Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Bunni
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
bondiguy
QUOTE(nybandit @ Nov 16 2007, 02:36 AM)
Hi...my name is Bandit and I am a Bunni-holic...........I havent had my Bunni in soo long.....I miss that smoking package she offers......

I am an addict!    tongue.gif

Try methadone
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 16 2007, 01:16 AM)
Try methadone

laughing-smiley-014.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 18 2007, 05:10 AM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif

I tried to come up with a clever pun involving bunni and methadone but when I posted that I was coming down from a smack hit tongue.gif
nybandit
6 Weeks of X has almost set me straight..........but i still miss Bunni!
ddd35
QUOTE(nybandit @ Dec 28 2007, 11:35 PM)
6 Weeks of X has almost set me straight..........but i still miss Bunni!

I think shes here just under a different name now ? it least it looks like her hot body ...
UncleBuck
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 16 2008, 08:35 AM)
I think shes here  just under a different name  now  ?  it least it looks like her  hot body  ...

who do you think is coz.gif
Damor
ddd35
QUOTE(Damor @ Jan 16 2008, 10:17 PM)
come on you should know to never make a statement like that and provide us with any information to back this theory of yours up.

check some of the newbs in the top melon thread , judge for yourselves . I may be wrong ..
Damor
ddd35
QUOTE(Damor @ Jan 18 2008, 12:34 AM)
I would say that I'm 99 percent sure none of those girls are her. Maybe she is just snowed in for the winter.

Everyone said Hott wouldn't be back but all one can do is hope. Anyway how can they resist me!  guns.gif

your probably right there probably not her but damn it was a good dream while it lasted .. tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 18 2008, 11:48 AM)
your probably right   there probably not her but damn it was a good dream  while it lasted  ..  tongue.gif

Why all the suspense? i dont' know why you won't just say who you thought it was.
ddd35
I dont know but there is similarites , I mean she does have boobs ...

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 18 2008, 10:13 AM)
Why all the suspense?  i dont' know why you won't just say who you thought it was.

valoish
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 18 2008, 12:23 PM)
[attachmentid=57615]
I dont know  but there is similarites , I mean she does have boobs  ...

I'm with Bobaloo.... very unclear who you are refering to ddd35
FreakyShinnizle
The girl in the picture you just posted is Cangirl.
ddd35
QUOTE(valoish @ Jan 18 2008, 01:10 PM)
I'm with Bobaloo.... very unclear who you are refering to ddd35

I cant find the thread now , there was a gal the other day that somebody guessed she had a new nickkname and for a short time there was a new pic up but i didnt save it and I cant find it ..So just move on I guess .. hell maybe i just dremnt it I dont know sorry to get your hopes up .. 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Jan 18 2008, 01:10 PM)
The girl in the picture you just posted is Cangirl.

but she does have boobs doesnt she ? lol
Rotgut
Oh how Bunni is missed around here.
ddd35
QUOTE(Rotgut @ Jan 21 2008, 05:44 AM)
Oh how Bunni is missed around here.

could not agree more ..
Rotgut
Bumping this back up for Bunni since she has returned to grace us with her presence and hoping that she'll share more of herself with us all.
FreakyShinnizle
She better... or else I'll... stalk her... I do not live far from Toronto... ph34r.gif
Bunni
QUOTE(Rotgut @ Apr 2 2008, 06:46 AM)
Bumping this back up for Bunni since she has returned to grace us with her presence and hoping that she'll share more of herself with us all.

Bumpdy bump... I wanna share my hoo ha with you

QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Apr 2 2008, 07:43 AM)
She better... or else I'll... stalk her... I do not live far from Toronto... ph34r.gif

Stalk away stalker smile.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(Bunni @ Apr 2 2008, 11:51 PM)
Stalk away stalker smile.gif

smile.gif Yay. Do you walk naked into your house?
ddd35
welcome back sweet thing .
Rotgut
QUOTE(Bunni @ Apr 2 2008, 11:51 PM)

Yes please! I'd gladly accept it.
Puppet
hiya bunni still in hiding i see smile.gif
Rotgut
Oh how I wish she'd grace us with her presence again.
misschickie
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 16 2008, 07:35 AM)
I think shes here  just under a different name  now  ?  it least it looks like her  hot body  ...

you all must be confusing ME with Bunni....we are scarily similar

or maybe not. nah.gif

QUOTE(Bunni @ Apr 2 2008, 08:51 PM)

Oh sure, bunnigirl...promise hoo ha and deliver nothing!!! you bitch!

love-smiley-052.gif ya, miss ya
nybandit
Happy Birthday you sexy Bunni you!!! come back and entertain me please! tongue.gif
UncleBuck
Bunni posted a schmoking hot pic today welcome back hope you are here for a while!!! 2thumbs.gif
closeup
Something tells me that this mornings picture was dug out of some long lost archive. I hope I'm wrong-this girl is smoking.
Bunni
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jan 16 2014, 11:58 AM)
Bunni posted a schmoking hot pic today welcome back hope you are here for a while!!! 2thumbs.gif

QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 16 2014, 05:46 PM)
Something tells me that this mornings picture was dug out of some long lost archive. I hope I'm wrong-this girl is smoking.

