Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Whos Pics Have You Gotten Off To?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73
diane26
wink.gif
QUOTE(lonely1275 @ Mar 5 2006, 08:11 PM)
Hard to say who the first is. Don't want to get her titties in an tizzle.

jerkit.gif wink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Mar 4 2006, 01:42 AM)
Ok you missed it I'll make it all one sentence for you then tongue.gif
Yes I'm 4 inches                    around.

Short n thick hey?

QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 5 2006, 02:51 PM)
    Hmmmm. I don't really seemto be listed in any of the comments on this thread. Does that mean that I should take a hint, and not bother posting anymore photos here? Feeling a little left out. Plus... I don't thing I'm scoreing very high on this site for some reason.

If you are posting pics to get high scres you may be posting for the wrong reasons!

Scores are not always an indicator to how your pictures are generally received!
LikesThemAll
in alphabetical order....

Bts
Cupid
Diane
Hott
InnocentOne
Lynette
Me1986
Natalie
Penelope

2thumbs.gif
LikesThemAll
and Jlynn (how could I forget?)
thenewguy
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 5 2006, 02:51 PM)
    Hmmmm. I don't really seemto be listed in any of the comments on this thread. Does that mean that I should take a hint, and not bother posting anymore photos here? Feeling a little left out. Plus... I don't thing I'm scoreing very high on this site for some reason.

Sweetie, we love your pics. You've got a killer rack. But most of the other gals show a little "more" and that's what really gets me going. Most of your pics have an art quality, very well taken and just dont scream "JERK OFF" when i look at them- but I do look, trust me! Maybe try posting something a little more risky in the members only forum and I'm sure more guys will fess up to yanking the doodle over it!

My list (and Im sure Im forgetting some): jlynn, diane26, Kat_ana, BTS, Abercrom, natalie, penelope, innocentOne, Me1986, censored... sorry to those i've fogotten.
Lynette
QUOTE(thenewguy @ Mar 7 2006, 12:34 PM)
Sweetie, we love your pics. You've got a killer rack. But most of the other gals show a little "more" and that's what really gets me going. Most of your pics have an art quality, very well taken and just dont scream "JERK OFF" when i look at them- but I do look, trust me! Maybe try posting something a little more risky in the members only forum and I'm sure more guys will fess up to yanking the doodle over it!

My list (and Im sure Im forgetting some): jlynn, diane26, Kat_ana, BTS, Abercrom, natalie, penelope, innocentOne, Me1986, censored... sorry to those i've fogotten.

I'll pass. It's not that I'm a prude or anything. I just prefer to take to the higher ground on this subject, The "art" quality of most of my pictures is just me and what I do. I know not everyone likes it, but hey! That's just me. I really have never done a lot of candid type picture. Anyone know how many pics you can post here until they stop you?
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 7 2006, 11:49 AM)
     I'll pass. It's not that I'm a prude or anything. I just prefer to take to the higher ground on this subject, The "art" quality of most of my pictures is just me and what I do. I know not everyone likes it, but hey! That's just me. I really have never done a lot of candid type picture. Anyone know how many pics you can post here until they stop you?

I think you can post as many pics "here" as you want. As for rating I thing the limit is 100 or something like that.

btw, I like your pics!
paybarraman
See, it's like this........I lust after many many women on this site......

BUT, as far as tossing off goes, I tend to fulfill this need over the ladies I have established a bit if a friendship with.....For me it's much more satisfying that way.
thenewguy
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 7 2006, 01:49 PM)

Sure, that's no problem either. We appreciate all melons pictures! But please don't take it personally if everyone doesn't say they "pulled the pud" to your pics... as a token of friendship I yanked a bit just now looking at your profile. Was it good for you? wink.gif
diane26
Well I for one seem to never make it on any list except biggest meanie or best arguer or class clown not the stuff I would love to make it on so I will take this post and feel proud even if it was the list of men jerking off to my pics thread I suppose that is a compliment:D
diane26
Ohhhhh and I have never gotten off on my own before but there are LOTS of pics from here that sure get me in the mood to want some food-smiley-004.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 7 2006, 04:41 PM)
Well I for one seem to never make it on any list except biggest meanie or best arguer or class clown not the stuff I would love to make it on so I will take this post and feel proud even if it was the list of men jerking off to my pics thread I suppose that is a compliment:D

Diane see my post above......you've given me much pleasure... tongue.gif
jackyoulike
ontippytoes
NASTY666
Being a male newbie here, i just want to say that no ones saying anyones better or hotter than any other woman its just a kind of cumming clean (pardon the pun) post for us hot blooded males! 2thumbs.gif who have you.... etc ...

