Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Your Tricks For....
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2
Assfucker
This is for the guys....You know when you're fucking and/or getting sucked and it feels SO good, but you are nowhere near WANTING to cum.......what 'tricks' do you use to hold back.

I mean it sucks to have to do that, but sometimes you don't want to stop thrusting, especially if she is close to cumming herself.

Do you think of old ladies twats? Sports? Bills?.......anything but what you're doing right?

Again, I can't stress enough how much it sucks to have to do this, (you ladies wouldn't understand) but I like to last a long time with my wife, and I love fucking.

and I'm not talking about premature ejackulation either, so keep the jokes to yourself dry.gif

what do you do?

Oh and for the ladies: Would it bother you to know that while you're all into the fucking, your man is thinking of other things so he can last longer, or would you rather he came when he was ready? popc1.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 9 2006, 07:16 AM)
and I'm not talking about premature ejackulation either, so keep the jokes to yourself dry.gif
what do you do?

damn, I had some good one lined up too.

I usually think about paying bills, or having to go to work. And if that fails I think of this laughing-smiley-017.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 9 2006, 12:32 PM)
damn, I had some good one lined up too.

I usually think about paying bills, or having to go to work. And if that fails I think of this  laughing-smiley-017.gif

See I've been around boards for a long time bro drinkup.gif

I'd have figured ANYTHING to do with the Simpsons would make you splirt like Peter North laughing-smiley-017.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 9 2006, 10:36 AM)
See I've been around boards for a long time bro drinkup.gif
I'd have figured ANYTHING to do with the Simpsons would make you splirt like Peter North laughing-smiley-017.gif

only if it was Maude Flanders, she is a FOX!
boanna
This is for the guys....You know when you're fucking and/or getting sucked and it feels SO good, but you are nowhere near WANTING to cum.......what 'tricks' do you use to hold back.

I mean it sucks to have to do that, but sometimes you don't want to stop thrusting, especially if she is close to cumming herself.

Do you think of old ladies twats? Sports? Bills?.......anything but what you're doing right?
Again, I can't stress enough how much it sucks to have to do this, (you ladies wouldn't understand) but I like to last a long time with my wife, and I love fucking.
what do you do?

Oh and for the ladies: Would it bother you to know that while you're all into the fucking, your man is thinking of other things so he can last longer, or would you rather he came when he was ready? popc1.gif

OH DEAR GOD...WERE THE HELL DO I START....

your last question...i would much rather u think of whatever the hell u want so u can last longer, cause theres no way in hell u could ever outcum a boanna....after u make me cum at least 6 times, i might still say...."thats it, u aint shit!"

laughing-smiley-014.gif thats not true, and not nice. i'd never say "aint".

but be careful, if u think of something too disgusting you just might have called retreat and your mr johnson is down for the count! biggrin.gif
boanna

what do you do?

laughing-smiley-017.gif A NOTE TO THE LADIES: while these men spend probably 8 months here in this "how do we keep it up" thread, simply cause we can out do them every time, hands down...lets do lunch, then go shopping.....
food-smiley-004.gif Hail.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 9 2006, 01:49 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif  A NOTE TO THE LADIES:    while these men spend probably 8 months here in this "how do we keep it up" thread, simply cause we can out do them every time, hands down...lets do lunch, then go shopping.....
food-smiley-004.gif  Hail.gif

Victoria Secret here we cum 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
I think about an old ugly girlfriend I had from High school ..
boanna
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 9 2006, 11:55 AM)

what was his name? popc1.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 9 2006, 01:57 PM)

ohmy.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 9 2006, 11:47 AM)
OH DEAR GOD...WERE THE HELL DO I START....

your last question...i would much rather  u think of whatever the hell u want so u can last longer, cause theres no way in hell u could ever outcum a boanna....after u make me cum at least 6 times, i might still say...."thats it, u aint shit!" 

laughing-smiley-014.gif thats not true, and not nice.  i'd never say "aint". 

but be careful, if u think of something too disgusting you just might have called retreat and your mr johnson is down for the count! biggrin.gif

I'd bet a cool $50.00 I could outcum boanna. cool.gif

It'd be the best $50.00 I ever lost.
I might even go for double or nothing.
Assfucker
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 9 2006, 01:55 PM)

