Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Skirt, Shorts, Jeans?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
SecretFantasy
i am a sucker for a girl in a skirt..... i dont know what it is i guess its becuz i am a boob and leg man..... Boy shorts are up there with my favorite but seeing some nice sweet sexy legs run all the way up into the skirt is something that just makes shiver...... If any ladies want to post a pic with their favorite please feel free.....
SKULLZ0MBIE
QUOTE(SecretFantasy @ Feb 28 2006, 02:29 PM)
i am a sucker for a girl in a skirt..... i dont know what it is i guess its becuz i am a boob and leg man.....  Boy shorts are up there with my favorite but seeing some nice sweet sexy legs run all the way up into the skirt is something that just makes shiver......  If any ladies want to post a pic with their favorite please feel free.....

I hear that food-smiley-004.gif
diane26
I like boy shorts not on me but I like a hot girl in a pair.
SecretFantasy
"D" why dont you post a pic and we can be the judge if we like it on you or not.....lol smile.gif
YNOT
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 28 2006, 02:48 PM)
I like boy shorts not on me but I like a hot girl in a pair.

popc1.gif I would love to see you in boy shorts or how about nothing but a button down dress shirt?!?! 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
i like a girl in boy shorts, although the proper girl in the right pair of jeans does it for me too. don't really care for skirts.
summoner
Short skirt smile.gif I know hubbie likes them too wink.gif

Short skirt like this smile.gif
SecretFantasy
QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 28 2006, 03:28 PM)

i can see why he likes the skirt.... i am enjoying the view as well
Gnappster
QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 28 2006, 01:28 PM)

a pic like that could convert me!
SecretFantasy
hey Gnappster i just relised you're from Saskatchewan. I met a guy from another board and we had a secret santa gift exchange on the board and he sent me some Saskatchewan berry jelly and syrup. I must say it is was very good.
Gnappster
QUOTE(SecretFantasy @ Feb 28 2006, 01:53 PM)
hey Gnappster i just relised you're from Saskatchewan.  I met a guy from another board and we had a secret santa gift exchange on the board and he sent me some Saskatchewan berry jelly and syrup. I must say it is was very good.

what's his name, maybe i know him lol.

i think it was probably saskatoon berry, but there is a city in saskatchewan called saskatoon so you were close enough. and yes that stuff does rock, so does saskatoon berry pie, some of the best stuff on earth!

It looks like blueberries, it tastes like blueberries, but brother, it ain't blueberries!
actually it's way better.
allmebaby
I always like the skirt love-smiley-077.gif
diane26
Secret and YNot I actually was wearing some they are in the V day pics I had I had a pink pair on and than a black pair with the fishnets I had on that I posted picks of.

Dont like them on me yet but hope to soon but regardless I think they are sexy.
sweetnsexy
Skirts get my vote...

[attachmentid=14681]
belicked6924
Skirts are quickly becoming a favorite of mine 22.gif
bondiguy
Short skirts have been around since jesus was a boy and they are still sexy!

However, those tight hot pant style shorts that girls seem to wear alot these days arer as sexy as hell
Gnappster
more and more, I'm becoming a skirt fan!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 1 2006, 12:18 PM)
more and more, I'm becoming a skirt fan!

if not for there easy accessibility alone!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.