Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sunshine1
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
sunshine1
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 5 2009, 07:46 AM)
It just got better  2thumbs.gif

Thanks 3D. love-smiley-077.gif
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Dec 6 2009, 10:21 PM)
That's good to hear. wink.gif  08.gif

seems it might be ending well too
sunshine1
QUOTE(nybandit @ Dec 5 2009, 10:58 AM)
God damn....that is the best start to a saturday I could ever imagine....thanks Sunshine....

enjoy your weekend!

Thank you Bandit! love-smiley-077.gif
sunshine1
QUOTE(r8rman1 @ Dec 5 2009, 06:43 PM)
Well, I guess the second hottest thing in Georgia today is the SEC Championship game!

lol - you're a sweetheart, r8rman! love-smiley-077.gif
sunshine1
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Dec 6 2009, 09:28 AM)
Sunshine has smiled upon me and now i smile  smile.gif

You make me smile too. smile.gif How's the book coming along?
sunshine1
QUOTE(valoish @ Dec 6 2009, 10:09 AM)
I've been smiling ever since May when she joined RMM!!!!!!

Aww thanks V. love-smiley-052.gif
mtnguy75
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Dec 6 2009, 07:23 PM)
Oh I forgot that you are in Colorado. Let's just pretend I never asked that question. lol

Thanks and I hope you got caught up on those chores. wink.gif

LOL well dont let the weather bother you, if it wasnt for chores and work id find something to hunt wink.gif Chores are done today and back to work tommarrow, but theres always next weekend right 2thumbs.gif Take care darlin and hopefully well talk to ya real soon love-smiley-077.gif
Melon Midget
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Dec 5 2009, 12:47 AM)
Have a great weekend!  smile.gif

That pic will definitely make u feel warm when its cold as hell in Illinois! In DDD territory!
Hey Sunshine hope you're doing good and getting ready for the holidays. Sorry I haven't commented in a while, trucking is booming and got me super busy...
ddd35
Hi you sexy babe tongue.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Dec 6 2009, 10:26 PM)
Thank you Bandit!  love-smiley-077.gif

Oh no....Thank you Sunshine....ever since you have allowed me to peruse that heaven sent figure of yours i have been jonesing for more and more of you! lol I am officailly addicted to your perfection! Thank you for being so sexy and "arousing" 22.gif love-smiley-077.gif
valoish
QUOTE(nybandit @ Dec 7 2009, 06:24 PM)
Oh no....Thank you Sunshine....ever since you have allowed me to peruse that heaven sent figure of yours i have been jonesing for more and more of you! lol  I am officailly addicted to your perfection!  Thank you for being so sexy and "arousing" 22.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Sunshine is one phenomenal beauty that is very hard to not become addicted to.

Is there a word that can describe more than perfection.... if not we should use the word Sunshine for such a purpose
peterpan
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Dec 5 2009, 01:47 AM)

WOW.. Great image to enjoy the weekend over.. Sunshine, you're the best !!!
gwiskup
QUOTE(athleticbabe @ Dec 3 2009, 09:54 PM)
Sunshine, you are gorgeous!!

Am I the only one who thinks this woman should be in Playboy magazine???? -AB

No ... she should be right along side you ! love-smiley-085.gif smilio05.gif smilio10.gif
kcoc72
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Dec 5 2009, 01:47 AM)

I'm not sure how I missed this pic, but it is SUPER HOT!!! SO sexy!!! 2thumbs.gif
mtnguy75
QUOTE(kcoc72 @ Dec 8 2009, 11:04 AM)
I'm not sure how I missed this pic, but it is SUPER HOT!!! SO sexy!!! 2thumbs.gif

Shes sneaky that way sometimes tongue.gif
kcoc72
QUOTE(mtnguy75 @ Dec 8 2009, 02:07 PM)
Shes sneaky that way sometimes  tongue.gif

Sneaky and SO smokin' hot...I can handle that combo!! 2thumbs.gif
mtnguy75
QUOTE(kcoc72 @ Dec 8 2009, 12:09 PM)
Sneaky and SO smokin' hot...I can handle that combo!!  2thumbs.gif

I totaly agree!!! 2thumbs.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Dec 6 2009, 10:32 PM)
You make me smile too.  smile.gif  How's the book coming along?

wub.gif stalled a bit because of the chaos with the office and the weekends. but i'm set to bring in that "hero/heroine 1st attempt at intimacy" chapter i showed you for the January meeting (Dec is skipped since the store is in Christmas mode). then i've got to work on the chapter after it and i'll have everything through the end of the section done (last three chapters were allready conceived prior to this). thinking of having it done like in Death Wish 3 so that the hero has to deal with an endurance battle with a rowdy gang of demons and then two demon lords. feels good to have so much written out.
mtnguy75
Im begining to hate winter...................sunshine doesnt come out near as much wink.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(mtnguy75 @ Dec 21 2009, 03:53 PM)
Im begining to hate winter...................sunshine doesnt come out near as much wink.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif Agreed
valoish
I hope she wasn't made captive by Santa!!!!
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(valoish @ Dec 22 2009, 10:09 AM)
I hope she wasn't made captive by Santa!!!!

but if he is, it's only because he's making sure she's on the nice list smile.gif
Buck Turgidson
I'm not one to stand by and let some Nicholas Kringle alias steal our Sunshine.

