Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Should I?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2
monkey19
I have a female friend in one of our European offices.
She 'bats for the other side' and continuously makes it clear what she would like to do with me!
My husband has seen and heard flirty emails and calls and is turned on by the idea.(so am I)
Here's the dilemma, she is moving to another company at the end of the month and I am over there next week. He is very keen for me to 'sample the goodies', I like the idea but am worried it might feel like cheating, also I have never gone 'all the way' with a girl before.
Any thoughts (other than take pictures) confused-smiley-013.gif x
Buck Turgidson
I'm a male lesbian, I'll gladly dive on this grenade for you wink.gif
monkey19
laughing-smiley-014.gif not sure that would get him quite as excited Lol x
But thanks for the selfless offer xx
SophZ3
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 15 2013, 12:54 PM)
She 'bats for the other side' and continuously makes it clear what she would like to do with me!
My husband has seen and heard flirty emails and calls and is turned on by the idea.(so am I)
Here's the dilemma, she is moving to another company at the end of the month and I am over there next week. He is very keen for me to 'sample the goodies', I like the idea but am worried it might feel like cheating, also I have never gone 'all the way' with a girl before.
Any thoughts (other than take pictures)  confused-smiley-013.gif x

Honest opinion...I would pass. If you're already concerned about it "feeling like cheating"...chances are you'll probably feel like that's exactly what you did after the fact. Even though he says he's keen on it. Seems to me you have a good conscience and it would bug you to death. Devils advocate: if the worst outcome took place....would the experience/opportunity be worth your marital happiness over? wink.gif
badgirlpinky
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 15 2013, 01:54 PM)

this sounds like fun.... its hardly cheating if your husband knows about it and is encouraging it too happen. You could try just kissing and see if your comfortable with that. If it were me i would take it nice and slow and see what happens. You dont have to go through with it if your not 100% into it. love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 15 2013, 06:54 PM)

As you said, you're worried about how it would make you feel, so you need to be sure about this for yourself. Make sure your husband understands, while he may be all for it, it's still a bit sensitive for you. Talk it through more with him. Explain WHY you feel like even with his approval you might feel like it's cheating.

Then if you still decide to maybe give it a go, make sure SHE knows where you are coming from. Don't be afraid to call it all off after some kissing if you are in the slightest bit uncomfortable.

Is there any way your husband could be present? Im thinking part of your trepidation comes from the fact it would be only the two of you and that may be why you feel like it would be cheating.

Ultimately, this is your call. If you're genuinely curious about it, and are comfortable with your husband's feelings on the matter, then just take it a step at a time.
monkey19
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 16 2013, 04:41 AM)
As you said, you're worried about how it would make you feel, so you need to be sure about this for yourself.  Make sure your husband understands, while he may be all for it, it's still a bit sensitive for you.  Talk it through more with him.  Explain WHY you feel like even with his approval you might feel like it's cheating.

Then if you still decide to maybe give it a go, make sure SHE knows where you are coming from.  Don't be afraid to call it all off after some kissing if you are in the slightest bit uncomfortable.

Is there any way your husband could be present?  Im thinking part of your trepidation comes from the fact it would be only the two of you and that may be why you feel like it would be cheating.

Ultimately, this is your call.  If you're genuinely curious about it, and are comfortable with your husband's feelings on the matter, then just take it a step at a time.

We have talked about this since 'euro chic' first came on to me, in a fantasy type of way to begin with. She knows exactly where I am coming from and just wants a fun Welsh themed night Lol.
In reality I will never do anything I'm not comfy about (and my husband would never ask me to). I know it would be enjoyable just a bit of trepidation about the feelings side of it!

No way he could be there,(not from lack of wanting) she is in Spain I am going for business next week the last time most likely I will see her.
Will most likely just see how it goes.....
Thanks for your concern F. X
badgirlpinky
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 16 2013, 01:56 PM)
We have talked about this since 'euro chic' first came on to me, in a fantasy type of way to begin with. She knows exactly where I am coming from and just wants a fun Welsh themed night Lol.
In reality I will never do anything I'm not comfy about (and my husband would never ask me to). I know it would be enjoyable just a bit of trepidation about the feelings side of it!

