Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: To Go To The Bar And Create Havoc Or Not?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Pages: 1, 2
ontippytoes
So, folks, do I go to the local watering hole and cause trouble or do I behave as a good girl and stay home?
lonely1275
QUOTE(ontippytoes @ Nov 30 2005, 11:18 PM)
So, folks, do I go to the local watering hole and cause trouble or do I behave as a good girl and stay home?

Tell us which watering hole and we'll all join you.
ontippytoes
QUOTE(lonely1275 @ Nov 30 2005, 11:38 PM)
Tell us which watering hole and we'll all join you.

OMG! I wish!
clincar
QUOTE(ontippytoes @ Nov 30 2005, 11:56 PM)
OMG!  I wish!

It'll take a while to get to you, but I'm up for some fun, oops trouble!!
COMEDYMAN
And what are you wearing this water hole smile.gif
ontippytoes
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Dec 2 2005, 01:35 AM)
And what are you wearing this water hole smile.gif

Just jeans and some top.
ontippytoes
Going tonight. Friends that have a band are playing there. WHOOHOO!! Look out California...
Imagirlwatcher
*looks out his window...hoping to catch a glimpse of the debachery*
ontippytoes
Don't worry, you won't be able to miss it. I'm in fine form today!!
Imagirlwatcher
While I don't doubt that for one millisecond, I'm still gonna need visual proof.

For the, um, files of course.
ontippytoes
Files....of course!! Completely understandable.
Christof
and ill be needed duplicates for er, backup purposes, its a new government policy in case the originals get lost or destroyed dry.gif (shifty eyes not a glare)
ontippytoes
Uh huh, I see. Too bad I don't have any pics from last New Year's Eve. I was dancing on the pool table.
Christof
yes, yes it is, sure that was a site to behold
ontippytoes
There's always this year...
Christof
QUOTE(ontippytoes @ Dec 2 2005, 09:13 PM)
There's always this year...

oh really? jan 1st ill be here waiting smile.gif or asleep in some strange place and not sure how i got there or how to get home, depending how good a night it is i suppose smile.gif
ontippytoes
I've sooo been there. Tonight may be one of those nights.
Christof
QUOTE(ontippytoes @ Dec 2 2005, 09:41 PM)
I've sooo been there.  Tonight may be one of those nights.

Yeah thinking the same thing, thought id have a couple of beers here before i go out, keep it a cheap night, but havent eaten yet and feeling pretty drunk, wouldnt be too bad but gotta work tomorrow sad.gif
ontippytoes
QUOTE(Christof @ Dec 2 2005, 04:43 PM)
Yeah thinking the same thing, thought id have a couple of beers here before i go out, keep it a cheap night, but havent eaten yet and feeling pretty drunk, wouldnt be too bad but gotta work tomorrow sad.gif

Damn work always seems to get in the way.
Christof
yeah but no management on saturdays so can stink like a tramps taint and not worry about it, just arranged a lift for the morning too so dont need to worry about not being able to drive, its all coming together nicely smile.gif
ontippytoes
Damn! You're organized. Good thinking! Can I come party with you?
Christof
hell yeah you can, but now you know my secret about sneaking in the phrase 'turd curler' into a sentence without getting caught you might laugh and give me away
ontippytoes
Nah, I won't give you away. I can put on a good poker face.
Christof
well in that case sure thing, ill be leaving in a bnout 10 mins seeya down the pub
COMEDYMAN
Well we expect pics of this night posted in your 411 post haste!!!! smile.gif
ontippytoes
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Dec 2 2005, 06:31 PM)
Well we expect pics of this night posted in your 411 post haste!!!! smile.gif

I'll do my best. Still no cam...hubby has it and he's gone.
ontippytoes
Called a friend. Told her to bring her camera tonight.
juicyboobs
QUOTE(ontippytoes @ Dec 2 2005, 07:42 PM)
Called a friend.  Told her to bring her camera tonight.

oh looking forward to those pics..... if not just tell us what you did...!
ontippytoes
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Dec 2 2005, 08:03 PM)
oh  looking forward to those pics..... if not just tell  us what you did...!

Sure will! food-smiley-004.gif
ontippytoes
OK, I've had my Makers and Coke, have my tight, low-cut top on, and ready to stir up trouble!! It's cold so that means nipply!!! 08.gif c-ya!
ontippytoes
Sorry folks...no pics from Friday night. Instead of partying at the bar, I spent the night in the ER. I was attacked by a dog who bit my face. I have 50 stitches.
Christof
QUOTE(ontippytoes @ Dec 5 2005, 12:22 AM)
Sorry folks...no pics from Friday night.  Instead of partying at the bar, I spent the night in the ER.  I was attacked by a dog who bit my face.  I have 50 stitches.

Holy crap! sad.gif really sorry to hear that, i cant even imagine 50 stitches. Hope that all things considered your doing ok though.
Imagirlwatcher
Ouch! Damn that sucks, hon. Sorry to hear about that, but I'm glad you're ok or at least well enough to talk about it. Take care of yourself and keep us up-to-date on your progress. smile.gif
foghorn
QUOTE(ontippytoes @ Dec 4 2005, 07:22 PM)
Sorry folks...no pics from Friday night.  Instead of partying at the bar, I spent the night in the ER.  I was attacked by a dog who bit my face.  I have 50 stitches.

that sucks ( 11.gif ) i hope all turns out well.
ontippytoes
Thanks everyone. It completely sucks! I'm healing well.
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(ontippytoes @ Dec 4 2005, 07:22 PM)

WHAT THE FUCK??!!!
Christof
QUOTE(ontippytoes @ Dec 10 2005, 02:51 AM)
Thanks everyone. It completely sucks!  I'm healing well.

Really pleased to hear your healing well, pleased to hear from you at all actually, was a bit worried about ya, but good to head your doing well
ontippytoes
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Dec 9 2005, 09:54 PM)
WHAT THE FUCK??!!!

That's what I'm still saying!! Animals love me but this one apparently didn't. Sucks!!
Puppet
hahaha for those who know puppet we all know drinking + puppet = havoc.. now throw a bar in there and we are headed to chaos!
ontippytoes
I'd better stay away from Puppet then. Me + bar = too much of a good time!
boxernd
Is there such a thing as too much of a good time.
ontippytoes
QUOTE(boxernd @ Dec 15 2005, 10:58 PM)
Is there such a thing as too much of a good time.

I don't think so but some people tell me there is. coco.gif
Puppet
If your in handcuffs by the end of the nite.. then you know you've had to much fun!
ontippytoes
According to Puppet's definition, I've come really close to too much of a good time. Now I have something to strive for!
Puppet
Let me just say when you wake up in jail with the rest of the people that had to much fun.. and let me tell you.. most of them lack the hygene of most natural humans.. you go completely opposite of what fun is into a whole new realm... :\ Best to stay on the fringe
ontippytoes
OK, staying on the fringe...might be lunatic fringe, though.
Puppet
great thing about the fringe is that its a large grey area thats undefined
ontippytoes
Good thing. Gives me a wide berth.
Puppet
ack isn't there a better word than BERTH... ReAD my Lips no baBies for PUPPET!@
jrock8
QUOTE(Puppet @ Dec 15 2005, 10:18 PM)
If your in handcuffs by the end of the nite.. then you know you've had to much fun!

depends on the situation... tongue.gif

i've definitely ended a night in handcuffs but my g/f had them on me and was riding me like crazy 24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.