Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Peakaboobs
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
juicy_DD
yes guys I havent seen a topic done on this lovely lady so hopefully now she will post and join our RMM family love-smiley-077.gif
closeup
Juicy has a good eye, peekaboobs is a hottie. Here's a place to post all the pictures you've been waiting to be approved. Or ones that you might want rated later. Basically, this thread is a place to strut your stuff. Post away, and welcome to RMM.
peakaboobs
Hi Thank you guys. OK here's a start, wasn't going do do this for a while until I got to know some people, but here goes. I'm 39 years old, two children and I'm married to a wonderful man. We were told about this site and, as i'm sure you have NEVER heard, this is our (my) first time to EVER post ANYTHING. However, as gravity continues to work on my breast (not to mention what the 2 kids did), I have been wondering about a boob joob. Some friends have had them and some havent, and one told me to (as did my husband) that they're great and I should put them on here and see how they ranked. So I did. Thats all for now except for the fact that I have met some nice people that have made me feel comfortable with all the nice things you've all said and it's quickly becoming a habit, checking the boards.
juicy_DD
Peakaboobs let me just say that you do not need a boob job!...this is an american thing I think theyre perfect!....particuarly the fact that you have children and you are 39! I wish I looked like you now let alone when I am in the same situation i.e kids!
jrock8
here's a big, wet sloppy love-smiley-077.gif to say welcum to peekaboobs!!

girl, you know you don't need a boob job... if you're worried about the effects of gravity, just spend more time on your back, i'm sure your man wouldn't mind laughing-smiley-017.gif
closeup
You're rating in the high 7's and low 8's, I'd say your boobs got pretty high marks.I think it was Abe Lincoln who said, "There's no such thing as fake tits, only bad boob jobs." Or maybe that was Hugh Hefner. Anyway, yours look fine to me, but as it is in most things in life, the decision is entirely up to you. It's your body, unless you're comfortable with the idea, I wouldn't be swayed by anyone else's opinion. One thing for sure, you've come to the right place to see before and after pictures of women who have had it done. Ask them if they would do it again, knowing what they know now. Good Luck and don't forget to put some pictures up in your own thread. food-smiley-004.gif
Gnappster
everyone else is so much more eloquent than me so suffice it to say,

"I like yer boobs!"
bts34e
Welcome to our newest lovely lady... 2thumbs.gif
paybarraman
Dont change a thing....You look fantastic!
Imagirlwatcher
Way to spot 'em, juicy! 2thumbs.gif

And hellloooooo, Peakaboobs! love-smiley-085.gif ...I too am in awe of that fact that you are 39 with two kids. Talk about a MILF. You've got one lucky husband that's for sure. Your melons, and your entire body for that matter, looks fantasticand I look forward to seeing more of you.
lonely1275
QUOTE(peakaboobs @ Dec 8 2005, 01:34 PM)
Hi Thank you guys. OK here's a start, wasn't going do do this for a while until I got to know some people, but here goes.  I'm 39 years old, two children and I'm married to a wonderful man. We were told about this site and, as i'm sure you have NEVER heard, this is our (my) first time to EVER post ANYTHING. However, as gravity continues to work on my breast (not to mention what the 2 kids did), I have been wondering about a boob joob. Some friends have had them and some havent, and one told me to (as did my husband) that they're great and I should put them on here and see how they ranked. So I did. Thats all for now except for the fact that I have met some nice people that have made me feel comfortable with all the nice things you've all said and it's quickly becoming a habit, checking the boards.

I have no idea why you think you need a boob job. They're GREAT as they are. love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
cowboy
QUOTE(lonely1275 @ Dec 9 2005, 06:38 PM)
I have no idea why you think you need a boob job. They're GREAT as they are.  love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

Idon't think you need a boob job they look great as they are........... love-smiley-085.gif
cowboy
Hi peakaboobs
peakaboobs
Thanks, here is another look
cowboy
QUOTE(peakaboobs @ Dec 31 2005, 01:21 PM)

very nice would love to be the one taking your pics.... 22.gif 22.gif
cowboy
You deffenitly don't need a boob job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love-smiley-085.gif
closeup
You have the kind of tits I love-wait a minute, I love them all. You sure a sexy woman though, I hope you love posting here and will keep up the hot pictures.
peakaboobs
Thanks, As I said ealier, i'm new at this but as I get to know some of you i am feeling a bit better about posting smile.gif
cowboy
QUOTE(peakaboobs @ Dec 31 2005, 01:35 PM)
Thanks, As I said ealier, i'm new at this but as I get to know some of you i am feeling a bit better about posting smile.gif

