Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages « < 6 7 8 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Your Fantasy, want to do or have done

Charlieginger
post Apr 13 2023, 06:55 AM
Post #211

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,391
Bra size (for females only): C

I gotta chime in here. My husband enjoyed doing the photos a ton. I really loved the nude beach. For me the best thing we did was the outdoor nude photo shoot. It was the best of both really. It was private property, we shared the session with a guy who was posing for his web site and the chemistry was just spot on that day. Being out there in the sun, free, the center of attention, was thrilling for me. I found myself becoming more aroused and wet the longer we were out there. I noticed myself becoming very aware of my body and any stimulation or touching anywhere sexual was extremely intense. The guy doing his shoot was preoccupied with what we were doing, and it made for a very sexual time for me. He stayed hard throughout the whole day and was enjoying me being nude with him. My husband still loves it when I talk about that day. It was the most amazing, free thing I've done sexually to date. The pictures are exciting to look at still. So many things about that day were amazing, I love talking about the details still. Writing about it now is still fun.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lordshaper
post Yesterday, 01:33 PM
Post #212

Training Bra

Group: Members
Member No.: 48,378

I have two major fantasy’s, one is partially fulfilled and the other is not.

Can people let me know if this is normal or am I just fucked up?

So the fantasy I have that’s partly fulfilled is I want to fuck my gfs friends so bad, she has a close group of friends from high school and now as adults are still a close group and and in that group 3 of them are closest anyways I use to go camping lots with them as group camps and one night my gf had to work so I went without her and it was only one other couple there and long story short we all skinny duped together and I couldn’t stop staring at the girls Melons they were massive F cup natural tits and when we got out the 3 of us stood naked around the fire and I decided internally “fuck it in just gonna put some passes out and see what they say and can always blame it on being drunk” so I just started staring at the girls Melons while we all talked letting both her and her bf see me doing it and I let myself get an erection and I didn’t hide it at all. They didn’t say anything and continued talking for a good 15 minutes when I randomly complimented her Melons saying they are massive and they both didn’t mind me saying it so I took it further and asked if I could feel them and the girl looked at her bf as if to see his reaction and she said it’s up to him and he said he didn’t mind so I felt them for ages like 10 minutes and I noticed he had an erection too! I asked if they want to have sex like a 3some and we went to the tent and started off with her sucking my melonpoker while getting doggy from her man and after that she took turns sucking our cocks with us laying next to each other and then I gave her doggy while he got head and at one point he confessed he is bi sexual and offered to suck my melonpoker too and i was left in a awkward position cause I’m straight but I had literally just been going absolute ham on his gf making her moan louder for me then him so I said yes and omg he was way better then her at it (this is first time I’ve ever done anything with a guy btw) after a little bit of him sucking me we both went back to doggy style on his gf and both came from heron doggy one after the other and blew our loads on her back.

The next morning I felt guilty for cheating and so did she for having sex with her best friends bf that she’s been besties with for 10 years, that was short lived as I saw her swimming nude in the river and I asked the bf if I can fuck his gf again and he said go for it and on the waters edge he sat back and rested her shoulders and head on his lap while she was laying down facing up and I went missionary on her as hard as I could and on top of that deep toung kissing her as he’s right there and she told me even with him there as I was pounding away on her that this feels amazing and that I’m so big and went on to say in private to me later I’m way bigger then her bf and better, we had sex a couple more times that trip and it never happened again and is a huge Seceret.

I also my gfs other best friends Melons when she skinny dipped at camping too and grabbed them and I got in loads of trouble from everyone saying how/ why would you grab her Melons and I just apologized and said I’m drunk and don’t know why I did it we were all just drunk and swimming together nude and I just thought it would be funny I don’t know why, and everyone got over it eventually.

Since then weather im having a wank or sex with my partner I fantasize so much about her 3 best friends imagining having my dick in there pussies and cumming from them
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

8 Pages « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th October 2024 - 02:18 AM