Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Christof
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Christof
Figured it was high time I started my 411, if I'm gonna get abuse on this board may as well give it a focal point smile.gif

I've been on RMM on and off for a couple of years, until recently only checking the front page every couple of months ot so but I found the message board and got hooked.

Not a lot to tell really, I work on an IT helpdesk even though most of the geeks that phone up know WAY more about computers than I do, I guess I'm just better at making stuff up and convincing people I know what I'm talking about smile.gif

I've just started a band, been playing bass for about 5 years now and looking upto Billy Sheehan as one of my idols. We will be playing mostly metal and classic rock, anything from Pantera and Rage against the machine to Led Zepplin and Deep purple. Musically I tend to like anything that isnt in the top40 Rock, Metal, Rap, old school Hip Hop, Gabba Techno.....

Urm... running out of stuff to say now, have a very warped sense of humour that most people dont get, which just makes me laugh even harder. Oh and Family guy is better than the Simpsons!
Gnappster
QUOTE(Christof @ Mar 8 2006, 04:51 PM)
Not a lot to tell really, I work on an IT helpdesk even though most of the geeks that phone up know WAY more about computers than I do, I guess I'm just better at making stuff up and convincing people I know what I'm talking about smile.gif

that talent has helped me get through life!

QUOTE(Christof @ Mar 8 2006, 04:51 PM)
Oh and Family guy is better than the Simpsons!

i won't respond to that as you're obviously trolling with that remark tongue.gif
Christof
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 9 2006, 12:01 AM)
i won't respond to that as you're obviously trolling with that remark  tongue.gif

Me? Trolling? never!
natalie
"Time for a sexy party!" 08.gif nah.gif
Christof
QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 9 2006, 12:52 AM)
"Time for a sexy party!" 08.gif  nah.gif

Sexy parties are good cant wait, anyone care to get the party started? wink.gif
diane26
Welcome to 411 since you arent new to RMM tongue.gif
wigglebutz
QUOTE(Christof @ Mar 8 2006, 07:57 PM)
Sexy parties are good cant wait, anyone care to get the party started? wink.gif

I'll start the party! With a nice wet kiss wink.gif
wigglebutz
WOW Diane, awesome pic!!!!!!!!!!!!! smilio09.gif
diane26
QUOTE(wigglebutz @ Mar 8 2006, 06:49 PM)
WOW Diane, awesome pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!  smilio09.gif

Awesome lips girl. Is there anything not up to par on you?? God damn. nah.gif
wigglebutz
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 8 2006, 10:03 PM)
Awesome lips girl. Is there anything not up to par on you?? God damn.  nah.gif

awww you're so sweet smilio05.gif
numba1fan
QUOTE(wigglebutz @ Mar 8 2006, 09:47 PM)
I'll start the party!  With a nice wet kiss  wink.gif

SEXY SEXY SEXY SEXY SEXY SEXY pic!!!! HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!
summoner
Welcome to 411 smile.gif
numba1fan
Welcome abreast... i mean aboard dude!! food-smiley-004.gif
Christof
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 9 2006, 02:46 AM)
Welcome to 411 since you arent new to RMM tongue.gif

Thanks very much, love this series of pics thanks smile.gif

QUOTE(wigglebutz @ Mar 9 2006, 02:47 AM)
I'll start the party!  With a nice wet kiss  wink.gif

Holy crap! even your mouth is sexy as hell, all for a nice wet kiss hun love-smiley-077.gif

QUOTE(summoner @ Mar 9 2006, 06:32 AM)
Welcome to 411 smile.gif

Thanks, great pic, such amazing boobs!

QUOTE(numba1fan @ Mar 9 2006, 06:38 AM)
Welcome abreast... i mean aboard dude!! food-smiley-004.gif

Ta very much 2thumbs.gif
Christof
I need some help!

I need a band name and really suck at these kind of things bang.gif
figured with the over active imagination of some of the people on the board there might be some good ideas here.

We have already considered Cramm (Classic Rock And Modern Metal) but that sucks, Discharge (apparently they are quite a big punk band from the 80s?) Kronos (Greek God who ate family for acting up, but band called that already too) just so you have an idea of the kinda thing we are after, hope someone has better luck thinking of something than we have been having.

Oh and if we use the suggestion I will buy that person a beer next time they are in England and within a 30minute drive from me food-smiley-004.gif
Gnappster
How bout The Anorexic Thugs, I suggested that as a good band name in another thread.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 14 2006, 11:49 AM)
How bout The Anorexic Thugs, I suggested that as a good band name in another thread.

yeah, but Diane already booked her drummer under the condition that they would play under that name. You'll have to clear it up with her first.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 14 2006, 01:35 PM)
yeah, but Diane already booked her drummer under the condition that they would play under that name.  You'll have to clear it up with her first.

