Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Michelle M
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Buck Turgidson
QUOTE(stevieboy @ Nov 25 2012, 01:25 AM)
Here's the watered down version of a pic she sent me today.  Said if she gets enough hot comments we may look forward to more smile.gif

Why did she step back for a bit? Michelle was setting this forum on FIRE smilio09.gif

That ball draining hot body of hers is missed for sure! 2thumbs.gif

Michelle, bring that hot body back!
love-smiley-085.gif

love-smiley-077.gif
evade20
Here's the watered down version of a pic she sent me today.  Said if she gets enough hot comments we may look forward to more smile.gif

Lucky you, Stevie! Michelle is one of my favs... Damn, I'm even the one that started this thread. smile.gif tongue.gif 2thumbs.gif
morpheusone

Hot comment: BABE, YOU HAVE RE-IGNITED THAT MICHELL M-LUSTING FIRE IN MY MANHOOD WITH THIS SIZZLING HOT TEASER 22.gif...YOUR SENSATIONAL PAIR OF TITS ALWAYS GOT MY BALLS ACHING COMBINED WITH YOUR TOP TO BOTTOM GORGEOUSNESS. AND WHAT YOU APPEAR TO BE DOING IN THAT SHOT IS GIVING ME FITS smilio09.gif
MUST COME BACK FOR THE FANS, WE'RE BEGGING 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(morpheusone @ Nov 25 2012, 08:31 AM)
Hot comment: BABE, YOU HAVE RE-IGNITED THAT MICHELL M-LUSTING FIRE IN MY MANHOOD WITH THIS SIZZLING HOT TEASER  22.gif...YOUR SENSATIONAL PAIR OF TITS ALWAYS GOT MY BALLS ACHING COMBINED WITH YOUR TOP TO BOTTOM GORGEOUSNESS. AND WHAT YOU APPEAR TO BE DOING IN THAT SHOT IS GIVING ME FITS  smilio09.gif
MUST COME BACK FOR THE FANS, WE'RE BEGGING  2thumbs.gif

Don't forget to send her a PM, too. 2thumbs.gif
stevieboy
Today's special gem! She said she'll keep sending pix as long as people keep commenting and sending her lots of nice PM's so the balls' in your court.
Michelle M
[attachmentid=121401][attachmentid=121401] 2thumbs.gif OMG you guys are so sweet...... I've been keeping myself busy and don't make the time I used to for the site and all of you, but the nice comments and reactions to ALL of the previous posts and pictures are still fun to read.
I totally appreciate that and of course the original thread that evade started for me here way back when xoxoxox thanks hun, and stevieboy, you are too sweet as well. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!

p.s I "cleaned" this picture up so I could post it here for you....I may have sent it to you before but I feel the WET T-Shirt look never gets old, anyone disagree? love-smiley-085.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif " M"
Dano
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Nov 25 2012, 02:20 PM)
[attachmentid=121401][attachmentid=121401] 2thumbs.gif OMG you guys are so sweet...... I've been keeping myself busy and don't make the time I used to for the site and all of you, but the nice comments and reactions to ALL of the previous posts and pictures are still fun to read.
   I totally appreciate that and of course the original thread that evade started for me here way back when   xoxoxox thanks hun, and stevieboy, you are too sweet as well.  Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!

p.s I "cleaned" this picture up so I could post it here for you....I may have sent it to you before but I feel the WET T-Shirt look never gets old, anyone disagree?        love-smiley-085.gif    laughing-smiley-014.gif       " M"

One HOT Sexy Lady.....So Fucking HOT!!! 2thumbs.gif
Michelle M
QUOTE(Dano @ Nov 25 2012, 02:21 PM)
One HOT Sexy Lady.....So Fucking HOT!!!   2thumbs.gif

haha sorry about the double posting and the double photos as well guys....like I said, it has been awhile.

ohmy.gif smilio05.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
Dano
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Nov 25 2012, 02:25 PM)
haha sorry about the double posting and the double photos as well guys....like I said, it has been awhile.

ohmy.gif     smilio05.gif      laughing-smiley-014.gif

I like the Double Pixs....So Sexy
evade20
?  I totally appreciate that and of course the original thread that evade started for me here way back when?  xoxoxox thanks hun, and stevieboy, you are too sweet as well.? Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!

