Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Tera
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
closeup
QUOTE(tera @ Sep 27 2007, 09:50 PM)
[attachmentid=52646]   Thanks guys for noticing me around. It's been atleast six mnths since I've had time in my life to come back and say hi, glad you haven't forgotten me!
    Anyway, i've taken some time off work to catch my breath before I have to get real buzy again so I may be hit and miss here.
    I have missed posting and getting feedback for all of you, it does wonders for ones self-asteem. I'm pushing 40 you know!

XOXOXO
TERA

Hey, everyone of us is getting older. So people try to fight it, others choose to grow old gracefully. You've chosen a third path, getting older, but also getting sexier. It's a rare feat.
bondiguy
QUOTE(tera @ Sep 28 2007, 12:50 PM)
[attachmentid=52646]   Thanks guys for noticing me around. It's been atleast six mnths since I've had time in my life to come back and say hi, glad you haven't forgotten me!
    Anyway, i've taken some time off work to catch my breath before I have to get real buzy again so I may be hit and miss here.
    I have missed posting and getting feedback for all of you, it does wonders for ones self-asteem. I'm pushing 40 you know!

XOXOXO
TERA

I'd like to be pushing you bang2.gif need a toyboy?
LegMan
Proof that age ain't nuthin' but a number when it comes to sexy... food-smiley-004.gif

Hi tera. Don't know you from before, but I'm glad you're back! 2thumbs.gif
LikesThemAll
    I have missed posting and getting feedback for all of you, it does wonders for ones self-esteem. I'm pushing 40 you know!

XOXOXO
TERA

you still look fabulous. Glad to see you've returned; you've been missed. love-smiley-077.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(tera @ Sep 27 2007, 07:50 PM)

XOXOXO
TERA

looking stellar for any age love-smiley-085.gif
Boobluver2

XOXOXO
TERA

Tera, you look absolutely fantastic. You prove age does not define sexiness or beauty!! Hot Damn girl you are one very pretty lady!! I love that smile of yours too! Hope to see you hang around a bit!!!!
2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(tera @ Sep 27 2007, 07:50 PM)

XOXOXO
TERA

you dont look a day over 18 , 2thumbs.gif
evade20
tongue.gif
davy
i dont think their is anyway anyone could forget you and your sexy body.
Bundy
Lookin incredible as always! 22.gif love-smiley-052.gif

XOXOXO
TERA

evade20
grinning-smiley-003.gif
tera
[attachmentid=52861]After being away for the last 6 mnths, it's nice being back!
paybarraman
Tera hun you are SPECTACULAR!!!!
COMEDYMAN
Lord have mercy that is a beautiful bod!!!! You are sweating pushing 40.. there are 20 year olds that do not have the body that you do. So don't worry about an age. I would twist several vertebreas longnecking your sexy frame just as I would any hot ass I saw walking down a street biggrin.gif So age doesn't mean a god damn thing when you are fucking hot as you are hon biggrin.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(tera @ Oct 4 2007, 05:53 PM)
[attachmentid=52861]After being away for the last 6 mnths, it's nice being back!

That is one fine looking body

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 4 2007, 08:55 PM)
Lord have mercy that is a beautiful bod!!!!  You are sweating pushing 40.. there are 20 year olds that do not have the body that you do.  So don't worry about an age. I would twist several vertebreas longnecking your sexy frame just as I would any hot ass I saw walking down a street biggrin.gif So age doesn't mean a god damn thing when you are fucking hot as you are hon biggrin.gif

I couldn't have said it better myself
evade20
smile.gif
Boobluver2
QUOTE(tera @ Oct 4 2007, 02:53 AM)

OMG!!! You still look absolutely marvelous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad to see you back!!!!

2thumbs.gif
love-smiley-085.gif
closeup
Here's a woman with an exhibitionist streak a mile wide! And we're the lucky guys who get to see her. It's the perfect win/win situation.
tera
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 4 2007, 09:21 AM)
Here's a woman with an exhibitionist streak a mile wide! And we're the lucky guys who get to see her. It's the perfect win/win situation.

You have me figured out Close-up!
tera
[attachmentid=52875]
QUOTE(tera @ Oct 4 2007, 04:19 PM)
You have me figured out Close-up!

