Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(junker @ Mar 8 2023, 10:51 PM)
Ixtlatl is a fake/repost.  I don't know who the model is, but the image appears on dozens of web pages.  Here's a higher res pic, at least.

thanks for the head's up on that Junker. hope to have time tomorrow to do my review and will withhold what i was going to say on that pic then.
food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
it's posting time smilio14.gif

Tinabra with the flower in her cleavage. beautiful bright color surrounded by a sky of blue and white and gorgeous round areolas and nipples so enticing i want to love-smiley-077.gif them every time she displays them.

MischiefAngel, lovely round and big tits with dark hair draping down toward them. big welcome and hope to see more posts from you smile.gif

Naturaljugs, whether that white top is covering them or down letting them hang over free, spectacular pair and love the color from the panties for a rosy, enthralling view!

Lovelyjubblies, the latest pic with the tits out, head tilted and hair to the left. thought of hair whipping around and then arm up to brush it back as your chest sticks forward.... heavenly

Beaready, can't take my eyes off those nipples once i see them. glistening with soap. the string top.

Hannahella94's most recent, not only would i like to do as the title states, but seemingly even larger looking with the pics. bigger in Texas? smilio05.gif

KimNu, beautiful below

HotwifeLara and her side stack. wonderful way to wake up in the morning

Cojade, beautiful dress, lovely tits, fine cleavage, sweet nipples. even if i may not be the right man, still think yours look awesome 2thumbs.gif

Sexy Latina's with the pouty lips and nipples peeking over the bra top. so wanting to love-smiley-077.gif but will have to stay busy because i see a lot of places to kiss

NudeFilipino and HannaHella with the shots below... hope not too lewd but both so pretty, thinking smilio09.gif so sexy! so pretty in the tight dress too Filipino!

at the moment these are all on page 1 and i'm hoping I've mentioned all that smilio05.gif me. it seems this was the week to be on and the ladies nailed it in spades! this is the RMM i totally come for. huge array of tits and yet all enticing in their own way. love it smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
as for the threads...

Ronin999's nom noms!
Tinabra's shirt lift! (oh, those titties!!)
Hannahella84's buns!
Ilovesexygirls' and TNgurlinSC's closeup!
MelonsRMagic's Mexican holiday pics!
MoodyBooty, not only the big melons and lips, but that avatar pic with the eyes and the lips and the lavender pink hair!
Nordicluv's latest posts!
Charlieginger, another thank you for what you and your husband posted. not sure what i can as for but maybe at some point i'll message you
and Bondi2/Bondiguy, to say welcome back! was posting/conversing with the hotties in the threads at the time and made it fun to check the threads daily. food-smiley-004.gif

really was a great week here grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
quick note of Naturaljugs currently on the rating page, Randomboo as part of yesterday's list, and Torontonerd's post in the threads food-smiley-004.gif
Bondi2
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Mar 10 2023, 09:22 PM)
as for the threads...

Ronin999's nom noms!
Tinabra's shirt lift! (oh, those titties!!)
Hannahella84's buns!
Ilovesexygirls' and TNgurlinSC's closeup!
MelonsRMagic's Mexican holiday pics!
MoodyBooty, not only the big melons and lips, but that avatar pic with the eyes and the lips and the lavender pink hair!
Nordicluv's latest posts!
Charlieginger, another thank you for what you and your husband posted.  not sure what i can as for but maybe at some point i'll message you
and Bondi2/Bondiguy, to say welcome back!  was posting/conversing with the hotties in the threads at the time and made it fun to check the threads daily.  food-smiley-004.gif
really was a great week here  grinning-smiley-003.gif

🤙
LovemInNJ
half week update smile.gif

hoping it's not a fake by the guest because the one marked as Karen with the mom tits... love-smiley-085.gif

love the look of those tits and nipples and such a sweet, beautiful face and smile! one i hope will join if it's her posting.

