Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Chi619
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Ratt
I thought it was about time that chi619 had her own thread. I have been fortunate to speak to her, and MY GOD! She has not been with us for long; but I look forward to seeing more...

2thumbs.gif 22.gif 2thumbs.gif
chi619
QUOTE(Ratt @ Dec 17 2005, 04:55 AM)
I thought it was about time that chi619 had her own thread. I have been fortunate to speak to her, and MY GOD! She has not been with us for long; but I look forward to seeing more...

2thumbs.gif  22.gif  2thumbs.gif

Thank you soooo much.... smile.gif I've enjoyed talking to you. And I've had an absolute *blast* here so far. I feel like it's a bit soon for my own thread, but... I guess it's a good place to "test drive" some pictures... smilio05.gif
Ratt
QUOTE(chi619 @ Dec 17 2005, 08:21 PM)
Thank you soooo much....  smile.gif  I've enjoyed talking to you.  And I've had an absolute *blast* here so far.  I feel like it's a bit soon for my own thread, but... I guess it's a good place to "test drive" some pictures...  smilio05.gif

Um... new or not; you are worth a thread of your own. In my opinion anyway.

food-smiley-004.gif

Ratt.
chi619
Okay, instead of cowering to my own shyness, and to thank you (Ratt!) for this thread, and so it won't die only 24 hours after it was started, lemme update with a pic. tongue.gif Coming to you from the dressing room at Lord & Taylor....
belicked6924
awesome pics chi, i never wanted to be a spy in a dressing room until now
Scoundrel_SF
Good call on a Chi619 thread! What a remarkable rack!
CaramelTits
Whoooa Very very nice Chi smilio09.gif
Scoundrel_SF
Ooooooh! Looks like I finally got to be ontop of CaramelTits! tongue.gif
chi619
QUOTE(Scoundrel_SF @ Dec 18 2005, 10:28 PM)
Ooooooh! Looks like I finally got to be ontop of CaramelTits! tongue.gif

You're on top *and* beneath her, now... :-P

And thanks, Caramel!!
bts34e
I dont know who is on top or after or behind, but chi you are hot baby... 2thumbs.gif
Ratt
QUOTE(bts34e @ Dec 19 2005, 02:09 PM)
but chi you are hot baby... 2thumbs.gif

My thoughts exactly... Oh and Chi; thanks. Oh, and please may I have some more? hehe
foghorn
beautiful chi and what a great idea for a thread 22.gif
lookinatjugs
QUOTE(chi619 @ Dec 18 2005, 05:54 PM)
Okay, instead of cowering to my own shyness, and to thank you (Ratt!) for this thread, and so it won't die only 24 hours after it was started, lemme update with a pic.   tongue.gif  Coming to you from the dressing room at Lord & Taylor....

Looks like you have some new fans...myself included 22.gif
chi619
QUOTE(lookinatjugs @ Dec 19 2005, 09:27 AM)
Looks like you have some new fans...myself included   22.gif

Thank you much!!
Scoundrel_SF
gorgeous pic Chi!
Ratt
QUOTE(chi619 @ Dec 20 2005, 01:46 PM)
Thank you much!!

Ok, sorry gotta do this old joke now-

Chi, do you sleep on your stomache?

If you don't... may I?

22.gif
chi619
QUOTE(Ratt @ Dec 20 2005, 03:15 AM)
Ok, sorry gotta do this old joke now-

Chi, do you sleep on your stomache?

If you don't... may I?

22.gif

LOL! Can't believe I've never heard that one before! laughing-smiley-014.gif
paybarraman
Chi are those your lips in your avatar?

I mean JESUS!!!!!! Gorgeous Tits AND lucious DSL's!!!!!!!!

Lady we HAVE to hook up!!!!

***SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!!! Stop It ALREADY!!!!!****
Boobluver2
Wow! Glad to see her have her own thread, we know she has some nice boobies afterall!

Just wish I could cum in that dressing room at Lord & Taylor with you! 2thumbs.gif
chi619
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Dec 20 2005, 07:50 AM)
Chi are those your lips in your avatar?

I mean JESUS!!!!!!   Gorgeous Tits AND lucious DSL's!!!!!!!!

Nope, those aren't mine, those are Rosario Dawson's, heh. Not bad, right?

And I'm sorry, what's DSL's?? I'm such a goof, I think you're complimenting my internet connection, lol!!

Here are mine...
chi619
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Dec 20 2005, 07:50 AM)
***SLAP!!!  BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!!!  Stop It ALREADY!!!!!****

You should add this to your sig, it seems like everytime you post you're slapping yourself silly, heh!!
chi619
QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Dec 20 2005, 08:52 AM)
Wow!  Glad to see her have her own thread, we know she has some nice boobies afterall!

Just wish I could cum in that dressing room at Lord & Taylor with you! 2thumbs.gif

TY! The camera phone was handy at the moment... I'd just stripped halfway down, and all of a sudden.. "Heeeyyyy, wait a minute! Photo op!"