? ? p.s I "cleaned" this picture up so I could post it here for you....I may have sent it to you before but I feel the WET T-Shirt look never gets old, anyone disagree?? ? ? ? love-smiley-085.gif? ? laughing-smiley-014.gif? ? ?  " M"

This is totally awesome, Babe. One of my favorite pics of you along with the one where you splashing around in a public fountain! 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
evade20

Not a problem. deja Boobie! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
paybarraman
Great to see Michelle looking as delicious as ever....

RAWR!!!! 22.gif
riggerman
QUOTE(stevieboy @ Nov 25 2012, 01:12 PM)
Today's special gem!  She said she'll keep sending pix as long as people keep commenting and sending her lots of nice PM's so the balls' in your court.

Michelle... We would love to see more of your sexness 22.gif We certainly have missed you!!!!
melonmassager
   I totally appreciate that and of course the original thread that evade started for me here way back when   xoxoxox thanks hun, and stevieboy, you are too sweet as well.  Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!

p.s I "cleaned" this picture up so I could post it here for you....I may have sent it to you before but I feel the WET T-Shirt look never gets old, anyone disagree?        love-smiley-085.gif    laughing-smiley-014.gif       " M"

One of the true jems on this site that keeps bringing me back!!!!! She's certainly a woman I'd want to meet in person.
ddd35
QUOTE(stevieboy @ Nov 25 2012, 11:12 AM)
Today's special gem!  She said she'll keep sending pix as long as people keep commenting and sending her lots of nice PM's so the balls' in your court.

Oh My I just got raise in My Levi's tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Nov 25 2012, 12:25 PM)

Im gald to see double hun love-smiley-085.gif
morpheusone

I can't be around as much as I used to, personally issues, but I'm sure glad I got to pop in and see this...great to see you showing some love back to us fans, because you know we've been missing you, goddess 2thumbs.gif

LOVE the pic, don't think I've seen it before now, and you couldn't be more beautiful, MichelleM, no question love-smiley-085.gif Top to tits to toes! wub.gif

Enjoy your holidays this year, see ya round! grinning-smiley-003.gif
BraXpert
mmmmmichelleeeeee
evade20

I'm still waiting for an uneditted copy of that photo to show up in my PM box! smilio09.gif smilio09.gif smilio09.gif popc1.gif
COMEDYMAN
Is the pic a scan? I can see a crease on your arm. Could we get a pic from a digital camera. No vid caps no scans. Just a simple hey here's my boobs quick digital camera pic?
evade20
Hi, Gorgeous

BUMP!
kcoc72

Damn, MM is still one of the best!! I know this is delayed, but that "watered down" pic is fucking hot. Would love to see the "unfiltered version"!! 22.gif Kinda looks like it was a still from a video...if so, would love to see that too 2thumbs.gif
kcoc72
Would love to see the dirty version of the wet t-shirt pic too!! food-smiley-004.gif
evade20
Hi, Gorgeous! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
luvmelons
QUOTE(stevieboy @ Nov 25 2012, 01:12 PM)

very nice round boobies! love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif
luvmelons

wet t-shirt among my favorite! 2thumbs.gif
luvmelons

damn she's hot! 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(Lovesbigracks @ Jul 1 2012, 05:42 PM)
2thumbs.gif I know what I'll be looking out for next time I'm in Tampa. love-smiley-085.gif

Too bad her IP's are coming from Kansas and California.... I'm just going to come right out and say it.. I do believe Michelle is a faker albeit one very good one biggrin.gif

Vid caps and scans for pics with no confirmation or natural shots. I have been suspecting for a while ever since she popped onto the scene but now I am on record.

Please prove me wrong biggrin.gif

evade20
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Mar 10 2013, 10:10 AM)
Too bad her IP's are coming from Kansas and California.... I'm just going to come right out and say it.. I do believe Michelle is a faker albeit one very good one biggrin.gif

Vid caps and scans for pics with no confirmation or natural shots.  I have been suspecting for a while ever since she popped onto the scene but now I am on record.

Please prove me wrong biggrin.gif

I hope she comes on here and slaps the shit out of you with her big assed boobies! nah.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif ph34r.gif
FreakyShinnizle
There was a thread over at RateMyBoobs that proved she was fake, but the site is down now.
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Mar 10 2013, 04:02 PM)
There was a thread over at RateMyBoobs that proved she was fake, but the site is down now.