also quite nice from lovelyjubblies and twatwafflewv 2thumbs.gif

going a bit further back...
Doris1987 with nipples stealing the spotlight
Punisher1974, nude torso and sexy smile
and Naturaljugs and the milky smoothie

then there was Torontonerd and Ronin999 in the pierced pics
Tinabra and her MAGNIFICENT titfuck pic smilio14.gif
the flirt TNgurlinSC
Tinabra the daring
Nordicluv's pic of the sexy tan figure
seeing Hottonya respond in a post while wondering what she may have ready to post next

and curious if MissG has a response to my PM from earlier.

halfway into the week. beware the ides of March though. almost quarter of the way through the year! love-smiley-077.gif

LovemInNJ
two amazing pics found in the tittyfuck pic thread.
one by the ever-awesome Ronin.
the other by the eye-poppin' Tinabra.

And then in the top melons threads, the return of Ellie!

such a thrill by this trio 2thumbs.gif

and an early Happy St. Patrick's day to all celebrating tomorrow smilio10.gif
LovemInNJ
2 months.

2 exhausting months. wacko.gif

finally, back in the threads again. gonna take a long time to go through everything i missed. hope everyone's been well. missed a lot of you.
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 16 2023, 06:40 PM)
2 months.

2 exhausting months.  wacko.gif

finally, back in the threads again.  gonna take a long time to go through everything i missed.  hope everyone's been well.  missed a lot of you.

Welcome back food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Bigtittyfan @ May 17 2023, 07:33 AM)
Welcome back  food-smiley-004.gif

Thanks! was running into the issue yet again where something refused to let me past the rating page though it's only another part of the site. started wondering if this was the moment i'd have to leave it for good. glad i waited it out food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
apologies if it looks like i'm jumping around to post comments on so many threads in short time. backed up due to the time i couldn't get in and some of the posters I've been friendly with so i want them to know i'm still here. certainly missed a lot from what i've viewed so far, and some more drama as well
nordicluv
I left you a little something in your inbox love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(nordicluv @ May 18 2023, 07:41 PM)
I left you a little something in your inbox love-smiley-077.gif

many thanks love-smiley-077.gif
smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
quick note as i review the rating pics for the new members, liking the girl bits in view by Girlbits smile.gif

glad for all the messages everyone. wasn't sure if i'd ever get back to the threads again and this is where the fun is. big relief
LovemInNJ
a very good night to be searching around the threads.

Ellie's pic of hers hanging from above in the black panties...wow! love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif

looked over more from Sharecouple including the morning pic posted today 2thumbs.gif

thrilled to see Natash57 after such an extended amount of time. one of many i totally enjoy viewing again and again. smile.gif

reading more of Hottonya's posts and 22.gif with her descriptions.

and gotta say again about the Kev4fun pic posted on the thread created. So....much...titty! love-smiley-085.gif honestly, barely have an idea how to handle those the sizes of the many members on the site like hottonya, nordicluv, natash57, misthis, missguided, et al, but my lord how do you handle tits like those ohmy.gif my goodness.

but very good way to end the day. lovely pics, ladies love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
what a long list to go through on the rating page smilio14.gif

gonna take a while to comment on each pic. those i've got my eyes on...

Naughtyteacher
$exyB!tch1721
GlamourousGranny63
Blair
Daisy
the blonde guest after Daisy
Bigbang
Natash57 love-smiley-077.gif

such a fantastic array of beautiful breasts! love-smiley-085.gif
LovemInNJ
great to see familiar names after such a long time.

like Tobius wub.gif
Natash57 biggrin.gif
Hottonya love-smiley-085.gif
Ellie love-smiley-085.gif
Laura34D smile.gif

need more time to get familiar with the new members and what they're showing off. going through the rating page. lots of nice pairs there 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
made it on tonight smile.gif

some amazing thread pics in here!
DesireKristi! i tell you, everyone who looks is going to desire Kristi at one point or another blush.gif
Ellie! got in a sweet thought that she liked earlier and has posted some awesome pics 2thumbs.gif
Natash57! the woman has some stellar tits i LOVE viewing!
Nordicluv and Hottonya! hot in half bikinis 22.gif

Sweetnips69 and MidwestMinotaur in the Big Melons thread smile.gif

giving props to Doris1987 though i missed the thread post because her pics in the rating area are fantastic smile.gif

TNgurl letting her tits pop out love-smiley-085.gif

and in the rating pages
Guarooa
Easty
Prettymelons
Girlbits

guess that's all i've got for now. details for any as needed food-smiley-004.gif
and glad the crew is catching fakes. disappointed when i find i've given good comments to the undeserving.
LovemInNJ
between travel weekends, busy weeks, and difficulty to get into the threads, weeks got away from me. though rough, did find a few rating pics worth noting to me. threads have seemed bare.

