Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Your Fantasy
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Apr 20 2007, 12:41 AM)
U cant say anything... just grunt, and point wildly whilst jumping up and down clutching a wooden club!

user posted image jerkit.gif

tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(evade20 @ Apr 20 2007, 03:56 AM)
user posted image   jerkit.gif
tongue.gif

You subscribe too huh? tongue.gif
Sinnai1616
Kinda embarrassed to admit but I want to be fucked by three guys at once a melonpoker in my pussy, one in my ass, and one in my mouth... won’t happen because I don’t have the courage even though it would be hot
ddd35
QUOTE(Sinnai1616 @ Jan 15 2021, 11:14 PM)
Kinda embarrassed to admit but I want to be fucked by three guys at once a melonpoker in my pussy, one in my ass, and one in my mouth... won’t happen because I don’t have the courage even though it would be hot

Dont be embarrassed , find 3 players and go enjoy
looking4u2do2
mine is to find two Bi women who will do a swap with my husband and me.we could all take turns rotating with each other.the possibilities there just is hot to me
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(looking4u2do2 @ Jan 18 2021, 09:06 AM)
mine is to find two Bi women who will do a swap with my husband and me.we could all take turns rotating with each other.the possibilities there just is hot to me

Endless possibilities for sure! Do it and good luck.
looking4u2do2
QUOTE(Bigtittyfan @ Jan 18 2021, 11:26 AM)
Endless possibilities for sure! Do it and good luck.

its hard to find one bi woman to join us here where we are in louisiana..so sad but true lol.here if its two women together bet your ass one dont like melonpoker at all lol..and if he dont get to play then i wont either
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(looking4u2do2 @ Jan 18 2021, 09:44 AM)
its hard to find one bi woman to join us here where we are in louisiana..so sad but true lol.here if its two women together bet your ass one dont like melonpoker at all lol..and if he dont get to play then i wont either

Well that’s a complete shame, but fair I guess. Keep looking...
Charlieginger
We had a couple we did. One was to hire someone to take professional nude pics and the other was to go to a nude beach. Those were the big ones, little stuff of course we also have done. Finding a photographer was part of it, then buying the stuff to wear, and where to do the shoot was all like foreplay. Once that all was arranged then the fun started with various steps of revealing poses. Once we got over any akwardness, the session took on a life of its own. We did four so far. The last one we did was outside and required a crew of 3 to set up the equipment. We'd done some penetration shots during this one, and things got pretty hot and heavy. The guys loved watching her. The nude beach was after the photo session. We decided to try out a place not too far from home. It was great the first trip out. We went 3 or 4 times. It was cold mostly, and that makes it less fun. It was still exciting and my wife had guys full attention🍌while there. I had fun walking off a bit to see what would happen. I got lots of great pictures of her. Got a few of her when she let her guard down and let a guy come right to her. Hot times
Looking4u2do2
We have enjoyed our fantasy on several occasions.im Bi so love having a female join us for a threesome.we have a no holds barred policy meaning we all play with each other no jealousy or restrictions.its just something hot,for me,to see another woman getting fucked by my husband and watching her cum ..then its hot when shes playing with me wat hing my husband getting turned on ..
Charlieginger
I gotta chime in here. My husband enjoyed doing the photos a ton. I really loved the nude beach. For me the best thing we did was the outdoor nude photo shoot. It was the best of both really. It was private property, we shared the session with a guy who was posing for his web site and the chemistry was just spot on that day. Being out there in the sun, free, the center of attention, was thrilling for me. I found myself becoming more aroused and wet the longer we were out there. I noticed myself becoming very aware of my body and any stimulation or touching anywhere sexual was extremely intense. The guy doing his shoot was preoccupied with what we were doing, and it made for a very sexual time for me. He stayed hard throughout the whole day and was enjoying me being nude with him. My husband still loves it when I talk about that day. It was the most amazing, free thing I've done sexually to date. The pictures are exciting to look at still. So many things about that day were amazing, I love talking about the details still. Writing about it now is still fun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.