Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Damnyankee
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
evade20
I'm surprised that Bondi hasn't started this thread already. Damnyankee is a gorgeous woman with a fine body and a lovely face. Let's show this beauty some appreciation. Welcome to RMM.
love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
http://www.ratemymelons.com/browser.php?id=13269&cat=2
Bobaloo
QUOTE(evade20 @ May 6 2006, 07:43 AM)
I'm surprised that Bondi hasn't started this thread already.  Damnyankee is a gorgeous woman with a fine body and a lovely face.  Let's show this beauty some appreciation. Welcome to RMM.
love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

I was just going to create this thread. Well done grinning-smiley-003.gif

Hope she starts coming around; she's a very very sexy girl!!
ndboxer
Bondi was to busy peekin in his neighbors windows tring to find her ninja.gif
BigBadJeep
I agree beautiful woman, I can't wait for her to come to the boards
evade20
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 6 2006, 09:05 AM)
I was just going to create this thread. Well done grinning-smiley-003.gif

Hope she starts coming around; she's a very very sexy girl!!

She was reading the Top Melons board when I posted this...So let's hope...
damnyankee
smilio05.gif Wow.Thank you for the post. Very flattered. How surprising that a "rate boob" site is so interactive!
peakaboobs
Hi yankee, nice body chick, wish mine still stood up like that
penelope
2thumbs.gif Lovely body and such pretty eyes!!! (not that any of the guys will have noticed that yet, but give them time - eventually their eyes move to the rest of the piccy laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif )
So any chance of you posting on this thread?? popc1.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(penelope @ May 6 2006, 03:50 PM)
2thumbs.gif Lovely body and such pretty eyes!!! (not that any of the guys will have noticed that yet, but give them time - eventually their eyes move to the rest of the piccy laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif )

What are eyes coz.gif

Anyway Yankee... You are quite the hottie. Hope to see lots of you around here. 2thumbs.gif
evade20
2thumbs.gif Lovely body and such pretty eyes!!! (not that any of the guys will have noticed that yet, but give them time - eventually their eyes move to the rest of the piccy laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif )

coz.gif I do believe the eyes are part of the face... tongue.gif And I did notice. Hail.gif
damnyankee
QUOTE(peakaboobs @ May 6 2006, 03:44 PM)
Hi yankee, nice body chick, wish mine still stood up like that

wha? huh? It's funny b/c I posted for criticisms.They could be more perky I think. LOL. But thank you.
damnyankee

Thank you Penelope. I can post sure thing. Your pics are very sexy!
evade20
QUOTE(damnyankee @ May 6 2006, 05:07 PM)
wha? huh? It's funny b/c I posted for criticisms.They could be more perky I think. LOL. But thank you.

Some of us on this site prefer REAL bodies instead of surgically altered ones.. love-smiley-077.gif
Bobaloo
Here's a bump cuz SZ missed it.
SKULLZ0MBIE
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 8 2006, 12:16 PM)
Here's a bump cuz SZ missed it.

Sorry Bobaloo, that what happen you party hard all weekend, and get the Monday Morning Hangovers bang.gif
Keep up the good work grinning-smiley-003.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(SKULLZ0MBIE @ May 8 2006, 05:01 PM)
Sorry Bobaloo, that what happen you party hard all weekend, and get the Monday Morning Hangovers  bang.gif
Keep up the good work  grinning-smiley-003.gif

No big deal. Just gotta make sure you know what's going on around here, that's all. I'm all for having as much damnyankee around here as we can handle, but if we keep creating threads for her she's not going to know where the hell to be posting her fine self.
sportbiker_boy
QUOTE(damnyankee @ May 6 2006, 05:09 PM)
Thank you Penelope. I can post sure thing. Your pics are very sexy!