Lamoalt: labeled as a wife, has fantastic tits and nipples and an incredible smile!
Crystalline: very nice pair with those nipples smile.gif
Nickii: love the dark hair and light tits. the way the cleavage looks, would love to squeeze them together smile.gif
Mishymaxi: look great to me
girlbits: her A's are awesome 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
very happy from a great surprise PM received in my box opened today
smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
trying to see what kind of reaction this gets. will say that since it's part of the scene i will understand if there's confusion as to what happened prior to get to this point. but hoping this sounds good.

--mid scene--

"Because I want to..." The rest of his words mumbled on purpose as he lay down on his left side.
Rolled onto her right facing him. "You want to what?"
"I want to..."
"Yes?"
Necks inched closer; lips pressed together. Arms wrapped tight around waists. Rotated onto his back dragging her on top. Smile widened as hands slid onto her hips.
"You little scamp! Why didn't you just say--" Tongue held, gazing at the tear trickling from his glistening eyes. "It's okay, babe. I want you by my side too. Always." Hands flat on his chest after sneaking under his robe; lower half straddled his waist. Nails grazed his abdomen as she sat up straight.....

(skipping dialogue as it won't make sense without the context of the rest of the story)

And with that, she pulled her arms in from her robe sleeves and then shot them overhead. Cloth fell onto his limbs, exposing her exquisite breasts to the cool nighttime air.
"Gorgeous" was all he could utter while scanning every square inch of her shapely torso. Daring digits crept down her firm thighs, pausing by the crease of her legs.
"Don't be afraid, babe." His trembling hands in hers; guided up her radiant skin until they covered her lava red areolas. Delightful moans released when they squeezed her.
Heart pounded in double time. Focused on her intoxicating expressions. Enthralled by the softness and smoothness of her chest.
Unable to move another muscle for several minutes.
In a bold move, he slid them up onto her shoulders and tugged lightly; she consented, arching her back before resting on his half-opened robe. Arms propped on either side of his head. Wriggling, gasping her pleasure as he affectionately kissed and caressed her summery flesh.

--end this part of the scene--

So, does it sound good? smile.gif
nordicluv
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jul 12 2023, 09:32 PM)
trying to see what kind of reaction this gets.  will say that since it's part of the scene i will understand if there's confusion as to what happened prior to get to this point.  but hoping this sounds good.
--mid scene--

"Because I want to..."  The rest of his words mumbled on purpose as he lay down on his left side.
Rolled onto her right facing him.  "You want to what?"
"I want to..."
"Yes?"
Necks inched closer; lips pressed together.  Arms wrapped tight around waists.  Rotated onto his back dragging her on top.  Smile widened as hands slid onto her hips.
"You little scamp!  Why didn't you just say--" Tongue held, gazing at the tear trickling from his glistening eyes.  "It's okay, babe.  I want you by my side too.  Always."  Hands flat on his chest after sneaking under his robe; lower half straddled his waist.  Nails grazed his abdomen as she sat up straight.....

(skipping dialogue as it won't make sense without the context of the rest of the story)

And with that, she pulled her arms in from her robe sleeves and then shot them overhead.  Cloth fell onto his limbs, exposing her exquisite breasts to the cool nighttime air.
"Gorgeous" was all he could utter while scanning every square inch of her shapely torso.  Daring digits crept down her firm thighs, pausing by the crease of her legs.
"Don't be afraid, babe."  His trembling hands in hers; guided up her radiant skin until they covered her lava red areolas.  Delightful moans released when they squeezed her.
Heart pounded in double time.  Focused on her intoxicating expressions.  Enthralled by the softness and smoothness of her chest.
Unable to move another muscle for several minutes.
In a bold move, he slid them up onto her shoulders and tugged lightly; she consented, arching her back before resting on his half-opened robe.  Arms propped on either side of his head.  Wriggling, gasping her pleasure as he affectionately kissed and caressed her summery flesh.

