Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Michelle M
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
evade20
Hi, Gorgeous!!!! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
Michelle M
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Mar 25 2008, 06:23 AM)
love-smiley-077.gif oh so hot and beautiful breasts...  love-smiley-085.gif
imagining you dragging your fingernails down my back and getting shivers from it.

Oh, I'd certainly be willing to do that for you...but do I get to do anything else to you with my hands ? I mean hopefully nothing that would cause me to break a nail, but would free good to both of us????? 2thumbs.gif MM love-smiley-085.gif
Someguy86
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Mar 30 2008, 07:27 PM)
Oh, I'd certainly be willing to do that for you...but do I get to do anything else to you with my hands ? I mean hopefully nothing that would cause me to break a nail, but would free good to both of us?????      2thumbs.gif    MM   love-smiley-085.gif

damn, you're gorgeous Michelle. I have something in mind where you wouldn't need to risk breaking a nail.
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Mar 30 2008, 07:27 PM)
Oh, I'd certainly be willing to do that for you...but do I get to do anything else to you with my hands ? I mean hopefully nothing that would cause me to break a nail, but would free good to both of us?????      2thumbs.gif    MM   love-smiley-085.gif

you certainly may use your hands for whatever other things you may like to do. depending on what it is I'd be very willing. could whisper in my ear what they might be. smilio05.gif
COMEDYMAN
I KNEW I had seen Michelle before.... in an Albrecht Durer painting!!!!

smile.gif
valoish
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Apr 3 2008, 07:11 PM)

smile.gif

It ain't her, she ain't flashing!!!!!
Michelle M
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Apr 3 2008, 07:11 PM)

smile.gif

haha, that looks like me back in junior high school, all covered up...that all changed in high school when the boobs really started and I knew guys were checking me out ......but you see even then I was checking a naked man out laughing-smiley-014.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Apr 8 2008, 01:27 AM)
...that all changed in high school when the boobs really started and I knew guys were checking me out ......

I'd have a sore neck turning my head every time you'd walk by smilio05.gif
up for it
id have a sore neck too...along with a massive.... 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Apr 7 2008, 11:27 PM)
haha, that looks like me back in junior high school, all covered up...that all changed in high school when the boobs really started and I knew guys were checking me out ......but you see even then I was checking  a naked man out  laughing-smiley-014.gif

that might be C man to, judging from what the ladies have told us ... tongue.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Apr 3 2008, 04:11 PM)

smile.gif

call me crazy, but it looks like that baby is flipping the bird
belicked6924
QUOTE(misschickie @ Apr 8 2008, 09:25 PM)
call me crazy, but it looks like that baby is flipping the bird

Hey crazy, good eye.
Michelle M
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 8 2008, 10:04 AM)
that might be C man to, judging from what the ladies have told us  ...  tongue.gif

Hey, I'm not going to say anything bad toward 'C-man" he's been more than nice to me since I joined here. 2thumbs.gif

...my question is, how did those ladies get a peek and get to compare ? ohmy.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(up for it @ Apr 8 2008, 10:03 AM)
id have a sore  neck too...along with a massive.... 22.gif

that too. if only michelle could do something about it... wub.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Apr 9 2008, 04:09 PM)
Hey, I'm not going to say anything bad toward 'C-man" he's been more than nice to me since I joined here.  2thumbs.gif

...my question is, how did those ladies get a peek and get to compare ? ohmy.gif

I cant answer that my love . tongue.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Apr 9 2008, 06:09 PM)
Hey, I'm not going to say anything bad toward 'C-man" he's been more than nice to me since I joined here.  2thumbs.gif

Im sorry I dont quite understand the question... i think its where i am just concentrating on your boobs or something biggrin.gif Whatcha mean?
ddd35
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Apr 15 2008, 02:46 AM)
Im sorry I dont quite understand the question... i think its where i am just concentrating on your boobs or something biggrin.gif  Whatcha mean?

cant blame ya for that .
COMEDYMAN
I found Michelles AV pic in animated gif form smile.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Apr 24 2008, 09:05 PM)

You are the man! And she is the woman!
ddd35
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Apr 24 2008, 07:05 PM)

that rocks
somfan
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 14 2008, 02:08 PM)
Hi, Gorgeous!   love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

food-smiley-004.gif Happy Monday, Michelle
up for it
hello michelle....hope things are good.
Michelle M
QUOTE(somfan @ Apr 28 2008, 01:39 PM)
food-smiley-004.gif Happy Monday, Michelle

I'm very good thanks.....just keeping busy with work. Nice to hear from you.
ddd35
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Apr 29 2008, 08:29 AM)

well hope work is treating you good . love-smiley-077.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Apr 29 2008, 10:29 AM)

I have to get to FLORIDA! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
sam472
You girls should post your pictures here *oh hell no!*

that's gonna get you in trouble, no linking to other sites like that.
chickie

correction...that GOT you in trouble...
ddd35
QUOTE(sam472 @ May 4 2008, 11:18 AM)
You girls should post your pictures here [url=http://com[/url]

that's gonna get you in trouble, no linking to other sites like that.
chickie

that a girl Chickie flex your muscle babe !!! i got your backside 2thumbs.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 4 2008, 12:00 PM)
that a girl Chickie  flex your muscle babe  !!!  i got your backside   2thumbs.gif

i love it when you have my backside!
ddd35
QUOTE(misschickie @ May 5 2008, 10:00 PM)
i love it when you have my backside!

