Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Cousin Look-a-like
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
lookatthis88
smile.gif
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(lookatthis88 @ Sep 4 2019, 07:11 AM)
smile.gif

?
ddd35
QUOTE(lookatthis88 @ Sep 4 2019, 05:11 AM)
smile.gif

smile.gif here just alike
Karatenami
This is a place to post pics of cousins that look like us?
ddd35
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Oct 14 2019, 02:16 AM)
This is a place to post pics of cousins that look like us?

It appears so
Karatenami
Im a medical professional in a very very uptiight hospital, which is why i never show my face, plus privacy etc etc of course.. but my cousin isnt and she doesnt mind so!

We look ALMOST alike.. i keep my hair its natural color while she dyes hers often. My eyes are brown while hers arent! Shes young in these pics, theyre from 3 years ago i believe! She has that cute girl next door vibe lol people tell us all the time we look like sisters!

attachmentid=234926]

cute right?? Lmk[
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Oct 14 2019, 08:16 AM)
Im a medical professional in a very very uptiight hospital, which is why i never show my face, plus privacy etc etc of course.. but my cousin isnt and she doesnt mind so!

We look ALMOST alike.. i keep my hair its natural color while she dyes hers often. My eyes are brown while hers arent! Shes young in these pics, theyre from 3 years ago i believe! She has that cute girl next door vibe lol people tell us all the time we look like sisters!

attachmentid=234926]
cute right?? Lmk[

Sheโ€™s definitely cute Kara.
fred87
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Oct 14 2019, 10:16 AM)

attachmentid=234926]
cute right?? Lmk[

Well her face is certainly cute. If she has a body even close to yours we need her here
junker

attachmentid=234926]
cute right?? Lmk[

Yes, sheโ€™s a very cute girl! How old is she in the pic? About 27?
LovemInNJ

attachmentid=234926]
cute right?? Lmk[

very cute indeed!
Karatenami
QUOTE(junker @ Oct 14 2019, 03:26 PM)
Yes, sheโ€™s a very cute girl!  How old is she in the pic?  About 27?

Lol in the pic shes 19
junker
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Oct 14 2019, 09:57 PM)
Lol in the pic shes 19

Ha! Barely legal! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Karatenami
QUOTE(junker @ Oct 14 2019, 10:12 PM)
Ha!  Barely legal!  ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lol shes 21 now.
junker
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Oct 14 2019, 10:32 PM)
Lol shes 21 now.

Iโ€™m curious about this whole thing. Why did she agree to having her pic posted here? She knows, right? Is she thinking about acting like her crazy, sexy cousin? ๐Ÿ˜„
Karatenami
QUOTE(junker @ Oct 14 2019, 11:12 PM)
Iโ€™m curious about this whole thing.  Why did she agree to having her pic posted here?  She knows, right?  Is she thinking about acting like her crazy, sexy cousin?  ๐Ÿ˜„

She called this morning.

" hey whats up cuz?"

"Nothing much, being a perv while <husbands name> is away."

" oh gawd, what are you doing now??"

" im on a forum online. Its small and private ish"

" you're such a freak, what is it?? That buck cake thing???"

" you mean bukkake?!? No [laugh].. you post your Melons and people rate it... actually they are asking on a thread to post your cousin, wanna be a star???"

" i dont care <laugh> tell me when im tiktok famous <laugh>"

There you go lol i explained it a bit further but she said she didnt care if i posted her pics, she said she wouldnt care regardless, shes low key
junker
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Oct 14 2019, 11:19 PM)
She called this morning.

" hey whats up cuz?"

" you're such a freak,  what is it?? That buck cake thing???"

" you mean bukkake?!? No [laugh].. you post your Melons and people rate it... actually they are asking on a thread to post your cousin, wanna be a star???"

There you go lol i explained it a bit further but she said she didnt care if i posted her pics, she said she wouldnt care regardless, shes low key

Are we going to find out if your tits look alike? ๐Ÿ˜„
TheCorinthian
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Oct 14 2019, 11:19 PM)
She called this morning.

" hey whats up cuz?"

" you're such a freak,  what is it?? That buck cake thing???"

Sounds like sheโ€™d make a great future ex-Mrs. Corinthian.

;-)
Karatenami
Lol.. i called her just now to tell her how this site seems to love her, she was like.. but you dont even have great pics of me, i told her shes cute regardless, she said to keep her posted, and again, tell her when shes "tiktok famous" lol.. which is her way of saying super famous on here.. i could probably talk her into flashing for you guys lol... shes b cup im d cup though,
junker
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Oct 15 2019, 10:23 AM)
Lol.. i called her just now to tell her how this site seems to love her, she was like.. but you dont even have great pics of me, i told her shes cute regardless, she said to keep her posted, and again, tell her when shes "tiktok famous" lol.. which is her way of saying super famous on here.. i could probably talk her into flashing for you guys lol... shes b cup im d cup though,

Yes, see if you can talk her into it! ๐Ÿ˜Š
lookatthis88
smile.gif
SnoopyO5

She has great nipples !!!
lookatthis88
smile.gif
junker
QUOTE(SnoopyO5 @ Oct 29 2019, 06:09 AM)

Great nipples?!? Where?!?
TheCorinthian
QUOTE(SnoopyO5 @ Oct 29 2019, 06:09 AM)

Did I miss it? No pic showing. :-(
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Oct 15 2019, 10:23 AM)

nothing wrong with B cups at all 2thumbs.gif
Karatenami
I didnt post any nipple shots here, i dont think? [ of her i mean]
Kansasboy36
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Nov 4 2019, 09:45 AM)
I didnt post any nipple shots here, i dont think? [ of her i mean]

I keep hoping that you will
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.