Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: A pic request. Jeans, half on half off, whatever
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
allmebaby
now back to the thread.
closeup
I'd prefer to think of those jeans as half off, not half on. tongue.gif
Jo-Jo62
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Jan 5 2006, 11:52 PM)
now back to the thread.

Good one, Allme!
belicked6924
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Jan 5 2006, 06:52 PM)
now back to the thread.

Damn, allme you bring all new meaning to words sexy, beautiful, and gorgeous. I would give anything to be sitting on that couch behind you. smilio12.gif 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
nice pic ladies... a tease is just as good as the whole thing somtimes 2thumbs.gif
Mezrein
Ok a few things

1: Damn, you ladies are HELLA fine in jeans!
2: Yes I like full bare ass, full bare body too!
3: A woman in tight jeans doin what you ladies are doin is my faviorate type of pose
4: Keepem comin ladies! smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Mezrein @ Jan 6 2006, 12:43 AM)
4: Keepem comin ladies! smile.gif

Im afraid its Sussed's man that keeps comin! haha

(jrock, you gotta give some points for that cross thread reference)
jrock8
QUOTE(Jo-Jo62 @ Jan 5 2006, 04:46 PM)
I know your type, Mez, you just want full bare ass!

this pic brings up one of the new wonders of the world... when a woman has an ass that's so firm the cheeks come together to form a dimple at the top... mmm, now THAT is hot 22.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 5 2006, 11:50 PM)

bondi... i'll give you one of your favorite replies... "ZING!" laughing-smiley-014.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 6 2006, 04:29 AM)
bondi... i'll give you one of your favorite replies... "ZING!"  laughing-smiley-014.gif

SWISH! haha
Puppet
very nice pics.. keep them coming
Puppet
JROTT.. on a roll
jessie
[attachmentid=10958]Anyone miss me?? I havn't posted on this thread in a while.
hott1976
just adding to these threads.. don't mind me. tongue.gif
Puppet
very nice.. these were showing up for me before! smile.gif
Mezrein
Looove the shots ladies, smile.gif
Puppet
SUP MEZZ
jessie
[attachmentid=10998]I didn't know wich thread this picture went in. Backs or jeans ??
Puppet
Jesssssssssieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee smile.gif HI beautiful smile.gif
jessie
QUOTE(Puppet @ Jan 7 2006, 05:52 PM)
Jesssssssssieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee smile.gif HI beautiful smile.gif

hello stud!!
Puppet
Mmmm the pleasure is allll mine smile.gif
evade20
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 7 2006, 12:20 PM)
just adding to these threads.. don't mind me.   tongue.gif

OOOh, I meant to comment about this Hott pic yesterday while it was Hott off the press, but I was called away...

Now Ms Hott, I realize that you have stated a couple of times that your derriere is not your favorite part of your body. Now this puzzles me as I'm sure it puzzles numerous members (both male and female) of RMM. It is evident by looking at the profile of your bod in this pic that you have a fine well toned tush. That, however, is not the reason I chose to comment on this picture. You've been hiding something from us! You've got another tat on your lower back that I can't remember seeing. ( Of course you may have shown it in the disapearing ph34r.gif mode confused-smiley-013.gif ) Please do take a pic of your back-side and show off your body art. If you pulled up your jeans partially (or not) you could post it on this conference and title it "half moon and tat" tongue.gif , or you could post it on your own conference. ph34r.gif smilio05.gif 2thumbs.gif You go girl!
Mezrein
Ahhh I love women, smile.gif
woodthrush

hott, you make lurking these forums a necessary activity. you post a smoking hot pic to be rated, but you slip even hotter pics into these threads - what's a poor guy gonna do but chase them all down.
Puppet
All our ladies make it worth coming in.. but yea Hott definately warms my cockles tongue.gif
sussed2
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 6 2006, 12:50 AM)

lmfao !!!!

Smartass!!! nah.gif

That was a good one... 1 billion points tongue.gif
Puppet
damn sussed i thought you may have had a picture for this thread as well
bondiguy
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Jan 8 2006, 07:34 PM)
lmfao !!!!

