Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Shower Pics!
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
morpheusone
QUOTE(malhe @ May 1 2012, 11:50 PM)
Left my regular camera in the car. So this one is a little fuzzy as my cell phone carea for some reason takes crappy pics. Hope you like my after the shower pic.

Fuzzy is fine, I'm loving your post shower pic, malhe...sure is working for me 22.gif 22.gif
morpheusone
QUOTE(malhe @ Apr 29 2012, 02:03 PM)
This is a photo i tooka couple years ago but the only shower one i have. Hope this helps revive thsi thread it needs a good bump. smile.gif

oh yes, SENSATIONAL 2thumbs.gif
evade20
Left my regular camera in the car. So this one is a little fuzzy as my cell phone carea for some reason takes crappy pics. Hope you like my after the shower pic.

Nice
renegade311

Very hot malhe. Fuzzy of not you never disappoint.
malhe
Thanks to all my fans I will work on getting some more to post smile.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(malhe @ May 1 2012, 09:50 PM)

Oh Yes , Very sexy
morpheusone
QUOTE(malhe @ May 2 2012, 12:52 PM)
Thanks to all my fans I will work on getting some more to post smile.gif

Eagerly awaiting popc1.gif
malhe
QUOTE(morpheusone @ May 5 2012, 08:49 PM)
Eagerly awaiting  popc1.gif

Will have to wait a few weeks husband is on another business trip and dont watn to ruin the camera with any acidents. Any special poses I should think about doing in the shower?
morpheusone
QUOTE(malhe @ May 5 2012, 10:31 PM)
Will have to wait a few weeks husband is on another business trip and dont watn to ruin the camera with any acidents. Any special poses I should think about doing in the shower?

Got it grinning-smiley-003.gif I'll be happy getting off to seeing you cupping your gorgeous pups, soapy of course, leaning slightly in toward the cam..that or whatever feels natural to you at the time will fire me up for sure, sexy 2thumbs.gif 22.gif food-smiley-004.gif popc1.gif

Thanks for asking the fans!
blazinhi87
Favorite from steeltown girl

[attachmentid=112670]
evade20
QUOTE(blazinhi87 @ May 15 2012, 12:16 PM)
[attachmentid=112670]

Nice and soapy!!! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
morpheusone
QUOTE(blazinhi87 @ May 15 2012, 12:16 PM)
[attachmentid=112670]

That's a great one indeed, hope to see more of her again 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
Michelle M
Ok now, so refresh my memory... are we allowed to post links to any videos that we might have of ourselfs? if we are...well then I do have a short little video of myself lathering up my boobs and OTHER places in my shower.... of course now, I don't want to break any rules, so will someone in charge please give me some sort of direction ? 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-085.gif
valoish
POST away Michelle...POST!!!!
evade20
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 8 2012, 11:48 AM)
Ok now, so refresh my memory... are we allowed to post links to any videos that we might have of ourselfs?  if we are...well then I do have a short little video of myself lathering up my boobs and OTHER places in my shower.... of course now, I don't want to break any rules, so will someone in charge please give me some sort of direction ?    2thumbs.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

Yes you are alowed to post links to super sexy hot videos of your gorgeousnenss! 2thumbs.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
Michelle M
2thumbs.gif Thank You Evade, you're such a sweetie and always so helpful. Well, alrighty then ..... hopefully this link will work and let you have a view of my wondeful shower here at my house, a long warm soapy shower is absolutely sooooo relaxing and fun. Let me know if you agree?
love-smiley-085.gif http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/265/dscn1462.mp4/
frenchie
oh my god!! Michelle ma belle! you're just perfect! your face, your curves, your tits my god!!! damn, i need a cool shower now!
Michelle M
QUOTE(frenchie @ Jun 8 2012, 05:30 PM)
oh my god!! Michelle ma belle! you're just perfect! your face, your curves, your tits my god!!! damn, i need a cool shower now!

