Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 3 Ways, Orgies, Group Sex?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2
asianones
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jan 25 2013, 06:48 AM)
Too bad he's so straight. sad.gif   Maybe you can fine a three-way with two other girls (and tell us about it, of course) laughing-smiley-017.gif  2thumbs.gif

I know sad.gif I guess I'll have to keep working on him lol
asianones
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 26 2013, 04:16 PM)
WOW a guy that doesnt want a 3 some with another women and his wife ?  By any chance does he wear a white colar ? LOL

I know right? He takes thinks very seriously in our marriage. Like, that would be cheating in his eyes.
evade20
QUOTE(asianones @ Jan 28 2013, 03:09 AM)
I know right? He takes thinks very seriously in our marriage. Like, that would be cheating in his eyes.

It is not cheating if you're watching.... laughing-smiley-017.gif ph34r.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jan 28 2013, 01:25 AM)
It is not cheating if you're watching.... laughing-smiley-017.gif  ph34r.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif
rdmoscow1808
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 29 2013, 03:23 PM)
grinning-smiley-003.gif

God ...I wish I had this problem ...!!
Glycerine
An FFM.....would be fantastic.....my wife isn't interested though sad.gif ....even worse, she is so busty it be freaking incredible blink.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Glycerine @ Jan 29 2013, 10:36 PM)
An FFM.....would be fantastic.....my wife isn't interested though sad.gif ....even worse, she is so busty it be freaking incredible blink.gif

Have you any pics of her to share? 2thumbs.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Glycerine @ Jan 29 2013, 08:36 PM)

QUOTE(evade20 @ Jan 29 2013, 08:40 PM)
Have you any pics of her to share?   2thumbs.gif  popc1.gif  popc1.gif

???? BUSTY you say and why havent we seen her pics ????
melonmassager
QUOTE(asianones @ Jan 24 2013, 01:48 AM)
I have never done a threesome even though I really wish I had. I used to think that I would want two guys, but turns out, another woman and a man sounds even better. Don't think it will happen though. Hubby is not into that kind of thing. sad.gif

I have had sex in a room with other people in it that were also having sex or doing something sexual. A few times. We were teens at the time, so it wasn't that hot or anything. Everyone basically kept to themselves and no one was completely naked. Although I was one of two that were actually having sex, so cool for me! lol I don't know if that counts towards this topic, but it's the closest I could think of.

wish I was married to you---your desires would be met, and you could pick the woman every night 2thumbs.gif
Caraven12
i did with hubby and a lesbian a and one young.guy:
kate
I want to be passed around by a group of guys and used while they tell me what a slut I am. smilio09.gif
boobcreamer76
QUOTE(kate @ May 25 2013, 08:08 AM)
I want to be passed around by a group of guys and used while they tell me what a slut I am.  smilio09.gif

Love to pass you around and tell you how slutty you are. bang2.gif
twistinips
I have had two with the same two guys hubby and his nephew!!! Probably my two favorite nights of passion. Two well hung guys with anything goes rules..... Better stop talking about before I have to call hubbys nephew up.lol Would love to treat hubby to a FMF experience but to nervous to be shot down!!
riggerman
QUOTE(twistinips @ Jun 20 2013, 08:37 AM)
I have had two with the same two guys hubby and his nephew!!! Probably my two favorite nights of passion. Two well hung guys with anything goes rules..... Better stop talking about before I have to call hubbys nephew up.lol  Would love to treat hubby to a FMF experience but to nervous to be shot down!!

Really? I couldn't imagine you being "shot down"... I say you shaould go for it! It's just about every guys dream..... enjoy!
ddd35
QUOTE(twistinips @ Jun 20 2013, 06:37 AM)
I have had two with the same two guys hubby and his nephew!!! Probably my two favorite nights of passion. Two well hung guys with anything goes rules..... Better stop talking about before I have to call hubbys nephew up.lol  Would love to treat hubby to a FMF experience but to nervous to be shot down!!