The girl herself is smoking hot..whoever she is 2thumbs.gif
melonmassager
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Mar 11 2013, 05:07 AM)
The girl herself is smoking hot..whoever she is 2thumbs.gif

what does fake mean...

she's hot whoever she is. If fake means someone is posting pics for someone else, then the compliments this woman deserves hopefully are being delivered cause she's smokin' hot!
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(melonmassager @ Mar 11 2013, 04:34 PM)
what does fake mean...

she's hot whoever she is.  If fake means someone is posting pics for someone else, then the compliments this woman deserves hopefully are being delivered cause she's smokin' hot!

Oh yes I mean posting these pics and saying they are that particular person. The girl in the photos is someone out there and she is definitely a ultra hottie biggrin.gif I would just like to know who she actually is biggrin.gif...and i will find out!! biggrin.gif
Patrizio
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Mar 12 2013, 07:30 AM)
Oh yes I mean posting these pics and saying they are that particular person.  The girl in the photos is someone out there and she is definitely a ultra hottie biggrin.gif I would just like to know who she actually is biggrin.gif...and i will find out!! biggrin.gif

Ok the truth is that I 'm that girl..
I just like to disguise myself as a horny italian guy.
Sorry to break all these girl's hearts.
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(Patrizio @ Mar 12 2013, 12:09 PM)
I just like to disguise myself  as a horny italian guy.

I fucking KNEW it!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Patrizio @ Mar 12 2013, 10:09 AM)

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Mar 12 2013, 10:36 AM)
I fucking KNEW it!!!  laughing-smiley-017.gif

jerkit.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Patrizio @ Mar 12 2013, 12:09 PM)

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

Great sport!
melonmassager
Oh yes I mean posting these pics and saying they are that particular person.  The girl in the photos is someone out there and she is definitely a ultra hottie biggrin.gif I would just like to know who she actually is biggrin.gif...and i will find out!! biggrin.gif

when you do find out, and you will....send me a message....I want to meet her in person!
evade20
Oh yes I mean posting these pics and saying they are that particular person.? The girl in the photos is someone out there and she is definitely a ultra hottie biggrin.gif I would just like to know who she actually is biggrin.gif...and i will find out!! biggrin.gif

Meanwhile, I guess I'll cancel the missing persons report I filed with the Tampa police department.... sad.gif ph34r.gif smilio13.gif smilio13.gif

user posted image
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(melonmassager @ Mar 11 2013, 04:34 PM)
what does fake mean...

she's hot whoever she is.? If fake means someone is posting pics for someone else, then the compliments this woman deserves hopefully are being delivered cause she's smokin' hot!

It's a lack of respect for anyone who talks to her. That's what fake is. It's a lie, and it's shameful. Bottom line.

Moreover, it defies the whole purpose of this website.
melonmassager
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Mar 13 2013, 12:23 PM)
It's a lack of respect for anyone who talks to her. That's what fake is. It's a lie, and it's shameful. Bottom line.

Moreover, it defies the whole purpose of this website.

agreed...but isn't that true in all of life and all people including ourselves if we lie?
evade20
QUOTE(melonmassager @ Mar 13 2013, 02:35 PM)
agreed...but isn't that true in all of life and all people including ourselves if we lie?

I still want to see her pole dancing on the subway!

user posted image

user posted image

Just some pics she sent me once... love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(melonmassager @ Mar 13 2013, 02:35 PM)

It is. But it doesn't make it more right (or less wrong) because it's done on the Internet.
melonmassager
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 13 2013, 04:46 PM)
I still want to see her pole dancing on the subway!

user posted image

user posted image

Just some pics she sent me once... love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

oh yeah...that would be an out of this world experience.
COMEDYMAN
Well, "Michelle M" was on site for a little while last night and no response to the "hey you are a fake" posts. You would think they merited a response of some kind! biggrin.gif
evade20
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Mar 15 2013, 06:15 AM)
Well, "Michelle M" was on site for a little while last night and no response to the "hey you are a fake" posts. You would think they merited a response of some kind! biggrin.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif bang.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Mar 15 2013, 04:15 AM)

Bummer . yeah at least a Fuck you or something tongue.gif lol
melonmassager
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 16 2013, 09:39 AM)
Bummer . yeah at least a Fuck you or something  tongue.gif lol

I'd take whatever she wanted to give.
evade20
popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif Can you verify yourself, Hun?
5thattempt
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 17 2013, 08:58 AM)
popc1.gif  popc1.gif  popc1.gif Can you verify yourself, Hun?

To all of you that think Michelle M is fake, you are wrong. I can tell you with 100% confidence that she is real.
I have called out a lot of fakes on this site, or people using images and claiming it is them, and I am saying categorically this one is real.
The first thing you are going to ask is how do I know...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.