Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Tera
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Dano
QUOTE(tera @ Jan 24 2007, 12:31 AM)
I'm still around guys, just have been very buzy since the holidays. Thanks for all your nice comments!

This "Smoke'in hot lady" is gona set off the fire alarm!! tongue.gif Nice Hat 2thumbs.gif
Philthyone
QUOTE(tera @ Jan 23 2007, 09:31 PM)
I'm still around guys, just have been very buzy since the holidays. Thanks for all your nice comments!

Great to see you have not left us. I was begining to think I would never see another shot of your amazing body!!! 2thumbs.gif

Thanks for the pic. I love your attitude as much as your assets. love-smiley-085.gif
bondiguy

I'd love to stay and chat but the sign is telling me to move on!
wincy69
QUOTE(Dano @ Jan 24 2007, 04:35 AM)
This "Smoke'in hot lady" is gona set off the fire alarm!! tongue.gif   Nice Hat 2thumbs.gif

Hurrah the babe is back!!!!

WHAT HAT!!!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

Great pots hun 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif

22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
evade20
tongue.gif
hott1976
lovin that pic!
Gnappster
QUOTE(tera @ Jan 23 2007, 10:31 PM)

what a hot and interesting pic!
ddd35

WOW WOW i love the hat as well as the necklace , you get that at the DIamond store by any chance ? oh and you boobs and smile are just outstanding , I see I cant smoke however if we were to have sex EVen me a non smoker would need a cigerette after spending several hours with you ... 22.gif 2thumbs.gif
evade20
love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 1 2007, 09:13 AM)
Tera, where are you?  tongue.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif good call !!!
tera
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 1 2007, 02:21 PM)
grinning-smiley-003.gif  good call !!!

Just posted at pic today, hope ya like!
evade20
tongue.gif
closeup
Someone's in a posting mood. What better place to show- off that sexy body than in your own thread. (Except my 411, of course)
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 9 2007, 01:42 PM)
Someone's in a posting mood. What better place to show- off that sexy body than in your own thread. (Except my 411, of course)

I am sure she'd rather post somewhere where people's opinions matter! tongue.gif
closeup
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 9 2007, 05:46 PM)
I am sure she'd rather post somewhere where people's opinions matter! tongue.gif

Yeah, even I pretty much ignore it. But I wouldn't if some of these hotties would start posting there. I haven't worked this hard in a long time. ohmy.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 9 2007, 06:22 PM)
Yeah, even I pretty much ignore it. But I wouldn't if some of these hotties would start posting there. I haven't worked this hard in a long time.  ohmy.gif

I havent worked hard since I had to get my own cup of coffee the other day!
closeup
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 9 2007, 06:25 PM)
I havent worked hard since I had to get my own cup of coffee the other day!

I'm moving a Grand Piano to the second floor tommorrow. It'll be a piece of cake compared to getting any action in my 411.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 9 2007, 06:30 PM)
I'm moving a Grand Piano to the second floor tommorrow. It'll be a piece of cake compared to getting any action in my 411.

well tonight im going to a wedding which is on a harbour cruise with free booze and tomorrow I'm lazing around watching the cricket at home.... ahhhhh drinkup.gif
tera
I need to get buzy taking some new pix before you guys get board with me,here's one from last summer taken when my hubby and his buddy were walking up to the house. They liked what I did so much hubby got the camera and had me open the door again.
closeup
QUOTE(tera @ Feb 10 2007, 01:19 AM)
I need to get buzy taking some new pix before you guys get board with me,here's one from last summer taken when my hubby and his buddy were walking up to the house. They liked what I did so much hubby got the camera and had me open the door again.

I've always said there's nothing sexier than a woman who knows she's sexy. You are definitely the whole package.
evade20
smile.gif
bondiguy

Stunning figure!
paybarraman
QUOTE(tera @ Feb 10 2007, 12:19 AM)

GOD DAMNIT!!!!!

I want to come home to a woman just like you every day! bang.gif bang.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Feb 11 2007, 08:49 PM)
GOD DAMNIT!!!!!

