Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Scharferfeger77
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
somfan
love-smiley-085.gif She seems equally happy on the beach, outdoors or in the bedroom. Perhaps she will feel just as comfortable posting wunderbar photos for adoring fans here on her own dedicated thread. Personally, I would like to see shots of her schussing down the slopes in the Austrian alps. 2thumbs.gif popc1.gif
evade20
QUOTE(somfan @ May 24 2006, 07:34 PM)
love-smiley-085.gif She seems equally happy on the beach, outdoors or in the bedroom.  Perhaps she will feel just as comfortable posting wunderbar photos for adoring fans here on her own dedicated thread.  Personally, I would like to see shots of her schussing down the slopes in the Austrian alps. 2thumbs.gif   popc1.gif

Schussing in the alps, indeed! Esspecially if she was scantily clad though it might be a bit nipply out. love-smiley-085.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif Thanks for joining RMM, Scharferfeger77.
LikesThemAll
Scharferfeger definitely has a hot bod. And, at least for me, that smile she flashes is such a bonus. She just melts me every time I see her with that bright smile. 2thumbs.gif
scharferfeger77
[attachmentid=21440]Thank you all for your posts! I actually love to read people's comments about my titties. So please go on and tell others...

Here is one more - from the beach...
LikesThemAll
pretty tits as always Scharferfeger 2thumbs.gif
LikesThemAll
don't know why it won't post like i thought it would. lovely picture of her smile and sweet body
Bobaloo
QUOTE(LikesThemAll @ May 26 2006, 06:49 AM)
don't know why it won't post like i thought it would.  lovely picture of her smile and sweet body

make it a jpeg and it will post like you though it would.
evade20
QUOTE(scharferfeger77 @ May 26 2006, 02:19 AM)
[attachmentid=21440]Thank you all for your posts! I actually love to read people's comments about my titties. So please go on and tell others...

Great pic, Scharferfeger. Thanks. love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
saxman
QUOTE(scharferfeger77 @ May 26 2006, 02:19 AM)

those titties are so perk and happy! Makes my mouth water!

Wish I was closer to an ocean lol
LikesThemAll
[attachmentid=21529]
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 26 2006, 09:50 AM)
make it a jpeg and it will post like you though it would.

thank you for the assist Bobaloo, I'll try to remember this for future items. food-smiley-004.gif

in the meantime, these are the tits Scharferfeger gave me permission to show off. i think they are totally awesome and her smile gives it a great boost whenever i see it. makes me wish we could go somewhere so I could feel them up. love-smiley-085.gif
scharferfeger77
[attachmentid=21591] 08.gif Thank you. Actually I would not mind you feeling my boobies. But maybe my boyfriend would... I add another pic...

QUOTE(LikesThemAll @ May 27 2006, 01:59 AM)
thank you for the assist Bobaloo, I'll try to remember this for future items. food-smiley-004.gif

in the meantime, these are the tits Scharferfeger gave me permission to show off.  i think they are totally awesome and her smile gives it a great boost whenever i see it.  makes me wish we could go somewhere so I could feel them up.   love-smiley-085.gif

LikesThemAll
QUOTE(scharferfeger77 @ May 27 2006, 12:50 PM)
08.gif Thank you. Actually I would not mind you feeling my boobies. But maybe my boyfriend would... I add another pic...

I can always dream tongue.gif

lovely pictures, all of them, Scharferfeger 2thumbs.gif
scharferfeger77
Oh guys, I told my bf about this posting here and this forum. He read it and it got him so wild... He thinks about posting in the forum, too.
rackman
What does "feger" mean?
evade20
QUOTE(LikesThemAll @ May 27 2006, 01:55 AM)
[attachmentid=21529]

Definitely a winning smile as "Likes Them All" pointed out. tongue.gif ...along with other lovely assets. love-smiley-085.gif
saxman
QUOTE(scharferfeger77 @ May 28 2006, 11:38 AM)
Oh guys, I told my bf about this posting here and this forum. He read it and it got him so wild... He thinks about posting in the forum, too.

Wild as in Hot????? now the two of you showing off your lovely Viennese bods????

Ausgeseichtnicht!!!

