|
paybarraman |
Aug 11 2005, 01:15 PM
|
Our line starts coach?
Group: Members
Member No.: 1,198
|
Born and raised pretty much in the Love the beach but can never get there enough during the summer. I burn like a motherfucker so it generally takes all summer to get even close to anything resembling a tan. .... As I mentioned, I've been hanging around this site for a while, probably since January 04 but I'm not really sure. I love ALL of the women on the site for their generosity to us Boob Perverts...... I am extremely frustrated sexually, as many of you may have guessed, so I wind up "relieving alot of pent up stress here"....... I wont go much further personally cause well, it's personal. However, I will answer any questions sent via PM, as long as I feel like you're not going to blab it all over the boards. I have a lot of respect for the women who post here and have demonstrated it in the past. So, I can honestly say that I LOVE WOMEN!!!! And I thank God everyday I'm on this site for creating such an amazingly sculpted figure. A woman's naked body is an awe-inspiring site for me....regardless of age or shape. I love to see athletic as well as full figured women, young women (at least 20 yrs old though otherwise it gets a bit creepy) and older women (I've seen some fantastic breasts on women as old as 60 here). I dont have a preference as to blonde, brunette or redhead. I like all size tits, and am particularly fond of nipples with darker areolae that swell up like erasers (makes my dick hard); and although I love a clean shaven pussy, I'll lick one with a landing strip or full cover (as long as it's neat). Speaking of which, I Love eating pussy.....Since I don't get a lot of sex and wind up creaming waaaayyy too fast most times - yes I'm a stud in my stories ladies, but honestly, if I were ever fortunate enough to be with any of you, I would probably blast twice before you - so I love to suckle and eat pussy to be sure the lady has her orgasm as well. One fantasy of mine is to give a woman multiple orgasms while eating her...I understand women can have multi's and I would love to try to assist her along to that ecstasy.... Hey Juicy_DD, is that enough for now? And for those who have actually read all this, I have to admit that I am also Juicy_DD's sex toy. Me,
--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!! Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? What is it about Pay that makes me so hot? Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)
|
|
|
|
Hot mama |
Aug 11 2005, 01:42 PM
|
E Cup+
Group: Members
Member No.: 9,473
|
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 11 2005, 01:15 PM) Born and raised pretty much in the Philly area..... Very much a theater geek although I haven't been able to perform much anymore. My last show was Hamlet and I played the title role....best part I've ever done and my best work to date. Love reading as much as I can: Stephen King and Robert Jordan - The Wheel of Time Series (thank god #11 is released this October). Love the beach but can never get there enough during the summer. I burn like a motherfucker so it generally takes all summer to get even close to anything resembling a tan. I work at a major university for computer services....I'm basically the guy who shows up when the Help Desk cant get it done over the phone. I also have deparmtents and Buildings that I support. I'm Microsoft Certified NT4 and 2000, as well as Novell CNA Netware 5. I get a decent salary but the city of Philly takes a good chunk right off the top, even though I dont live in the city. Can we say "Taxation without Representation?" The city takes my money but I cant vote in city elections cause I dont live in the city......but if I lived in the city, they would take more outta my pay! Go figure..... As I mentioned, I've been hanging around this site for a while, probably since January 04 but I'm not really sure. I love ALL of the women on the site for their generosity to us Boob Perverts...... I am extremely frustrated sexually, as many of you may have guessed, so I wind up "relieving alot of pent up stress here"....... I wont go much further personally cause well, it's personal. However, I will answer any questions sent via PM, as long as I feel like you're not going to blab it all over the boards. I have a lot of respect for the women who post here and have demonstrated it in the past. So, I can honestly say that I LOVE WOMEN!!!! And I thank God everyday I'm on this site for creating such an amazingly sculpted figure. A woman's naked body is an awe-inspiring site for me....regardless of age or shape. I love to see athletic as well as full figured women, young women (at least 20 yrs old though otherwise it gets a bit creepy) and older women (I've seen some fantastic breasts on women as old as 60 here). I dont have a preference as to blonde, brunette or redhead. I like all size tits, and am particularly fond of nipples with darker areolae that swell up like erasers (makes my dick hard); and although I love a clean shaven pussy, I'll lick one with a landing strip or full cover (as long as it's neat). Speaking of which, I Love eating pussy.....Since I don't get a lot of sex and wind up creaming waaaayyy too fast most times - yes I'm a stud in my stories ladies, but honestly, if I were ever fortunate enough to be with any of you, I would probably blast twice before you - so I love to suckle and eat pussy to be sure the lady has her orgasm as well. One fantasy of mine is to give a woman multiple orgasms while eating her...I understand women can have multi's and I would love to try to assist her along to that ecstasy.... Hey Juicy_DD, is that enough for now? And for those who have actually read all this, I have to admit that I am also Juicy_DD's sex toy. Me, that is much better. Now I know more about you. your pics are cool too!
|
|
|
|
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|