Smartass!!!  nah.gif
That was a good one... 1 billion points  tongue.gif

Woohoo... what can I trade those points for? They have to be redeemable for something 03.gif haha

Jessie and hott... great pics girl, I had wood! tongue.gif

Sussed... u need that adaptor girl.... NOW!
Mezrein
I think she has had one in here. Least I thought she did.
jrock8
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 8 2006, 09:31 PM)
Woohoo... what can I trade those points for? They have to be redeemable for something  03.gif haha

Jessie and hott... great pics girl, I had wood! tongue.gif

Sussed... u need that adaptor girl.... NOW!

bondi angry-smiley-011.gif ... i make a comment like that in another thread and you say she's gonna kick my ass... you make it, and she happens to see it and you get props?

*smacks bondi in the back of the head a third time... steals his 1 billion points to redeem w/sussed, and then plans on telling bondi all about it just to rub it in* nah.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 7 2006, 11:20 AM)

hott... i don't know if this pic qualifies b/c i'm not really sure if i see any jeans...

but FUCK IT, i don't care b/c i see your hott ass, hard stomach, and perky tits and that is really all i care about in that pic tongue.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
Mezrein
It auto qualifies, she's Hott after all. LOL smile.gif
hott1976

No no no you silly's look to the right... the jeans are in there...just barely. smile.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 9 2006, 05:09 PM)
No no no you silly's look to the right... the jeans are in there...just barely.  smile.gif

nope, i'm sorry... but why in the hell would i look at that part of the picture when there is so much of you to enjoy in it? love-smiley-077.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 9 2006, 05:14 AM)
bondi  angry-smiley-011.gif ... i make a comment like that in another thread and you say she's gonna kick my ass... you make it, and she happens to see it and you get props?

*smacks bondi in the back of the head a third time... steals his 1 billion points to redeem w/sussed, and then plans on telling bondi all about it just to rub it in*  nah.gif

haha.... the lady obviously has very good taste! haha

The points have already been redeemed! 11.gif haha
jrock8
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 11 2006, 12:06 AM)
haha.... the lady obviously has very good taste! haha

The points have already been redeemed! 11.gif haha

for all those out there waiting to jump on this since bondi left the door WIDE open... he meant that he redeemed them w/sussed... sorry dude, but i'm not lettin' you set me up like that tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 11 2006, 02:45 AM)
for all those out there waiting to jump on this since bondi left the door WIDE open... he meant that he redeemed them w/sussed... sorry dude, but i'm not lettin' you set me up like that tongue.gif

suuuuuuuure
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 11 2006, 02:45 AM)

I think that was quite obvious... but if I MUST clarify each little point for those of you too SLOW to understand, in future I will haha

(Im Canadian... they think I'm slow eh) haha one for Gnappy!
Mezrein
Gack! It's slipping!!

BUMPAGE!
bondiguy
now there is an under used word.... GACK!
sensual_lips
so many thread so little time i just found this thread here are some of me taking off my pants they r not jeans butt ahhh i mean but lol
Ratt
QUOTE(sensual_lips @ Jan 17 2006, 10:45 AM)
so many thread so little time i  just found this thread here are some of me  taking off my pants they r not jeans  butt   ahhh i mean but lol

Well that's just it... If you're not careful; you may join my list of favourite girls...
Mezrein
Niceee! smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Mezrein @ Jan 16 2006, 11:18 PM)
Niceee! smile.gif

Hey Mez how the fuck are ya dude? food-smiley-004.gif
Mezrein
Im alive.. With all the time I spend at my woman's I don't get the option to check this to often, sad.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Mezrein @ Jan 17 2006, 01:00 AM)
Im alive.. With all the time I spend at my woman's I don't get the option to check this to often, sad.gif

ah yes but nothing beats the real thing!
Mezrein
True, but still enjoy looking at the menu from time to time, which is harder and harder to do at this point. Plus got a lot of people that I miss talkin to on here.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Mezrein @ Jan 17 2006, 10:13 AM)
True, but still enjoy looking at the menu from time to time, which is harder and harder to do at this point. Plus got a lot of people that I miss talkin to on here.

i miss you too, buddy!
*group hug*
jrock8
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 17 2006, 11:16 AM)
i miss you too, buddy!
*group hug*

watch out bondi and mez... gnapp's gonna try to slip you the tongue! tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 17 2006, 04:53 PM)
watch out bondi and mez... gnapp's gonna try to slip you the tongue!  tongue.gif

that mother fucker just stuck his tongue down Naz's throat.... im outta here tongue.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 18 2006, 01:00 AM)
that mother fucker just stuck his tongue down Naz's throat.... im outta here tongue.gif

well don't worry... if you don't want "sloppy seconds" i'm sure he'll jork you instead... be the boot bondi, be the boot
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.