Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Valentines Day
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
COMEDYMAN
I want to wish all of you wonderful girls on here the most Happy Valentines Day!!!

I have enjoyed posting with you and looking at your beautiful bodies so much I would gladly be any one of your Valentines biggrin.gif

You delicious girls of RMM make it a pleasure to pop on here. its not just your bodies either. You show humor and intelligence in your posts and that's just as much of a cock hardening turn on for me, the fact your bodies are fucking rocking is just a plus biggrin.gif

I love you all and so glad you found this site to show us your goodies biggrin.gif

Keep the boobies flowing and the posts rolling biggrin.gif

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!!!! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-052.gif love-smiley-077.gif 22.gif 03.gif

CM
Kiana
Valentines isnt until tomorrow, but THANK YOU!!! You are such a sweetie! love-smiley-077.gif
Gnappster
Cman's post gave me a heart-on wink.gif
diane26
You can be my Valentine I dont think I have EVER had a valentine
diane26
user posted image

For everyone,
somfan
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 14 2006, 12:21 PM)
user posted image

For everyone,

Diane26 -
Be my Valentine! wub.gif
- Som Fan
diane26
QUOTE(somfan @ Feb 14 2006, 12:27 PM)
Diane26 -
Be my Valentine!  wub.gif
- Som Fan

I would love to I didn't yet have one.

SHould have made lunch for today nah.gif

user posted image
Gnappster
love-smiley-077.gif
diane26
laughing-smiley-014.gif
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 14 2006, 12:35 PM)
love-smiley-077.gif

evade20
Just in case you had to Know.... laughing-smiley-014.gif

The History of Valentines Day> http://www.fatemag.com/2006_02article2.html
Gnappster
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 14 2006, 02:14 PM)
Just in case you had to Know.... laughing-smiley-014.gif

The History of Valentines Day> http://www.fatemag.com/2006_02article2.html

FRAT tongue.gif
hott1976
Happy Valentines to you to!
bondiguy
Bravo on the pic Gnappy... Bravo!
bondiguy
Well it is V Day on Wednesday and as I won't be on again before then I'd like to wish all of my favourite ladies at RMM the happiest of Valentine's Days. love-smiley-077.gif

You know who you are!!! wub.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 14 2006, 03:35 PM)
love-smiley-077.gif
user posted image

Still a classic! tongue.gif
Gnappster
I don't celebrate Hallmark holidays....unless it will get me laid! tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 13 2007, 12:07 PM)
I don't celebrate Hallmark holidays....unless it will get me laid! tongue.gif

Hence my attraction to this holiday! haha

In all seriousness, my fiancee and I don't really celebrate it either. We refrain from buying each other gifts as prices are ridiculously inflated around V day. ALl we do is go somewhere nice for dinner, have a bottle of wine and test out the bed srpings grinning-smiley-003.gif
summoner
The pic says it all smile.gif
ontippytoes
Thanks C-Man!
Personally, I think V-Day is stupid. It puts so much pressure on the male to get a gift...the PERFECT gift... for a woman. Why do we need a prescribed day to tell and show someone how we feel?
Anyway, I appreciate the nice words, though, C-Man. AND, happy V-Day to everyone, especially to those that it is important to.
evade20
QUOTE(ontippytoes @ Feb 14 2007, 01:36 AM)
Thanks C-Man! 
Personally, I think V-Day is stupid.  It puts so much pressure on the male to get a gift...the PERFECT gift... for a woman.  Why do we need a prescribed day to tell and show someone how we feel? 
Anyway, I appreciate the nice words, though, C-Man.  AND, happy V-Day to everyone, especially to those that it is important to.

You're gorgeous, Tippy. Happy V-day to you. love-smiley-052.gif
little_n_soft
It's a silly day, but I can think of worse ones. Happy Valentines Day! wub.gif
britmeat
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 14 2007, 06:53 AM)
It's a silly day, but I can think of worse ones. Happy Valentines Day! wub.gif

even if your not into valentines day I hope you all have a wonderful sexy day today
evade20
QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 14 2007, 12:58 AM)

user posted image The red blouse and your awesome cleavage says it all: love-smiley-085.gif 08.gif wub.gif
nybandit
smilio12.gif Happy Valentines Day ladies.......may you all get a good shagging!!!
little_n_soft
QUOTE(nybandit @ Feb 14 2007, 02:36 PM)
smilio12.gif    Happy Valentines Day ladies.......may you all get a good shagging!!!