--end this part of the scene--

So, does it sound good? smile.gif

Luv it 2thumbs.gif
You're very talented smile.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jul 17 2023, 08:05 AM)
Luv it 2thumbs.gif
You're very talented  smile.gif

thanks Nordicluv love-smiley-077.gif anything in particular you enjoyed from the scene?

so frustrating to try to get to the threads and find while getting to the main page somehow the computer can't figure out that this is part of the same site. so, apologies for the very late response.
LovemInNJ
so many days trying to click here only to see the magic white screen of "this page may've moved! this page may no longer exist!" feels like bang.gif when i know you're all here

quick note, glad to have gone through the threads
seeing Natash's response to my post
seeing Ellie's splendid pics
seeing Kristi's fabulous figure
seeing TNgurlinSC's huge tits
seeing Nordicluv's response to my content smile.gif

if i see more and can get back here, will add it too grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
seeing quite a number of guests on the rating page. not sure how that translates to new members joining, but it is a refreshing sight. quite a few hotties there too that's new me

Hotwife 1369. taking some great pics from many angles and become a delight to view.
jennyyyyyt19. petite and tits so sweet. latest with the hair draped over them very pretty.
kirkwi2022. very nice handfuls and love the tan line there
John0907. she looks excellent!
Map1965. a very alluring horny pic
FoxxyBlaze12. intrigue me with the latest of the areolas and nipples
Tuesdaynightfun. beautiful tits and a fantastic smile!
Justforyou. great tits and dark "freckles" all around. can't say i enjoy the piercings but not taking points off for it either.

all i found from the first page 2thumbs.gif
if i've missed others let me know.

and thanks again Nordicluv love-smiley-077.gif working on the second half of the scene so if you want to read that too, let me know.
Tuesdaynightfun
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Aug 4 2023, 10:09 PM)
seeing quite a number of guests on the rating page.  not sure how that translates to new members joining, but it is a refreshing sight.  quite a few hotties there too that's new me

Hotwife 1369.  taking some great pics from many angles and become a delight to view.
jennyyyyyt19.  petite and tits so sweet.  latest with the hair draped over them very pretty.
kirkwi2022.  very nice handfuls and love the tan line there
John0907.  she looks excellent!
Map1965.  a very alluring horny pic
FoxxyBlaze12.  intrigue me with the latest of the areolas and nipples
Tuesdaynightfun.  beautiful tits and a fantastic smile!
Justforyou.  great tits and dark "freckles" all around.  can't say i enjoy the piercings but not taking points off for it either.

all i found from the first page  2thumbs.gif
if i've missed others let me know.

❤️❤️❤️
and thanks again Nordicluv love-smiley-077.gif working on the second half of the scene so if you want to read that too, let me know.

LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Tuesdaynightfun @ Aug 6 2023, 01:52 PM)

yes, totally enjoying your pics starting with that gorgeous smile of yours smile.gif then those big round tits and thick nipples love-smiley-085.gif lots of great pics posted 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
from last night's rating page....

Slutsssss, alluring figure and fantastic tits love-smiley-085.gif

Torsodolls..... thinking I might have a slight different view than jgsmmhrd. hard to tell because only one pic is posted but something about the areolas combined with the name is making me wonder if those are real or the tits of a doll's torso. if it's just a doll, that is some fine detail work! if they're real real, then i feel bad about questioning them. i think about how Missguided's look when she has them on display and this pic has that quality but MissG also shows the full body in her wardrobe. i am curious to see more to say the least.