You are very sexy. And your face, beautiful. I'm looking forward to more posts... cool.gif
numba1fan
Can't wait til this hottie starts posting in the threads. grinning-smiley-003.gif

Very sexy girl with an awesome bod!!!!! 22.gif
UncleBuck
what a fantastic looking girl.....but me thinks she maybe a little young I would guess 16 a very well endowed 16 non the less, I hope I am wrong and if I am please take it as a compliment yank, you have a very nice body but me's scared of jailbait blink.gif

p.s. If I am wrong please don't hold it against me tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ May 9 2006, 01:00 AM)
what a fantastic looking girl.....but me thinks she maybe a little young I would guess 16 a very well endowed 16 non the less, I hope I am wrong and if I am please take it as a compliment yank, you have a very nice body but me's scared of jailbait blink.gif
p.s. If I am  wrong please don't hold it against me tongue.gif

Where's Gnappy??? this post is just screaming for a reply of

Yankee, if I said you had a great body, would you hold it against me??
damnyankee
haha 16? are you joking? im going to be 25 in august. im not wearing makeup in the pics which might be why i look younger but 16? thanks though i think. wink.gif

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ May 9 2006, 01:00 AM)
p.s. If I am  wrong please don't hold it against me tongue.gif

damnyankee
thank you so much. yes i will try to post today if i can.
08.gif

QUOTE(numba1fan @ May 9 2006, 12:23 AM)
Can't wait til this hottie starts posting in the threads. grinning-smiley-003.gif

Very sexy girl with an awesome bod!!!!! 22.gif

Bobaloo
QUOTE(damnyankee @ May 9 2006, 10:42 AM)
haha 16? are you joking? im going to be 25 in august. im not wearing makeup in the pics which might be why i look younger but 16? thanks though i think.  wink.gif

Yeah, don't pay any attention to Uncle Buck. He's gay anyway. laughing-smiley-017.gif

Hmmm. So your birthday is in August, eh? I think this calls for an August trip to Michigan!!! 2thumbs.gif

Oh, yeah, one more thing...

smilio14.gif Damnyankee is posting!!! Damnyankee is posting!!!

Hi DY wink.gif
damnyankee
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 9 2006, 10:47 AM)
Yeah, don't pay any attention to Uncle Buck.  He's gay anyway. laughing-smiley-017.gif

Hmmm.   So your birthday is in August, eh?  I think this calls for an August trip to Michigan!!!  2thumbs.gif

smilio14.gif  Damnyankee is posting!!!   Damnyankee is posting!!!

Hi DY wink.gif

You know what i have to say to that? time for lunch? smilio07.gif bob you are kinda silly. coco.gif nah.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(damnyankee @ May 9 2006, 10:58 AM)
You know what i have to say to that? time for lunch? smilio07.gif bob you are kinda silly. coco.gif  nah.gif

I just try to entertain where I can. wink.gif
damnyankee
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 9 2006, 11:00 AM)
I just try to entertain where I can. wink.gif

music-smiley-012.gif music-smiley-003.gif i will sing you a song. will that entertain you? tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(damnyankee @ May 9 2006, 11:02 AM)
music-smiley-012.gif  music-smiley-003.gif i will sing you a song. will that entertain you? tongue.gif

Just the fact that you're posting today is putting a smile on my face. smile.gif

But as long as you're offering... I'd love to be serenaded. So what are you going to sing??
SKULLZ0MBIE
I hear that
UncleBuck
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 9 2006, 10:47 AM)
Yeah, don't pay any attention to Uncle Buck.  He's gay anyway. laughing-smiley-017.gif

Hmmm.   So your birthday is in August, eh?  I think this calls for an August trip to Michigan!!!  2thumbs.gif

smilio14.gif  Damnyankee is posting!!!   Damnyankee is posting!!!

Hi DY wink.gif

hey Yank sorry please take it as a compliment then....you have a smoking hot body that looks great (the young comment is just to protect my ass if the police come and sieze my puter tongue.gif )

don't pay any attention to my friend bobaloo
[attachmentid=20073]

( laughing-smiley-014.gif )
Bobaloo
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ May 9 2006, 01:26 PM)
hey Yank sorry please take it as a compliment then....you have a smoking hot body that looks great  (the young comment is just to protect my ass if the police come and sieze my puter tongue.gif )

[attachmentid=20073]

Wow. That's a whole lotta lovin'

UB, you've gotta tell your boyfriend (or do you call him your lover??) to quit eatin' so much. He just doesn't look healthy.
numba1fan
Well.....a whole lotta something anyways.!
evade20
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ May 9 2006, 01:26 PM)
hey Yank sorry please take it as a compliment then....you have a smoking hot body that looks great  (the young comment is just to protect my ass if the police come and sieze my puter tongue.gif )

[attachmentid=20073]