ph34r.gif
mtnguy75
Spose we outa round up a posse?? guns.gif
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(mtnguy75 @ Dec 24 2009, 08:20 PM)
Spose we outa round up a posse?? guns.gif

you can count me in
sunshine1
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you've had a wonderful day filled with family and friends. food-smiley-004.gif

You guys are so dang sweet - thank you so much for the sweet comments. I've missed you all. love-smiley-077.gif
Buck Turgidson
And then... there was Sunshine!
love-smiley-052.gif
mtnguy75
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Dec 25 2009, 10:37 PM)
And then... there was Sunshine!
wub.gif

A short visit that lights up my day!!! 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Dec 25 2009, 10:22 PM)
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you've had a wonderful day filled with family and friends.  food-smiley-004.gif 

You guys are so dang sweet - thank you so much for the sweet comments. I've missed you all.  love-smiley-077.gif

The mroning after , and I have seen the light .
nybandit
It always a great day when sunshine stops by..... tongue.gif
mtnguy75
ph34r.gif There was a sunshine siteing today!! 2thumbs.gif
raikkf2007
about time!
sunshine1
Popping in to say hello and wish everyone a very happy and safe new year! I'm looking forward to a great 2010 - and hope to spend quite a bit of it with you guys and girls! love-smiley-077.gif
nybandit
Holy Christmas!! I wish that present was under my tree.....how great it would be to unwrap you!! Great pics....actually they are Phenomenal..outstanding...perfect...i could go on forever! Thanks for the pics and Happy New Year my precious Sunshine! smilio05.gif
valoish
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Dec 30 2009, 05:42 PM)
Popping in to say hello and wish everyone a very happy and safe new year! I'm looking forward to a great 2010 - and hope to spend quite a bit of it with you guys and girls!  love-smiley-077.gif

I wish those had been taken under my Christmas tree....maybe next year!

And a wonderful, safe and healthy 2010 to you also Sunshine!
kcoc72
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Dec 30 2009, 06:42 PM)
Popping in to say hello and wish everyone a very happy and safe new year! I'm looking forward to a great 2010 - and hope to spend quite a bit of it with you guys and girls!  love-smiley-077.gif

Those are some hot pics to take us into 2010! You have such an amazing body and your lips and smile are absolutely gorgeous!! Glad to know you hope to spend time with us still in 2010...I'm sure you will have some great pics in store for us! Have a great New Year's! food-smiley-004.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Dec 30 2009, 04:42 PM)

Hope you do indeed have a wonderful 2010 , and HEY your new pics are awesome hun !!!! 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-077.gif
johnny wadd
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Dec 30 2009, 07:42 PM)

Wow,let the Sunshine in! Happy New Year Sunshine.BTW ,Beautiful Pictures 2thumbs.gif
sunshine1
Thanks Bandit, V, LTT, R8rman, Mtnguy, Kcoc, Buck, 3D, Jax, Raikkf, Johnny, MM, Peterpan, AB, Gwiskup, Kristi, Michelle, Dig Nghts, and everyone!! love-smiley-077.gif

Happy New Year!! food-smiley-004.gif

Baby it's cold outside! wink.gif Stay warm.
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Jan 1 2010, 10:41 PM)
Thanks Bandit, V, LTT, R8rman, Mtnguy, Kcoc, Buck, 3D, Jax, Raikkf, Johnny, MM, Peterpan, AB, Gwiskup, Kristi, Michelle, Dig Nghts, and everyone!!   love-smiley-077.gif

Baby it's cold outside! wink.gif  Stay warm.

it just got a lil warmer where i am
and as always the pleasure was mine
mtnguy75
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Jan 1 2010, 07:41 PM)
Thanks Bandit, V, LTT, R8rman, Mtnguy, Kcoc, Buck, 3D, Jax, Raikkf, Johnny, MM, Peterpan, AB, Gwiskup, Kristi, Michelle, Dig Nghts, and everyone!!   love-smiley-077.gif

If its cold outside then get inside and cuddle up darlin wink.gif Happy new year to you darlin love-smiley-077.gif
r8rman1
thats NOT cold... that is SMOKIN HOT! wub.gif
johnny wadd
"The hourglass figure is often considered to be an epitome of female beauty" 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Jan 1 2010, 08:41 PM)

WOW you just heated it up !!!!
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Dec 30 2009, 06:42 PM)

would've loved to wake up on christmas morning to such a beautiful sight. didn't realize i'd been away that long to missing seeing these pics until now. a happy new year to you Sunshine! love-smiley-077.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Jan 1 2010, 10:41 PM)

WOW smilio05.gif smilio09.gif
valoish
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Jan 1 2010, 09:41 PM)

This is the best New Year wish I got this year!
sunshine1
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Jan 1 2010, 11:41 PM)
it just got a lil warmer where i am
and as always the pleasure was mine

smile.gif Such a doll. Glad to help warm you up. What's up?
sunshine1
QUOTE(mtnguy75 @ Jan 2 2010, 12:43 AM)
If its cold outside then get inside and cuddle up darlin wink.gif Happy new year to you darlin  love-smiley-077.gif

Gotta love that body heat, let's cuddle! wink.gif love-smiley-077.gif
sunshine1
QUOTE(r8rman1 @ Jan 2 2010, 01:02 AM)
thats NOT cold...    that is SMOKIN HOT! wub.gif

smilio05.gif Aww thanks r8rman! smile.gif Haven't seen you in forever. How are you sweetie?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.