Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: The Monday Thread
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Pages: 1, 2
Imagirlwatcher
Just a thread for those of you who have come down with a case of the Mondays. I know some of you don't get weekends off, but for those of us that do, getting back into the flow can be rough at times. I myself am still trying to wake up and be productive, which is why I came here. Nothing like leering at some lovely melons to get the creative jucies flowing...among other things. wink.gif

Anyone else catch Desperate Housewives last night? This season started out slow, but it's finally caught some steam these past few weeks. That George character is some nut job, eh?

Some great football this past weekend, especially the Fresno St. near shocker at USC. Man I was on the edge of my seat the entire game. They almost pulled it off!

Oh and while I'm not a huge Oprah fan, today is her "Favorite Things" show. Man, how much would it rule to be in the studio audience for that show? Remember last year, I think it was last year, when she brought all those teachers in and had them thinking it was a teacher appreciation show, then BAM!, release the elves and cue the snow it's really the annual Oprah's Favorite Things show! That was cool. cool.gif
ILOVEBOOBS05
talk about monday blues, i got 2work this morning and there was know power.
all the heating was off, lights and computers 2.
it was -5 outside so i've freezed my ass of all day, the heating has only just cum back on.
closeup
What's Oprah's Favorite Things? Maybe I'm out of the loop here but is Oprah's favorite thing food? I must of missed last years' show, was one of Oprah's favorite things, teachers? I don't get what the surprise factor is.
COMEDYMAN
Man great games this weekend MY fantasy league rocked!! smile.gif
closeup
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Nov 21 2005, 12:26 PM)
Man great games this weekend MY fantasy league rocked!! smile.gif

My NON-FANTASY team rocked. The Pats pulled off a close one. Tampa had there hands full.
Gnappster
a case of the Monday's...Office Space quote and it made me laugh!

one of MY favourite things is NOT watching Oprah
Imagirlwatcher
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Nov 21 2005, 09:36 AM)
a case of the Monday's...Office Space quote and it made me laugh!

one of MY favourite things is NOT watching Oprah

I'm with ya, but the "Favorite Things" show is a must! Dude she gives like all these gifts away to everyone in the audience. And last year's was cool because they were all teachers caught by surprise...ok, lied too...but it was a good lie.

Man, who do I have to sleep with to get on that show?
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(closeup @ Nov 21 2005, 12:27 PM)
My NON-FANTASY team rocked. The Pats pulled off a close one. Tampa had there hands full.

Whew Bucs pulled off tho!!! Cadillac man that dude is awsome!!!
Hardabs
The Giants won so that's all I care about hehe 2thumbs.gif
Kiana
How did this become about football? I totally got duped fun_84.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(Kiana @ Nov 21 2005, 12:27 PM)
How did this become about football?  I totally got duped fun_84.gif

well we had to figure out someway to confuse you so that we could take advantage of you tongue.gif
Kiana
psst...try a BIG bottle of Wild Turkey 101
jrock8
QUOTE(Kiana @ Nov 21 2005, 12:32 PM)
psst...try a BIG bottle of Wild Turkey 101

eh, how about just a couple of shots and a pair of handcuffs?
Imagirlwatcher
Since we're on the topic, tonight's game looks promisingly good. Two teams that were deemed done for the season both experiencing a resurgence of sorts. Who you got?

I got Minnesota.

BTW, did I mention Oprah's Favorite Things is on today?! 2thumbs.gif
Kiana
Dont worry, I'll watch it and tell you all about the things we didnt get. LoL
jrock8
QUOTE(Kiana @ Nov 21 2005, 12:34 PM)

are you on the list of oprah's favorite things kiana? 'cause if not, you can be on mine smilio09.gif
Imagirlwatcher
QUOTE(Kiana @ Nov 21 2005, 10:34 AM)

I will get on that show. Oh yes...I will get on that show. guns.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(Imagirlwatcher @ Nov 21 2005, 12:39 PM)
I will get on that show. Oh yes...I will get on that show. guns.gif

are you sure your screenname shouldn't be "imagirl"? gay.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif
Imagirlwatcher
By the way...has anyone actually tried shooting the breeze? It's not all it's cracked up to be. Highly overrated if you ask me.
Imagirlwatcher
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Nov 21 2005, 10:41 AM)
are you sure your screenname shouldn't be "imagirl"?  gay.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif

...dry.gif

Well if I was a girl, I'd be a pretty girl. gay.gif
Kiana
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Nov 21 2005, 01:41 PM)
are you sure your screenname shouldn't be "imagirl"?  gay.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif

LMAO.....For real though, have you ever watched it? No one in there right mind wouldnt want to be on that show.

imagirlwatcher, when you finally get on that show you better take me. action-smiley-047.gif
Imagirlwatcher
QUOTE(Kiana @ Nov 21 2005, 10:45 AM)
LMAO.....For real though, have you ever watched it?  No one in there right mind wouldnt want to be on that show.

