QUOTE(40dd @ Jan 4 2014, 10:49 PM)
How about some ass?

Thats a ass Id like to kiss. Among other things
crimson
QUOTE(40dd @ Jan 5 2014, 12:49 AM)
How about some ass?

mMMM i would like all of that sweet ass smilio09.gif
40dd
Sorry guys, have been busy and haven't been on here for awhile. Here are a few teaser pics. I hope you like them!
40dd
Another one
40dd
A little more
40dd
Last one
Teo096
QUOTE(40dd @ Feb 5 2014, 09:06 PM)
Last one

Great series!
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(40dd @ Feb 5 2014, 09:02 PM)
Sorry guys, have been busy and haven't been on here for awhile.  Here are a few teaser pics.  I hope you like them!

QUOTE(40dd @ Feb 5 2014, 09:03 PM)
Another one

QUOTE(40dd @ Feb 5 2014, 09:04 PM)
A little more

Last one

You can wear my shirt like any time you want, doll love-smiley-077.gif
mtnguy75
QUOTE(40dd @ Feb 5 2014, 06:06 PM)
Last one

A goddess indeed!
crimson
Last one

mmM beautiful and sexy. perfect nipples smilio09.gif
crimson
QUOTE(40dd @ Jan 5 2014, 12:49 AM)
How about some ass?

oh wow i enjoy this more and more mMM yum smilio09.gif
Peep72
QUOTE(40dd @ Feb 5 2014, 06:06 PM)
Last one

Love your nips great for my mouth
freestyle
Last one

So beautiful
Puppet
wow 40 amazing pics and body. And welcome since I missed out on welcoming you. 2thumbs.gif
40dd
Sorry guys, have been real busy and not on here for awhile. Here is a quick pic I hope you like.
mtnguy75
QUOTE(40dd @ May 8 2014, 12:02 PM)
Sorry guys, have been real busy and not on here for awhile. Here is a quick pic I hope you like.

Damn !!! Like doesn't even describe what I'm feeling right now 22.gif . Glad to see you back for a visit darlin!
Buck Turgidson
Oh my!! An amazing pair of breasts!
2thumbs.gif
freestyle
QUOTE(40dd @ May 8 2014, 02:02 PM)

Stunning set of boobs darling. Great to see you again.
40dd
You are all too kind! Thank you for the kind words!
rage

AMAZING as always 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ

gorgeous! smilio14.gif
40dd
I am so so sorry!

There was a post on another thread here today.

I did the most dumb, stupid, embarrassing, thing I have ever done in my life today! I was at my husbands business helping him today and we got a little frisky in his office and took a picture. I then got on a computer at his office and posted it on my thread. Like a complete and total idiot, I did not close down the browser. My husband just went into his office to find a 17 year old boy(employee) at the computer with his pants down.

He made up this whole story as well as apparently replied to several messages. I am so sorry! I would never do this! Now what do I do, ahhhhh?!!! Maybe I should have stayed off..
mtnguy75
QUOTE(40dd @ May 8 2014, 09:51 PM)
I am so so sorry!

I did the most dumb, stupid, embarrassing, thing I have ever done in my life today! I was at my husbands business helping him today and we got a little frisky in his office and took a picture.  I then got on a computer at his office and posted it on my thread.  Like a complete and total idiot, I did not close down the browser.  My husband just went into his office to find a 17 year old boy(employee) at the computer with his pants down.

He made up this whole story as well as apparently replied to several messages.  I am so sorry!  I would never do this!  Now what do I do, ahhhhh?!!!  Maybe I should have stayed off..

Wow that is a bad deal indeed! But no worries, this is RMM after all wink.gif. Just post up some pics of your fine self and im sure we'll all forget it wink.gif
40dd
Maybe I will, need to calm down first.
mtnguy75
2thumbs.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(40dd @ May 8 2014, 11:51 PM)
I am so so sorry!

I did the most dumb, stupid, embarrassing, thing I have ever done in my life today! I was at my husbands business helping him today and we got a little frisky in his office and took a picture.  I then got on a computer at his office and posted it on my thread.  Like a complete and total idiot, I did not close down the browser.  My husband just went into his office to find a 17 year old boy(employee) at the computer with his pants down.