One more for today...
CaramelTits
Chi girl damn you have some lovely tits... tongue.gif
chi619
QUOTE(CaramelTits @ Dec 20 2005, 08:32 PM)
Chi girl damn you have some lovely tits... tongue.gif

Thank you!! love-smiley-077.gif You're quite lovely yourself!
Scoundrel_SF
Chi and Caramel...

Now those are four BEAUTIFUL tits!!!
foghorn
BRAVO, BRAVO, chi!!
Ratt
QUOTE(Scoundrel_SF @ Dec 21 2005, 11:47 AM)
Chi and Caramel...

Now those are four BEAUTIFUL tits!!!

Hey fella; sounds to me like you'd love to see those two git togetha!

hehe; now there's a thought...
Ratt
QUOTE(chi619 @ Dec 21 2005, 11:29 AM)
TY!  The camera phone was handy at the moment... I'd just stripped halfway down, and all of a sudden..  "Heeeyyyy, wait a minute!  Photo op!"

One more for today...

I like photo ops... keep em coming my dear...
paybarraman
QUOTE(chi619 @ Dec 20 2005, 09:26 PM)
Nope, those aren't mine, those are Rosario Dawson's, heh.  Not bad, right?

And I'm sorry, what's DSL's??  I'm such a goof, I think you're complimenting my internet connection, lol!!

Here are mine...

Mmmmmm DSL's = Dick Suckin Lips

I would add it but I dont ALWAYS have to slap myself....
foghorn
bump...you need help in that shower. i can wash or take pics. just let me know.
chi619
QUOTE(foghorn @ Dec 30 2005, 05:52 AM)
bump...you need help in that shower.  i can wash or take pics.  just let me know.

Help is *always* appreciated! smile.gif Here's one that didn't make the cut to the main board.
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(chi619 @ Dec 30 2005, 09:29 PM)
Help is *always* appreciated!  smile.gif  Here's one that didn't make the cut to the main board.

Oh hell yes!!!! Nice shower boobies chi!!!! 22.gif 22.gif
COMEDYMAN
Tell you what .... I would love to be the Middle in a Chi/Carameltits Sandwich!!!! 22.gif biggrin.gif
foghorn
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Dec 30 2005, 09:46 PM)
Tell you what .... I would love to be the Middle in a Chi/Carameltits Sandwich!!!!   22.gif biggrin.gif

if you can split your attention that way, you are a better man than i am. i'll have one then the other to start and make my way through all the other lovely ladies 22.gif food-smiley-004.gif
Scoundrel_SF
QUOTE(chi619 @ Dec 30 2005, 09:29 PM)
Help is *always* appreciated!  smile.gif  Here's one that didn't make the cut to the main board.

How did THAT pic not make the cut!? Great fuckin' pic Chi!
foghorn
whoever hasn't seen the lastest pics is poorer...she lets those beauties hang free.
chi is perfection 22.gif love-smiley-085.gif devil-smiley-052.gif Hail.gif
foghorn
morning chi
chi619
QUOTE(foghorn @ Jan 1 2006, 09:26 AM)
morning chi

Good morning! Happy New Year!! And thank you!!! smilio05.gif
COMEDYMAN
biggrin.gif
chi619
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jan 1 2006, 10:36 AM)
biggrin.gif

Yup... everytime I look at your avatar... heh!
bts34e
You are so hot baby... love-smiley-077.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(bts34e @ Jan 2 2006, 01:11 AM)
You are so hot baby... love-smiley-077.gif

if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, i don't know what is nah.gif smilio09.gif
chi619
Thank yoooouuu!! smilio14.gif And yes, I agree w/jrock8... that pic in the 'Backs' thread is hot!!
Ratt
Just popping in to say hi...

Back soon...
CaramelTits
Mmmmm Chi...Im loving the shower pic...Its something about them thats so sexy tongue.gif Me and you in a shower with the bubbles..It wouldnt be any room left if i got in lol...Tits to big love-smiley-085.gif
paybarraman
Mmmm Chi....that new pic upfront makes me wish you backing that keister down on my cock.......mmmmmmmm....then I could reach around and take hold of those titties.....
foghorn
QUOTE(CaramelTits @ Jan 3 2006, 08:59 AM)
Mmmmm Chi...Im loving the shower pic...Its something about them thats so sexy tongue.gif Me and you in a shower with the bubbles..It wouldnt be any room left if i got in lol...Tits to big love-smiley-085.gif

Chi and CT please can i join you two. hell just to watch would be more than worth it. Hail.gif cool-smiley-030.gif
foghorn
Chi, every pic gets better and better food-smiley-004.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif 03.gif
chi619
QUOTE(CaramelTits @ Jan 3 2006, 06:59 AM)

Like everyone here has said... no such thing as too big. And that's alright anyway.... they can watch.... tongue.gif
Ratt
QUOTE(chi619 @ Jan 4 2006, 10:02 PM)
Like everyone here has said... no such thing as too big.  And that's alright anyway.... they can watch....   tongue.gif

Oh Chi; you know how to spoil your number one fan...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.