Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Pics Posted With Your Hair In Them
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
evade20
QUOTE(scharferfeger77 @ May 28 2006, 11:27 AM)
[attachmentid=21654]How do you like this pic then?

Already one of my favorite beach shotss... love-smiley-085.gif
natalie
QUOTE(evade20 @ May 28 2006, 02:12 PM)
Already one of my favorite beach shotss... love-smiley-085.gif

I agree. Very nice. grinning-smiley-003.gif
Lynette
I don't know if this photo qualifies, but here it is...
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 2 2006, 01:01 PM)

Verrrrrryyy beautiful 2thumbs.gif
closeup3
What a great way to revive a thread! Nice work ladies. 2thumbs.gif
boanna
QUOTE(closeup3 @ Jun 2 2006, 01:56 PM)
What a great way to revive a thread! Nice work ladies. 2thumbs.gif

well, my hair isnt long enough to drape my boobs! this will have to do
foghorn
lyn and bo...fantastic
diane26
rolleyes.gif
LittleD
oh now thsse are some sexy pics
well done ladies
ddd35
QUOTE(diane26 @ Jun 3 2006, 02:03 AM)
rolleyes.gif

I lov these pics , you look great 2thumbs.gif
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 2 2006, 01:01 PM)

mmmm, would love to be underneath sucking on those yummy tits love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-085.gif
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 2 2006, 06:52 PM)

lookin' hot Boanna love-smiley-085.gif
sensual_lips
boanna love the pic il be ur babydoll any day and diane great pics also 2thumbs.gif xoxox
sensual_lips
my hair is not very long but this will do i guess
RedJ
I think I've died and gone to heaven!! All you girls, from the ones I've to the ones I haven't really help make this a great site!! Mwah! to you all!
boanna
QUOTE(RedJ @ Jun 5 2006, 08:19 AM)
I think I've died and gone to heaven!! All you girls, from the ones I've to the ones I haven't really help make this a great site!! Mwah! to you all!

hhhmmm, excuse me please...(tapping softly on your shoulder), just between me and u, and i mean that like a good christian you know, it may not be a good idea to have your little av pic be a, well, u know, a....well, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, well, it's not a boobie. there are quite a few reasons why you might want to keep the mr. johnson pic in the cocks thread, and choose something different for your av pic. the first reason that comes to mind is....well, i wont say it. being that this is the day after sunday and all, ......are u getting any of this?

oh, if i wasnt a lady, what wouldnt i say! ohmy.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 5 2006, 01:41 PM)
hhhmmm,  excuse me please...(tapping softly on your shoulder), just between me and u, and i mean that like a good christian you know, it may not be a good idea to have your little av pic be a, well, u know, a....well, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, well, it's not a boobie.  there are quite a few reasons why you might want to keep the mr. johnson pic in the cocks thread, and choose something different for your av pic. the first reason that comes to mind is....well, i wont say it. being that this is the day after sunday and all, ......are u getting any of this? 

oh, if i wasnt a lady, what wouldnt i say!   ohmy.gif

I think she telling ya that it belongs in the cock thread not in your av.....this is afterall a boobie site!

**just in case he didn't get it Bo** tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(foxy lady @ Jun 5 2006, 01:47 PM)
I think she telling ya that it belongs in the cock thread not in your av.....this is afterall a boobie site!

**just in case he didn't get it Bo** tongue.gif

Or as Uncle Buck said, " Cleanup on post 265..." laughing-smiley-014.gif nah.gif
boanna
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jun 5 2006, 12:04 PM)
Or as Uncle Buck said, " Cleanup on post 265..." laughing-smiley-014.gif  nah.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif
closeup4
I don't have a problem with telling him directly. Nobody wants to see your cock everytime you post. Either quit posting or change your avatar. There's a thread for guys to post in if you feel the need to display your equipment.
diane26
08.gif
QUOTE(closeup4 @ Jun 5 2006, 01:21 PM)
I don't have a problem with telling him directly. Nobody wants to see your cock everytime you post. Either quit posting or change your avatar. There's a thread for guys to post in if you feel the need to display your equipment.