a nice firm grip ..
Michelle M
Gee.....no luv for me anymore ???? darn what's a girl have to do to get some messages here ???? hehehe
closeup
QUOTE(Michelle M @ May 15 2008, 03:25 PM)
Gee.....no luv for me anymore ???? darn what's a girl have to do to get some messages here ????    hehehe

I'll give you one guess as to what it takes to get some action in your thread. here's a hint. 08.gif
Michelle M
QUOTE(closeup @ May 15 2008, 03:29 PM)
I'll give you one guess as to what it takes to get some action in your thread. here's a hint. 08.gif

hummmm, well then...i wonder if a picture of me not only topless but naked, while riding a hotel elevator will work here? love-smiley-085.gif
Miss Kitty
QUOTE(Michelle M @ May 15 2008, 12:42 PM)
hummmm, well then...i wonder if a picture of me not only topless but naked, while riding a hotel elevator will work here?     love-smiley-085.gif

wow michelle...that is crazy hot!
closeup
QUOTE(Michelle M @ May 15 2008, 03:42 PM)
hummmm, well then...i wonder if a picture of me not only topless but naked, while riding a hotel elevator will work here?     love-smiley-085.gif

Excellent! Looks like the A/C was on full blast in that elevator. What would you have done if the door unexpectedly opened?
Michelle M
QUOTE(closeup @ May 15 2008, 03:49 PM)
Excellent! Looks like the A/C was on full blast in that elevator. What would you have done if the door unexpectedly opened?

I'm not shy about my body, in fact I was in the hallway naked too. I figure for the price I was paying for the room I could at least BE the entertainment for my floor. nah.gif
peterpan
QUOTE(Michelle M @ May 15 2008, 03:58 PM)
I'm not shy about my body, in fact I was in the hallway naked too. I figure for the price I was paying for the room I could at least BE the entertainment for my floor.    nah.gif

Damn Michelle,
I wanna reserve a room there...
Just let me know when !!!
(SWEET pics..Mmmm)
ddd35
QUOTE(Michelle M @ May 15 2008, 01:42 PM)

Well that works very well for me .. Your a daring soul arent ya ? 2thumbs.gif
COMEDYMAN
These look like Vid Clips... any chance of seeing the vid? biggrin.gif
Goonie2
QUOTE(Michelle M @ May 15 2008, 03:58 PM)
I'm not shy about my body, in fact I was in the hallway naked too. I figure for the price I was paying for the room I could at least BE the entertainment for my floor.    nah.gif

that hotel deserves an extra star rating, absolutely stunning, nice Michelle 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Michelle M @ May 15 2008, 03:25 PM)
Gee.....no luv for me anymore ???? darn what's a girl have to do to get some messages here ????    hehehe

aw, i would've just sent a pm to say hi and how are you, but now i'm sitting here ogling all your recently posted hot pics the night through. smilio05.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Michelle M @ May 15 2008, 01:58 PM)

Yes I agree , just wish Id been there !!
up for it
glad to see you around michelle...and those pics....DAMN!...
Michelle M
QUOTE(up for it @ May 16 2008, 09:43 AM)
glad to see you around michelle...and those pics....DAMN!...

Happy Friday , everyone, hope you all have a hot and sexy weekend love-smiley-085.gif

luv you all and thanks for writting and keeping in touch 2thumbs.gif
Someguy86
QUOTE(Michelle M @ May 16 2008, 06:59 PM)
Happy Friday , everyone, hope you all have a hot and sexy weekend  love-smiley-085.gif

luv you all and thanks for writting and keeping in touch  2thumbs.gif

Mmmm, damn Michelle. What strip club do you work at? I think I'm going to have to drive down there just to experience a lap dance from you, hottie
ddd35
A bump up I know how ya get when ya slip . love-smiley-077.gif
Damor
ddd35
back to the top .. love-smiley-077.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Michelle M @ May 16 2008, 04:59 PM)
Happy Friday , everyone, hope you all have a hot and sexy weekend  love-smiley-085.gif

luv you all and thanks for writting and keeping in touch  2thumbs.gif

2 thumbs up and one extra appendage up for me 22.gif
Michelle M
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 27 2008, 11:39 AM)
2 thumbs up and one extra appendage up for me  22.gif

so whenever you say "I'm all thumbs" you're actually saying ...... 2thumbs.gif

Ah nice I see, well thanks again for another nice comment and as always I do appreciate it
Gnappster
QUOTE(Michelle M @ May 27 2008, 10:04 AM)
so whenever you say "I'm all thumbs" you're actually saying ......  2thumbs.gif

Ah nice I see, well thanks again for another nice comment and as always I do appreciate it

more pics is the best thank you! (hey I gotta try wink.gif )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.