imagirlwatcher, when you finally get on that show you better take me. action-smiley-047.gif

Ok, but I'll be expecting something afterward... 03.gif
jrock8
wait wait, we're totally off topic here... let's get back to taking advantage of kiana... that's what this thread was all about, right? coz.gif
Kiana
on a monday???
jrock8
QUOTE(Kiana @ Nov 21 2005, 12:55 PM)
on a monday???

sure, you have any reason why not?

and a tuesday, and wednesday, and thursday, and...
COMEDYMAN
If I was a girl i would be a big diesel dyke laughing-smiley-017.gif
Hardabs
is a vagina supposed to smell like raw fish all the time unsure.gif
Kiana
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Nov 21 2005, 01:56 PM)
If I was a girl i would be a big diesel dyke  laughing-smiley-017.gif

KINKY!!!
Kiana
QUOTE(Hardabs @ Nov 21 2005, 01:59 PM)
is a vagina supposed to smell like raw fish all the time confused-smiley-013.gif

God NO puke1.gif
Imagirlwatcher
QUOTE(Hardabs @ Nov 21 2005, 10:59 AM)
is a vagina supposed to smell like raw fish all the time unsure.gif

Last time I checked, vaginas don't have noses thus making it impossibe for them to smell.
Kiana
coco.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(Hardabs @ Nov 21 2005, 12:59 PM)
is a vagina supposed to smell like raw fish all the time confused-smiley-013.gif

wow... i think that might be the most random post EVER
ILOVEBOOBS05
Last time I checked, vaginas don't have noses thus making it impossibe for them to smell.

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
Hardabs
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Nov 21 2005, 03:02 PM)
wow... i think that might be the most random post EVER

Those were my intentions tongue.gif
Imagirlwatcher
QUOTE(Kiana @ Nov 21 2005, 11:02 AM)
coco.gif

It's working! Keep confusing her. I'll go put on a fresh pot of coffee for the giraffes!
Kiana
Hey hardabs, post a pic of yourself
jrock8
hey kiana... how about you and i get out of here and try to see how much furniture we can break... 03.gif

leave the giraffes and raw fish and oprah here to entertain themselves jerkit.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif
Kiana
Sounds good to me wink.gif See you guys thought you had to confuse me and all he had to do was ask.
jrock8
QUOTE(Kiana @ Nov 21 2005, 01:15 PM)
Sounds good to me wink.gif  See you guys thought you had to confuse me and all he had to do was ask.

smilio14.gif party-smiley-048.gif smilio14.gif

err, uhh, i mean... cool.
Imagirlwatcher
QUOTE(Kiana @ Nov 21 2005, 11:15 AM)
Sounds good to me wink.gif  See you guys thought you had to confuse me and all he had to do was ask.

But....that NEVER works! bang.gif
Gnappster
lol, reading this thread just screams bondi/naraz as i'm left thinking WTF?!
ILOVEBOOBS05
well it's a great end 2a cold and shit monday, sittin in the warm playin on tiger woods 2006 on me Xbox drinkin scrumpy cider and chattin 2u guys & girls.
HoneyMusk
Not sure how you all got off on such a tangent......but thought I should join in the fray.

By the way, any pussy that smells like fish needs a long hot bath...followed by a long hot tongue lashing.....followed by another long hot bath......followed by another....LOL
Kiana
bullshit...any pussy that smells like raw fish needs to be put out of its misery
jrock8
QUOTE(Kiana @ Nov 21 2005, 03:42 PM)
bullshit...any pussy that smells like raw fish needs to be put out of its misery

LMAO!!! laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
HoneyMusk
LOL..........touche Kiana.

Some of us just don't get enough pussy to be so discriminating. bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif
Kiana
dude, if you can smell that shit from across the room when she drops her pants you need to be discriminating. Fucking RUN....
HoneyMusk
Your gettin' me all wrong Kiana. I'm no fan of the tuna suprize wafting through the room. The thought of it makes me gag.

BUT

The fact of the matter is that some pussies smell sweet....while other, well kept, cleanly shaved, pink, juicy pussies are more salty (ie. fishy). Not bad...not gagging... Just not sweet to the last drop, honey on my tongue SWEET!!!

And a pussy like that is easily salvaged with a quick bath. Ya get me?
Kiana
I got ya
closeup
QUOTE(Kiana @ Nov 21 2005, 01:45 PM)
LMAO.....For real though, have you ever watched it?  No one in there right mind wouldnt want to be on that show.

The only way I'd sit thru an hour of her is if someone had a gun to my head (or hers). Isn't she all about eating the right diet and making sure you execise,yet she's around 260lbs herself? WTF!I don't know what Oprah's Favorite Thing might be, but I'd guess they're sold by the dozen and are full of jelly.

Holy Shit, Just me Nappy and Jrock, I guess it must be Oprah hour.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.