Kiana
You live in Pembroke Pines? I'll be there in the Spring
Rotgut
You are amazingly stunning, Tera. Glad to see you back and posting new pics for us (relatively) new people here.
Gnappster
QUOTE(tera @ Oct 4 2007, 03:22 PM)
[attachmentid=52875]

love-smiley-085.gif fantastico!
Bundy
That's an abso-fucking- lutely beautfil sight! Looking sexy as hell ! 22.gif wub.gif
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 3 2007, 09:14 PM)
grinning-smiley-003.gif

Every pic tera posts takes my breath away ....

user posted image
user posted image
grinning-smiley-003.gif

tera
QUOTE(Kiana @ Oct 4 2007, 04:35 PM)
You live in Pembroke Pines?  I'll be there in the Spring

Let me know when your coming and we can do the town!
bondiguy
QUOTE(tera @ Oct 5 2007, 08:22 AM)
[attachmentid=52875]

Wow those breasts are still so perky

QUOTE(Kiana @ Oct 5 2007, 08:35 AM)
You live in Pembroke Pines?  I'll be there in the Spring

Wooo she's in for some lovin

QUOTE(tera @ Oct 5 2007, 01:38 PM)

The mental images that conjurs up are xxxx rated
paybarraman
Oh My God.........

22.gif

popc1.gif
LegMan
QUOTE(tera @ Oct 4 2007, 10:38 PM)

Mental note: Need to become member of this town by Spring.
evade20
Hi, Gorgeous! love-smiley-077.gif
Bundy
Rescue from page 2! BUMP!
tera
[attachmentid=53471]
QUOTE(Bundy @ Oct 20 2007, 11:02 AM)
Rescue from page 2! BUMP!

Your the bomb Bundy! I really hate not being naked for you guys on a regular basis like I used to.
COMEDYMAN
We do too!!!!!
evade20
QUOTE(tera @ Oct 21 2007, 06:03 PM)
Your the bomb Bundy! I really hate not being naked for you guys on a regular basis like I used to.

Totally awesome.... love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
Just fucking AWESOME!!!
LikesThemAll
[attachmentid=53471]

Perfection!! 22.gif smilio09.gif 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(tera @ Oct 22 2007, 09:03 AM)

The feeling is mutual
Boobluver2
[attachmentid=53471]

Wow!! What a pictue!! Such a beautiful lady with such a beautiful body!!

Hmmmm, all of a sudden I am hungry!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
Trickster
QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Oct 22 2007, 10:38 AM)
Wow!!  What a pictue!!  Such a beautiful lady with such a beautiful body!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif

smilio09.gif I agree, what every little girl should hope to grow up looking like-toned, groomed, desirable.
tera
[attachmentid=53504]
QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Oct 22 2007, 09:38 AM)
Wow!!  What a pictue!!  Such a beautiful lady with such a beautiful body!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif

Hungry for what?
paybarraman
QUOTE(tera @ Oct 22 2007, 09:47 PM)
[attachmentid=53504]
Hungry for what?

Damn Tera! I would start at your feet and SLOWLY work my way up, pausing for oh say and hour or two at the deliciously decorated treat just below your belly button, until you pulled me up higher.......
Boobluver2
QUOTE(tera @ Oct 22 2007, 03:47 PM)
[attachmentid=53504]
Hungry for what?

That entire picture and everything in it!!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
Trickster
smilio09.gif quote=tera,Oct 22 2007, 03:47 PM]
[attachmentid=53504]
Hungry for what?

[/quote]
smilio09.gif Gumdrop nipples, and a serving of heavenly pie.....
Gnappster
QUOTE(tera @ Oct 21 2007, 04:03 PM)

QUOTE(tera @ Oct 22 2007, 01:47 PM)
Hungry for what?

way to make up for lost time devil-smiley-052.gif
jman092
[attachmentid=53471]

WOW you are super sexy 2thumbs.gif
Boobluver2
QUOTE(jman092 @ Oct 25 2007, 08:16 AM)
WOW you are super sexy 2thumbs.gif

Oh, she is way beyond 'Super Sexy!' She's the whole package deal!!! Pretty face, great body and great attitude!!
Bunni
Tera,

How's it going? Just wanted to personally thank you (as personal as it can be) smile.gif

See you around.
Trickster
Hey Tera, noticed your pics were down, hope all is well with you, enjoy your participation here in the threads.
tera
QUOTE(Trickster @ Oct 29 2007, 08:27 PM)
Hey Tera, noticed your pics were down, hope all is well with you, enjoy your participation here in the threads.

I needed to pull them for now but don't count me out!
evade20
QUOTE(tera @ Oct 31 2007, 04:47 PM)

Never! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
Trickster
QUOTE(tera @ Oct 31 2007, 04:47 PM)

2thumbs.gif That's good to know, was worried another of the GOOD peeps had left. Hurry back, enjoy your wit you know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.