Thank uuuuuu sooo much!! Glad you approve

Hey close up great memory... same outfit tho different year.

Lots has changed in 5 years, I had a gorgeous baby boy, turned 34 this year shhhhh don't tell anyone ok. Just wanted to wear the same outfit and do the same shoot. It kinda tells me I haven't gotten fat....yet lol
FreakyShinnizle
There isn't an ounce of fat in your crazy hot body.
UncleBuck
What a great body thanks for sharing you look fantastic!!!!!!!!
Puppet
Welcome back Bunni.. going to have to find said pictures.. Where did all my damn minions go to do the dirty work for me coz.gif
Bunni
QUOTE(Puppet @ Jan 24 2014, 10:31 PM)
Welcome back Bunni.. going to have to find said pictures..  Where did all my damn minions go to do the dirty work for me  coz.gif

HEEEYYYYY Puppet! Long time no talk. So good to see you here after so many years. Hope alls well and you're still as crazy as before (I mean it in a good way) I was looking around for our lil gang and it appears as though everyone's moved on sad.gif Glad to see you here and talk soon. Take care xo
Puppet
Thank you Bunni Hunni, yes I am still the same crazy puppet, don't think that will ever change. Yea the old gang still around from time to time and talk to a few through txt still.. Gonna try to coerce a few back for old times sake
Bunni
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Jan 20 2014, 08:33 PM)
There isn't an ounce of fat in your crazy hot body.

Omg sry Freaky and UncleBuck... not sure how I didn't see this yesterday, Bad Bunni!! Thank you so much for all the positive feedback. You sure know how to make a girl feel good smile.gif
Bunni
QUOTE(Puppet @ Jan 26 2014, 10:23 PM)
Thank you Bunni Hunni, yes I am still the same crazy puppet, don't think that will ever change.  Yea the old gang still around from time to time and talk to a few through txt still..  Gonna try to coerce a few back for old times sake

Niiiiice it would upset us if you did. that's good to know.... txt... fack and I thought I had nice tits lol jk..... sounds good baby can't wait wink.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(Bunni @ Jan 28 2014, 12:19 AM)
You sure know how to make a girl feel good smile.gif

I could say the same about you and men, sweetheart smilio05.gif
Bunni
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Jan 28 2014, 01:22 AM)
I could say the same about you and men, sweetheart smilio05.gif

lol! ya baby! If lightning were to strike me dead today..... I can now die a happy woman. Ty sir wub.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(Bunni @ Jan 28 2014, 05:28 PM)
lol!  ya baby!  If lightning were to strike me dead today..... I can now die a happy woman.  Ty sir  wub.gif

I'd rather strike you deep myself. But you won't die from it wink.gif
valoish
Bunni is a treat for the eyes!!!!
Bunni
QUOTE(valoish @ Jan 29 2014, 09:03 AM)
Bunni is a treat for the eyes!!!!

Thank uuu Valoish love-smiley-077.gif
riggerman
QUOTE(Bunni @ Jan 20 2014, 04:38 PM)
Thank uuuuuu sooo much!! Glad you approve

Hey close up great memory... same outfit tho different year.

Lots has changed in 5 years, I had a gorgeous baby boy, turned 34 this year shhhhh don't tell anyone ok.  Just wanted to wear the same outfit and do the same shoot.  It kinda tells me I haven't gotten fat....yet lol

So glad your back!!! Congrats!!!!
Bunni
QUOTE(riggerman @ Feb 4 2014, 09:22 AM)
So glad your back!!!  Congrats!!!!

So glad to be back!! Thankuuu 08.gif
Puppet
Bunnniiii I love the new pics smile.gif
luvmelons
I realy love all of your pics... Great body! 2thumbs.gif
handy_andy
It's amazing how long some threads sit with no replies before being revived.

Bunni... your legs are AMAZING and the rest is not far behind... how tall are you?
Bunni
Thanks for the lovely comments everyone!! I'm not crazy tall handy ooooh handy love that haha 5.6"

Bunni
Here's a pic of me in my fav bathing suit... [attachmentid=147040]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.