Hmmmm what was that you were saying, Something about jealousy being in ugly thing laughing-smiley-017.gif

That was a nice post Red J thanks 08.gif
RedJ
All right, I'm doing a bit of work on the old AV. Thanks for the heads up ..... well I don't mean "Heads up, wink, wink" just heads up....... Anyway, No probs, no more RedJ's unit all over the boards, I'll find something else. I'm trying to figure this place out on about 5 mins. a day so bear with me. Thanks to those who looked beyond the dink-pic like Diane and to Foxy and Bo for again helping me out. Thats a couple times now you have helped me out. If you didn't all have such glorious and distracting tits I might actually familiarize myself with the rules of this place. And to the dink detractors, again, sorry. Love ya all! 22.gif
evade20
QUOTE(RedJ @ Jun 5 2006, 08:39 PM)
All right, I'm doing a bit of work on the old AV. Thanks for the heads up ..... well I don't mean "Heads up, wink, wink" just heads up.......   Anyway, No probs, no more RedJ's unit all over the boards, I'll find something else. I'm trying to figure this place out on about 5 mins. a day so bear with me. Thanks to those who looked beyond the dink-pic like Diane and to Foxy and Bo for again helping me out. Thats a couple times now you have helped me out. If you didn't all have such glorious and distracting tits I might actually familiarize myself with the rules of this place. And to the dink detractors, again, sorry. Love ya all!   22.gif

Now that is a cool avatar!!! 2thumbs.gif
RedJ
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jun 5 2006, 10:20 PM)
Now that is a cool avatar!!! 2thumbs.gif

Thanks Man, I was a bit nervous about it. Not that I want to admit any weakness this early on in developing my RMM profile. This place seems really fun and I don't want to mess it up by breaking the rules. It's your guys' party, I'm just a guest so less RedJ and more BOOBS!!!! Show 'em off girls!! love-smiley-085.gif
boanna
QUOTE(RedJ @ Jun 5 2006, 09:17 PM)
Thanks Man, I  was a bit nervous about it. Not that I want to admit any weakness this early on in developing my RMM profile. This place seems really fun and I don't want to mess it up by breaking the rules. It's your guys' party, I'm just a guest so less RedJ and more BOOBS!!!!  Show 'em off girls!!   love-smiley-085.gif

smile.gif
no, not less redj, just keep redj's beer can in the six pac! the men are ruthless here. even the ladies have walked away at times with new drilled assholes...not by choice. at least we can come back with a brand new "hit u like a ton of bricks" pic to shut them up fast (like this disgusting beauty i have left around here and there before) but men dont have that advantage. then u end up just becoming mean like...ok, i wont say who they are....

now, about the new av pic.....must i say it? doesnt anyone already know? someone help me out here...and not u evade...its ok for u to like it cause u are so "artsy".... smile.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 2 2006, 11:01 AM)

i just forgot what thread i am in.....whatever it is, it qualifies! what a beautiful photo!
boanna
QUOTE(RedJ @ Jun 5 2006, 06:39 PM)
All right, I'm doing a bit of work on the old AV. Thanks for the heads up ..... well I don't mean "Heads up, wink, wink" just heads up.......   Anyway, No probs, no more RedJ's unit all over the boards, I'll find something else. I'm trying to figure this place out on about 5 mins. a day so bear with me. Thanks to those who looked beyond the dink-pic like Diane and to Foxy and Bo for again helping me out. Thats a couple times now you have helped me out. If you didn't all have such glorious and distracting tits I might actually familiarize myself with the rules of this place. And to the dink detractors, again, sorry. Love ya all!   22.gif

p.s. rules dont really apply to those of us who actually have boobies, except when someone else who has boobies tells us those rules, in other words...well, u get it.
boanna
QUOTE(RedJ @ Jun 5 2006, 09:17 PM)
Thanks Man, I  was a bit nervous about it. Not that I want to admit any weakness this early on in developing my RMM profile. This place seems really fun and I don't want to mess it up by breaking the rules. It's your guys' party, I'm just a guest so less RedJ and more BOOBS!!!!  Show 'em off girls!!   love-smiley-085.gif

never admit any weakness on this site, not if u are a guy. if u have a weakness, disguise it like say, assfucker, who has that cool av pic and a name like assfucker. in reality, i think its a pic of his neighbor he watches with binocs thru his window.

and believe u me....its no party! its an enslavement we feel drawn to and have to come back to almost every day, just to get our fix of the useless dribble called threads, and endless boobie pics....dear god, must we see another boobie! the men become boobiehaulics and the women become, well, we wont touch that subject.

as for your bait and tackle photo redj, feel free to send it to me in a PM, any time, from any angle, new pics are always welcome there! wink.gif smilio08.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 6 2006, 02:20 PM)
never admit any weakness on this site, not if u are a guy. if u have a weakness, disguise it like say, assfucker, who has that cool av pic and a name like assfucker. in reality, i think its a pic of his neighbor he watches with binocs thru his window.

wouldn't you like to know smilio09.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 6 2006, 12:43 PM)
wouldn't you like to know smilio09.gif

so i was waiting for my reaming AF!!!
and thats it!!!!!!
thats all u got!!!!
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 6 2006, 02:47 PM)
and thats it!!!!!!
thats all u got!!!!