Well sounds like fun
schlesian
Its her greatest fantascy and one day soon it will happen for her. Yes We are both bad but we are a lot of fun smilio09.gif
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(schlesian @ Jun 23 2013, 10:34 AM)
Its her greatest fantascy and one day soon it will happen for her. Yes We are both bad but we are a lot of fun smilio09.gif

I've done the mmf one. It was kinda weird because the other guy was her bf and I tend to be an alpha male type (especially in bed). But it was her birthday and its what she wanted, I'm just hoping that soon karma will get me the threesome I want
AngieB
Does blowing several guys at a time count? blush.gif
Minnesotamelons
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Oct 23 2013, 12:21 PM)
I've done the mmf one. It was kinda weird because the other guy was her bf and I tend to be an alpha male type (especially in bed). But it was her birthday and its what she wanted, I'm just hoping that soon karma will get me the threesome I want

Oh something tells me it will wink.gif
Sendero300
I know I want to just never got the nerve to or the chance to ! popc1.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(AngieB @ Oct 23 2013, 02:47 PM)
Does blowing several guys at a time count?  blush.gif

oh my, Angie grinning-smiley-003.gif
Teo096
QUOTE(AngieB @ Oct 23 2013, 02:47 PM)
Does blowing several guys at a time count?  blush.gif

Where do I sign up? 11.gif
randalthor
Like many men,

I yearn for the time when I might have the pleasure and opportunity to be part of a FMF threeway.....

The thought of one woman grinding her sweet pussy in my face while kissing and tonguing the other woman as she rides my cock.....

Fucking one woman doggy style as she sucks the pussy of the other woman.....

Watching them both share my cock as they lick and suck me into oblivion....
riggerman
QUOTE(Sendero300 @ Oct 28 2013, 05:53 AM)
I know I want to just never got the nerve to or the chance to !  popc1.gif

Need help?
badgirlpinky
QUOTE(thenewguy @ Mar 9 2006, 04:52 PM)
Ok. The most common guy fantasy is probably getting it on with more than one girl. With that being said, I never have. Thus I live through the experiences of others and cry myself to sleep each night.  coco.gif

So question is...

Have you ever had a 3 way, an orgie (group sex), or anything along those lines? If so, please feel free to share the story with us (details!)- or any PICS you might want to show.

popc1.gif

no, but I really REALLY wanna
Laurendd
QUOTE(thenewguy @ Mar 9 2006, 04:52 PM)
Ok. The most common guy fantasy is probably getting it on with more than one girl. With that being said, I never have. Thus I live through the experiences of others and cry myself to sleep each night.  coco.gif

So question is...

Have you ever had a 3 way, an orgie (group sex), or anything along those lines? If so, please feel free to share the story with us (details!)- or any PICS you might want to show.

popc1.gif

Went away for a weekend in 2010 with hubby and had an experience that I'll never forget. We befriended an older gentleman who was staying in the room next to us. I really didn't want to go all the way with anyone other than hubby, and hubby didn't want me to either. We talked it all out between us, and decided what the boundaries were.

Hubby invited the guy over for a drink, and I got all dolled up in a dress with stockings, heels, and garters. I put on a little striptease show for him. It was ok for him to touch me and I let him go down on me. I'll never forget him telling me how gorgeous I was and how I had made his dreams come true. At the end of the night hubby did me doggie style while I watched "Don" stroke it. What a night, I'll never forget it.
ddd35
QUOTE(Laurendd @ Nov 2 2013, 09:46 AM)
Went away for a weekend in 2010 with hubby and had an experience that I'll never forget. We befriended an older gentleman who was staying in the room next to us. I really didn't want to go all the way with anyone other than hubby, and hubby didn't want me to either. We talked it all out between us, and decided what the boundaries were.

Hubby invited the guy over for a drink, and I got all dolled up in a dress with stockings, heels, and garters. I put on a little striptease show for him. It was ok for him to touch me and I let him go down on me. I'll never forget him telling me how gorgeous I was and how I had made his dreams come true. At the end of the night hubby did me doggie style while I watched "Don" stroke it. What a night, I'll never forget it.

Don is a lucky guy tongue.gif
monkey19
QUOTE(Laurendd @ Nov 2 2013, 11:46 AM)

Very very hot!!!
Lfccub
QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Nov 1 2013, 08:59 PM)
no, but I really REALLY wanna

How bad? Details please
badgirlpinky
QUOTE(Lfccub @ Nov 10 2013, 03:16 PM)
How bad? Details please

in my head it would be with one man one woman and me, I have never been with a girl, it is something I want to try and it would turn me on to have a man watching/ joining in
ddd35
QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Nov 10 2013, 02:04 PM)
in my head it would be with one man one woman and me, I have never been with a girl, it is something I want to try and it would turn me on to have a man watching/ joining in

Then by all means do it
Bigone7718
I love group sex. I prefer giving group blowjobs and I prefer being the only female in the group.
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(Bigone7718 @ Aug 26 2023, 12:57 PM)
I love group sex. I prefer giving group blowjobs and I prefer being the only female in the group.

You like to stay busy, I like that!
Bigone7718
I would like to plan another one.
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(Bigone7718 @ Sep 1 2023, 08:59 AM)
I would like to plan another one.

I’ll volunteer!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.