I want to come home to a woman just like you every day!   bang.gif  bang.gif

You could probably lose the last 5 words of that post and it would still ring true tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Feb 11 2007, 08:49 PM)
GOD DAMNIT!!!!!

I want to come home to a woman just like you every day!   bang.gif  bang.gif

You could probably lose the last 5 words of that post and it would still ring true tongue.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 11 2007, 09:34 PM)

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 11 2007, 10:22 PM)

i think bondi has officially fucked up the space-time continuum...
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Feb 12 2007, 12:52 AM)

Ummm that japanese kid from the show Heroes fucked up my groove!
evade20
sad.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(tera @ Feb 9 2007, 11:19 PM)

mmm....great body and smile!

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Feb 11 2007, 10:52 PM)

that's the biggest lapse between a double post I have ever seen.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 12 2007, 02:20 PM)
that's the biggest lapse between a double post I have ever seen.

And in unrelated news last nights pot was the best I ever smoked tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 12 2007, 11:42 PM)
And in unrelated news last nights pot was the best I ever smoked tongue.gif

And you blamed Heros for fucking up your groove.... cool-smiley-030.gif music-smiley-003.gif
stevieboy

Gives a whole new meaning to nice door knockers laughing-smiley-014.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 13 2007, 05:27 AM)
And you blamed Heros for fucking up your groove.... cool-smiley-030.gif  music-smiley-003.gif

Yeah and the leprechaun tells me to burn things!!!

p.s the trumpet smiley is the best smiley ever!!!!
BigDummy
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 14 2007, 12:22 AM)
Yeah and the leprechaun tells me to burn things!!!

p.s the trumpet smiley is the best smiley ever!!!!

[B]Like I said before got to love south fla women. So glad I live here. Beautiful women everywhere!!
evade20
smile.gif
tera
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 17 2007, 12:07 AM)
Hey, Tera,

How about blessing your thread with another pic of your gorgeous body?  love-smiley-085.gif  08.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Sorri I have nothing new,hope this does the trick!
ddd35
QUOTE(tera @ Feb 17 2007, 09:25 AM)
Sorri I have nothing new,hope this does the trick!

its works wonders .. 22.gif
evade20
love-smiley-077.gif
closeup
What I like about the above picture is it includes all the good parts. Who cares if it's a rerun? With a sweet body like Tera's a second look is always a good thing.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 17 2007, 11:31 AM)
What I like about the above picture is it includes all the good parts. Who cares if it's a rerun? With a sweet body like Tera's a second look is always a good thing.

classics are just as good on a re run as they are on a premiere... just like The Simpsons and Seinfeld!
little_n_soft
QUOTE(tera @ Feb 10 2007, 06:19 AM)

I absolutely love that picture, it's not just the hot body it's the dazzling smile too...you're fabulous!
evade20
smile.gif
closeup
She's browsing around tonight. I hope she'll be visiting more often.
evade20
blink.gif
Bobaloo
Hey Tera. I saw some of the pics you put up today. Lookin' good. Lookin' real good. Glad to see you around again. Hope you stay. wink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 27 2007, 02:55 PM)
Hey Tera. I saw some of the pics you put up today.  Lookin' good.  Lookin' real good.  Glad to see you around again.  Hope you stay. wink.gif

*bondi goes to check it out*
Boobluver2
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 26 2007, 11:55 PM)
Hey Tera. I saw some of the pics you put up today.  Lookin' good.  Lookin' real good.  Glad to see you around again.  Hope you stay. wink.gif

Tera, so good to see your post today!! I have missed you! You are one beautiful women and I love your attitude!!!!!

Come back and see us more often!!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
COMEDYMAN
I saw what you wrote in the striptease thread.... and lord have mercy I would love to se a vid of that biggrin.gif
tera
[attachmentid=52646] Thanks guys for noticing me around. It's been atleast six mnths since I've had time in my life to come back and say hi, glad you haven't forgotten me!
Anyway, i've taken some time off work to catch my breath before I have to get real buzy again so I may be hit and miss here.
I have missed posting and getting feedback for all of you, it does wonders for ones self-asteem. I'm pushing 40 you know!

XOXOXO
TERA
wickedweasel
Lookin great hun!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.