Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 40dd
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
40dd
Hi Everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm having a ton of fun here! I am not actually a 40DD, I meant that in that I am a 40+ year old with DD's. I'm not 100% sure, but they are either 36 or 38 DD's. I am 41 years old, a mom, and have an awesome husband(he told me to write that...). We've been married over 20 years. This has been a ton of fun, its nice to see the responses and know that in my 40's I still have some appeal. We are already very sexually active, but this has provided a lot of stimulation! I am a redhead, hence the pale skin...

Thanks to everyone for all the kind responses and PM's! I have been a little confused by the ratings, but think I've concluded that someone/somebody's are rigging the ratings... Not a big deal!
Hardabs
QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 2 2013, 02:39 PM)
Hi Everyone, just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm having a ton of fun here!  I am not actually a 40DD, I meant that in that I am a 40+ year old with DD's.  I'm not 100% sure, but they are either 36 or 38 DD's.  I am 41 years old, a mom, and have an awesome husband(he told me to write that...).  We've been married over 20 years.  This has been a ton of fun, its nice to see the responses and know that in my 40's I still have some appeal.  We are already very sexually active, but this has provided a lot of stimulation!  I am a redhead, hence the pale skin...

Thanks to everyone for all the kind responses and PM's!  I have been a little confused by the ratings, but think I've concluded that someone/somebody's are rigging the ratings... Not a big deal!

I want to thank you for contributing all those sexy pics. Also want to thank your husband for being so cool about it. i hope to see more and more 2thumbs.gif
rage
Pay no attention to the ratings....when your hot you know it. And u definitely are. The more you post the bigger the following and on the boards is were you find your true ratings/fans. No worries and welcome sexalicious red!
Picshooter4ladies
Great pics. Welcome aboard.
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 2 2013, 05:39 PM)
Hi Everyone, just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm having a ton of fun here!  I am not actually a 40DD, I meant that in that I am a 40+ year old with DD's.  I'm not 100% sure, but they are either 36 or 38 DD's.  I am 41 years old, a mom, and have an awesome husband(he told me to write that...).  We've been married over 20 years.  This has been a ton of fun, its nice to see the responses and know that in my 40's I still have some appeal.  We are already very sexually active, but this has provided a lot of stimulation!  I am a redhead, hence the pale skin...

Thanks to everyone for all the kind responses and PM's!  I have been a little confused by the ratings, but think I've concluded that someone/somebody's are rigging the ratings... Not a big deal!

No confusion on that pic though... it is sensational wub.gif
riggerman
QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 2 2013, 05:39 PM)

Welcome to RMM and wow... you look fantastic! Those melons are awesome and I hope to see a lot more soon...
paybarraman
QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 2 2013, 10:39 PM)

The best part of this pic is that when I click on it, they just keep getting bigger and bigger.... 22.gif

Hello and welcome lovely lady.

love-smiley-077.gif
gwiskup
QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 2 2013, 06:39 PM)

enjoy those people who find you such a delight and the compliments ... to me that is more than a number! smilio05.gif consider me an avid admirer love-smiley-077.gif
Timotheus2000
I'm a big fan of redheads. Super sexy to me
40dd
Sorry, real quick crappy phone picture before heading out the door. Will try to get more/better later!
mtnguy75
QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 4 2013, 11:23 AM)
Sorry, real quick crappy phone picture before heading out the door.  Will try to get more/better later!

Looking fine to me darlin! Love them jeans wink.gif
40dd
Playing around last night with night cam. I will try to get our good camera out this weekend and post some new stuff!
Dano
QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 5 2013, 09:05 AM)
Playing around last night with night cam.  I will try to get our good camera out this weekend and post some new stuff!

UMMMM That is a Great View Sexy Lady.....Very Sexy Body 2thumbs.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif popc1.gif
40dd
Getting ready for the day.

rage
Very sexy!!!! Would like to see some pix with the red hair in them
amjr
QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 5 2013, 10:16 AM)

You are such a gorgeous, sexy lady sweetheart.
FreakyShinnizle

That would get me ready.
crimson

mMM that is always a good way to start smilio09.gif
LovemInNJ
Playing around last night with night cam.  I will try to get our good camera out this weekend and post some new stuff!

gorgeous pose 2thumbs.gif
renegade311

Very hot! You're an instant favorite
mtnguy75
QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 5 2013, 08:16 AM)

Love those peekaboo shots wink.gif
riggerman

Sooo how was your weekend?
40dd
Getting ready for bed!

mtnguy75
QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 16 2013, 10:07 PM)
Getting ready for bed!

love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif
Buck Turgidson
QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 17 2013, 12:07 AM)
Getting ready for bed!

Very nice melons!
crimson
Getting ready for bed!

Oh i would always be in bed early if that what was waiting for me 22.gif
crimson

Oohh playing around in my davorite position 22.gif
FreakyShinnizle
Getting ready for bed!

I can read you a bedtime story wink.gif
mango meat
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Oct 17 2013, 01:00 AM)
I can read you a bedtime story wink.gif

I can tuck you in. tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 2 2013, 03:39 PM)

Hi and Nice Cleavage ,Hope you enjoy your stay
renegade311
Getting ready for bed!

This is a really hot picture!
ddd35
QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 5 2013, 08:16 AM)

QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 16 2013, 10:07 PM)
Getting ready for bed!

You have amazing breasts . Like your choice of pics ... love-smiley-085.gif
40dd
A couple of new pictures
crimson
QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 18 2013, 10:02 PM)
A couple of new pictures

mMM Such beautiful boobs with sweet pink nipples smilio09.gif
FreakyShinnizle
A couple of new pictures

You do look extremely suckable love-smiley-085.gif
Dano
A couple of new pictures

love those Sexy Boobs....Very Nice 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
freestyle
A couple of new pictures

Wow - your boobs are amazing!!
ddd35
QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 18 2013, 08:02 PM)
A couple of new pictures

OH MY very nice hun love-smiley-085.gif
40dd
Hubby came home for lunch....

gwiskup
QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 31 2013, 02:36 PM)

"Waiter .... I'll have what he's having" ! smilio09.gif
I envy him in the best of ways! smilio05.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 31 2013, 11:36 AM)

So was nooner in order
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 31 2013, 01:36 PM)

Let me guess... he got pie for dessert? smilio09.gif
40dd
Shower time

ddd35
QUOTE(40dd @ Nov 1 2013, 09:42 PM)
Shower time

You have a amazing ass
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(40dd @ Nov 1 2013, 11:42 PM)
Shower time

Looks tight, but still looks like there is room for two... what do you say? wink.gif
Dano
Shower time

Sweet Sexy Ass....Love to Help You Wash-Up 2thumbs.gif 22.gif 22.gif
Dano
QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 31 2013, 01:36 PM)

Looks like He sure enjoyed His "Lunch" 22.gif 22.gif
40dd
Bath Time
Peep72
Shower time

All ready for me 22.gif
Peep72
QUOTE(40dd @ Nov 9 2013, 12:35 AM)
Bath Time

Need some lotion silvio.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.