No way he could be there,(not from lack of wanting) she is in Spain I am going for business next week the last time most likely I will see her.

ah she is welsh... welsh girls are awesome
Laurendd
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 16 2013, 01:56 PM)

Go for it....I'm no where near bi, but have had a few girl encounters in my life. The memories from one night spent with a friend 10+ years ago are with me still today. If you and hubby are both ok with it, no reason you shouldn't. Two girls together can be very magical! smile.gif
monkey19
QUOTE(Laurendd @ Oct 16 2013, 03:15 PM)
Go for it....I'm no where near bi, but have had a few girl encounters in my life. The memories from one night spent with a friend 10+ years ago are with me still today. If you and hubby are both ok with it, no reason you shouldn't. Two girls together can be very magical! smile.gif

I think I will unless I have a major flap on the night (assuming euro chic still wants to)
Hope it measures up to your night!
Xxx
monkey19
QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Oct 16 2013, 03:01 PM)
ah she is welsh... welsh girls are awesome

Lol I am the original Welsh rarebit!
paybarraman
Well the sexy, if she's still down then I say give it a go....and since pics arent an option, may I ask for copius details upon your return? It certainly sounds like it could be quite an evening.
monkey19
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 16 2013, 03:37 PM)
Well the sexy, if she's still down then I say give it a go....and since pics arent an option, may I ask for copius? details upon your return?? It certainly sounds like it could be quite an evening.

I fly over on Wednesday and home again Saturday.
If it happens will give some details. I'm getting used to the thought now, I have just emailed her suggestively just to start the ball rolling!
paybarraman
Oh to be a fly on the wall of that hotel room

popc1.gif
monkey19
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 16 2013, 03:45 PM)
Oh to be a fly on the wall of that hotel room

popc1.gif

It's looking likely! She has just mailed back and raised the level of suggestiveness.
Have replied to euro chick outright asking! smilio09.gif

monkey19
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 16 2013, 03:51 PM)
It's looking likely! She has just mailed back and raised the level of suggestiveness.
Have replied to euro chick outright asking! smilio09.gif

Ok it's official she really wants a piece of me.
Cold feet aside a week on Friday is the night smilio09.gif
essex1984
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 16 2013, 09:22 PM)

Go Monkey! ;-) Enjoy :-)
paybarraman
I look forward to reading all about it.... popc1.gif
Laurendd
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 16 2013, 04:22 PM)

smile.gif enjoy!
monkey19
QUOTE(Laurendd @ Oct 16 2013, 08:35 PM)
smile.gif enjoy!

So my husband has been walking around with a permanent hard on since I emailed euro chick last night! Lol
paybarraman
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 17 2013, 07:15 PM)
So my husband has been walking around with a permanent hard on since I emailed euro chick last night! Lol

Id have a permanent hard on with you in the house whether you were emailing euro chick or not!!!!

22.gif See?!?!?!?!?
monkey19
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 17 2013, 02:21 PM)
Id have a permanent hard on with you in the house whether you were emailing euro chick or not!!!!

22.gif      See?!?!?!?!?

Oh yes I see! I'm very glad you approve of nekked Welsh ladies! 08.gif
monkey19
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 17 2013, 02:23 PM)
Oh yes I see! I'm very glad you approve of nekked Welsh ladies! 08.gif

God I'm a bad girl....sent her this picture
crimson
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 17 2013, 02:42 PM)

mMM wow Now there is an eye full :wow..very sexy
monkey19
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 17 2013, 02:42 PM)

She really likes it!
me gusta
That will work! Lol! Did for me!
essex1984
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 17 2013, 07:42 PM)

Hotter than hot! 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 17 2013, 12:42 PM)

Well if she didn't want you before she will NOW 2thumbs.gif
monkey19
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 17 2013, 04:20 PM)
Well if she didn't want you before she will NOW? 2thumbs.gif

She does! and I will!!
ddd35
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 17 2013, 02:47 PM)
She does! and I will smilio09.gif

That a girl . tongue.gif
monkey19
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 17 2013, 05:13 PM)
That a girl .? tongue.gif

Tonight is the last night I will be on line until after my euro experience,we are going away for a few days hiking before the work trip.
Euro chick her name is B by the way has booked us Friday night at different hotel from the one I am staying in with work.
And my husbands permanent hard on is still here!!
monkey19
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 18 2013, 02:16 PM)
Tonight is the last night I will be on line until after my euro experience,we are going away for a few days hiking before the work trip.
Euro chick her name is B by the way has booked us Friday night at different hotel from the one I am staying in with work.

