RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
sussed2
I'm going to hold you to that!!!

So when's the big road trip Naz ???

laughing-smiley-014.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(clincar @ Aug 23 2005, 10:43 AM)
(I like giving them when I have had a lot to drink because I always give more than 1!!!) Line taken from a post you wrote.....got ya...hehe (joke)

??????

yea and like I said I didnt say I had to have a drink...just like it when I have because I give more than one! without realising or thinkin about it that is what I meant!!!! bang.gif bang.gif coco.gif hehe joke!
FORAGOODTIME
So is it just me, or have any of you ladies ever blown your man so long that your neck muscles are actually sore the next morning? Mine are killing me today! bj.gif 11.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(FORAGOODTIME @ Aug 25 2005, 07:59 PM)
So is it just me, or have any of you ladies ever blown your man so long that your neck muscles are actually sore the next morning?  Mine are killing me today!   bj.gif  11.gif

doesnt usually take that long!!! ...ha
Jean_Cock
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Aug 25 2005, 10:01 PM)

somehow I believ you.. 22.gif 11.gif 22.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 25 2005, 02:35 PM)
meh..i go without alot of things...even hugs and kisses

I'll give you a big hug n kiss naz! but no tongues.
FORAGOODTIME
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Aug 25 2005, 03:01 PM)

I agree, It usually doesn't take that long, but hasn't your man ever had a night (usually enhanced by mood-altering substances of the non-prescription type) where he was an "energizer bunny" and no matter what, how, or where ya do it, he's hard all night and ain't cumin anytime soon?
banana2.gif
Narazbad
well baby, gotta get that thing called a pasport first lol tongue.gif why dont you road trip to texas? everythings bigger here!
clincar
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Aug 25 2005, 02:58 PM)
yea and like I said I didnt say I had to have a drink...just like it when I have because I give more than one! without realising  or thinkin about it that is what I meant!!!! bang.gif  bang.gif  coco.gif   hehe joke!

Ok, ok!!! coco.gif coco.gif hehe!!
paybarraman
Morning Juicy......how you today lovey?
juicy_DD
QUOTE(clincar @ Aug 23 2005, 10:52 AM)
Hey PMT!!!! Some get it real bad

QUOTE(FORAGOODTIME @ Aug 25 2005, 08:41 PM)
I agree, It usually doesn't take that long,  but hasn't your man ever had a night (usually enhanced by mood-altering substances of the non-prescription type) where he was an "energizer bunny" and no matter what, how, or where ya do it,  he's hard all night and ain't cumin anytime soon?
banana2.gif

errmmmm.....nope! laughing-smiley-017.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(clincar @ Aug 26 2005, 12:50 AM)
Ok, ok!!!  coco.gif  coco.gif hehe!!

laughing-smiley-017.gif
COMEDYMAN
im an anverage cummer takes normal duration for me to shoot or sooner depending on my excitement level or if im controling it .. just my balls work overtime it seems... cause I shoot a ton!!!

I love timing a good 69 where we both cum at the same time... Love getting her going ( cause I eat pussy like a champ 2thumbs.gif ) cuase the suction will get better and better.... had a girl suck on my cock so hard when she came.... my forehead caved in laughing-smiley-017.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 26 2005, 09:23 AM)
im an anverage cummer takes normal duration for me to shoot or sooner depending on my excitement level or if im controling it .. just my balls work overtime it seems... cause I shoot a ton!!!
I love timing a good 69 where we both cum at the same time... Love getting her going  ( cause I eat pussy like a champ  2thumbs.gif )  cuase the suction will get better and better.... had a girl suck on my cock so hard when she came.... my forehead caved in  laughing-smiley-017.gif

69 is the best way to go. Love that 69
nawtee an9el
QUOTE(Batchy @ Aug 25 2005, 06:42 AM)
well if any of you ladies would like a hard rampant cock in your mouth now im sure any one of these guys will happily oblige myself included  22.gif and i love to return the favour also  smilio09.gif  nothing better than turning a women on by going down....