2thumbs.gif Glad you like it and definitley appreciate your nice comments, if this gets some more good reviews I may have to do it again....hehe love-smiley-085.gif
frenchie
yes please do do!!!! biggrin.gif
Buck Turgidson
Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 8 2012, 05:14 PM)
2thumbs.gif    Thank You Evade, you're such a sweetie and always so helpful. Well, alrighty then ..... hopefully this link will work and let you have a view of my wondeful shower here at my house, a long warm soapy shower is absolutely sooooo relaxing and fun. Let me know if you agree?
love-smiley-085.gif            http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/265/dscn1462.mp4/

I don't know how long Imageshack will allow that vid to play, but it is sexy as all hell. I wanted to jump in the shower with you wash you thoroughly... 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif Totally of the charts!
closeup
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 8 2012, 07:08 PM)
2thumbs.gif   Glad you like it and definitley appreciate your nice comments, if this gets some more good reviews I may have to do it again....hehe   love-smiley-085.gif

Good reviews? It's probably the best video posted here this year. I giving it two 22.gif 22.gif up!
evade20
QUOTE(closeup @ Jun 8 2012, 11:22 PM)
Good reviews? It's probably the best video posted here this year. I giving it two 22.gif? 22.gif up!

grinning-smiley-003.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif

My only complaint is that it is too short... confused-smiley-013.gif
morpheusone
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 8 2012, 05:14 PM)
2thumbs.gif    Thank You Evade, you're such a sweetie and always so helpful. Well, alrighty then ..... hopefully this link will work and let you have a view of my wondeful shower here at my house, a long warm soapy shower is absolutely sooooo relaxing and fun. Let me know if you agree?
love-smiley-085.gif            http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/265/dscn1462.mp4/

Just watched it and I must say I totally agree 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-085.gif Fun for you meant tool-grabbing fun for me, wow silvio.gif PLEASE post more, you are absolutely gorgeous top to bottom popc1.gif
morpheusone
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jun 9 2012, 12:17 AM)
grinning-smiley-003.gif  grinning-smiley-003.gif

My only complaint is that it is too short... confused-smiley-013.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif food-smiley-004.gif Agreed, it was over by the time I got back to my comp with the popcorn popc1.gif But it sure was outstandingly fantastic 22.gif 22.gif
morpheusone
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 8 2012, 07:08 PM)
2thumbs.gif   Glad you like it and definitley appreciate your nice comments, if this gets some more good reviews I may have to do it again....hehe   love-smiley-085.gif

Okay guys ( and girls who enjoyed it too)- all together now...AGAIN !, AGAIN ! , AGAIN !, AGAIN ! 2thumbs.gif popc1.gif
Michelle M
tongue.gif Hahaha you guys are so funny and absolutley so sweet too, thanks for the wonderful comments on my Shower Video and for letting me share it with you here. Yea, I am a bit surprised that that site is still letting me run it there after they wrote me and informed me that " This type" of video is allowed there.
Oh well as long as it for is, I hope even more of you will view and/or REview it and leave me comments on it,AND this one as well 2thumbs.gif
.... a girl just has to wash herself really good after an afternoon of laying out tanning in the sun to get all of the dirt and sand off , right?

http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/69/dscn1463.mp4/

love-smiley-085.gif enjoy your popcorn xoxoxm popc1.gif 08.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 10 2012, 06:20 PM)
tongue.gif   Hahaha you guys are so funny and absolutley so sweet too, thanks for the wonderful comments on my Shower Video and for letting me share it with you here. Yea, I am a bit surprised that that site is still letting me run it there after they wrote me and informed me that " This type" of video is allowed there.
        Oh well as long as it for is, I hope even more of you will view and/or REview it and leave me comments on it,AND this one as well  2thumbs.gif
....    a girl just has to wash herself really good after an afternoon of laying out tanning in the sun to get all of the dirt and sand off , right?