Happywife39. great cleavage in the dress, awesome titties in shorts. great smile too

Doris1987, very nice side view, would love to cup them in my hands smile.gif

Hotwife1369, so sexy glistening when wet!!

i so go 22.gif reading Hottony's latest posts

LovemInNJ
wow, the rating page has been getting goooooood!
smilio14.gif
running down from the topmost pic on the screen

Doris1987, those sweeeeeeeeet nipples! and the hair tied to the side? awesome!!
Youngcpl, very nice pair of tan tits and tan lines
Michelle64, so want to cuddle up right there. pretty eyes too
Mcharles, wish i could caress those tits and kiss the nipples
Suzanne the Teacher, lots of good pics posted in a row. also want to cuddle up and more
strippedtwice, like the figure, like the way the hair looks there. love that sweet smile
Sweetjuice38, shower sex time sounds like fun time

spectacular pics by all food-smiley-004.gif

then there's DesireKristi and those sizzing pics of hers. making me 22.gif again smilio05.gif

reread Hottonya's post. thinking how it'd feel with her hand under the blanket, tits out for my viewing and her urging me on to explode for her

so glad when logging in works and the site is jumping with ladies like these grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
Extra note ohmy.gif

i just looked at the view count on DesireKristi's thread in the Top Melons section! Incredibly, my count is just about even with hers....?!

Holy happy.gif
LovemInNJ
more goodness to end the week smilio14.gif

Happywife39, amazing big tits out of the pink sweater. good for cuddles and kisses!
UnpietyLibidibi76, quite the nice first pic with tan lines. yet one more showing how sexy the English ladies are!
BigDickRed, a lot to like there! eyes, face, tits, areolas, cleavage, nipples, figure, tattoos. so many nice features to admire
Hotwife1369, even when not nude, showing off some major cleavage!
Sweetjuice38, continuing to make me smile smile.gif

and special love-smiley-077.gif to Onlydans and Tuesdaynightfun to say thank you food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
got her sexiness DesireKristi going all out in her thread.

someone saying they saw MissG on earlier (miss her much)

eager to see what Hottonya posts next.

and lots on the sending messages, kind of feel like if i send one i'm interrupting others at the moment while making sure i reply to what's been sent to me. smile.gif

didn't see anything on the rating page today though. was a bit antsy trying to log in to find out. hoping with all the guest posted recently maybe some are real and will join soon. lots of beautiful pics by new member that make finding out so exciting

smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
yay, new pics on the rating page smilio14.gif

first there, SexyLatina! shirt up, tits out, nipples and areolas in full view. sweet necklace as well!
FuckingFoxxx! another with nipples i can't take my eyes off. looks great with the blue dress!
Mcharles! beautiful tits and nipples. wishing i could please and play with them. love the dark hair showing against the lighter skin. very pretty!

excellent work flash by the TNgurlinSC

from the upward view to the new dress with the rings allowing view straight through to the cleavage, Ellie is flaunting what she's got in a very good way 2thumbs.gif

Kristi continuing to show how desirable she is

extra birthday wishes for Hottonya in case she stops by here.

and many thanks to Onlydans for make this an awesome week food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
looks like the rating page came alive this evening smilio10.gif

Buzz90's dynamite DDs! don't know if it's the woman in the pic posting or someone connected to her that let it be posted, but know that i've mentioned in my thread often that while it may look nice, it's difficult for me to get past nipple piercings. beyond that, they are a lovely pair and scored them accordingly. i'm sure others will comment how much they like them with the piercings. just my opinion. Welcome and hope you enjoy it here smile.gif

nanlove815! first pic looks really nice! as you say, those chinese Melons are quite pretty and fit your figure well. the hair and necklace are nice bonuses along with your pretty face. (apologies for using the same term multiple times). overall, it is a sweet first topless post. as for the other pic, also quite pretty. it's harder to put into words as i really don't know how to rate that beyond if i like the look of it or not. but i do like it. welcome to you as well smile.gif

MissFlashie! didn't put it in the rating page comment, but i'd guess by the name she likes to flash. simple pull shirt up, but they're lovely tits and looks pretty that way. Welcome smile.gif

Hotwife 1369, looking at the in bed pic and imagining how awesome it would be to wake up to that first thing in the morning!