Me.... Allmebaby / jlynn tongue.gif
bad ron
Do have my favs babes on r m m and the list would b long.

I think all the ladies on here r sexy 2thumbs.gif smile.gif
paybarraman
I try to crack a nut looking at a lovely from this site every day!!
Gnappster
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Mar 10 2006, 11:57 AM)
I try to crack a nut looking at a lovely from this site every day!!

You don't work in a cubicle do you? blink.gif
jessie
has anyone gotten off to me???? jerkit.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 10 2006, 01:10 PM)
You don't work in a cubicle do you?  blink.gif

Hehe.... my own office.....

QUOTE(jessie @ Mar 14 2006, 06:01 AM)

Many many times sugar
hott1976
i guess that is the question that needs to be asked in order to get any answers OR Pay is just an honest and sincere guy...

SO, has anyone gotten off to my pix?
johnny wadd
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Mar 14 2006, 08:03 PM)
i guess that is the question that needs to be asked in order to get any answers OR Pay is just an honest and sincere guy...

You get me pretty hard I guess If I tried I would get off to you easy.
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Mar 14 2006, 07:03 PM)

Are u talking about the PAY that I know????

Ur pics make me hotter than anyones!
hott1976
no kidding! You lying fuck! Bondi you are quite the talker...you just do that so maybe i'll shoot a pussy shot in your thread now and then..as i do more times than none. I love ya! MUAH.
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Mar 14 2006, 07:27 PM)
no kidding!  You lying fuck! Bondi you are quite the talker...you just do that so maybe i'll shoot a pussy shot in your thread now and then..as i do more times than none.  I love ya!  MUAH.

Hey I am not emplyed as a salesman for nothing!!!

Although on occasions I DO tell the truth and this is one of them! Though a pussy shot wouldnt go astray! tongue.gif
hott1976
my honest truly sincere question for this thread is whose pics has KIANA gotten off to? Not saying she at all needs this site to "get-off" or does anyone ............. except maybe well Pay. xo love ya to Pay. smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Mar 14 2006, 07:44 PM)
my honest truly sincere question for this thread is whose pics has KIANA gotten off to?  Not saying she at all needs this site to "get-off" or does anyone ............. except maybe well Pay.  xo love ya to Pay.  smile.gif

haha Pay is getting burnt by the ladies now!!!

ouch blink.gif tongue.gif
LikesThemAll

definitely on my list on the earlier post smile.gif
thenewguy
QUOTE(jessie @ Mar 14 2006, 07:01 AM)

YES jerkit.gif

AND YES! jerkit.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 14 2006, 05:45 PM)
haha Pay is getting burnt by the ladies now!!!

ouch blink.gif  tongue.gif

it was just a matter of time nah.gif
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 14 2006, 07:30 PM)
Hey I am not emplyed as a salesman for nothing!!!

Hey, I thought nappie was the only one who "emplyed" you, Bondi. bang2.gif
laughing-smiley-017.gif
God, I'm glad I'm not the only one with imperfect typing skills. laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
redneckgirl
Well, since everyone's asking. Has anyone gotten off to pix of me?
evade20
QUOTE(redneckgirl @ Mar 15 2006, 10:56 PM)

No but I've just about passed out in a dead faint from awe and wonder. 08.gif love-smiley-085.gif 2thumbs.gif
shooter3829
Any takers. Hope I can help get someone off.