What?! I invented that name. Intellectual theft I say! Whoever pays me the most money or gives me the best head can have it though grinning-smiley-003.gif
Gnappster
you could always name your band jork...
thenewguy
Welcome fella! I see the girls have given you fine welcome of their own!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Christof @ Mar 14 2006, 04:00 AM)
I need some help!

I need a band name and really suck at these kind of things  bang.gif

There's a local band around here called the Well Hungarians. ...Give it time, it'll sink in... Funny, isn't it?

you should go for something creative like that, some sort of play on words.
Bobaloo
I GOT IT!!!

You're the Pee guy, right? So how about something like Ura Nation. Feel free to pick your own spelling.
hott1976
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 14 2006, 03:57 PM)
you could always name your band jork...

God Damn now that is a great name! i love it! smile.gif jrock baby it's all about you lovey! smilio04.gif 03.gif smilio04.gif
Christof
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 15 2006, 12:17 AM)
You're the Pee guy, right? 

Still not sure I like being the pee guy sad.gif

play on words are cool though, I wanted to go for Pant-Tearer as a play on Pantera but the rest of the band didnt agree with it
bondiguy
QUOTE(Christof @ Mar 14 2006, 04:00 AM)
I need some help!

I need a band name and really suck at these kind of things  bang.gif
figured with the over active imagination of some of the people on the board there might be some good ideas here. 

dude 1st of all what kinda music do you play? You can't have a name like Satans Sons if you play adult contemp! haha

Let me know your style and I'll help u with the name... although u can keep ur warm weak cats piss pommy beer! haha

The Morbid Flowers is pretty good
bondiguy
dude sorry i forgot... steer clear of pun names. They usually suck!

They are funny at firsst but lose their appeal... they are for shitty cover bands.

"The Be Sharps" tongue.gif
Christof
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 15 2006, 01:16 AM)

They are funny at firsst but lose their appeal... they are for shitty cover bands.

Yeah I know, I also Like Suck MNC but again its just crap sad.gif I told you I was bad at names.

These are the bands we are looking at so far but this list might change - acdc, Beatles, Cream, Deep Purple, Deftones, Foo Fighters, Jimi Hendrix, KoRn, Led Zepplin, Nine Inch Nails, Pearl Jam, Queen of the stoneage, Rage Against the Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, System of a down, Tool.
Also we will eventually be writing covers are just to get started, will hopefully be along the lines of deftones, faith no more style when writing.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Christof @ Mar 14 2006, 08:25 PM)
Yeah I know, I also Like Suck MNC but again its just crap sad.gif  I told you I was bad at names.

These are the bands we are looking at so far but this list might change - acdc, Beatles, Cream, Deep Purple, Deftones, Foo Fighters, Jimi Hendrix, KoRn, Led Zepplin, Nine Inch Nails, Pearl Jam, Queen of the stoneage, Rage Against the Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, System of a down, Tool.
Also we will eventually be writing covers are just to get started, will hopefully be along the lines of deftones, faith no more style when writing.

I see no Nirvana in there but I'll let it slide.

Naming a band is a very personal thing so its hard to just throw names out there.

Undercover (but its cheesy)
Silent Thunder
The Riff
Six Strings
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 14 2006, 06:16 PM)

laughing-smiley-014.gif

I was thinking more like Handsome Homer Simpson Plus Three
natalie
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 15 2006, 11:17 AM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif

O.K. I'll be Skinner, Gnappy can be Homer, Bondi can be Wiggum and who'll be Barney? tongue.gif
Christof
QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 16 2006, 12:59 AM)
O.K. I'll be Skinner, Gnappy can be Homer, Bondi can be Wiggum and who'll be Barney? tongue.gif

I'd make a good Barney! Overweight and boderline alcoholic, I couldnt make an artsy black and white film though sad.gif well, or sing
Christof
QUOTE(Christof @ Mar 16 2006, 01:26 AM)
I'd make a good Barney! Overweight and boderline alcoholic, I couldnt make an artsy black and white film though sad.gif well, or sing

Ah crap now when people click on my second page all they are gonna see is 'Overweight and boderline alcoholic'. Brilliant! Mix that up with pee guy and I think I may be given some kinda special hat so the other kids know not to play with me sad.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Christof @ Mar 15 2006, 08:28 PM)
Ah crap now when people click on my second page all they are gonna see is 'Overweight and boderline alcoholic'. Brilliant! Mix that up with pee guy and I think I may be given some kinda special hat so the other kids know not to play with me sad.gif

[attachmentid=15877]

Best I can come up with for now. I'll keep looking.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Christof @ Mar 15 2006, 08:28 PM)

How 'bout these???