love-smiley-085.gif   enjoy your popcorn  xoxoxm popc1.gif    08.gif

You need some help!!! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif If it gets taken down from Imageshack you can always start a Zoig account. 2thumbs.gif You are gorgeous.
Buck Turgidson
Michelle, you're a hottie with a body and glad you are sharing these yummy moments in the shower! But most of all, very happy to see your return!
2thumbs.gif
mrhorny281
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 8 2012, 04:14 PM)
       http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/265/dscn1462.mp4/

QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 10 2012, 05:20 PM)
tongue.gif?  Hahaha you guys are so funny and absolutley so sweet too, thanks for the wonderful comments on my Shower Video and for letting me share it with you here. Yea, I am a bit surprised that that site is still letting me run it there after they wrote me and informed me that " This type" of video is allowed there.
? ? ? ? Oh well as long as it for is, I hope even more of you will view and/or REview it and leave me comments on it,AND this one as well? 2thumbs.gif
....? ? a girl just has to wash herself really good after an afternoon of laying out tanning in the sun to get all of the dirt and sand off , right?

? ? ??  enjoy your popcorn? xoxoxm popc1.gif? ?

Such heavenly videos michelle love-smiley-052.giflove-smiley-052.giflove-smiley-052.giflove-smiley-052.gif love-smiley-085.gif
morpheusone
tongue.gif   Hahaha you guys are so funny and absolutley so sweet too, thanks for the wonderful comments on my Shower Video and for letting me share it with you here. Yea, I am a bit surprised that that site is still letting me run it there after they wrote me and informed me that " This type" of video is allowed there.
        Oh well as long as it for is, I hope even more of you will view and/or REview it and leave me comments on it,AND this one as well  2thumbs.gif
....    a girl just has to wash herself really good after an afternoon of laying out tanning in the sun to get all of the dirt and sand off , right?

Wow, the sequel had me grabbing love-smiley-085.gif silvio.gif Just sensationally erotic, you really put on a smoldering hot shower show with your gorgeous pair, LOVE IT grinning-smiley-003.gif popc1.gif ....and I dropped my popcorn
steeltown girl
Shower pics r hot!!!
SKULLZOMBIE
QUOTE(steeltown girl @ Jun 11 2012, 12:09 PM)
Shower pics r hot!!!

yes they are love-smiley-085.gif
evade20
Shower pics r hot!!!

Definitely! love-smiley-085.gif
morpheusone
Shower pics r hot!!!

Glad to see you back, and I do agree, Steeltown Girl love-smiley-085.gif 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 8 2012, 03:14 PM)

WOW , NOw my favorite Video of all time 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 10 2012, 04:20 PM)

OMFG , who is the lucky director ? I want his job . love-smiley-077.gif
riggerman
Shower pics r hot!!!

Wow, Lovely melons... all soaped up!!!
frenchie

I'm in love!!!
anewbabe
how about this little shower pic 08.gif
luvmelons
QUOTE(anewbabe @ Aug 14 2012, 02:09 PM)

luv shower pic, can I join you sweetie tongue.gif
mtnguy75
QUOTE(anewbabe @ Aug 14 2012, 12:09 PM)

Damn! Missed it! bang.gif
evade20
QUOTE(mtnguy75 @ Aug 14 2012, 06:19 PM)
Damn! Missed it!  bang.gif

Me too! bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif
morpheusone
QUOTE(anewbabe @ Aug 14 2012, 02:09 PM)

WHERE bang.gif IS bang.gif IT bang.gif NOW bang.gif dry.gif
chelsey
[attachmentid=116952]
my contribution
08.gif
rage
Wet & wild never looked so good!
evade20
QUOTE(chelsey @ Aug 15 2012, 10:11 AM)
[attachmentid=116952]
my contribution
08.gif

Very fine!!!!!! love-smiley-085.gif
closeup
I'd love to soap you up and watch as you finish your shower. 22.gif
Puppet
verrrrrrrrrry nice chels smile.gif
morpheusone
QUOTE(chelsey @ Aug 15 2012, 10:11 AM)
[attachmentid=116952]
my contribution
08.gif

You're back! party-smiley-048.gif And what a return love-smiley-085.gif You are just sizzling hot, wow
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.