Just in case any one is interested 'B' is brunette with a pixie type hair style she is around 5'.5'' slim and athletic with beautiful big dark brown eyes long lashes and pouting full lips. She has small and pert tits with a tight sexy ass which I am dying to get my hands on!
After initial trepidation I really don't know how I will be able to concentrate on work whist we are in the same building wink.gif smilio14.gif
monkey19
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 18 2013, 05:11 PM)
Just in case any one is interested 'B' is brunette with a pixie type hair style she is around 5'.5'' slim and athletic with beautiful big dark brown eyes long lashes and pouting full lips. She has small and pert tits with a tight sexy ass which I am dying to get my hands on!
After initial trepidation I really don't know how I will be able to concentrate on work whist we are in the same building wink.gif  smilio14.gif

Gotta go back next week and by then I won't be a pussy virgin, wish me luck love-smiley-077.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 18 2013, 06:48 PM)
Gotta go back next week and by then I won't be a pussy virgin, wish me luck love-smiley-077.gif

With a body like yours, you won't need luck wink.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 18 2013, 12:16 PM)

QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 18 2013, 03:11 PM)
After initial trepidation I really don't know how I will be able to concentrate on work whist we are in the same building wink.gif  smilio14.gif

QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 18 2013, 04:48 PM)

I wish you luck hun , and ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYY tongue.gif
paybarraman
Someone wink.gif is going to be suckin some sweet pussy tonight....

monkey19
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 25 2013, 09:58 AM)
Someone  wink.gif  is going to be suckin some sweet pussy tonight....

Almost bottled out! But I can honestly say Spanish girls really know how to eat up a pussy! Oh and so do Welsh girls!! :
essex1984
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 26 2013, 09:11 PM)
Almost bottled out! But I can honestly say Spanish girls really know how to eat up a pussy! Oh and so do Welsh girls!! :

Sounds like you had fun :-)
monkey19
QUOTE(essex1984 @ Oct 26 2013, 04:12 PM)
Sounds like you had fun :-)

Oh I did!
Went out for drinks, nearly lost my nerve outside the hotel, until she kissed me right out in the street, combination of drink kiss and situation made my mind right up smilio09.gif
rdmoscow1808
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 26 2013, 08:10 PM)
Oh I did!
Went out for drinks, nearly lost my nerve outside the hotel, until she kissed me right out in the street, combination of drink kiss and situation made my mind right up smilio09.gif

I bet she had fun too !!
randalthor
May I ask when we might be able to read a bit more about your encounter?
monkey19
QUOTE(randalthor @ Oct 31 2013, 10:23 AM)
May I ask when we might be able to read a bit more about your encounter?

Right now!
We walked up to our room on the 1st floor, huge bathroom and twin beds!
I had a nice relaxing bath washed my hair and put on a hotel robe. B took her bath whilst I ordered a bottle of champagne from room service , (courtesy of my husband) I had the robe adjusted to show the brown edges of my nipples while signing for the bubbly the waiter seemed quite happy though!
B came out of the bathroom in another hotel robe just as room service was leaving and she looked HOT! She poured herself a drink and pushed the beds together....
ddd35
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 31 2013, 03:47 PM)
Right now!
I had a nice relaxing bath washed my hair and put on a hotel robe. B took her bath whilst I ordered a bottle of champagne from room service , (courtesy of my husband) I had the robe adjusted to show the brown edges of my nipples while signing for the bubbly the waiter seemed quite happy though!
B came out of the bathroom in another hotel robe just as room service was leaving and she looked HOT! She poured herself a drink and pushed the beds together....

OH Baby
monkey19
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 31 2013, 05:47 PM)
Right now!

I sat down the beds slid apart and I fell on the floor between the beds! Very sophisticated and sexy!! We both pissed ourselves laughing luckily my glass was almost empty and I didn't spill much drinkup.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 31 2013, 04:46 PM)
I sat down the beds slid apart and I fell on the floor between the beds! Very sophisticated and sexy!! We both pissed ourselves laughing luckily my glass was almost empty and I didn't spill much drinkup.gif

That's the way to Break the ice
FreakyShinnizle
This is getting so interesting... wub.gif
essex1984
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 31 2013, 11:46 PM)

Sounding good so far :-)
Laurendd
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 31 2013, 06:46 PM)

smile.gif that lightened the mood!
Char1710
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 31 2013, 05:46 PM)

Please don't stop there. Im really getting into this now.
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(Char1710 @ Nov 2 2013, 08:09 PM)
Please don't stop there. Im really getting into this now.

I concur! Very hot!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.