[attachmentid=15883]
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 15 2006, 12:15 PM)
it was just a matter of time  nah.gif

touche

QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 15 2006, 10:43 PM)
Hey, I thought nappie was the only one who "emplyed" you, Bondi. bang2.gif
laughing-smiley-017.gif
God, I'm glad I'm not the only one with imperfect typing skills. laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

First, emplyed is obviously employed misspelt.... so if you are going to tease me spelling lease see your spelling of "nappie"

last time I looked he wasn't something that holds an infants fecal matter blink.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 16 2006, 04:04 AM)
touche
First, emplyed is obviously employed misspelt.... so if you are going to tease me spelling lease see your spelling of "nappie"

last time I looked he wasn't something that holds an infants fecal matter blink.gif

I dunno, you should have seen the shitty diaper I changed this morning puke1.gif
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 16 2006, 06:04 AM)
touche

I was using Penelope's misspelling from her pic with "nappie" written accross her lovely breasts. As she reminded us, it's called sarcasm. What's a matter Bondi...you can dish it out but you can't take it? nah.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 16 2006, 11:29 AM)
I dunno, you should have seen the shitty diaper I changed this morning  puke1.gif

haha. Do you call diapers over there nappies as well? Thats what they are known as here

QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 16 2006, 07:48 PM)
I was using Penelope's misspelling from her pic with "nappie" written accross her lovely breasts.  As she reminded us, it's called sarcasm.  What's a matter Bondi...you can dish it out but you can't take it? nah.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Oh I can take it... when the joke is funny, and isn't purely based on one misspelt word.
If i meant to write :I had a beautiful day" but said "I had a beautiful gay" then by all means burn me! But emplyed....please coco.gif
NASTY666
redneckgirl Posted Mar 15 2006, 10:56 PM

Hell yeah, damn your pictures are hot! 22.gif
Nora
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 17 2006, 03:36 AM)
haha. Do you call diapers over there nappies as well? Thats what they are known as here
Oh I can take it... when the joke is funny, and isn't purely based on one misspelt word.
If i meant to write :I had a beautiful day" but said "I had a beautiful gay" then by all means burn me! But emplyed....please coco.gif

I hereby apologize for all misspelt words I've typed and for all of those to come. And I admit I most probably haven't done them purposefully but purely because of my lack of comprehending the language. Yet I will not want to restrict your rights to find them funny and brighten up your day by laughing at me.

Now count my errors with that tongue.gif
mcshivers
Jdddd40
Frutterbee
CLEOPATRA
_fer_
bigguns8
Tinkerbell

i think that's it...for now...
natalie
QUOTE(Nora @ Mar 17 2006, 09:09 AM)
I hereby apologize for all misspelt words I've typed and for all of those to come. And I admit I most probably haven't done them purposefully but purely because of my lack of comprehending the language. Yet I will not want to restrict your rights to find them funny and brighten up your day by laughing at me.

Now count my errors with that  tongue.gif

Nora all I can say is you have a wicked attitude!! 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-077.gif
diane26
QUOTE(Nora @ Mar 17 2006, 06:09 AM)

Now count my errors with that  tongue.gif

I can comprehend the language fine and still spell worth a shit nah.gif
paybarraman
But you and nora are ridiculously hot so.........
diane26
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Mar 17 2006, 12:10 PM)
But you and nora are ridiculously hot so.........

You the the ironic part of it all is I can usually do well editing others. When I went back to school I had to take the placement test to get into the college on Reading and Writing I scored college level so did not have to take any refesher classes there, nah.gif
paybarraman
now see....I just realized that I added a word in my mind that was not there....

In your quote I thought I read "...cant spell worth a shit..."

I now see that's not there at all......

Which makes my reply sound totally chauvanistic. I apologize.

But you two really ARE ridiculously hot...
natalie
Nice to see you posting again Pay...I've noticed you come in and check things out and then leave without saying much to any one. confused-smiley-013.gif
paybarraman
well ive actually been doing wirk whiel at work instead of hiding in my office
smile.gif
natalie
lol. Either way it's good to see you. 08.gif love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 17 2006, 02:53 PM)
lol. Either way it's good to see you. 08.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

You know Natalie,

If you weren't married...

***SLAP!!!! WAKE UP FOOL!!!! You'd still have no shot!!!!!***
bondiguy
QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 17 2006, 02:06 PM)
Nora all I can say is you have a wicked attitude!! 2thumbs.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

and a sexy body to boot!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.