Unlikely. sad.gif *grumbles*
paybarraman
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 14 2007, 09:38 AM)
Unlikely.  sad.gif  *grumbles*

The men in your neighborhood must therefore be blind and mentally unfit. coco.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 13 2007, 10:07 PM)
Hence my attraction to this holiday! haha

In all seriousness, my fiancee and I don't really celebrate it either. We refrain from buying each other gifts as prices are ridiculously inflated around V day. ALl we do is go somewhere nice for dinner, have a bottle of wine and test out the bed srpings grinning-smiley-003.gif

We pretty much did just that last night since I will be away today(V-Day).

QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 13 2007, 10:58 PM)

Indeed! Where is the after pic, when it is unwrapped? 08.gif

QUOTE(ontippytoes @ Feb 13 2007, 11:36 PM)
Thanks C-Man! 
Personally, I think V-Day is stupid.  It puts so much pressure on the male to get a gift...the PERFECT gift... for a woman.  Why do we need a prescribed day to tell and show someone how we feel? 
Anyway, I appreciate the nice words, though, C-Man.  AND, happy V-Day to everyone, especially to those that it is important to.

You are a smart woman!

Oh, and Happy VD everyone! tongue.gif
little_n_soft
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Feb 14 2007, 04:39 PM)
The men in your neighborhood must therefore be blind and mentally unfit.   coco.gif

Well I dunno, I just don't get out much. tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 14 2007, 12:38 PM)
We pretty much did just that last night since I will be away today(V-Day).

Oh, and Happy VD everyone! tongue.gif

Well I do the middle one EVERY night tongue.gif

VD ohmy.gif tongue.gif
Puppet
Happy post money sucking holiday concocted to make me spend money on flowers sure to die and chocolate that are sure to make her hips spread..

smilio12.gif

Now fathers day.. thats my holiday.. WHOS YOUR DADDY BITCH!!! SAY IT!
Fitch
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 14 2007, 10:38 AM)
Unlikely.  sad.gif  *grumbles*

That's a shame, I wish I could help you with that problem. wink.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Puppet @ Feb 15 2007, 10:05 AM)

On Father's Day, I bet Puppet gets a dumptruck full of presents from across the country wink.gif
hott1976
QUOTE(Puppet @ Feb 15 2007, 12:05 PM)
Happy post money sucking holiday concocted to make me spend money on flowers sure to die and chocolate that are sure to make her hips spread..

smilio12.gif

i absolutely love this post! nah.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 20 2007, 11:52 AM)
On Father's Day, I bet Puppet gets a dumptruck full of presents from across the country wink.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif funny coz it's true!
paybarraman
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 20 2007, 10:52 AM)

Puppet's post was a comic "gimme". But I find the subtlety of Gnappy's joke just as funny. grinning-smiley-003.gif
juicyboobs
Ok so maybe a little premature for a resurrection of this thread, BUT i want some help, not bein a big valentines fan ( I want my loving 365 days not just 1) THIS year i plan to be less bah humbug and more surprise cupid.

So Guys this is where i ned some help, i would love to hear what your perfect Valentines night would be???

Ladies- let me know what worked for you or even what Didn't work!
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jan 15 2009, 07:11 AM)
Ok so maybe a little premature for a resurrection of this thread, BUT i want some help, not bein a big valentines fan ( I want my loving 365 days not just 1) THIS year i plan to be less bah humbug and more surprise cupid.

So Guys this is where i ned some help, i would love to hear what your perfect Valentines night would be???

Ladies- let me know what worked for you or even what Didn't work!

Well i learned long ago a lite meal , maybe some dancing , a few drinks , head home , some romantic music , some sexy lingerie , some time in the jacuzzi , maybe a little massage oil then a wild night of sex . then in the morning get up go home and see how the wifes night was ..Jk all the above Lite meal cause she tends to fall asleep on a full stomach . lingerie cause it makes the mood , drinks cause it lightnes the mood tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.