Nextdoorneighbor. first noticed in the black and white pic and then in the color one. those dark areolas! they stand out so well and caught my eye quickly. nice pull down to let the nippples peak out over the shirt too.

threads seemed quiet. did check out Nordicluv's latest comment though. maybe it'll be more active by the time i log on again.

amazing pics ladies 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
I read this comic online this morning figured to post it here just because i thought it was funny enough to share.

[attachmentid=307336]
LovemInNJ
rather surprised how quiet the rating page has been coz.gif

wonder if there'll be a tsunami of boobies, tits, breasts, melons... ready to be shown by the weekend smile.gif
LovemInNJ
ask and hope and you shall be rewarded 2thumbs.gif pics must've come on after i left for the night yesterday, but great to return and see.

One, MissGuided and that spectacular post on the rating page smilio14.gif all the thing i enjoy about her are all there in this pic. those that have read my thread for a long time know i adore this woman and just can't say enough good things. will simply say i'm thrilled to have our MissG back again wub.gif

then Mygnargirl, beautiful wet pair and the body she has is wow!
then K8nasty, beautiful tits, kissable pink lips, nice hair. interesting with the lip piercing. very nice!
and nanlove815, quite nice to see closer up and from an angled view. necklace a nice bonus

happy to see Randomgal123. another sexy pic. Bigtittyfan pretty much said all i would've in the comment section there smile.gif

nextdoorneighbor! upward angle view of the tits and nipples, neck and hair. great cleavage too. makes me wish i had a neighbor as good looking to say hi to 2thumbs.gif

Suzanne the teacher. down under view makes me think those tits are going to bounce on my face. for the other pic, would love to if i can get her to smile afterward. two of the other pics shows her sweet smile and feel like that would a great reward.

hoping the ladies don't feel slighted from what i write. seemed to have gotten one such PM recently. i mean, as you may tell from the partial scene i typed in here, i can say A LOT of things about what i enjoy about posted pics. but i keep it minimal because i want to get to everyone in the limited time i have and not sure sometimes if the poster is female or a male posting on behalf of the female displayed. some know how friendly i am, so if you want to hear more i'm always willing to. just point to the pic and watch my words flow smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
just want to say thank you for those that have PM'd me recently. it's a rare treat to see something waiting for me once i can get to the page and very much appreciated smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
wanted to do this sooner but in the middle of looking through threads and replying to PMs, i get a different 'white screen of doom' with the message of 'bad gateway'. very annoying because i don't know now if that PM went through. anyway, saw some great pics in the rating page i wanted to mention.

normally want to stay away from the guests until they join but the two currently at the top of the now yesterday list, the shy wife and quick flash, look amazing. first with some beautiful full breasts and the right nipple showing. second with a nice flash and sweet smile. both very nice!

Nextdoorneighbor, another great one of the tits and cleavage. a little sad i can't see the nipples as well in this one but also looking good!

K8nasty, nice tit, nice nipple, like the tattoo. not thrilled by piercing though but that's just me.

MissGuided and another fabulous topless in a car pic. glad for the seat belt; gotta protect those spectacular titties! smilio14.gif placed a comment there that pretty much sums up what i was thinking at the moment smile.gif

excellent gif video by g-girly in the shirt flirt section

2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
nearing month end and the titties are coming out strong on the rating page! smilio14.gif

Bigone7718. first pic in the shirt, wow. popped out of the shirt, WOW! look so full there and with pretty areolas and nipples of light pink

Bustyhotwife. the way her breasts are hanging, i'm wishing i was under her and not sure if positioned as is would be best or if she was up a little higher to lean up and love-smiley-077.gif them

Suzanne the teacher. ususally i'm love-smiley-085.gif looking at the pics because of how huge her tits are. in this pic for the lower region, i'm 22.gif wanting to slide in