Licking's nice, but licking AND some fast finger-fucking is better. grinning-smiley-003.gif
sweetnsexy
QUOTE(nawtee an9el @ Aug 26 2005, 05:58 PM)
Licking's nice, but licking AND some fast finger-fucking is better.  grinning-smiley-003.gif

Amen to that sister!!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 25 2005, 03:27 PM)
I'll give you a big hug n kiss naz! but no tongues.

ermmm... thats too easy!

Juicy... I'd imagine it would all be over within minutes because there is something about you that tells me your technique is perfect! 11.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 27 2005, 01:48 AM)
ermmm... thats too easy!

Juicy... I'd imagine it would all be over within minutes because there is something about you that tells me your technique is perfect! 11.gif

well have been told I am good!! ha ha
sussed2
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 25 2005, 03:49 PM)
well baby, gotta get that thing called a pasport first lol tongue.gif why dont you road trip to texas? everythings bigger here!

EVerything huh?

wink.gif
Narazbad
oh yeah...tongue.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(FORAGOODTIME @ Aug 25 2005, 02:59 PM)
So is it just me, or have any of you ladies ever blown your man so long that your neck muscles are actually sore the next morning?  Mine are killing me today!   bj.gif    11.gif

OMG!!! Now I know I love you!!!

BTW, I've gotten tongue cramps from eating pussy forever.....so, if you were to take care of me like that 11.gif relish in thethought that I'd do the same for you...... smilio09.gif

AND, i give a damn fine massage for the next morning too..... love-smiley-077.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Aug 27 2005, 01:09 PM)
well have been told I am good!! ha ha

I am afraid im going to have to put you to the test juicy! 11.gif
Batchy
I have a question on this one...do you ladies prefer to give a blow job then have the guy go down on you? or 69? cuz some ladies i have spoken to say that 69 isnt good for them cuz they cant concentrate on what they are doing or what is bein done to them? so what do u think?
Missfarmhottie
I love giving Blowjobs ..Id rather give a blowjob then have sex any day.. Its a thrill watching the man im sucking get off .. and see his facial expressions.. I also like the hot load all over my body or even in my mouth.. 11.gif 11.gif
jrock8
excellent first post missfarmhottie... 2thumbs.gif

it looks like you'll fit in quite nicely around here, lol food-smiley-004.gif 03.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(FORAGOODTIME @ Aug 25 2005, 03:41 PM)
I agree, It usually doesn't take that long,  but hasn't your man ever had a night (usually enhanced by mood-altering substances of the non-prescription type) where he was an "energizer bunny" and no matter what, how, or where ya do it,  he's hard all night and ain't cumin anytime soon?
banana2.gif

yes. my man is like that but not to offten
bondiguy
QUOTE(Missfarmhottie @ Sep 15 2005, 05:42 PM)
I love giving Blowjobs ..Id rather give a blowjob then have sex any day.. Its a thrill watching the man im sucking get off .. and see his facial expressions.. I also like the hot load all over my body or even in my mouth..  11.gif  11.gif

sounds like my kind of woman! Where are you and where are your pics!!!!
clincar
QUOTE(Batchy @ Sep 1 2005, 02:46 AM)
I have a question on this one...do you ladies prefer to give a blow job then have the guy go down on you? or 69? cuz some ladies i have spoken to say that 69 isnt good for them cuz they cant concentrate on what they are doing or what is bein done to them? so what do u think?