Danke danke
scharferfeger77
Oh yes, wild as in hot!!! He urgently needed to have me - and that's what he got :-)

If you want see some more pics and some informations about my sex life, that I have postes in other threads -just click on the "All of scharferfeger's posts" in my profile!!!! And I will add more....

Perhaps even my bf will tell...:-)

QUOTE(saxman @ May 29 2006, 03:26 AM)
Wild as in Hot?????   now the two of you showing off your lovely Viennese bods????

Ausgeseichtnicht!!!

Danke danke

LikesThemAll
waiting with excitement popc1.gif
german_9incher
hmmmmmm, scharferfeger!

Du hast seeeehr schöne Titties! Da fällt mir garantiert mehr zu ein wub.gif

Anbei ein Bild, was deine Brüste bei mir anrichten!

Edit: First off

Spreche Englisch, Bitte

2nd : no cocks in the main forum
Bobaloo
QUOTE(german_9incher @ Jun 3 2006, 09:03 AM)
hmmmmmm, scharferfeger!

Du hast seeeehr schöne Titties! Da fällt mir garantiert mehr zu ein  wub.gif

Anbei ein Bild, was deine Brüste bei mir anrichten!

WHY???!!! When I click on a link for a hot girl's thread, I don't want to see some nasty cock staring at me. Have some class. You should probably get to know the girl a little bit, maybe even buy her a drink. But jeez, if you keep slapping your cock around all over the place you're just going to make everyone throw up.

Maybe you should just start PMing your cock pics to all the ladies like all the other weirdos do.

Now I've gotta go tattle to CMan.

p.s. Nothing is worse than getting caught on the Internet at work when there's a big picture of a cock on the screen. That almost just happened to me. How embarrassing that would have been. I don't want my boss thinking I'm gay like closeup2, or is that closeup3 who's the gay one??? confused-smiley-013.gif
closeup4
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 3 2006, 10:03 AM)
WHY???!!!  When I click on a link for a hot girl's thread, I don't want to see some nasty cock staring at me.  Have some class.  You should probably get to know the girl a little bit, maybe even buy her a drink.  But jeez, if you keep slapping your cock around all over the place you're just going to make everyone throw up. 

Maybe you should just start PMing your cock pics to all the ladies like all the other weirdos do.

Now I've gotta go tattle to CMan.

p.s. Nothing is worse than getting caught on the Internet at work when there's a big picture of a cock on the screen.  That almost just happened to me.  How embarrassing that would have been.  I don't want my boss thinking I'm gay like closeup2, or is that closeup3 who's the gay one??? confused-smiley-013.gif

That's closeup4 now. I'd like to know how to keep from getting erased but I'll always be back. As for the gay part, the cock you saw was just for you, it was gone by the time I got here. As well it should be.
evade20
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 3 2006, 10:03 AM)
closeup2, or is that closeup3 who's the gay one??? confused-smiley-013.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
I_screw_scharferfeger
Oh yes, that's true - she is happy wherever she can show off those wonderful tits. And she can make a man happy in the bedroom or on the beach alike. I know it - I am the lucky guy who has become her bf a couple of weeks ago. And since then I know what exhaustion means...:-) No kidding, she is a hurricane in bed.
One more of her pics for you: [attachmentid=22239]

QUOTE(somfan @ May 24 2006, 07:34 PM)
love-smiley-085.gif She seems equally happy on the beach, outdoors or in the bedroom.  Perhaps she will feel just as comfortable posting wunderbar photos for adoring fans here on her own dedicated thread.  Personally, I would like to see shots of her schussing down the slopes in the Austrian alps. 2thumbs.gif   popc1.gif

evade20
QUOTE(I_screw_scharferfeger @ Jun 6 2006, 04:05 PM)
Oh yes, that's true - she is happy wherever she can show off those wonderful tits. And she can make a man happy in the bedroom or on the beach alike. I know it - I am the lucky guy who has become her bf a couple of weeks ago. And since then I know what exhaustion means...:-) No kidding, she is a hurricane in bed.