And we all hope you keep posting I know I do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BustyWench
*makes peak feel better about posting* tongue.gif

You really have nowt to worry about, pet. You have very nicely proportioned breast and very pretty nipples, so, throw the notion of any boob job out of the window smile.gif
cowboy
QUOTE(BustyWench @ Dec 31 2005, 02:36 PM)
*makes peak feel better about posting*  tongue.gif

You really have nowt to worry about, pet. You have very nicely proportioned breast and very pretty nipples, so, throw the notion of any boob job out of the window smile.gif

I agree with you....... And you have very pretty nipples aswel
cowboy
I seen you looking at sexy vids maybe after posting a little more we will see a vid ?
BustyWench
LOL no sorry hun, stills only tongue.gif unless you mean peakaboobs tongue.gif
cowboy
QUOTE(BustyWench @ Dec 31 2005, 03:10 PM)
LOL no sorry hun, stills only tongue.gif

stills are fine!!!!! 08.gif love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif
cowboy
QUOTE(BustyWench @ Dec 31 2005, 03:10 PM)
LOL no sorry hun, stills only tongue.gif  unless you mean peakaboobs tongue.gif

eather one put stills are fine from both of you
Hardabs

You got a very nice body...keep it up sexy. smile.gif
evade20

Peak,

thanks for the peak... 08.gif

I agree with the others who have said, "just say NO to boob jobs!" Save the buck$ and take your hubby on a big vacation. You'll still have cash left over.

Thanks again for the Peak,

10 from me but them I'm easy smile.gif
peakaboobs
Hello Di26
peakaboobs
You here? Hit the reply and say hello
diane26
QUOTE(peakaboobs @ Jan 8 2006, 04:13 PM)
Hello Di26

HAHA I am slow I just realized I am Di26 LOL

Hey there. I have 3 boys YIKES I am still young though and yes to young to have 3 kids as everyone makes it a point to tell me when I am out with them. rolleyes.gif
peakaboobs
Hi rub! 08.gif
Puppet
NO picture updates for your own thread peek??
jrock8
QUOTE(Puppet @ Jan 8 2006, 05:51 PM)
NO picture updates for your own thread peek??

i agree... *sits back and waits for peek to bump her own thread* popc1.gif lol
belicked6924
Peak, after the glimpses I got to see last night, I can't wait to see more. You have a gorgeous set. 08.gif
sensual_lips
Hello peekaboob

same here i have 4 children and gravity is working is way down i decided also to post my pics to see the reaction and great reaction here this is fun and bf aint complaning he loves my boobs wink.gif

and I love looking at natural breast and yours are great thkssssss Peekaboobs

hugsss and kisses where you want them lol

here is one of me
evade20
QUOTE(sensual_lips @ Jan 11 2006, 02:30 PM)
Hello peekaboob

same here i have 4 children and gravity is working is way down  i decided also to post my pics to see the reaction and great reaction here  this is fun  and bf aint complaning   he loves my boobs  wink.gif

and I love  looking at natural breast   and yours are great thkssssss  Peekaboobs

hugsss  and kisses where you want them lol
here is one of me

Sense... Your breasts are just fine. If you're worried about gravity, just call on one of the guys ore gals on this list to stand behind you and hold them up tongue.gif . The line forms behind me! laughing-smiley-014.gif Or you could just stand on your head for a little while. Same deal: someone will help hold you up. love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
burningnickle
hello peekaboob!
paybarraman
you looking in here?
peakaboobs
Hi didn't know you were here
paybarraman
She's here...she's there.....cant seem to catch her anywhere
paybarraman
***looks around expectantly***
peakaboobs
Can you see me now, it wont be up long
paybarraman
QUOTE(peakaboobs @ Jan 12 2006, 09:30 AM)
Can you see me now, it wont be up long

22.gif
speechless
bang.gif
peakaboobs
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jan 12 2006, 10:31 AM)
22.gif
speechless
bang.gif

Oh you found me, good things come to those who wait
paybarraman
sooooo glad I saved that
paybarraman
And because I've been given permission to brag......

party-smiley-048.gif

Oh YES!!!! She's a Hottie!!!!!!! MILF does not even come CLOSE to giving this lady her PROPS!!!!!

5 outta 5 on the boner scale!!!

22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
Puppet
Heres my afternoon shout out to peekaboobs since I never get to see her when im online.. nice meeting you grinning-smiley-003.gif
peakaboobs
Hi Puppet, Hope you and that hott wife of your's are all well love-smiley-077.gif
Puppet
thank you peek.. Ill drop a picture of her here this evening for a nice bump:)
peakaboobs
One good turn deserves another
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.