Ah, Buck, you had to go and post a pic of johnny wadd. puke1.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(evade20 @ May 9 2006, 04:11 PM)
Ah, Buck, you had to go and post a pic of johnny wadd. puke1.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif That is funny on so many levels laughing-smiley-014.gif
diane26
Another sexy gal added to the mix.
bondiguy
QUOTE(evade20 @ May 6 2006, 07:43 AM)
I'm surprised that Bondi hasn't started this thread already.  Damnyankee is a gorgeous woman with a fine body and a lovely face.  Let's show this beauty some appreciation. Welcome to RMM.
love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

This is a Bondi Approved Thread grinning-smiley-003.gif tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 10 2006, 01:29 AM)
This is a Bondi Approved Thread grinning-smiley-003.gif  tongue.gif

Damn, She must be old enough then. 2thumbs.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(evade20 @ May 10 2006, 02:18 AM)
Damn, She must be old enough then. 2thumbs.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Haha... just barely grinning-smiley-003.gif
evade20
This is the original Bondi Aproved ™ grinning-smiley-003.gif Damnyankee melons appreciation thread. laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif All others are imposters and should be merged with this one. laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(evade20 @ May 11 2006, 05:11 AM)
This is the original Bondi Aproved ™ grinning-smiley-003.gif  Damnyankee melons appreciation thread. laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif  All others are imposters and should be merged with this one. laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

Fuck... I agree with Evade blink.gif
damnyankee
You guys don't like boobies. It's all an act. I see right through it. You guys really like big hairy elephant balls. nah.gif Hey seriously though....does anyone watch American Idol? Was Chris the sacrificial lamb???

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 11 2006, 07:52 AM)
Fuck... I agree with Evade blink.gif

SKULLZ0MBIE
QUOTE(damnyankee @ May 11 2006, 01:39 PM)
You guys don't like boobies. It's all an act. I see right through it. You guys really like big hairy elephant balls. nah.gif Hey seriously though....does anyone watch American Idol? Was Chris the sacrificial lamb???

Don't know I don't watch American idol dry.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(damnyankee @ May 11 2006, 01:39 PM)

Well, I won't say I don't like hairy elephant balls, but I don't know much about them either... Except for they're big, hairy, and found on elephants. But I will say with certainty that if I had my choice between staring at boobs and staring at big hairy elephant balls, I'd pick boobies fo' sho! But hey, that's just me.
damnyankee
QUOTE(SKULLZ0MBIE @ May 11 2006, 01:48 PM)
Don't know I don't watch American idol  dry.gif

OH yea I also found out just yesterday that my layout, I shot with penthouse in sept. 2005, was used for penthouse Variations 2006. I can't believe it. Its crazy...it doesnt even really look like me though with all the makeup and plus my hair was blonde then with hair extensions. My very first tearsheet. crazy shit.
damnyankee
QUOTE(damnyankee @ May 11 2006, 02:00 PM)
OH yea I also found out just yesterday that my layout, I shot with penthouse in sept. 2005, was used for penthouse Variations 2006. I can't believe it. Its crazy...it doesnt even really look like me though with all the makeup and plus my hair was blonde then with hair extensions. My very first tearsheet. crazy shit.

I am glad that my pics were only used for this small magazine b/c penthouse is a rotten company to shoot for, glad to be done with it. I hope anyway.
Assfucker
22.gif

22.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 11 2006, 02:10 PM)
22.gif
22.gif

Assfucker just about said it all. I don't usually buy Penthouse rags but June may be an exception. love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(damnyankee @ May 11 2006, 02:02 PM)
I am glad that my pics were only used for this small magazine b/c penthouse is a rotten company to shoot for, glad to be done with it. I hope anyway.

That is you?????? blink.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 12 2006, 04:35 AM)
That is you?????? blink.gif

I had the same thoughts. Now I'm kinda wondering if DY is legit. and let me tell you... if she is, we are some really lucky guys! 2thumbs.gif

Oh, yeah. I think her post deserves a Holy Phuck, a Hot Damn, and a love-smiley-085.gif
SKULLZ0MBIE
QUOTE(damnyankee @ May 11 2006, 02:02 PM)

Any other Magazine you have done? Other then just Penthouse.
popc1.gif Or Movies 08.gif
grinning-smiley-003.gif
fellatiofiend18
phew! i didnt want to be the first to say it but i was wondering if that was really her as well..... hmmmm.

but in any event, shes never in here anyways so wats the point of giving her a thread? just my opinion...........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.