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 9 2006, 02:17 PM)
I'd bet a cool $50.00 I could outcum boanna.  cool.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif all three posts
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 9 2006, 02:17 PM)

I think one of your top 25 posts just got bumped down a notch grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35

HA HA thats not funny she couldnt help the fact she was born with looks like tom Arnold gabba.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 9 2006, 12:17 PM)

well, after a few choice PMs this morning, you already owe me like 385 dollars. im way ahead of you! oh, its not an even dollar amount cause i got distracted once and had to stop half way thru
countryboy11
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 9 2006, 03:53 PM)
well, after a few choice PMs this morning, you already owe me like 385 dollars. im way ahead of you! oh, its not an even dollar amount cause i got distracted once and had to stop half way thru

Thats not really fair Bo, Gnappy didn't have Bobaloo there to "keep him up". gay.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 9 2006, 12:17 PM)

is this bet still on? cause if it is, you're still way behind if i get to count the "alone" times. nah.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Mar 20 2007, 02:30 PM)
is this bet still on? cause if it is, you're still way behind if i get to count the "alone" times.   nah.gif

prove it? tongue.gif
SKULLZ0MBIE
Best Tricks, here the list, A shot of Cocaine, then other shot of Whiskey, one half of the blue pill, and your good to run for the next 3 to 4 hours before you cum! silvio.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(boanna @ Mar 20 2007, 04:30 PM)
is this bet still on? cause if it is, you're still way behind if i get to count the "alone" times.   nah.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 20 2007, 04:52 PM)
prove it? tongue.gif

Yeah, I agree with Gnappy. I'd like to see some pictoral evidence before he shells out that money. or perhaps a vid would be in order. Or better yet, Bo, you should come to visit me and prove it in person.
baby21
I go quicker than my boy...
I have to work for it, so normally it's not an issue.

We'll slow it down or switch positions or stop for a few seconds if he's really close and we want to keep going.
Puppet
Baby has the right idea.. hit it till she cums.. then stop and make her suck the cum off your dick..... and balls if you did it real good and she cums alot... then switch it up in positions.. goto town.. rinse repeat....

Personally I don't even care if i cum some night... I just want to see how many time I can make her cum and suck it off! smile.gif
baby21
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 20 2007, 09:22 PM)
Baby has the right idea.. hit it till she cums.. then stop and make her suck the cum off your dick..... and balls if you did it real good and she cums alot... then switch it up in positions.. goto town..  rinse repeat....

Personally I don't even care if i cum some night... I just want to see how many time I can make her cum and suck it off! smile.gif

my kind of guy wink.gif
Puppet
smile.gif we can do this anytime you wish baby smile.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 20 2007, 07:22 PM)
Personally I don't even care if i cum some night...

me neither...it just happens on its own in 20 or 30 seconds tongue.gif
Puppet
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 21 2007, 12:35 PM)

Well at least if you got a prostitute and she charges by the hour.. you'd come out cheap!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 21 2007, 12:35 PM)

laughing-smiley-014.gif too funny.

and by funny, I mean, I'm glad I'm not the only one. ph34r.gif
Puppet
blink.gif Yall don't get laid much huh coz.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 21 2007, 11:26 PM)
blink.gif   Yall don't get laid much huh  coz.gif

I have sex all the time...that's why it's 20 or 30 seconds instead of 9 ph34r.gif
Puppet
Well at least you can get back to drinking quicker than I ... LOL bastard.... Stop hogging the beer! action-smiley-047.gif drinkup.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 22 2007, 01:26 AM)
blink.gif   Yall don't get laid much huh  coz.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 22 2007, 12:03 PM)
I have sex all the time...that's why it's 20 or 30 seconds instead of 9  ph34r.gif

I have sex all the time too. I have lots of sex. It's just that every once in a while I'd like to try it with a partner.
Puppet
Bob.. its sad that sheila your blow up doll has more tread wear than my raceing tires laughing-smiley-017.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 23 2007, 06:54 AM)
Bob.. its sad that sheila your blow up doll has more tread wear than my raceing tires  laughing-smiley-017.gif

what can I say? She loves to fuck. 2thumbs.gif

But the real question here is: Why are you fucking your racing tires??? blink.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 23 2007, 08:09 AM)
what can I say?  She loves to fuck.  2thumbs.gif
But the real question here is:  Why are you fucking your racing tires???  blink.gif

food-smiley-024.gif
Puppet
Only thing with a HOlE in it big enough to fit my cock!!! cool-smiley-030.gif 22.gif ninja.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 23 2007, 07:21 PM)
Only thing with a HOlE in it big enough to fit my cock!!! cool-smiley-030.gif  22.gif  ninja.gif

