so humping my cat right now.  laughing-smiley-017.gif )

You are right, but how can you tell?

I almost missed that one. That's fucking hilarious.

Here's a little anecdote for you reading pleasure.

An ex-girlfriend of mine had a cat that had some fucked up medical things going on. the vet prescribed a type of steroid. Well, we noticed some changes when that little guy was pumped full of testosterone. That little fucker would go to town on her stuffed animals and pretty much anything that was soft and a little furry. Sometimes we'd see a poor, innocent, violated little teddy bear in the front room and just knew what went down. OTher times we'd come home and catch the little fucker in the act, working it all over that little inanimate stuffed animal. He'd be howling and everything. It was fucking hilarious. If the cat saw you, he'd just look at you and keep pounding away. sick and twisted little fucker, I tell ya.
Puppet
LOL reminds me of the movie Click tongue.gif LOL
cangirl18
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 24 2007, 10:09 AM)

"I'll be Pocohontas."
Gnappster
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 23 2007, 07:34 PM)
I'm a sucker for extremes...

Either make love to me slow and soft or

Fuck me til I scream.

But there can't be any soft kissing while we're fucking or spanking my ass while we make love.  I'm all about themes and pulling it together.  2thumbs.gif

22.gif
That is all.

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 24 2007, 06:52 AM)
I almost missed that one.  That's fucking hilarious. 

Here's a little anecdote for you reading pleasure.

An ex-girlfriend of mine had a cat that had some fucked up medical things going on. the vet prescribed a type of steroid.  Well, we noticed some changes when that little guy was pumped full of testosterone.  That little fucker would go to town on her stuffed animals and pretty much anything that was soft and a little furry.  Sometimes we'd see a poor, innocent, violated little teddy bear in the front room and just knew what went down.  OTher times we'd come home and catch the little fucker in the act, working it all over that little inanimate stuffed animal.  He'd be howling and everything.  It was fucking hilarious.  If the cat saw you, he'd just look at you and keep pounding away.  sick and twisted little fucker, I tell ya.

PICS! ohmy.gif
I mean nevermind.

QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 24 2007, 08:09 AM)

hahahaha
Puppet
You all fantasize about the BOOT~!
hott1976
hotts fantasy= Nipplegirl + Hott1976+ baby21....all in the hot tub together. smile.gif
nipplegirl
2thumbs.gif that would be fun...
hott1976
fun? fun is an understatement.......it would be outrageous. On my part at least!
hott1976
by the way is that really your ass?
nipplegirl
you have a lot more xperience in that dept. than i do though,i'm a newbie.. teach me baby!!!! smilio09.gif
hott1976
spread em'
nipplegirl
full cavity search.. by the tongue!
spto
Hmm fantasy....it's pretty mundane but sometimes the simple things in life are much better.

Basically I long for 24 hrs of foreplay, sex, afterplay rinse repeat rinse repeat biggrin.gif

Actually i'm intrigued by the idea of face sitting....wouldn't mind a woman doing that to me.
Gnappster
wow! to the exchange between nipplegirl and hot 22.gif
nipplegirl
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Mar 27 2007, 08:09 PM)
by the way is that really your ass?

thats is my ass!!! smilio12.gif
spto
nipplegirl that's your ass? HOLY SHIT!

The things i'd do to your ass biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.