Jennyyyyyt19. wow!! love-smiley-085.gif so pretty with the matching bra and panties. love the hair too! and from seeing the other topless pics, would be very eager to help get the bra off. don't know if i could do the arm around the back, snap of one hand to unhook it. maybe both hands. or standing behind her to be sure i got it right. if it does have hooks. but somehow, someway, would help get the bra off and the titties free smilio14.gif

and noticed a few flirty pics posted by g-girly. looked amazing while they were up 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
looking at some of the threads and seem to be in agreement with some that we don't need these infomercial threads taking up space coz.gif
LovemInNJ
listing now as part of the yesterday pics, but some really hot ones tonight smilio14.gif

can say this about the one by name of Slutsssss. like the figure, like the tits, pretty areolas and nipples, and like the style of the panties she's wearing.

Bigone7718, looking at them again and still thinking i'd be lost within that cleavage 22.gif would probably keep me nice and warm though

milfie, looking good in that riding pose. grinning-smiley-003.gif quite a few of my faves probably also look amazing like that too.

Jennyyyyyt19. though so pretty in that bra n' panty combo, now that the bra is off, can clearly see how beautiful her naked self is. perfect round areolas and nipples, candy for the eyes. delighted by all the pics she's taken so far and eager to see what else may come. 2thumbs.gif

Missguided. she continues to delight and very likely always will wub.gif now that the seatbelt has been pushed just out of the way, i would be so eager to caress, kiss, fondle, play with her magnificent breasts so long as she would let me. probably would kiss my way around and up to her neck and higher. pretty and colorful top with jeans. even imagining that being her passenger beforehand be sitting there looking at passersby wanting to point as if saying "look at the adorable woman sitting next to me" 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif

Bustyhotwife. lovely skin tone leading to sweet looking areolas and nipples

and guest iceeyeshot, love how the nipples want to be seen and poke against the yellow top

ladies, wow! smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
and the rating page keeps going strong. making me feel like i'm back to daily posting here about how well the ladies are keeping me excited smilio10.gif

top of the list at the moment and good to see again Tinabra36 behind the wheel keeping her titties safe. and with one of her magnificent nipples out front! smile.gif

Dreamweaver1996, beautiful topless pic with the gray sweats(?) while hiding behind the camera. like the hair up that way and with it draped on her tits. pretty pic, nothing wrong the way she looks or her thickness smile.gif

Bigone8817, continues to delight when her tits are out. nice smushed together and bonus for the painted nails 2thumbs.gif

Sweetjuice38, pale is good. curious how angelic she'd look in a white towel or robe. sweet nipples and smile

and nononecan48, very pretty chest with the dark areolas. and the necklace too.

and they say a picture is worth a thousand words. at the rate i'm going, i wonder how easily i can do that with MissG's pics smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
the delight and excitement continues on in the rating page!

nononecan48. liking this undeboob shot. the angle suggests to reach up and squeeze them as soon as possible. plus nice view of the chin and hair showing. quite pretty.

Bigone8817, top down, tits out. neighbors have to know they have a hottie in the area.

Pennyshares. i agree with the title, those are some nice tits! would be quite eager to squeeze them if i were there. like the nipples and cleavage too. also bonus for the hair showing smile.gif

Dreamweaver1996, another sweet pic! like the flash there. as i wrote on the comment, notice the blending of the areolas to the rest of the skin. from what i've seen on the site, it's not very common which makes it more memorable in a good way. hope she wouldn't mind me staring there smilio05.gif

Agirl231. big! button nipples! smooth looking skin. quite nice, hope to see more

aw90. great full body pic with an underboob view. imagining she'd have that sweet smile like in the other pic.

and then the sweet MissG. Here we go!
first, excellent beach pic! full body, sexy figure! marvelous tits! i see it as this. happen to step on the beach figuring to get out and get some sun. i look over into the distance and see this beautiful woman jogging across the sand and cresting waves. take a double look as her chest seems to magically bounce in rhythm like the women on Baywatch. blood rushes from my one head to the other. a little dizzy and nearly fall over. eyes open to see her standing over me asking if i'm alright now. i say i'm okay but she stays to make sure. sets up chairs. chill on the beach. serve up some drinks as the wind blows the salty air our way. after recovering, she takes my hand and runs me over to the ocean. dips under the water a moment and then surfaces, whipping her wet hair back, tits glistening in the sun. gazing upon this mermaid in the waters. go up hug her and her incredible tits leading into many kisses by both. come back out of the water and see the bottom clinging to her hips and thighs. back of my mind wondering if i could help her out of it later...