Touché food-smiley-004.gif
Puppet
grinning-smiley-003.gif drinkup.gif
Kiana
Holy Shit this thread was funny! Too bad I wasnt around when it happened
bondiguy
It was created by Ass fucker.... need I say more! lol
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 27 2007, 11:13 PM)
It was created by Ass fucker.... need I say more! lol

You said it all! food-smiley-004.gif
bibby
I never have that problem with the cocks I ride. Before they even get inside me, I have their cock all the way down my throat. ohmy.gif While it's down past my tonsels, I lick their balls with my tongue. It takes some practice to do that, but they blow long heavy loads of cum down my throat in no time. then I clean them off, and they lick and drink all the honey flowing from me. Soon enough, they start pumping away and it takes them much longer to blow the second load. Most are good for 30-40 minutes of constant fucking. Any longer than that, and I get real sore. In the meantime, I've had 3-4 more orgasms. If they're real good, they go from the pussy to my ass and dump load #3 there. That's good for a few more orgasms.
bondiguy
QUOTE(bibby @ Nov 28 2007, 02:07 PM)
I never have that problem with the cocks I ride. Before they even get inside me, I have their cock all the way down my throat.  ohmy.gif While it's down past my tonsels, I lick their balls with my tongue. It takes some practice to do that, but they blow long heavy loads of cum down my throat in no time. then I clean them off, and they lick and drink all the honey flowing from me. Soon enough, they start pumping away and it takes them much longer to blow the second load. Most are good for 30-40 minutes of constant fucking. Any longer than that, and I get real sore. In the meantime, I've had 3-4 more orgasms. If they're real good, they go from the pussy to my ass and dump load #3 there. That's good for a few more orgasms.

ohmy.gif

22.gif
Damor
QUOTE(bibby @ Nov 27 2007, 11:07 PM)
I never have that problem with the cocks I ride. Before they even get inside me, I have their cock all the way down my throat.  ohmy.gif While it's down past my tonsels, I lick their balls with my tongue. It takes some practice to do that, but they blow long heavy loads of cum down my throat in no time. then I clean them off, and they lick and drink all the honey flowing from me. Soon enough, they start pumping away and it takes them much longer to blow the second load. Most are good for 30-40 minutes of constant fucking. Any longer than that, and I get real sore. In the meantime, I've had 3-4 more orgasms. If they're real good, they go from the pussy to my ass and dump load #3 there. That's good for a few more orgasms.

I think I need to go see bibby and have her test this theory out on me!
DoubleJ

I approve this message...

But yeah I really do agree with the whole thing and know personally I can last longer if I cum once prior, I'm really quick to recoup too so it all tends to work out.

Now I can continue to ponder this tremendous-sounding bj bibby speaks of
UncleBuck
my wife has this technic of not making me cum for a long time...............................

Not tonite dear I have a headache bang.gif bang.gif
DoubleJ
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Dec 4 2007, 03:41 PM)
my wife has this technic of not making me cum for a long time...............................
Not tonite dear I have a headache bang.gif  bang.gif

haha, related story, a buddy of mine once sent me a forward called the guys rules and one of them was something like "girls, if a headache lasts three months see a doctor, some thing's wrong" me and him didn't get the joke at all and i made the mistake of tellin my older cousin about it and saying that it was hilarious except that one joke that i didnt understand. He laughed his ass off at me and said that it must be nice being young and having the girls still raring to go
rdmoscow1808

Where have YOU been all my life???
bondiguy
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Dec 5 2007, 06:41 AM)
Not tonite dear I have a headache bang.gif  bang.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif BAM!
UncleBuck
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 6 2007, 12:25 AM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif BAM!

I've jerked of so many times in the shower when it looks like it is going to rain I get a hard-on
bang.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Dec 8 2007, 12:21 PM)
I've jerked of so many times in the shower when it looks like it is going to rain I get a hard-on
bang.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif oh God, that is hilarious!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.