Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Ok Anyone That Feels Up To It
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
diane26
blink.gif
Pistone
Yeah it works, cute puppies. Now impatiently awaites to see your video.
diane26
QUOTE(Pistone @ Feb 17 2006, 05:57 PM)
Yeah it works, cute puppies. Now impatiently awaites to see your video.

LOL that will have to come when I have some alone time just making sure I fgured it out first and looks like I did YEAH
burningnickle
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 17 2006, 08:59 PM)
LOL that will have to come when I have some alone time just making sure I fgured it out first and looks like I did YEAH

Yeah that will be sweet to see the vid of you!!!
Hardabs
def. can't wait to see this one...hopefully it will create some craziness and every body will start posting videos just like when the videos thread was started my CMAN. 2thumbs.gif
lonely1275
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 17 2006, 06:06 PM)
please DL this video (it is only of puppies) and let me know if it works.

If so I have learned how to take video from my digi camera and host it on my server.

If it doesnt work, than I need to try again. LOL

Puupy Video
Also if it works it means I wont have an excuse to not make a vid for here tongue.gif

Video is fine, so is the audio that goes with it.
diane26
QUOTE(lonely1275 @ Feb 18 2006, 12:27 PM)
Video is fine, so is the audio that goes with it.

Yeah ummm I didnt know that my camera had audio as well so of course you can hear me yelling at the kids and the dog and one kid laughing that the other one got in trouble. ph34r.gif
belicked6924
popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
penelope
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 17 2006, 08:06 PM)
please DL this video (it is only of puppies) and let me know if it works.

If so I have learned how to take video from my digi camera and host it on my server.

If it doesnt work, than I need to try again. LOL

Puupy Video
Also if it works it means I wont have an excuse to not make a vid for here tongue.gif

Yes it works fine for me.
I can get mine onto the computer ok but cant get it onto here,cant quite work out how to do it,any ideas?
I know I can have it hosted ok but I would still like to know how to do it?
diane26
QUOTE(penelope @ Feb 18 2006, 01:37 PM)
Yes it works fine for me.
I can get mine onto the computer ok but cant get it onto here,cant quite work out how to do it,any ideas?
I know I can have it hosted ok but I would still like to know how to do it?

I have a server cause I run a few message boards so I hosted it on there I dont think you can do it without hosting somewhere I am not sure if this boards supports the video files or not???
Gnappster
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 18 2006, 02:50 PM)
I have a server cause I run a few message boards so I hosted it on there I dont think you can do it without hosting somewhere I am not sure if this boards supports the video files or not???

cman will always host em for u 2thumbs.gif
diane26
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 18 2006, 10:46 PM)
cman will always host em for u  2thumbs.gif

I know but I got it figured out now nah.gif
burningnickle
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 19 2006, 02:15 AM)
I know but I got it figured out now nah.gif

cool videos of you!!! sweet!!
Pistone
popc1.gif not drama but waiting for the vid. popc1.gif
diane26
QUOTE(Pistone @ Feb 19 2006, 12:12 AM)
popc1.gif not drama but waiting for the vid. popc1.gif

In due time, cant do it on the weekend anyway. Just figuring out what I was doing first.
somfan
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 19 2006, 01:31 AM)
In due time, cant do it on the weekend anyway. Just figuring out what I was doing first.

Hey Diane -
I kinda like that hot mommy voice! 2thumbs.gif
Som Fan
diane26
QUOTE(somfan @ Feb 21 2006, 05:39 PM)
Hey Diane -
I kinda like that hot mommy voice! 2thumbs.gif
Som Fan

I promise next week I wont be yelling. Well unless the waitor pisses me off blink.gif
YNOT
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 21 2006, 08:57 PM)
I promise next week I wont be yelling. Well unless the waitor pisses me off blink.gif

popc1.gif Yeah, sitting here waiting with Peter and his five friends for the video as well cool.gif
diane26
QUOTE(YNOT @ Feb 23 2006, 11:34 AM)
popc1.gif  Yeah, sitting here waiting with Peter and his five friends for the video as well  cool.gif

I am trying to think of ideas and stuff. Be patient I dont like to do anything half ass;)
belicked6924
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 23 2006, 12:38 PM)
I am trying to think of ideas and stuff. Be patient I dont like to do anything half ass;)

If we get to see your ass in a video we won't complain if it's half or full grinning-smiley-003.gif

popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
diane26
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Feb 23 2006, 04:21 PM)
If we get to see your ass in a video we won't complain if it's half or full  grinning-smiley-003.gif

popc1.gif  popc1.gif  popc1.gif

I got an idea it would be like a 4 min video though and I got to find what I want to wear and than grow the courage to do it.

Would work better if I had a hat like Imagons had in that one pic I am gonna look for one. dry.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 23 2006, 06:26 PM)
I got an idea it would be like a 4 min video though and I got to find what I want to wear and than grow the courage to do it.
Would work better if I had a hat like Imagons had in that one pic I am gonna look for one. dry.gif

What you're going to wear? coz.gif

How bout 08.gif?

popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
diane26
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Feb 23 2006, 08:10 PM)
What you're going to wear? coz.gif
How bout 08.gif?

popc1.gif popc1.gif  popc1.gif

Well need to start with something.
belicked6924
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 23 2006, 09:12 PM)
Well need to start with something.

coz.gif What for?
diane26
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Feb 23 2006, 08:15 PM)
coz.gif  What for?

rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.