|
abercrombiehottie |
Sep 16 2005, 11:40 AM
|
B Cup
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,358
|
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 16 2005, 11:33 AM) Ummmm OK.....if he was playing around why would he mention his brother? Why not his buddy? Sumthin scwewy goin on there..... As far as fantasy......... How's about ........YOU!!! ***SLAP!!!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!!! Contribute to the thread or be GONE!!!!*** well his brother still had his v-card and he was just joking around about it we all always hung out he became like my little brother and we would always joke around like we would give him a hard time about being a virgin like have sex in his shower and leave condom wrappers laying around his space and do stuff in front of him but he never knew what we were doing he thought we were just playing around BUT we werent hahahahah!!!!! me and my ex seemed to be all about having sex outside or some place that we "could get caught" but never did it was super hot
--------------------
[FONT=Geneva][SIZE=7][COLOR=gray]AbercrombieHottie
|
|
|
|
FORAGOODTIME |
Sep 16 2005, 11:43 AM
|
B Cup
Member No.: 9,922
|
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 16 2005, 11:33 AM) Ummmm OK.....if he was playing around why would he mention his brother? Why not his buddy? Sumthin scwewy goin on there.....
Yeah, but if it had been a girl referring to her sister getting together with her guy, that would have been perfectly OK huh!
--------------------
When a girl says "No" she really means "Yes", but not with you.
|
|
|
|
FORAGOODTIME |
Sep 16 2005, 12:05 PM
|
B Cup
Member No.: 9,922
|
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 16 2005, 12:01 PM) can that exotic location be my back yard? QUOTE(countryboykalamazoo @ Sep 16 2005, 12:03 PM) Don't see why not, couple lawn chairs, some beach sand, and of course the cabanna umbrellas, sounds exotic to me If we do it in Gnappy's backyard, it's gonna have to be in the summer!
--------------------
When a girl says "No" she really means "Yes", but not with you.
|
|
|
|
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|