[attachmentid=15878] [attachmentid=15879]
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 15 2006, 11:17 AM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif

I like it!

QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 15 2006, 07:59 PM)

We'll need codenames. I can be Cue Ball, Natalie you can be 8 ball, christof your 12 ball and Gnappy you can be Cue ball! tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Christof @ Mar 15 2006, 06:28 PM)

Don't worry, you won't need the hat tongue.gif

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 15 2006, 08:00 PM)
How 'bout these??? 

[attachmentid=15878]  [attachmentid=15879]

Not enough people where those Shriners hats....well except Shriners, I think I will buy one.

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 16 2006, 04:31 AM)
I like it!
We'll need codenames. I can be Cue Ball, Natalie you can be 8 ball, christof your 12 ball and Gnappy you can be Cue ball! tongue.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif

"You're an idiot."
diane26
Here is my proper welcome.
Christof
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 17 2006, 02:15 AM)
Here is my proper welcome.

WOOHOO! BOOBIES! thanks very much Diane lovely pic and great smile thanks smile.gif
Love your pic on the main page today too very sexy.

And now im off to prepare for st patricks day and drinking millions of pints of guiness and wearing silly hats smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 16 2006, 11:24 AM)
"You're an idiot."

hahaha laughing-smiley-017.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Christof @ Mar 17 2006, 04:28 AM)
And now im off to prepare for st patricks day and drinking millions of pints of guiness and wearing silly hats smile.gif

Here's some suggestions. What's with you and hats anyway?
[attachmentid=15967]
[attachmentid=15968]
[attachmentid=15969]
Christof
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 17 2006, 04:12 PM)
Here's some suggestions.  What's with you and hats anyway?

It will be a stpatricks day hat, normally get a voucher with every pint of guiness you order, for 5 vouchers you can collect a large foam hat in the shapy of a pint of guiness or a drum or violin or stuff
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Christof @ Mar 17 2006, 11:18 AM)
It will be a stpatricks day hat, normally get a voucher with every pint of guiness you order, for 5 vouchers you can collect a large foam hat in the shapy of a pint of guiness or a drum or violin or stuff

Yeah, I got one a while ago. i tried to find a pic of it, but no can do. Here's one that seems like a newer design.
[attachmentid=15971]

Have a good time. And be smart. Not much is worse than staring into a pile of your own puke laden with green beer.

happy St. Patty's Day!!! puke1.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Christof @ Mar 17 2006, 09:18 AM)

Pay has a guinness hat like that. The pic he posted of himself with it has unfortunately scarred me for life though sad.gif
Christof
Well st patricks day was a bit of a let down this year, Not many people out at all and I think by about 7pm I was the only one still wearing the stupid hat. I tried to take a pic of myself wearing it in the mirror of a pub but I was a bit off centre. Also I dont normally look this gormless I was just very very drunk at this point and I thought I was smiling, and my camera phones a bit kak.
belicked6924
Not sure if I welcomed you yet or not, but welcome to RMM 2thumbs.gif I also found something that I think you might like, it goes with your sig tongue.gif
[attachmentid=16113]
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 17 2006, 12:22 PM)
Pay has a guinness hat like that. The pic he posted of himself with it has unfortunately scarred me for life though  sad.gif

Oh yes... *shudders*

I haven't been able to have a Guiness since tongue.gif
Christof
Figured I best rescue my 411 before it drops off the page into the second page.

This is the second most recent pic I have of me after the guiness hat one, I'm the king of fancy dress!
Christof
And this is the previous years Halloween fancy dress effort, If this doesnt make Bondi come back then nothing will smile.gif

Hopefully some of you lovely ladies will post some pics and stop me from having to dig out a pic of the previous years fancy dress and get things back on track smile.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Christof @ Apr 4 2006, 05:46 PM)
Figured I best rescue my 411 before it drops off the page into the second page.

This is the second most recent pic I have of me after the guiness hat one, I'm the king of fancy dress!

[attachmentid=17339]

You are more than meets the eye
Christof
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 4 2006, 11:01 PM)
You are more than meets the eye

what you trying to say? confused-smiley-013.gif wink.gif

lucky I know what you mean, and for almost 6 months now i walk in my local pub and I get comments like that, the costume made me semi famous locally smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.