yes....absolutley....and no i wont prove it tongue.gif
bondiguy
You are really from Chicago arent you? haha
Narazbad
i wish sometimes...theres a hot ass girl there who wants to fuck my brains out
bondiguy
Maybe I'm from Chicago too? tongue.gif
Puppet
Maybe im from chicago..mmmmm no wait... thats right.. its TEXAS!
bondiguy
im not from Chicago, im not even from the US!

I am a proud Sydneysider... born and bred!
Puppet
is that near TEXAS????
Narazbad
in coolness? kinda....if you add 50 cool points to them tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Puppet @ Jul 23 2005, 03:45 AM)
is that near TEXAS????

Its not far from texas ( coco.gif )

hey watched a DVD called Friday Night Lights the other day... is it football really that full on in Texas?
Narazbad
in some areas yes....in the smaller towns (and alot of the bigger ones if the timings right) a town will completley shut down on football night. football is definatley a religion in texas tho, bar none..
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Jul 25 2005, 03:18 PM)
in some areas yes....in the smaller towns (and alot of the bigger ones if the timings right) a town will completley shut down on football night. football is definatley a religion in texas tho, bar none..

That is quite simply amazing! I mean Australia is a great sporting country but those towns shut down for a game of high school football? Its madness.

I am guessing you are a big NFL fan? I have probably only seen a handful of games, all superbowls... I have played it on PS2 many times though!
Narazbad
Eh...im not that big into football or sports much myself, im more of a computer nerd and sci-fi geek. i suck at sports but i will try (example: playing basketball one day i had to throw the ball in from the front lines...bounced the ball off the backside of the backboard) and i suck even worse at console sports games! i stick to FPS or slice 'n' dice games...like Jedi Knights or Area 51...etc. but yeah...footballs huge here...and it kinda sucks cuz of the Cowboys bein in such sad shape the last several seasons, but when they were in the tops they were Gods....oh well, imma stop rambling on now, latas guys
lookinatjugs
Im originally from the Bay Area in California, now im living and going to school in Colorado. Both places have great women wink.gif
bigtittiedcountrygirl
Born & raised an hour south of Columbus Ohio, out in the country. 2thumbs.gif
sweetnsexy
Like juicy, I'm from London, England. Glad to see that our colonies have produced such fine and upstanding contributors to these pages! The Queen sends her regards....although I understand that Sydney has a number of queens there too!!
bondiguy
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Sep 7 2005, 09:17 PM)
Like juicy, I'm from London, England.  Glad to see that our colonies have produced such fine and upstanding contributors to these pages! The Queen sends her regards....although I understand that Sydney has a number of queens there too!!

In certain sections yes! Paddington springs to mind.

I didn't notice you were english my darling. Having an English background it seems whenever I speak to a citizen from the mother land I have this strange obsession to type as if I were speaking in an English accent. I suddenly become very proper too.
Puppet
Oohhh ive never been to london!!!!
juicy_DD
QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 11 2005, 06:53 PM)
Oohhh ive never been to london!!!!

would you like to?
Puppet
hehehe tongue.gif ... perhaps we'll find our way out there one of these days tongue.gif
juicy_DD
your not missin much I have to tell ya dry.gif
Puppet
Well i understand its not TEXAS .. but im sure it would be nice to visit tongue.gif hahahah
bondiguy
I'll go to London one day, as an Aussie it's almost law to do so. There are more Aussies there in London than in my city! haha
Puppet
and rightly so..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.