Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Tera
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
evade20
poof!
MbyD
she knows i'm a fan..love her!
Dano
Totaly Stunning 2thumbs.gif What a hot body ,Tera has it all...sign me up....im a fan 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
outstanding figure A fucking 10 2thumbs.gif
hott1976
she knows i am a fan to! smile.gif muah.
nybandit
fan club applications? i am in!
bondiguy
Good call evade.... for 37 years old this lady shows up a lot of 20 somethings!
closeup
Count me in! This girl is smoking hot. The ball is now in her court. I hope she "crosses over". We can really give her an accurate rating of just how hot she is. Let me vote first, 22.gif
tera
[attachmentid=34111]
[attachmentid=34112]
[attachmentid=34111]
Wow, I don't know what to say but WOW! This has made my day, just hope I can keep up with some of the other more popular and deserving girls!
Evade, I owe you a big thanks!!!
Happy New Year
Tera
evade20
poof
Lvrboy
QUOTE(tera @ Dec 29 2006, 01:52 AM)
Wow, I don't know what to say but WOW! This has made my day, just hope I can keep up with some of the other more popular and deserving girls!
Happy New Year
Tera

Tara,
I'm another fan. I must say it is long over due. Evade, good call!

What a body, face and smile. Oh and don't forget that kitty smilio09.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(tera @ Dec 29 2006, 12:52 AM)
Evade, I owe you a big thanks!!!Happy New Year
Tera

Thank him by posting many more pictures!!!
closeup
When I looked up "perky" in the dictionary there was a picture of Tera's boobs. I'm gonna check out "nice ass" to see if there is another.
tera
[attachmentid=34169]
QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 30 2006, 12:25 AM)
When I looked up "perky" in the dictionary there was a picture of Tera's boobs. I'm gonna check out "nice ass" to see if there is another.

You guys know how to makea girl feel good about herself, thanks!
Boobluver2
QUOTE(tera @ Dec 30 2006, 02:09 AM)
[

What a smile, what a beautiful face, what eyes and WHAT A BODY!!! Count me as a fan also!!

Thanks for sharing. You looked great when you posted your pics, but now that we can see you are also a beautiful woman your fan club might grow overnight!!

Keep it up...............you look GREAT!!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
thartmanjock
you are a very sexy woman
belgian_french_frie
hot damn glad I saw this be4 new year biggrin.gif
evade20
[poof
ddd35
[attachmentid=34169]

you have a wonderful , body , smile and evrything else about you is awesome 2thumbs.gif
Lvrboy
Tarra,
I could only hope that some day I may run into you in FL. You are a goddess.
Happy New Year! food-smiley-004.gif
COMEDYMAN
I must say tera You have a very beautiful body!!!... Love those pretty perkies!! biggrin.gif
LikesThemAll
[attachmentid=34169]

simply put, a gorgeous and sexy woman. wub.gif
saxman
[attachmentid=34169]

A STUNNER without a doubt!! Hooray for women our age, 35-45 and older, showing off their magnificent and stunning bodies!!

Damn..... I should have stayed in Florida longer this year!!

Thanks hon
Dano
QUOTE(tera @ Dec 29 2006, 12:52 AM)
[attachmentid=34111]
[attachmentid=34112]
[attachmentid=34111]
Happy New Year
Tera

Tera love-smiley-077.gif you are so sizzeling hot.....im so turned on by your pics 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
tera
Happy New Year Everyone! Like the outfit I picked to go party in?
Dano
QUOTE(tera @ Jan 1 2007, 01:35 AM)

Outstanding 2thumbs.gif I love a naked Tera under a see thru dress.....wouldn't even have to take it off......Id do you right in that dress 03.gif
LikesThemAll

That's one way to make a hot Florida night even hotter. Happy New Year to you as well Tera! food-smiley-004.gif
closeup

Wow! There's no way you wore that dress outside the house. You might as well be completely naked. Not that there's anything wrong with that. tongue.gif
hott1976
great dress.... you are probably right closeup. I can't imgaine stepping foot outside in that dress...not even to the bottom of the steps. ???
tera
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 1 2007, 11:36 AM)
great dress....  you are probably right closeup.  I can't imgaine stepping foot outside in that dress...not even to the bottom of the steps.  ???

I did have a black bra on and black panties! We were going to a club where I would not be out of place if I had nothing on underneith { swingers club} but I was a little reserved at 1st until a few drinks in then the bra and panties went into my purse.
My hubbies buddy was supposed to come over and we were staying in to have a party of our own but he came down with a virus and I was horny so I had to go out and play.
Hubby and the other guys we partied with didn't seem to have a problem with my outfit!
hott1976
well in that case. Seems as if i need to go to that club and party with you all. sounds fun! smile.gif
Hardabs

definitely a knock out smile.gif
evade20
poof
Boobluver2

I love that outfit!! Sure wish I was at that party!!!!!!!!!!!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Dano @ Jan 1 2007, 01:38 AM)
Outstanding 2thumbs.gif I love a naked Tera under a see thru dress.....wouldn't even have to take it off......Id do you right in that dress 03.gif

Right through the dress? That would take some sharp genitals tongue.gif

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 1 2007, 12:36 PM)
great dress....  you are probably right closeup.  I can't imgaine stepping foot outside in that dress...not even to the bottom of the steps.  ???

what about to my place?
evade20
poof
bondiguy
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jan 4 2007, 08:57 AM)
This gorgeous ladies thread slipped to the bottome of the page.... love-smiley-085.gif

It is a tough job to remain at the top pf these boards.... we require constant interaction!
tera
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jan 4 2007, 07:57 AM)
This gorgeous ladies thread slipped to the bottome of the page.... love-smiley-085.gif

I just happy that you guys noticed me and enjoyed my pix. If I fall off the boards I have pleasent memories and happy for the attention I received! Thanks to all of you that have responded!!!!
Tera
closeup
I agree it's hard to stay near the top. But if anyone can do it, Tera can. (Don't make me a liar, sexy, keep up the hot pictures on the ratings page)
wincy69
QUOTE(tera @ Jan 5 2007, 05:04 AM)
I just happy that you guys noticed me and enjoyed my pix. If I fall off the boards I have pleasent memories and happy for the attention I received! Thanks to all of you that have responded!!!!
Tera

Don't go babes,we all love you very much!!!

& we haven't seen you in action yet!!!

03.gif 11.gif smilio09.gif
bondiguy
Relax gents.... I dont think she's going just yet
ddd35
QUOTE(tera @ Jan 5 2007, 01:04 AM)
Tera

your very welcome and if you do fall I hope Im there to catch ya .. 2thumbs.gif
Philthyone
QUOTE(tera @ Jan 4 2007, 10:04 PM)
Tera

Keep posting pics now and then and you will never fall far. No one would let that happen to a beauty like yourself.
evade20
poof
Philthyone
Been Missing Tera lately.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Philthyone @ Jan 22 2007, 11:42 AM)
Been Missing Tera lately.

There was a new pic from her like yesterday!!!
Philthyone
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 22 2007, 08:18 PM)
There was a new pic from her like yesterday!!!

Saw the pic up for rating. True that. But I miss Tera on the board. sad.gif
evade20
grinning-smiley-003.gif
wincy69
I'm missing her too,she was/is one hot babe!!

2thumbs.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
tera
QUOTE(wincy69 @ Jan 23 2007, 08:10 AM)
I'm missing her too,she was/is one hot babe!!

2thumbs.gif  22.gif  22.gif  22.gif

I'm still around guys, just have been very buzy since the holidays. Thanks for all your nice comments!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.