Welcome to RMM! 2thumbs.gif I'm glad you appreciate how lucky you are. smile.gif
LikesThemAll
food-smiley-004.gif

Congrats to you both. you've obviously found a hot woman in her and I'm sure she found someone great in you as well. Welcome to the board. food-smiley-004.gif
natalie

That is a hot body! smilio09.gif
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(natalie @ Jun 8 2006, 03:07 PM)
That is a hot body! smilio09.gif

totally agree on that food-smiley-004.gif
scharferfeger77
New Pic for an old thread which I am happy to find....Hope you enjoy the pic! 08.gif
[attachmentid=53420]
ddd35
QUOTE(scharferfeger77 @ Oct 19 2007, 08:44 AM)
New Pic for an old thread which I am happy to find....Hope you enjoy the pic! 08.gif
[attachmentid=53350]

WOW grab my pole like that !!!! love the pic hun ... glad to see your back . 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(scharferfeger77 @ Oct 19 2007, 08:44 AM)
[attachmentid=53350]

love the boots, love the pose, love the tits.
you're hot!
bondiguy
QUOTE(scharferfeger77 @ Oct 20 2007, 01:44 AM)
[attachmentid=53350]

I hope that was taken at your house!
scharferfeger77
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 19 2007, 05:54 PM)
I hope that was taken at your house!

I am afraid - no, it was not...!
bondiguy
QUOTE(scharferfeger77 @ Oct 20 2007, 09:17 AM)

dang... still sexy in any case!
Gnappster
QUOTE(scharferfeger77 @ Oct 19 2007, 04:17 PM)

better get a stripper pole installed at your place then wink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 20 2007, 09:22 AM)
better get a stripper pole installed at your place then wink.gif

A worthy investment!
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 19 2007, 04:36 PM)
A worthy investment!

don't let this happen to you though laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 20 2007, 09:40 AM)

LMFAO laughing-smiley-017.gif that was pure comedy gold
Gnappster
a related incident

who knew these things could be so dangerous

and sexy!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 20 2007, 09:48 AM)
a related incident

who knew these things could be so dangerous
and sexy!

LOL that was funny too haha
closeup
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 19 2007, 06:40 PM)

That was hilarious! Think of all the funny shit that must have happened before people had cameras and video. You'd only have the village storyteller. "Well, there's these two german women. One's trying to teach the other to pole dance. During the instruction, the teacher causes the student to drop on her head. Then they fight. Ah....I guess you had be there." I think most stories would end with, "I guess you had to be there."
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 19 2007, 04:52 PM)
That was hilarious! Think of all the funny shit that must have happened before people had cameras and video. You'd only have the village storyteller. "Well, there's these two german women. One's trying to teach the other to pole dance. During the instruction, the teacher causes the student to drop on her head. Then they fight. Ah....I guess you had be there." I think most stories would end with, "I guess you had to be there."

that's why youtube is so funny.
it's like amerca's funniest home videos except it's the world and there is no bob saget.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 20 2007, 09:52 AM)

It'd always finish with, "I guess you had to be there" haha
scharferfeger77
I do not think that big black poles are a danger for a girl who knows how to handle them...Just another, for your pleasure I hope...
[attachmentid=53421]
evade20
QUOTE(scharferfeger77 @ Oct 20 2007, 11:48 AM)
I do not think that big black poles are a danger for a girl who knows how to handle them...Just another, for your pleasure I hope...
[attachmentid=53421]

Hey, Scharf, if you have any pole dance videos of you, please post a link to them. 22.gif 22.gif
Macdonald
QUOTE(scharferfeger77 @ Oct 20 2007, 11:48 AM)
[attachmentid=53421]

lookin good scharf smile.gif love-smiley-085.gif definitely love your poses and would love to see lots more of you wink.gif 2thumbs.gif
scharferfeger77
For those who want to see more - how about this one?
[attachmentid=53452]
Macdonald
QUOTE(scharferfeger77 @ Oct 21 2007, 11:56 AM)
[attachmentid=53452]

love-smiley-085.gif wow lookin good lookin good indeed smile.gif 2thumbs.gif
evade20
[attachmentid=53452]

Very nice. Your gorgeous titties, Red thong, black stockings, and boots are very sexy... love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif Now for the pole dance video... 22.gif 22.gif

Demanding, aren't I? tongue.gif
Damor
[attachmentid=53452]

Damn girl I'm glad to see you working it... I'm ready to see more, and more, and more!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.