He made up this whole story as well as apparently replied to several messages.  I am so sorry!  I would never do this!  Now what do I do, ahhhhh?!!!  Maybe I should have stayed off..

It happens to all of us. Just like everything in life, it is simply a lesson learned. I understand the panic at first, but do you know this boy, or rather, does he know you? That changes everything. I suggest you take a deep breath. You can't undo what he has done anyway, so just lay low for a little while when you are at work with hubby. I'm sure everything will be fine. Although your breasts are one amazing sight to behold... the kid's seventeen. He's seen thousands of them already on the internet, so he will very soon forget about all of this.
Buck Turgidson
I agree with Freaky. One of those live and learn moments with a little embarrassment, no harm done. You came on and cleared up the situation, you did good. This too shall blow over and hope you continue here.
2thumbs.gif love-smiley-085.gif
QUOTE(40dd @ May 8 2014, 11:51 PM)
  Maybe I should have stayed off..

On the contrary, HE should have just said "Ooops, this is not my computer, I should just leave it alone"
Nonetheless, please stay! 2thumbs.gif
40dd
Fortunately, I think he is embarrassed enough that all will be fine.
40dd
So about 3 weeks ago, I decided it was time to get back in shape, lose some weight and start toning. So far I have lost 8lbs. Want to lose another 8-10lbs, and then start to firm back up(babies took a toll on my body!!!) I am going to take a picture like the below every Monday and will post it to see progress. Thanks!
mtnguy75
QUOTE(40dd @ May 12 2014, 08:55 PM)
So about 3 weeks ago, I decided it was time to get back in shape, lose some weight and start toning.  So far I have lost 8lbs.  Want to lose another 8-10lbs, and then start to firm back up(babies took a toll on my body!!!)  I am going to take a picture like the below every Monday and will post it to see progress.  Thanks!

Looking great ad always darlin, looking forward yo this project wink.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(40dd @ May 12 2014, 10:55 PM)
So about 3 weeks ago, I decided it was time to get back in shape, lose some weight and start toning.  So far I have lost 8lbs.  Want to lose another 8-10lbs, and then start to firm back up(babies took a toll on my body!!!)  I am going to take a picture like the below every Monday and will post it to see progress.  Thanks!

Already looking incredibly beautiful, so I can't imagine how gorgeous you will be when you are done with this project. Good luck, sweetie love-smiley-077.gif
crimson

mMM you are gorgeous
ddd35
QUOTE(40dd @ May 12 2014, 08:55 PM)

You look great
mobooblover
QUOTE(40dd @ May 12 2014, 09:55 PM)

My guess is many women that their babies only took that sort of toll on their bodies. You look great! I look forward to seeing the future pics (and love the tease down low). It'd also be fun to see a pic of you before you had kids sometime.
LovemInNJ

not only did I love this pic in the ratings area, that is a pretty neat idea. we get to see your hot bod and at the same time you can check your progress as you've noted. can't wait to see next Monday's now. best wishes on reaching your goal food-smiley-004.gif
40dd
Hot tub time
Timotheus2000
Can I join you?
40dd
A couple more getting ready for the hot tub pics;
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(40dd @ May 16 2014, 11:57 PM)

Fucking lovely!
Macdonald

need some company in that hottub? 22.gif
Snoopy05

Love the pics . You look stunning !
crimson

ohh that hot body mMMM

sweet tits and ass smilio09.gif 22.gif
40dd
Ok, week 2 picture.

Snoopy05
QUOTE(40dd @ May 19 2014, 11:03 PM)
Ok, week 2 picture.

Looking good 40DD, great looking boobs .
ciccone30
QUOTE(40dd @ May 20 2014, 04:03 AM)
Ok, week 2 picture.

Wow looking so sexy and in very good shape
40dd
QUOTE(ciccone30 @ May 19 2014, 11:32 PM)
Wow looking so sexy and in very good shape

Thank you! I've got a ways to go yet, but happy to be where I'm at now.
mtnguy75
QUOTE(40dd @ May 19 2014, 09:03 PM)
Ok, week 2 picture.

Very nice darlin! love-smiley-085.gif
LovemInNJ

so wish I could take a dip with you 22.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.