Love a 69 tongue.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(clincar @ Sep 19 2005, 06:06 AM)
Love a 69 tongue.gif

and I 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
abercrombiehottie
QUOTE(FORAGOODTIME @ Aug 25 2005, 02:59 PM)
So is it just me, or have any of you ladies ever blown your man so long that your neck muscles are actually sore the next morning?  Mine are killing me today!   bj.gif    11.gif

OH YEAH but i wasnt all sore hahahahaha but i guess i sucked his dick all the way threw this movie we were watching
abercrombiehottie

this is me hahahahha its hard for me to enjoy and keep going full on by no means does that mean i wont do it or anything
Jean_Cock
QUOTE(abercrombiehottie @ Sep 19 2005, 04:32 PM)
this is me hahahahha its hard for me to enjoy and keep going full on by no means does that mean i wont do it or anything

I'll finish eating you first and then you can repay me afterwards smilio09.gif 11.gif
Hot mama

its all good eather way is great.but i would have to say 69 is the best for me 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(abercrombiehottie @ Sep 19 2005, 09:29 AM)
OH YEAH but i wasnt all sore hahahahaha but i guess i sucked his dick all the way threw this movie we were watching

you just get better and better abby 11.gif
clincar
QUOTE(Jean_Cock @ Sep 19 2005, 09:37 AM)
I'll finish eating you first and then you can repay me afterwards  smilio09.gif  11.gif

popc1.gif popc1.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(clincar @ Sep 20 2005, 10:22 AM)
popc1.gif  popc1.gif

popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
clincar
QUOTE(Hot mama @ Sep 20 2005, 10:24 AM)
popc1.gif  popc1.gif  popc1.gif  popc1.gif

Just like being at the movies.....standing ovation!!!
Hot mama
2thumbs.gif
QUOTE(clincar @ Sep 20 2005, 10:37 AM)
Just like being at the movies.....standing ovation!!!

2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif smile.gif
amberis1985
I dont really "enjoy" giving my man bj's but I do it cause he loves it. Its not like I hate it, its just not a big turn on for me.
titanicone
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Oct 8 2005, 11:50 PM)
I dont really "enjoy" giving my man bj's but I do it cause he loves it. Its not like I hate it, its just not a big turn on for me.

if your going to do it, act like you love to, and that will probably save you lots of time..what is a turn on for you.
amberis1985
QUOTE(titanicone @ Oct 9 2005, 12:01 AM)
if your going to do it, act like you love to, and that will probably save you lots of time..what is a turn on for you.

come to my thread and i will tell you...dont want to mess anther's thread up, you know....
bondiguy
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Oct 8 2005, 11:50 PM)

It is always a sad day to hear of a fine female who doesn't enjoy giving head. On the other hand, im off to amber's thread to see what gets her rocks off!
clincar
QUOTE(titanicone @ Oct 9 2005, 12:01 AM)

Licking the tip is the softest bit...it's so smooth and feels good in your mouth!!
paybarraman
QUOTE(clincar @ Oct 11 2005, 08:49 AM)
Licking the tip is the softest bit...it's so smooth and feels good in your mouth!!

Mmmmm dont forget the hot spot just under the head the head.....makes my head spin when you lick me there....
Resentedhalo
QUOTE(clincar @ Oct 11 2005, 08:49 AM)

Wow clincar you can do that to me anyday!

Pete x
clincar
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 11 2005, 08:51 AM)
Mmmmm dont forget the hot spot just under the head the head.....makes my head spin when you lick me there....

Oooh!! lollypops!! Just gotta lick em!! 11.gif
clincar
QUOTE(Resentedhalo @ Oct 11 2005, 08:52 AM)
Wow clincar you can do that to me anyday!

Pete x

Love giving head.....makes my day!!
Resentedhalo
QUOTE(clincar @ Oct 11 2005, 09:03 AM)
Love giving head.....makes my day!!

Well id love a blowjob right now Clincar 11.gif You wanna help me out?

Pete x
clincar
QUOTE(Resentedhalo @ Oct 11 2005, 09:04 AM)
Well id love a blowjob right now Clincar  11.gif You wanna help me out?

Pete x

Would love to!!! PM me!!
Resentedhalo
QUOTE(clincar @ Oct 11 2005, 09:15 AM)
Would love to!!! PM me!!

Excellent we should arrange something, lol

Ive Pm'd you : 03.gif

Pete x
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.