or in other words, MissG, i absolutely love this pic you've posted. love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
a bit slower, but expected with a holiday weekend.
rating page has some really nice pairs by guests. two in particular are the "my big Melons are out again" and "what do you think?" two very different sizes. different hair color. but both tantalizing tits from what i can see 2thumbs.gif

as for named members, nononecan48, really like that dark areola and nipple in view. can see kissing it and then down into the cleavage to cross over to the other and back again.

and Missguided dipping her feet into the water. first, love her figure. would probably walk up behind her for a great big hug, nice and slow so she's not surprised by the sudden arms and hands touching her. then her marvelous melons i could stare at all day though i'm sure she'd rather i do more than just look wink.gif thighs to wrap me and hold me close... MissG has a certain something beyond just what her pics show that excite me so much 22.gif

speaking of which, there was that wet T-shirt pic that looked amazing with the shirt clinging all over her skin and with the areola clearly in view. light rosy from behind the white shirt. glistening. and with the hair tied with the rubber band, and curious how it was styled for it.

Ellie with some great pics on her thread as well. one with clever needed to get the bra off her chest (and such as sweet, lovely, chest it is!). another with the bra half on, right breast free, and so pretty with the cleavage as it hangs there. and finally the nipple poking up through the white tip. so many ways to want to warm her and it up smile.gif

and finally, saw the immediate responses by BillyB and Jennyyyyyyt19 to mine in the Swallow thread. even though they could've responded in any way, they used my post for it smile.gif wish i could say i experienced what BillyB said, but for the couple times i had, that's not how it ended. wish it had once by someone willing and enjoyed it. would sure show my appreciation afteward. then there's Jennyyyyyyt19's. checking out her pics, i would certainly be ready for it and the sweet treatment I'd experience. makes me think of the advice i once heard about pineapple juice smilio05.gif

then that reminds me of a song in the 80s, Erasure, with a lyrics that went "I try to discover. a little something to make me sweeter" and i just giggle to myself thinking Pineapple Juice!

but BillyB and Jennyyyyyt19 make it sound so dellightful grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
gotta say that after watching a lot of Dr. Pimple Popper, My Feet Are Killing Me, and Save My Skin, finally ventured onto E! channel's show Botched. quite surprised at what they are trying to fix. great plastic surgeons and am impressed how they've been able to fix up the women needing all kinds of work to get their breasts the way they should've been. even going as far as creating new bellybuttons or adding lost areolas. these are the guys that help "save the tatas".

certainly gives me an understanding of what some of the ladies have gone through in their own enhancement surgeries.
LovemInNJ
and along with the above, the newest set of rating pics have appeared
smilio14.gif

was Tinabra36's highest on the pages so saw it first. sexy when wet! plus with the white top clinging to her lovely areolas and nipples there's the necklace making her extra beautiful as she appears to cool off on a hot summer day smile.gif

then MissG now in the tub. magnificent tits hovering over the water (not sitting in the water ready to be lapped by it as the waves crest over them). can't get enough of that sexy figure of hers wub.gif took me a moment, but can she has her nails done too. NICE!!

quite a few guests looking great there. just holding back from 10s as i'd rather see 10s go to the members that've joined.
LovemInNJ
thanking Buck for his eagle eye on that one guest's pic where things about the pic weren't making sense to him. glad he caught that as i will hold my comment if a similar one is posted with the face. still swear it looks like former actress Lisa Welchel from The Fact Of Life (Blair Warner character).
Missguided
Buck is the master at catching out the fakes. This site needs more bucks 🥰
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Missguided @ Sep 6 2023, 01:24 AM)
Buck is the master at catching out the fakes. This site needs more bucks 🥰

totally food-smiley-004.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.