I'm sure he would like to give you a good reaming ...as much as you would love to have one from him bang2.gif 03.gif

tongue.gif
Just Hangin
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 2 2006, 07:52 PM)

22.gif OH this would definately due :wub:love the pic
evade20
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Jun 6 2006, 03:11 PM)
I'm sure he would like to give you a good reaming ...as much as you would love to have one from him bang2.gif  03.gif 
tongue.gif

blink.gif popc1.gif user posted image
Assfucker
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 6 2006, 02:47 PM)
and thats it!!!!!!
thats all u got!!!!

I don't think you could handle what I got popc1.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(closeup4 @ Jun 5 2006, 04:21 PM)

jeeze, whats the problem, you could barely even see it ohmy.gif

smilio04.gif

popc1.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Jun 6 2006, 03:11 PM)
I'm sure he would like to give you a good reaming ...as much as you would love to have one from him bang2.gif  03.gif 
tongue.gif

where would you be, on the top, or "in" the bottom 03.gif
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 6 2006, 03:43 PM)
where would you be, on the top, or "in" the bottom 03.gif

I would be everywhere 11.gif bang2.gif bj.gif 24.gif smilio09.gif smilio12.gif

smilio10.gif

2thumbs.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Jun 6 2006, 03:56 PM)
I would be everywhere 11.gif  bang2.gif  bj.gif  24.gif  smilio09.gif  smilio12.gif
smilio10.gif
2thumbs.gif

*falls on floor* love-smiley-052.gif
closeup4
QUOTE(RedJ @ Jun 5 2006, 08:39 PM)

Didn't really mean to come down on ya like a ton of bricks. You'll do the same thing after you've been here a while. Welcome to RMM and sit back and enjoy the show.
boanna
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Jun 6 2006, 01:11 PM)
tongue.gif

i just tease him, while i'm really waiting to see pics of your boobies blondie! can i have them now? smile.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 6 2006, 01:57 PM)
*falls on floor* love-smiley-052.gif

good, now stay there! blondie, where should i start? i mean him silly!
boanna
QUOTE(closeup4 @ Jun 6 2006, 02:40 PM)
Didn't really mean to come down on ya like a ton of bricks. You'll do the same thing after you've been here a while. Welcome to RMM and sit back and enjoy the show.

oh, its a show alright! we just dont show and tell!
boanna
QUOTE(Just Hangin @ Jun 6 2006, 01:19 PM)
22.gif OH this would definately due  :wub:love the pic

how cum when i see posts from you, i think of foxy first? have u been doin her like u should lately?
boanna
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 6 2006, 01:30 PM)
I don't think you could handle what I got popc1.gif

probably not, especially after i play with blondie all day first!
foxy lady
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 6 2006, 04:45 PM)
how cum when i see posts from you, i think of foxy first?  have u been doin her like u should lately?

Now that's a good question boanna laughing-smiley-017.gif

**waits for Hangin's reply** popc1.gif
boanna
QUOTE(foxy lady @ Jun 6 2006, 02:50 PM)
Now that's a good question boanna laughing-smiley-017.gif
**waits for Hangin's reply** popc1.gif

well, still waiting hangin!

foxy this could be good or bad..he is either stepped back, due to lack of foxy doing, or hes already playing with mr. johnson.
foxy lady
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 6 2006, 04:58 PM)
well, still waiting hangin! 

foxy this could be good or bad..he is either stepped back, due to lack of foxy doing, or hes already playing with mr. johnson.

Well I can assure you he's not in a meeting with Mr. Johnson.....he's at work .... so that leaves only one conclusion laughing-smiley-017.gif
boanna
QUOTE(foxy lady @ Jun 6 2006, 03:00 PM)
Well I can assure you he's not in a meeting with Mr. Johnson.....he's at work .... so that leaves only one conclusion laughing-smiley-017.gif

then its time for the shock collar when he gets home!
foxy lady
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 6 2006, 05:05 PM)
then its time for the shock collar when he gets home!

Now that sounds like an electrifying experience blink.gif
boanna
QUOTE(foxy lady @ Jun 6 2006, 03:07 PM)
Now that sounds like an electrifying experience blink.gif

u cuff him and i will spank him
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.